San Jose Norteno-Sureno Gang Map!

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

San Jose Norteno-Sureno Gang Map!

Unread post by silentwssj » March 28th, 2014, 10:16 pm

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... cJ4IcKd9QY

Ok, Here is the map that we have been working on! It is far from done, but we have kind of ground down to a halt lately. If anyone out there is from San Jose and can give some more input that is legit, I will look at it and possibly add it! Some of this information is undoubtedly old and has changed. I have not personally lived in San Jose for 10 years, so please forgive me if I messed something up. It is not my intention to leave any group out or add any group that no longer exists! Believe me a lot of hours were spent discussing this project. I would like to give credit where credit is due. Rudog was responsible for the East side. J was responsible for the North side. Kollmarvago provided most of the information for the Sureno side. I did the West side! We could not find anyone who was from the Southside, so that is the most incomplete in my opinion. Also we leaned on the San Jose gang list from Urban empire for some information. Obviously a lot of that was changed, but a lot of it is represented in the map. We decided to make this exclusively a Norteno-Sureno map. There are a few Crip and Blood Gangs in San Jose which are not mapped at this time. That could change though. Red is for Norteno and Blue is for Sureno. Feel free to critique and shoot me more information if it Is relevant. Peace out, Silent!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: San Jose Norteno-Sureno Gang Map!

Unread post by silentwssj » March 29th, 2014, 7:50 pm

If you want to eliminate the titles, just hit the check mark "Untitled area". The first time you hit it everything disappears. The second time you hit it the map comes back with out the names over the hoods. It looks a lot neater and you can still just click on a specific hood to find their name.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 29th, 2014, 8:08 pm

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=21 ... 5ea53a4ff5

Here is a map by someone named Kevin! He has a lot of good information as well. I don't agree with some things on this map, but overall I would say that it is generally ok! I am sure that other people will not agree with some things on my map as well. For educational purposes I would suggest referring to both of them at this point. We listed BML's, Barrio East side, and Barrio Rio seco as B-Boys on our map. This was due to an alliance between the 3 varrios. His map actually has them cut into their respective territory's, which is more accurate! He also has more neighborhoods listed that we excluded because we could not validate there presence. They may in fact be there though. Kevin if you are out there looking at this hit me up! I am curious to see where you got your information from.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » April 1st, 2014, 12:33 pm

Very accurate map although I think you gave some Nortenos more territory than what they actually have .
Also I think ssp is much larger than horseshoe. Vtg and vct should have gotten everything from 24th to tully rd .

Crazyriders
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Crazyriders » April 2nd, 2014, 3:36 pm

It's a trip how there are a lot of Surenos all over northern cal, but no nortenos in Southern Cal. I was up in Concord, for a lil while and there were a lot more Surenos there then nortenos.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 3rd, 2014, 2:57 am

Just dropped in for a minute to say thanks for putting the project together for us Silent!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » April 4th, 2014, 8:08 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:Very accurate map although I think you gave some Nortenos more territory than what they actually have .
Also I think ssp is much larger than horseshoe. Vtg and vct should have gotten everything from 24th to tully rd .
Hey there! I work out of town right now so I will only be able to respond on weekends. Anyhow, I stand by my borders of VHS. I am from there and know better than anyone what the boundaries are. If anything I gave SSP to much territory. I have personally never seen or encountered them west of Vine street. I gave them all the way to Palm St. I did that because I know they were on Oak St and it runs directly into Palm St. Back in my day there was a southsider living in the vicinity on Vine and Viginia. He was the only one that I was aware of actually living that far west. His pad got hit because he was stupid enough to let his presence be known. I know of two separate incidents back in the day where one of my homies encountered one of them west of Vine St on foot. Both times he fought one on one with an SSP member and both times he won! We were all over Palm st, but north of Virginia. That is how I drew the map. Also, VHS was all over McLellan ave as well, which is how I drew it up. The only area that I thought about taking out of VHS is from Coe ave to Willow st. That area is pretty nice! There are a couple Homies from in there though. Also, we consider the shopping center around Walgreens on Bird and Willow to be ours, so I included the area in between as ours. Truth be told though most of our people live from Coe ave on North! VHS is definitely well represented on Delmas and Prevost all the way down to Willow. I remember the heart of SSP being from Vine to First! That is their Zone. I gave them all the way to 3rd which was based on your comments. I am pretty sure that they don't go much further east than that. They definitely do not go past Palm going west!

