News:South Sac Drive By Leaves 4 Wounded(Asians)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

News:South Sac Drive By Leaves 4 Wounded(Asians)

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 19th, 2010, 9:11 am

South Sac Drive By Leaves Four Wounded
Any Idea where these fools were from?
I'm guessing TRG cuz the people involved were Khmer but I'm not from Sac so I'd differ to anyone with more knowledge on the subject.
News10.net wrote:SACRAMENTO - Four people were wounded early Sunday morning in a drive-by shooting in south Sacramento. The shooting happened just before 1 a.m. in the 6100 block of Lemon Bell Way.

According to Sacramento police Sgt. Norm Leong, a light-colored vehicle drove by a group of people, and someone inside the car began shooting.

Leong said one of those shot -- a 15-year-old - suffered life-threatening injuries. The three others wounded were expected to survive.

Officer Konrad Von Schoech said police believe those involved in the shooting have gang ties.

"This is one of tragic results of gang violence where innocent people are hurt," said Von Schoech.

Sherrie Dao said it was her two adult sons, their friend, and her nephew who were struck by gunfire. Her nephew is now in critical condition.

"He got hit in the head, stomach, leg," Dao said.

Dao and her husband were sleeping when the drive-by shooting happened at their home. She said their kids, some relatives and some of their friends were hanging out in the garage. Police say about 15-20 people gathered there for a party.

Jennifer Truong's younger brother was at the gathering.

"He's not hurt. I'm glad he's not hurt," said Truong.

She said her brother, a Marine, was hanging out with his best friend, also a Marine.

"He's only here for two weeks because of the marines," said Truong. "It's scary to know that he's in the Marines and to know that he could be hurt there. But to come home and see something like this in his hometown, to hear that they had a drive-by shooting, he could have gotten hurt there"

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: News:South Sac Drive By Leaves 4 Wounded(Asians)

Unread post by MCD » October 19th, 2010, 11:41 am

not a clue. The victims are chinese at least the family that lives there. that's down the block from where i used to stay, there's a few asian gangs off lemon hill ave in that area. There's a few big houses right there off the avenue that have house parties every weekend n its always poppin off. It's supposed to be a newer suburban looking neighborhood but there's gangsters there anyways cuz its surrounded by older areas. I'm thinking this is one of the party houses.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 19th, 2010, 1:29 pm

Are you sure they're Chinese?
Dao is a Vietnamese sur name if I'm not mistaken, and Truong can be Viet and/or Khmer (it's my surname too, my fam is Khmer from near the Viet border, the older relatives can speak Khmer and Viet) and I know there are a lot of Viet heads riding for TRG up in Sactown.

Anyways, you'd know better than I would. I shacked up in Citrus Heights for a bit one summer but, aside from driving through, I only went into Sac once.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 21st, 2010, 9:40 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Are you sure they're Chinese?
Dao is a Vietnamese sur name if I'm not mistaken, and Truong can be Viet and/or Khmer (it's my surname too, my fam is Khmer from near the Viet border, the older relatives can speak Khmer and Viet) and I know there are a lot of Viet heads riding for TRG up in Sactown.

Anyways, you'd know better than I would. I shacked up in Citrus Heights for a bit one summer but, aside from driving through, I only went into Sac once.
haha oh yeah? i used to live in citrus heights its cool out there. anyways not all the names are chinese but i had a chinese friend and dao was a family word. Shit i dont know maybe he was mixed. I know some viets though and Truong definitely sounds viet. I was just assuming not all asian drive-bys are viet on viet, hmong on hmong, etc.

either way this been happening alot lately, like every week this last summer a house party was gettin shot up. A bad one i heard about was this young black girl that got in a fight with some bloods i think. She went home with her friends and those punks shot her in the head through her window while she was hiding.

but back to the subject, there's definitely asian homies out there cuz i raced one in his ricebox down lemon hill ave a few months ago haha.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » October 24th, 2010, 5:36 pm

MCD wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:Are you sure they're Chinese?

