Colorado gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Colorado gangs

Unread post by andrew » August 10th, 2008, 3:13 pm

supposedly some foos from cali moved out here and started tham....thats common knowledge even amonst the 30s in cali.........but hey i dont care if they are or not...........i dont live on the eastside,i dont go to black clubs often and rarely run into bruthas in general except thru work or whatever
and as much gang activity may happen here or anywhere else.....let it be duly noted that 80% of the population really dont care

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » August 11th, 2008, 7:05 pm

4sho andrew, that like me i' got to work to stay on conditions of Parole, but yea i'm down to ride when it is necessary always, i'm always going to be a 4 Corner Hustler reguardless of the situation...

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » August 11th, 2008, 7:06 pm

4sho andrew, that like me i' got to work to stay on conditions of Parole, but yea i'm down to ride when it is necessary always, i'm always going to be a 4 Corner Hustler reguardless of the situation...

Grind4Minez89
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by Grind4Minez89 » August 21st, 2008, 6:54 pm

I kno one homie whos bangin crips in the springs and a couple sureno homiez. Actually when i went to County, i had met this man who said his name was "lil kill kill"....i dunno exactly who he was but he was about 50 years old gangsta as hell. He showed me a light in life that only he could have showed me and i'll never forget him. He told me that he was bangin with the crips wayyyyy back in the days. He knew tookie an everything....If you read Tookies Booke (blue rage black redemption) he shouts him out and says he ran in2 him multiple times in L.A. county back in the day. Well he told me the L.A. gangs started to come out to denver in the eightys. And from there it jus grew. There were a a whole grip of crips up in county cuz there was a big bust after the denver football player Darrent Williams,R.I.P. was shot and killed by a crip cuz he was ridin with a blood. Colorado has more hispanic gangs than anything tho. You also got the crip an blood sets and yeah i met a few GD'z. I even met a Skyline Piru from Daygo out there...i dunno if he still bangin but Theres also AP,VP and a couple other lil asian gangs...i jus moved out here in daygo but i lived the last 7 years in denver and also spent hella time in the springs. Yeah 5points was the hood but its gettin hella cleaned up now. Montbello was hood last time i was there too but i aint been there in a minute. Nah but I used to walk on park avenue West almost everyday and hit up that shop where that tall ass guy sells the African Imported Goods. Hes hella coo too. For the most part the hoods are around denver, aurora, lakewood, the springs, pueblo, and greely. Colorado doesnt really compare to L.A. but there are gangs an all that still, but its jus not AS populated. Yo and the CREAMERY IN PARK HILL IS the TRUTH!!!!!!

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » August 22nd, 2008, 9:27 am

i'm in the springs haven't met any skylines, but i do know a couple of lincoln parks that relocated here..

Grind4Minez89

Unread post by Grind4Minez89 » August 22nd, 2008, 1:31 pm

my x crip homie told me theres raymond avenue crips in aurora or there was in the 90s........ official?

Grind4Minez89

Unread post by Grind4Minez89 » August 22nd, 2008, 1:34 pm

i dont think hes lyin he one of the original crips from L.A.

samdog112004

Unread post by samdog112004 » August 23rd, 2008, 2:02 pm

Gangs here are most def smaller then any east or west coast city. But it feels like since most people and under the impression that they don't exist, it give them a opportunity to get a lot done.

Montbellow is most commonly consider one of the largest hoods in the Denver area, another place would have to be pueblo but then your looking two hours south of Denver. There is some strong Asian presence when it comes to the ecstasy game but most of the yayo and comes up from pueblo or flown into small mountain airports. I am not as known with black gangs but going down to bash on Saturday nights there is always a ton of fools throwing their shit up.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 23rd, 2008, 2:22 pm

the bash is a kid club.......in fact all of lodo is
things are different in real hoods and bars held down by real hoods.......

and for the record darrent williams wasnt ridin with a blood...............he had an altercation with the tre-tres at a club and they settled on it later.........thats straight from one of thier own peeps

and denver has to be the most non-assuming city when it comes to gangs.......it really aint denver style to hang on corners wearing colors like l.a. in the 80s........most gangs dont even do the color thing.........you may be getting directions or something from a gangbanger and not even know it here

again most out of town gangs....at leat in all the chicano areas dont really control shit......they may be out here.....more than likely on some individual shit but none out holding it down

youngboy
What city do you live in now?: Rock Island

Unread post by youngboy » September 1st, 2008, 2:09 pm

I have had a few friends move to Denver for work. They mentioned the South Side Steels, Westside Killers, and Northside Mafia; as frequent gangs they encountered. My friend worked a good paying security job, so he drove around in a nice car, with tinted windows and subs. He lived near a Westside Killers hood, and they totaled his car and tagged "WSK" on it; he said just because he was Mexican and wore black/white (colors for NSM, I guess).