As far as TLG and Colonias goes I drew that up according to your comments and Rudogs comments. TLG is accurate for sure. I know because I used to hit them up! Colonias, I know nothing about. I do know that Mst is there. Rudog gave me the dimensions, so that is how I drew it up. Are you saying that all Nortenos are south of tully? I would need some more opinions on that before I make changes.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 5th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Sorry I haven't been on, but my computer needs to be fixed n I've been busy. I'm typing from my cell n it's not a good way of being on the net, but I felt like I had to post some kinda update. Never got to add my finishing touches to the map, but I'm sure it's the best thing out there when it comes to this. The McLaughlin area was a part I wanted to touch up, but definitely an area shared between red n blue. I definitely think there is a lot of blue on that part of the map n maybe even too much. I'm sure the FBI didn't completely dismantle ssp as they claimed, but looks like they've taken a big loss n I bet clanton is trying to take their place.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » April 6th, 2014, 9:48 am

Hey there Rudog! Good to hear from you my brother! I just wanted to let you know that you still have access to change anything that you see fit. It is definitely not finished. If you ever get the time go ahead and add all the stuff that we talked about before. I personally think that B-Boys should be divided into 3 separate neighborhoods. Also, Casitas and East bound Mob need to go in there some where. I was really hoping for some additions from Cricket. I am sure that he would have a lot to contribute. If you can track him down Rudog that would be cool.

As far as Mc Laughlin area goes, I feel that we probably gave the southerners to much! I could be wrong as that is not my area. I did spend a lot of time around there though. I will leave all of that up to you Rudog. The East Side is yours! I know that both you and Kollmar said that no Surenos are south of Holly Hill! I don't know why he would try and change that now? I fell that I probably should not have given them that sliver of territory east of Holly hill next to 101. I based that on kollmars comments. Change it if you feel that is wrong.

As far as the West Side goes, I stand by everything! That is my area and believe me I know what is up over there! If anything I gave them to much. I don't really think they have ever got beyond Vine street! There are Nortenos living all over their area. If anything there territory is mixed with both groups battling it out constantly. It is common to see Northerners walking around the Washington area. It is unheard of to see Southerners walking around the Gardener area!

Anyhow I got to leave for work in a few hours. I will hit you guys up next weekend!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » April 11th, 2014, 10:55 pm

@ CrazyRiders! Most upstate Surenos are simply Paisa's. If you look at the map there are only 2 Sureno Gangs that can actually trace their origins to Los Angeles. #1 Clanton 14th street. #2 VST, they started out as Vickystown. From what I hear they were deemed illegitimate though and had to change their name to Varrio Sur Town. They are one of the deepest Southern gangs at this point with 3 separate clicks in San Jo! The rest as far as I know are composed primarily of Paisa's who got exposed to Sureno gangs on their way up North. The vast majority of Surenos up North are straight from Mexico with a small sprinkling of actual Chicanos in there as well. You are right though, they are growing at a pretty fast rate! As far as Concord Gangs goo , I know nothing about that city. I have driven through there and it seemed pretty nice!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 12th, 2014, 5:35 am

Here is the map wicked thoughts and anyone else interested!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 30th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Here is the map Cricket! Feel free to add or subtract on your own if you like! Or just PM me and will make any changes! Silent!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » September 3rd, 2014, 6:47 pm

OK SILENT IM GONNA PUT MY 2 CENTS IN THIS FROM EXPERIENCE AND THESE ARE THE AREA'S I GREW UP IN AND STILL HAVE FAMILIA IN THESE AREAS

POLY 22- THAT WHOLE AREA IS SPV HOW DO I WE GOT INTO SOME SHIT WITH LIL BOYS WHILE ME AND SOME OTHER OG'S WERE AT EL PIRRIN ON SAN ANTONIO AND ALSO MY SON GOT CHASED OVER AND HE DOESN'T EVEN BANG.

POLY 23 - IS DOBERN ST SURENOS THE WHOLE AREA

POLY 29- YOU HAVE EHP IN THERE THAT'S A NO NO IT MIXED BETWEEN SANDERS BOYS,PARKSIDE, AND VVT

POLY 31- YOU HAVE EHP CONTROLLING THAT WHOLE AREA NOT QUITE THE FOXDALE APTS BOYS AKA THE BADLAND HOGGS HAVE THERE OWN CLICK AND ALSO THE APTS HAVE TONS OF SOS MEMBERS IN THOSES APT'S

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2014, 8:39 pm

They really got that DSS going now Cricket? Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds too close for comfort, but these southerns been stepping up their game. I was telling him we should put bln by around that area also, around FDB n they got brotherhood there. Go help him out with that. I kinda gave up on the map since I just come here on my cell now.
OGCricket wrote:OK SILENT IM GONNA PUT MY 2 CENTS IN THIS FROM EXPERIENCE AND THESE ARE THE AREA'S I GREW UP IN AND STILL HAVE FAMILIA IN THESE AREAS

POLY 22- THAT WHOLE AREA IS SPV HOW DO I WE GOT INTO SOME SHIT WITH LIL BOYS WHILE ME AND SOME OTHER OG'S WERE AT EL PIRRIN ON SAN ANTONIO AND ALSO MY SON GOT CHASED OVER AND HE DOESN'T EVEN BANG.