haha oh yeah? i used to live in citrus heights its cool out there. anyways not all the names are chinese but i had a chinese friend and dao was a family word. Shit i dont know maybe he was mixed. I know some viets though and Truong definitely sounds viet. I was just assuming not all asian drive-bys are viet on viet, hmong on hmong, etc.

either way this been happening alot lately, like every week this last summer a house party was gettin shot up. A bad one i heard about was this young black girl that got in a fight with some bloods i think. She went home with her friends and those punks shot her in the head through her window while she was hiding.

but back to the subject, there's definitely asian homies out there because i raced one in his ricebox down lemon hill ave a few months ago haha.
dang duz sactown have lotta viets n chinese???

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 24th, 2010, 9:01 pm

Asians make up almost 17% of the Sac City pop.
Mostly Viet, Hmong, Lao and Khmer, not too many Islanders I think.
MCD would probably know better than me though.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 25th, 2010, 10:33 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Asians make up almost 17% of the Sac City pop.
Mostly Viet, Hmong, Lao and Khmer, not too many Islanders I think.
MCD would probably know better than me though.
dang u ben around alot huh u shuld come up 2 chitown man most asians u see in sac r viets n chinese...

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 25th, 2010, 11:04 am

Chitown as in Chicago?
I've only been once, against my will, when my flight to Hong Kong had to make an emergency landing due to turbulence and I missed my connection in Chicago. They were trying to make me crash in the airport saying weather is not their fault but I sweet talked the chick at the counter into hooking it up with hotel, food and transportation vouchers, bought some herb from the dude driving the van from the airport to the hotel, and just posted up haha.

But yeah, I got around in my day, still do, just fewer and further apart. I filled up all the pages in my brand new passport from 07-09...fun times.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 25th, 2010, 7:09 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Chitown as in Chicago?
I've only been once, against my will, when my flight to Hong Kong had to make an emergency landing due to turbulence and I missed my connection in Chicago. They were trying to make me crash in the airport saying weather is not their fault but I sweet talked the chick at the counter into hooking it up with hotel, food and transportation vouchers, bought some herb from the dude driving the van from the airport to the hotel, and just posted up haha.

But yeah, I got around in my day, still do, just fewer and further apart. I filled up all the pages in my brand new passport from 07-09...fun times.
so wuzzup with this news sum viet gangs seem 2 b goin at it down there have u herd of a gang called btk

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 26th, 2010, 5:09 am

I think everyone's heard of BTK, they were pretty widespread in the 80s and 90s, with sets all over the East coast, texas and Sactown, I don't think they're active anymore and I don't know how legit the sets outside of New York were but those NY heads were fucking down as hell.

I remember when i was locked up at the farm in OC some viet from VBZ always talked about those fools, he like idolized them, said they were the quintessential Asian gang. I kicked it with that fool a few times after we both got out and he lent me some book...i still have it on my shelf actually, called "Born to Kill: The Rise and Fall of America's Bloodiest Asian Gang" it was a pretty good read actually.

As far as this specific news article, idk who it was, thats why I was asking folks from the area. All I know is, though those involved may have been viet, it doesn't mean they're from a Viet gang, TRG has a lot of Viets in the set up there. There's also 209 VBZ round those parts too, so, idk.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 26th, 2010, 10:11 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:I think everyone's heard of BTK, they were pretty widespread in the 80s and 90s, with sets all over the East coast, texas and Sactown, I don't think they're active anymore and I don't know how legit the sets outside of New York were but those NY heads were #%@&#%@ down as hell.

I remember when i was locked up at the farm in OC some viet from VBZ always talked about those fools, he like idolized them, said they were the quintessential Asian gang. I kicked it with that fool a few times after we both got out and he lent me some book...i still have it on my shelf actually, called "Born to Kill: The Rise and Fall of America's Bloodiest Asian Gang" it was a pretty good read actually.