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 3rd, 2008, 8:15 pm

wow....you heard of south side steel out your way?thats what i pushed homie
ssg all day......"steel fuckin it up"
and i think you mean ws-ak
west and north dont get along....then again neither does anyone...............thats why it suprised me when v said they cliqued up in the pen
from what the word is they aint teamed up but have the same enemy....surenos
i know my team walks the main line alone.....west,north,east and sewer rats dont fuck with them.............and they smaller team

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 7th, 2008, 1:38 pm

andrew wrote:wow....you heard of south side steel out your way?thats what i pushed homie
ssg all day......"steel fuckin it up"
and i think you mean ws-ak
west and north dont get along....then again neither does anyone...............thats why it suprised me when v said they cliqued up in the pen
from what the word is they aint teamed up but have the same enemy....surenos
i know my team walks the main line alone.....west,north,east and sewer rats dont fu-- with them.............and they smaller team
SEWER RATS? LOL COMMING FROM A COLORADO "GANGSTER" WHO THROS INFO N NAMES LIKE ITS THE THING TO DO...GET OUTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT HOMIE.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 7th, 2008, 4:14 pm

what names did i throw?i mentioned some peeps i knew here and there and as far as info i didnt post no dirt except maybe once on the santa cruz thread......they probably aint even around anymore if you referring to the cali peeps i know.......i didnt mean to push info but i saw so mich misinformation i had to set it straight
what?you offended i say sewer rat?......if you see the ones out here youd probably hate them too
like i said before.......none of them have any cali history so they aint real so why would you stick up for them?they just wetbacks straight from mexico who shave their heads and act hard
cmon homie..........dont start turnin all madip on us

FrankGood
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by FrankGood » October 7th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Sureno is the strongest hood in the whole state. there are Sureno sets in every city and small town in the whole fuckin state. Do you remember the prison riots a couple years back the state moved alot of Surenos to mississippi my homies were some of them If anybody on here has ever did time down here then you know what Young Crowd is. Sureno is the deepest hood out here in prison and on the streets.

Gigglez1488
What city do you live in now?: PUEBLO

Unread post by Gigglez1488 » October 8th, 2008, 5:10 am

Does anyone know if there are any skinheads out here in southern colorado? I have met some peckerwoods but I lost touch with them. O, and ya I mean "Nazi" skinheads not stupid ass sharps.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 11:32 am

"Sureno is the deepest hood"=interesting way of saying it. I heard there were stupid Nazi skinheads in Southern Colorado, & not real skin heads like sharps.

FrankGood

Unread post by FrankGood » October 9th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Gigglez1488 wrote:Does anyone know if there are any skinheads out here in southern colorado? I have met some peckerwoods but I lost touch with them. O, and ya I mean "Nazi" skinheads not stupid ass sharps.
Yeah in Canon City I heard there are some out there.They're is also some in Northern Colorado. Denver has alot too.

Gigglez1488

Unread post by Gigglez1488 » October 9th, 2008, 6:15 pm

FrankGood wrote:
Gigglez1488 wrote:Does anyone know if there are any skinheads out here in southern colorado? I have met some peckerwoods but I lost touch with them. O, and ya I mean "Nazi" skinheads not stupid ass sharps.
Yeah in Canon City I heard there are some out there.They're is also some in Northern Colorado. Denver has alot too.
Lol well that is good, I have been trying to get back in touch with some Skins but I assumed they left the area.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » October 9th, 2008, 7:37 pm

How's the Norteno scene in the area I'm hearing that there are sets in the Denver area is this true.

Gigglez1488

Unread post by Gigglez1488 » October 10th, 2008, 12:44 am

OGCricket wrote:How's the Norteno scene in the area I'm hearing that there are sets in the Denver area is this true.
I don't know too much about denver, but I know there are a lot of norteno's here in pueblo. In Southern CO we have latin kings, hoover crips,aces, dukes, pine streeters, a lot of sureno's.

FrankGood

Unread post by FrankGood » October 17th, 2008, 7:31 am

OGCricket wrote:How's the Norteno scene in the area I'm hearing that there are sets in the Denver area is this true.
Nortenos are about as spread out as Surenos in the state shit some towns only have Sureno and Norteno gangs Fort Collins and Greely are towns with only Sureno and Norteno gangs but Norteno is usually smaller in number. Yeah Denver has norteno hoods NSM is the biggest I think but I'm not from there.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 17th, 2008, 4:25 pm

nsm is NOT norteno....its north side as in they are from the north side

surenos are NOT the strongest gang in the pen or the streets......they are in all the lil wetback apts all over the state but none of them even know eachother and most dont even claim a gang just sur13....fuckin comedy......there are a few cali peeps running around but the ones i talked to think that the surs here are a joke.......straight paisa shit

other than seeing a pic of some graffiti online before i only met 2 nortenos here in denver before....one from oakland and one from san jo....neither banged...at least not out here both were just working men..................i was in greely a few weeks ago working...when we went to lunch i saw a few "nortenos".......whatever....i hear greely is crazy but they didnt seem like they would be much of a threat..........but i seen norte/sur/gki shit in the news from greely from time to time....that lil city smells like horseshit

the skins here are a mixed bag.....there are the stupid sharps.....they are a bunch of pussies who would rather debate than fight.....then there are the nazis who are rarely seen.......i understand most of them are in small mountain communities.......and yeah they are stupid they dont seem to hold nothing down but caches of weapons and do an occasional hate crime which gets them all busted.......and there are straight traditional/peckerwood skins who dont really roll as a gang but seem to have some loose affiliation.............some are down some are weak we all know thats how all groups are

and very few surenos were adsegged in those riots at crowley and arrowhead......most of them were south side (again....peeps from south side denver.....NOT surenos....dont get it twisted) and gki's.......and there were some surs but EVERYONE was fighting EVERYONE.....many who were sent away werent even gang affiliated they just participated on some beef or snitch shit on other prisoners...im sure vt will confirm that...............and i mentioned it in past threads thats why there are now g's in missisippi and a few other states.....from all the ad-segging