POLY 23 - IS DOBERN ST SURENOS THE WHOLE AREA

POLY 29- YOU HAVE EHP IN THERE THAT'S A NO NO IT MIXED BETWEEN SANDERS BOYS,PARKSIDE, AND VVT

POLY 31- YOU HAVE EHP CONTROLLING THAT WHOLE AREA NOT QUITE THE FOXDALE APTS BOYS AKA THE BADLAND HOGGS HAVE THERE OWN CLICK AND ALSO THE APTS HAVE TONS OF SOS MEMBERS IN THOSES APT'S

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 4th, 2014, 4:58 am

DOBERN ST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE 280 FREEWAY NEAR THE LITTLE ROCKETSHIP SCHOOL, DOBERN RD IS ON THE CAPITOL PARK SIDE WHICH IS ALL ENE!!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 4th, 2014, 5:15 am

OGCricket wrote:DOBERN ST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE 280 FREEWAY NEAR THE LITTLE ROCKETSHIP SCHOOL, DOBERN RD IS ON THE CAPITOL PARK SIDE WHICH IS ALL ENE!!!!
Oh I see, I looked it up on the map. Looks like maybe once upon a time the street might of actually connected, but you got the freeway cutting right through the avenue. It makes sense now. Isn't that where they tried to come up in your Hood to? Maybe they wanted to really try n get that st, but a big no no.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 7th, 2014, 10:02 am

ALSO ON POLY 26 THERE'S NO MORE COLD BLOODED GANGSTERS THEY MERGED INTO CAPITOL PARK NOW ALL THAT CBG'Z AREA IS NOW CAPITOL PARK.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 12th, 2014, 11:18 am

Ok Cricket! I implemented the changes that you requested. Check out the map and make sure that it is right. I put Badland hogs with SOS over in foxdale. I have never heard of them, so I don't know if it is right. Also I winged it with VVT. Look that over and see if it makes sense to you. What do you think of the Mc Laughlin area? Kollmar Vago was trying to say that whole area was Sureno? Do you agree with how it is set up? Also, I know that you mentioned few other neighborhoods way back around Campbell and Milpitas. Can you give me more specific dimensions. I really tripped out on the SPV and Dobern St Surenos thing. Back in my day I was real close to BML's 1st Generation. quite a few of their original Homeboys lived in those 2 areas now claimed by SPV and Dobern st. Back then there was only a handful of Surenos trying to move into the area and we kept the heat on them! I personally got off with them on Mc Creery, Sharf ave, San Antonio st and the park behind the Church. That whole area was Norte back around 1990! I also remember the tension between BML's and CPL's back then! It got pretty bad for a second and then it was squashed! Interesting how the world turns! Anyhow thanks for the input Homie! I really appreciate it! If you have anything else to add hit me up anytime. Silent!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 12th, 2014, 4:31 pm

I figured Badlands was bln or maybe it's something like bh, but then again you got brotherhood n I would think they use bh or something. I really only know so much about these younger generations. Dobern street sureñas, Cricket said was a female clique of spv. We had talked about putting SOS in the past, but decided this was a "sureño/norteño" map. It's really up to you on what direction you want to go, but I gave some input and you know how I feel about kvt's opinions on some things personally. Some more input from Cricket would be kool though.
silentwssj wrote:Ok Cricket! I implemented the changes that you requested. Check out the map and make sure that it is right. I put Badland hogs with SOS over in foxdale. I have never heard of them, so I don't know if it is right. Also I winged it with VVT. Look that over and see if it makes sense to you. What do you think of the Mc Laughlin area? Kollmar Vago was trying to say that whole area was Sureno? Do you agree with how it is set up? Also, I know that you mentioned few other neighborhoods way back around Campbell and Milpitas. Can you give me more specific dimensions. I really tripped out on the SPV and Dobern St Surenos thing. Back in my day I was real close to BML's 1st Generation. quite a few of their original Homeboys lived in those 2 areas now claimed by SPV and Dobern st. Back then there was only a handful of Surenos trying to move into the area and we kept the heat on them! I personally got off with them on Mc Creery, Sharf ave, San Antonio st and the park behind the Church. That whole area was Norte back around 1990! I also remember the tension between BML's and CPL's back then! It got pretty bad for a second and then it was squashed! Interesting how the world turns! Anyhow thanks for the input Homie! I really appreciate it! If you have anything else to add hit me up anytime. Silent!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 12th, 2014, 6:01 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I figured Badlands was bln or maybe it's something like bh, but then again you got brotherhood n I would think they use bh or something. I really only know so much about these younger generations. Dobern street sureñas, Cricket said was a female clique of spv. We had talked about putting SOS in the past, but decided this was a "sureño/norteño" map. It's really up to you on what direction you want to go, but I gave some input and you know how I feel about kvt's opinions on some things personally. Some more input from Cricket would be kool though.
silentwssj wrote:Ok Cricket! I implemented the changes that you requested. Check out the map and make sure that it is right. I put Badland hogs with SOS over in foxdale. I have never heard of them, so I don't know if it is right. Also I winged it with VVT. Look that over and see if it makes sense to you. What do you think of the Mc Laughlin area? Kollmar Vago was trying to say that whole area was Sureno? Do you agree with how it is set up? Also, I know that you mentioned few other neighborhoods way back around Campbell and Milpitas. Can you give me more specific dimensions. I really tripped out on the SPV and Dobern St Surenos thing. Back in my day I was real close to BML's 1st Generation. quite a few of their original Homeboys lived in those 2 areas now claimed by SPV and Dobern st. Back then there was only a handful of Surenos trying to move into the area and we kept the heat on them! I personally got off with them on Mc Creery, Sharf ave, San Antonio st and the park behind the Church. That whole area was Norte back around 1990! I also remember the tension between BML's and CPL's back then! It got pretty bad for a second and then it was squashed! Interesting how the world turns! Anyhow thanks for the input Homie! I really appreciate it! If you have anything else to add hit me up anytime. Silent!