As far as this specific news article, idk who it was, thats why I was asking folks from the area. All I know is, though those involved may have been viet, it doesn't mean they're from a Viet gang, TRG has a lot of Viets in the set up there. There's also 209 VBZ round those parts too, so, idk.
wtf theres a stockton vbz too man seem like vbz is movin dey activities frm so cal cuz so cal is where dey originated.. ive herd that btk is still around cuz dey still have chapters up in the eastcoast and have moved to places like canada and australia frm wat ive read on them and dey seem 2 b the most legit vietnamese gang ive ever heard cuz no other viet gang wuld top them fa sho...

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 26th, 2010, 10:19 am

Yeah there's alot of asians in the sac county. You mostly see hmong chinese and vietnamese but theres also japanese and koreans. I've known people from each of those but none of them gang bang and most dont know a thing about street gangs in general.

But in sac there's for sure an asian community. There's alot of asian markets in south sac on freeport and stockton boulevard, i remember wing wa supermarket by lemon hill where i stayed with my dad. They also got the Koreana plaza close to where i live in Rancho cordova.

And if you go to UC davis, fuckin asian invasion. I partied over there with some of my vietnamese n filipino friends last year and I was seriously the only latino in a mile radius and there's more asians than white people there.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 26th, 2010, 10:22 am

MCD wrote:Yeah there's alot of asians in the sac county. You mostly see hmong chinese and vietnamese but theres also japanese and koreans. I've known people from each of those but none of them gang bang and most dont know a thing about street gangs in general.

But in sac there's for sure an asian community. There's alot of asian markets in south sac on freeport and stockton boulevard, i remember wing wa supermarket by lemon hill where i stayed with my dad. They also got the Koreana plaza close to where i live in Rancho cordova.

And if you go to UC davis, fuckin asian invasion. I partied over there with some of my vietnamese n filipino friends last year and I was seriously the only latino in a mile radius and there's more asians than white people there.
u ever met any viet organized crime, korean mafias, triads, and yakuza???

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 27th, 2010, 11:50 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:Yeah there's alot of asians in the sac county. You mostly see hmong chinese and vietnamese but theres also japanese and koreans. I've known people from each of those but none of them gang bang and most dont know a thing about street gangs in general.

nah and to be honest i dont even know where their role is in sacramento. I would assume they dont hang around the same places as me or even exhibit themselves as mobsters. Usually when i run into an asian gangster its nothin but problems so I don't talk to any knowledgeable source about yakuza or triads. The asian friends I got are from the suburbs so theyre oblivious you know

But arent asian mobsters still in the bay?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 28th, 2010, 1:29 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:

nah and to be honest i dont even know where their role is in sacramento. I would assume they dont hang around the same places as me or even exhibit themselves as mobsters. Usually when i run into an asian gangster its nothin but problems so I don't talk to any knowledgeable source about yakuza or triads. The asian friends I got are from the suburbs so theyre oblivious you know

yea mainly chinese n viet as far as i know. if u go to l.a., orange county, or san diego u see chinese, viet, taiwanese, and korean and i think in frisco they have some place called japantown so idk.. as far as i know asian mobs r dominatin canada as wat ive herd frm frnds tat used to live there..

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 1st, 2010, 7:37 am

MCD wrote:
Yup, Wo Hop To still run China Town in SF since they ran out the Wah Ching, they control the Majong games, both legal and illegal, in SF, SJ, San Bruno and Emmeryville, run protection racket in China Town and certain Chinese/Taiwanese owned businesses in the surrounding areas, and I'm guessing must be involved in Prostitution, human trafficking(ie, illegal marriages) and perhaps some drugs(most likely H.)

It's funny to thing of the differences in activity and aggressiveness when these Triads are given room to stretch their legs, in Hong Kong for instance these guys mainly only run protection racket, and all they've really got to do to get someone to pay is, if they're not paying, they drive by at night and toss a bucket of red paint at your shop and 'mark' you. Next thing folks start paying quick.