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 19th, 2008, 10:28 am

andrew wrote:nsm is NOT norteno....its north side as in they are from the north side

surenos are NOT the strongest gang in the pen or the streets......they are in all the lil wetback apts all over the state but none of them even know eachother and most dont even claim a gang just sur13....fuckin comedy......there are a few cali peeps running around but the ones i talked to think that the surs here are a joke.......straight paisa shit

other than seeing a pic of some graffiti online before i only met 2 nortenos here in denver before....one from oakland and one from san jo....neither banged...at least not out here both were just working men..................i was in greely a few weeks ago working...when we went to lunch i saw a few "nortenos".......whatever....i hear greely is crazy but they didnt seem like they would be much of a threat..........but i seen norte/sur/gki shit in the news from greely from time to time....that lil city smells like horseshit

the skins here are a mixed bag.....there are the stupid sharps.....they are a bunch of pussies who would rather debate than fight.....then there are the nazis who are rarely seen.......i understand most of them are in small mountain communities.......and yeah they are stupid they dont seem to hold nothing down but caches of weapons and do an occasional hate crime which gets them all busted.......and there are straight traditional/peckerwood skins who dont really roll as a gang but seem to have some loose affiliation.............some are down some are weak we all know thats how all groups are

and very few surenos were adsegged in those riots at crowley and arrowhead......most of them were south side (again....peeps from south side denver.....NOT surenos....dont get it twisted) and gki's.......and there were some surs but EVERYONE was fighting EVERYONE.....many who were sent away werent even gang affiliated they just participated on some beef or snitch shit on other prisoners...im sure vt will confirm that...............and i mentioned it in past threads thats why there are now g's in missisippi and a few other states.....from all the ad-segging
Do you remember who the guy from SJ was? Some sharps are stupid, but I respect them more than Nazi's.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 21st, 2008, 12:18 pm

Any1 know what Deuce Mob banged? Here's a video of them:

DEUCE MOB & TECH N9NE live footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKkFyI-_OwQ
Some thought they were Nortenos, but I doubt it since they networked with Surenos.

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » October 21st, 2008, 1:18 pm

i thought they were northsiders on there album they got a couple songs clld northside sumthing, maybe there NorthSide Mafia..

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 22nd, 2008, 5:36 pm

north side mafia is a gang from the north side of denver.........nothing to do with nortenos

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 22nd, 2008, 7:03 pm

andrew wrote:north side mafia is a gang from the north side of denver.........nothing to do with nortenos
You already said that. I said Deuce Mob was thought to be Nortenos to some, but I said that I doubt it due to them networking w/Surenos & then someone mentioned that he thought they were "North Siders" & that maybe they were NSM instead.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 23rd, 2008, 9:48 pm

i saw dj fame at the fights....i asked if playboy paulie p was with them and he said fuck him....i dont know the beef.............i was in juvie with paul 25 years ago.....i was cool with them and they would play car shows and shit but we used to mix it up with thier homies

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » October 23rd, 2008, 10:28 pm

damn cuh the big homie xray2 had a post on here

r.i.p. big homie u was cool to know

traviesaaaax3
What city do you live in now?: dha 303 baby denver

Unread post by traviesaaaax3 » October 26th, 2008, 12:41 pm

haha what the hell yall sayin . yall forgeting the SURENOS we run DENVER . we deep in montbello ; park hill ; pinecreek apts green valley ; federal ; santa fe and more .we bust a chap in they lip and watch they favorite color drip jaja fuck a norputo ! pero we do ride with blacks like the crips they got our back tu sabes . im half black pero my jefe dont care cus i bang hella hard with mine . beaten ho*es asses left and right tu sabe niqga . my vato is half puerto and mexican pero thats not part of this convo haha . puro 22nd street y que ?

Shit happens muthafcker
Shouldn't haved rolled in the South
Now your dead lil Chap
Time to piss in your mouth
Just remember where your at
KILLA D*town your done
Its big bad Sureno Gs
Southside number ONE*

traviesaaaax3
What city do you live in now?: dha 303 baby denver

Unread post by traviesaaaax3 » October 26th, 2008, 12:43 pm

oh and we have gki's here and latin kings both them suckers tryed to take our turf pero we deaded them tu sabes haha . puro 22nd street y que ? DENVER BABY !!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 26th, 2008, 4:23 pm

haahahahahahaahaa youre funny kid

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”