MEXICAN CRIPS AND BLOODS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

MEXICAN CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by spadeloc » October 21st, 2010, 4:18 pm

were there any blood and crip gangs ever in LA that were primerely made up of hispanics before they all were forced to rep the 13.....i heard there were a couple but i dont know how true that is.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MEXICAN CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by triplethreat » October 22nd, 2010, 1:04 am

I read on here that there were a couple gangs like this in OC. Mexican gangs that claimed Crip or Blood originally but ended up dropping the blue and red. There's some info about that on here somewhere.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 26th, 2010, 10:30 am

spadeloc wrote:were there any blood and crip gangs ever in LA that were primerely made up of hispanics before they all were forced to rep the 13.....i heard there were a couple but i dont know how true that is.
Never heard of primarily hispanic blood and crip gangs, maybe outside of LA. I remember someone on the forum talkin about how mexicans used to click up with a black gang that is now targeted by tortilla flats in LA, and that now you will never see a mexican with the blacks or black with TF in that area. Don't take my word for it but if you asked in the LA section they could tell you real quick

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 26th, 2010, 10:36 am

MCD wrote:
spadeloc wrote:were there any blood and crip gangs ever in LA that were primerely made up of hispanics before they all were forced to rep the 13.....i heard there were a couple but i dont know how true that is.
Never heard of primarily hispanic blood and crip gangs, maybe outside of LA. I remember someone on the forum talkin about how mexicans used to click up with a black gang that is now targeted by tortilla flats in LA, and that now you will never see a mexican with the blacks or black with TF in that area. Don't take my word for it but if you asked in the LA section they could tell you real quick
lol @ targeted by the tortillia flats :lol: :lol: :lol:

you think they some kinda race police???

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 28th, 2010, 1:30 pm

Not all hispanics run with X3, or let alone forced to claim X3. Many PR's and Cubans run with Crip and Blood gangs. Wasn't there an all Belizean Bloog gang from LA. Weren't they portrayed in that movie Street Kings?

San Diego has a Crip gang that still has Mexicans in it-Linda Vista Crips.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 3rd, 2010, 12:43 am

H572DSTA wrote:
MCD wrote:
lol @ targeted by the tortillia flats :lol: :lol: :lol:

you think they some kinda race police???
what the hell are you talkin about?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 4th, 2010, 6:19 am

19DAGO04 wrote:

Not all hispanics run with X3, or let alone forced to claim X3. Many PR's and Cubans run with Crip and Blood gangs. Wasn't there an all Belizean Bloog gang from LA. Weren't they portrayed in that movie Street Kings?

San Diego has a Crip gang that still has Mexicans in it-Linda Vista Crips.
guess i should of chosen my words better.....but when im talkin bout LA hispanic = mexican ..... i heard in the past there were crip and blood gangs that maybe werent primerly made up of mexicans but they were a large part of the gang.....i also heard of black and mexican gangs that were very tight in the past

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » November 4th, 2010, 8:22 am

Little Mobsters(LMS) in the southbay used to flag crip but when some of their homies went to the joint and got out, they switched to sur. Not sure if this hood exists anymore though.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”