I remember when I lived in HK in 07 I lived above a street with nothing but auto repair shops, each individually owned but they all got together at lunch to kick it, some dude with fully body tats, dressing like some playa from the 80s was always around, shop to shop, doing no work though. One day a new shop opened up, they did not eat with the others or socialize much with them, 3 days later...red paint all up on their shop gate, and by that weekend they were all cool with every shop owner on the street, eating and socializing, drinking well into the evening after business hours playing majong haha.

Red paint seems to be enough for folks to know whats up out there, they even do it when a "big business" like a hotel or something is opening up in/on what is/was their "turf," if only to let them know who runs what round there.

But, in the states, these fools skip the red paint and will kill someone to make their point...
Same group, big difference in action, just goes to show even the groups/gangs/whatever that appear relatively docile can and will assert their "dominance" to impose their will if need be.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 1st, 2010, 9:15 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
MCD wrote:
Yup, Wo Hop To still run China Town in SF since they ran out the Wah Ching, they control the Majong games, both legal and illegal, in SF, SJ, San Bruno and Emmeryville, run protection racket in China Town and certain Chinese/Taiwanese owned businesses in the surrounding areas, and I'm guessing must be involved in Prostitution, human trafficking(ie, illegal marriages) and perhaps some drugs(most likely H.)

It's funny to thing of the differences in activity and aggressiveness when these Triads are given room to stretch their legs, in Hong Kong for instance these guys mainly only run protection racket, and all they've really got to do to get someone to pay is, if they're not paying, they drive by at night and toss a bucket of red paint at your shop and 'mark' you. Next thing folks start paying quick.

I remember when I lived in HK in 07 I lived above a street with nothing but auto repair shops, each individually owned but they all got together at lunch to kick it, some dude with fully body tats, dressing like some playa from the 80s was always around, shop to shop, doing no work though. One day a new shop opened up, they did not eat with the others or socialize much with them, 3 days later...red paint all up on their shop gate, and by that weekend they were all cool with every shop owner on the street, eating and socializing, drinking well into the evening after business hours playing majong haha.

Red paint seems to be enough for folks to know whats up out there, they even do it when a "big business" like a hotel or something is opening up in/on what is/was their "turf," if only to let them know who runs what round there.

But, in the states, these fools skip the red paint and will kill someone to make their point...
Same group, big difference in action, just goes to show even the groups/gangs/whatever that appear relatively docile can and will assert their "dominance" to impose their will if need be.
so uve actually seen real mobsters boy u got connections dont chu

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 1st, 2010, 1:18 pm

Nah, not like that.
If you know whats up then it aint hard to tell whats going down around you.

Like the minibuses in HK(just as it sounds), there's red and green ones, green are owned by a major corporation, red are independently owned and operated but the Triads saw an opportunity in that. So they have 1 or 2 at all the "depots" who tax each driver monthly, and in return they make sure only like 20-30 buses can operate on that route. It was so obvious to me what was happening just by riding the minibus that I was surprised to see the HK authorities only just now made 3 arrests in connection with racketeering and extortion of minibus drivers this year.

Long story short, it's pretty easy for a hustler to spot a hustler, hustle knows no borders hahaha.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 1st, 2010, 2:49 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Nah, not like that.

Like the minibuses in HK(just as it sounds), there's red and green ones, green are owned by a major corporation, red are independently owned and operated but the Triads saw an opportunity in that. So they have 1 or 2 at all the "depots" who tax each driver monthly, and in return they make sure only like 20-30 buses can operate on that route. It was so obvious to me what was happening just by riding the minibus that I was surprised to see the HK authorities only just now made 3 arrests in connection with racketeering and extortion of minibus drivers this year.

Long story short, it's pretty easy for a hustler to spot a hustler, hustle knows no borders hahaha.
so did chu no that canada is over run with chinese n vietnamese typa organized typa gangs cuz dey seem more active down there...

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 1st, 2010, 11:31 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
MCD wrote:

haha the red paint is the warning huh. I guess they got all the respect in Hong Kong. That mostly backs up what I thought about them being subtle when they want to.

AirBoyx1
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: portland

Unread post by AirBoyx1 » November 2nd, 2010, 7:58 pm

caliboi wrote:

so did chu no that canada is over run with chinese n vietnamese typa organized typa gangs because dey seem more active down there...
I wouldn't say they run canada... but yes there seems to be more of a organized figures in canada compared to the states. (when asians are mentioned).

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 2nd, 2010, 8:33 pm

AirBoyx1 wrote:
caliboi wrote:

so did chu no that canada is over run with chinese n vietnamese typa organized typa gangs because dey seem more active down there...
I wouldn't say they run canada... but yes there seems to be more of a organized figures in canada compared to the states. (when asians are mentioned).
well ive ben hearing bout chinese n vietnamese gangs overall in canada besides them street gangs but i never reely hear much bout blacks, latinos, or whites as much although ms 13 seem to be comin up over there. most of the time i hear bout triads and viets doin dirt idk i jus hear frm the news haha i get bored.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 3rd, 2010, 5:06 am

It's because the lay of the land is different, just like we discussed a few posts back. Certain groups or organizations will adapt to and adopt from the land in which they migrate to. Triads, imo, are much much more violent in the USA than they ever were back home (HK or Taiwan), or in Canada and other places even. But when you consider the murder rate per 100,000 people in the United States is almost 3x higher than Canada, and 10x higher than that of Hong Kong it kinda makes sense if you know the underlying issues that the murders occur from.

For an organized Crime unit to be effective and efficient enough they need not be constantly fighting, it gets you unwanted attention and draws available resources from your bottom line; making money.

“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 3rd, 2010, 5:54 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:It's because the lay of the land is different, just like we discussed a few posts back. Certain groups or organizations will adapt to and adopt from the land in which they migrate to. Triads, imo, are much much more violent in the USA than they ever were back home (HK or Taiwan), or in Canada and other places even. But when you consider the murder rate per 100,000 people in the United States is almost 3x higher than Canada, and 10x higher than that of Hong Kong it kinda makes sense if you know the underlying issues that the murders occur from.

For an organized Crime unit to be effective and efficient enough they need not be constantly fighting, it gets you unwanted attention and draws available resources from your bottom line; making money.

“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”
seems like triads and viet gangs are usually around in the usa but wat bout korean mobs or yakuzas u dont hear much bout them in the usa.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 3rd, 2010, 4:59 pm

MCD wrote:not a clue. The victims are chinese at least the family that lives there. that's down the block from where i used to stay, there's a few asian gangs off lemon hill ave in that area. There's a few big houses right there off the avenue that have house parties every weekend n its always poppin off. It's supposed to be a newer suburban looking neighborhood but there's gangsters there anyways because its surrounded by older areas. I'm thinking this is one of the party houses.
did chu no any cliccs that live in south sac???

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 6th, 2010, 12:03 am

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:not a clue. The victims are chinese at least the family that lives there. that's down the block from where i used to stay, there's a few asian gangs off lemon hill ave in that area. There's a few big houses right there off the avenue that have house parties every weekend n its always poppin off. It's supposed to be a newer suburban looking neighborhood but there's gangsters there anyways because its surrounded by older areas. I'm thinking this is one of the party houses.
you talkin about asian cliques? not really but i've run into asian gangsters a few times. once downtown this fool who was tryin to trip and another time on lemon hill in south sac i was racing these banged out asian crips down the road past stockton blvd haha. people who live in south sac know where they stay

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 6th, 2010, 9:16 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:
you talkin about asian cliques? not really but i've run into asian gangsters a few times. once downtown this fool who was tryin to trip and another time on lemon hill in south sac i was racing these banged out asian crips down the road past stockton blvd haha. people who live in south sac know where they stay
you know wat i have noticed about asian cliccs in cali. im gonna break it down like crazy. hmong gangs: they usually have beefs with their own race like 90% of the time and rarely goes outside of their race(might have shit with laos and cambodian gangs at sum point and i guess eses or other gangs with opposite colors) laos and cambodian gangs(beefs with any gang whether color or personal beefs but cambodians usually beef against dey own or mainly with eses) vietnamese gangs(specialized in organized crime, organized street gangs, street turf gangs, more vicious than their chinese counter parts but works with the chinese, beefs with almost anyone besides their own race) chinese and korean gangs(mainly organized crime and beefs within their race), and filipino gangs(allies with hispanics sometimes, beefs with mainly viets over race possibly cambodians lol or their own race). asians have their own type of way to beef and this post is about sum place in sactown wheir either viets or chinese was lighted up in the neighborhood man asians are vicious against one another.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 7th, 2010, 11:40 pm

caliboi wrote: you know wat i have noticed about asian cliccs in cali. im gonna break it down like crazy. hmong gangs: they usually have beefs with their own race like 90% of the time and rarely goes outside of their race(might have shit with laos and cambodian gangs at sum point and i guess eses or other gangs with opposite colors) laos and cambodian gangs(beefs with any gang whether color or personal beefs but cambodians usually beef against dey own or mainly with eses) vietnamese gangs(specialized in organized crime, organized street gangs, street turf gangs, more vicious than their chinese counter parts but works with the chinese, beefs with almost anyone besides their own race) chinese and korean gangs(mainly organized crime and beefs within their race), and filipino gangs(allies with hispanics sometimes, beefs with mainly viets over race possibly cambodians lol or their own race). asians have their own type of way to beef and this post is about sum place in sactown wheir either viets or chinese was lighted up in the neighborhood man asians are vicious against one another.
yeah that makes sense to me. I think what kind of asians living in a certain area matter also. Like you probably wont see alot of filipino and hmong conflict because there are fewer places with large numbers of each.

I know filipinos may ally with mexicans in their town, I think that comes from similar culture impact from Spain. Temple St 13 in LA I know is a filipino/mexican gang

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 8th, 2010, 6:35 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: you know wat i have noticed about asian cliccs in cali. im gonna break it down like crazy. hmong gangs: they usually have beefs with their own race like 90% of the time and rarely goes outside of their race(might have shit with laos and cambodian gangs at sum point and i guess eses or other gangs with opposite colors) laos and cambodian gangs(beefs with any gang whether color or personal beefs but cambodians usually beef against dey own or mainly with eses) vietnamese gangs(specialized in organized crime, organized street gangs, street turf gangs, more vicious than their chinese counter parts but works with the chinese, beefs with almost anyone besides their own race) chinese and korean gangs(mainly organized crime and beefs within their race), and filipino gangs(allies with hispanics sometimes, beefs with mainly viets over race possibly cambodians lol or their own race). asians have their own type of way to beef and this post is about sum place in sactown wheir either viets or chinese was lighted up in the neighborhood man asians are vicious against one another.
yeah that makes sense to me. I think what kind of asians living in a certain area matter also. Like you probably wont see alot of filipino and hmong conflict because there are fewer places with large numbers of each.

I know filipinos may ally with mexicans in their town, I think that comes from similar culture impact from Spain. Temple St 13 in LA I know is a filipino/mexican gang
so wat r the most active asian cliccs in sactown???

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 8th, 2010, 1:14 pm

This couldn't be more wrong or subjective.
Yes Hmong typically beef with other Hmongs, but all the rest are completely dependent on location, location, location.

Ima let you in on a secret....
Gangs usually beef with their enemies.
Shhhhhh

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 8th, 2010, 1:20 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
This couldn't be more wrong or subjective.
Yes Hmong typically beef with other Hmongs, but all the rest are completely dependent on location, location, location.

Shhhhhh
like u said depends on the area and much of this is true except sum mistakes i h ave made

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2010, 2:15 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:This couldn't be more wrong or subjective.

Shhhhhh
I don't think its subjective its just the truth based on the asian population in major cities. Hmongs, Viets, and chinese tend to move in areas with an established community of their people. plus there's a big argument among asians on which is the most superior.