Actually BLN is Badland Nortenos but some call themselves HoGs that's Foxdale, Also I notices you forgot my Maravilla brotha's from the Las Casitas Gang the Apartments across the street from Independence High School.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 12th, 2014, 6:05 pm

There is a norteno set in Milpitas called MIlpas Varrio Primeida off of South Victoria Park and in Campbell there's RDS the Rowe Dogs off of Campbell Ave and San Tomas Aquino.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 12th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Ok Cricket! I just put the rest of the touchups on the map! Check and see if I got it right. I was not sure what side of the freeway to put Las Casitas? so I put them across both sides. Let me know if that is right. Also the Campbell and Milpitas neighborhood I put in a general area, not sure if I got it exact? @ Rudog you mentioned VFG awhile back. I am not sure where to put them? Let me know if you have a location. Also, I definitely dont believe most of what Kollmar Vago has to say either! I was just curious as to what Crickets opinions were on Mc Laughlin ave. I wish I could make the map stripped in color. To me that would represent the truth better. I don't think to many areas of San Jo can honestly be simply painted blue. All the areas that have Surenos also have Nortenos in them even if the dominant gang in the area is Sureno. As I look at the map, I remember Nortenos being all over the areas that are in blue. If anything those areas that are under Sureno control are honestly hotly contested areas that see a lot of violence! I know that there are plenty of Nortenos still living in those areas. That area around San Antonio and Jackson ave was dominantly Norteno back in my day! I am sure that there are still some in the area. On the west side I know for sure that there are plenty of Nortenos living in areas that would be considered SSP now! Trust me I was over there a lot trying to help them fight them. Anyhow, let me know if you guys have anything else to add! Silent!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 12th, 2014, 9:06 pm

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I figured Badlands was bln or maybe it's something like bh, but then again you got brotherhood n I would think they use bh or something. I really only know so much about these younger generations. Dobern street sureñas, Cricket said was a female clique of spv. We had talked about putting SOS in the past, but decided this was a "sureño/norteño" map. It's really up to you on what direction you want to go, but I gave some input and you know how I feel about kvt's opinions on some things personally. Some more input from Cricket would be kool though.

Actually BLN is Badland Nortenos but some call themselves HoGs that's Foxdale, Also I notices you forgot my Maravilla brotha's from the Las Casitas Gang the Apartments across the street from Independence High School.

Actually Casitas is just called Las Casitas Gang not Maravilla and they not across the freeway there just on the Independence side.

Surenos have the majority of McLaughlin tired down once you get from Autobaun St south it's basically ENE controlled

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 12th, 2014, 9:13 pm

silentwssj wrote:Ok Cricket! I just put the rest of the touchups on the map! Check and see if I got it right. I was not sure what side of the freeway to put Las Casitas? so I put them across both sides. Let me know if that is right. Also the Campbell and Milpitas neighborhood I put in a general area, not sure if I got it exact? @ Rudog you mentioned VFG awhile back. I am not sure where to put them? Let me know if you have a location. Also, I definitely dont believe most of what Kollmar Vago has to say either! I was just curious as to what Crickets opinions were on Mc Laughlin ave. I wish I could make the map stripped in color. To me that would represent the truth better. I don't think to many areas of San Jo can honestly be simply painted blue. All the areas that have Surenos also have Nortenos in them even if the dominant gang in the area is Sureno. As I look at the map, I remember Nortenos being all over the areas that are in blue. If anything those areas that are under Sureno control are honestly hotly contested areas that see a lot of violence! I know that there are plenty of Nortenos still living in those areas. That area around San Antonio and Jackson ave was dominantly Norteno back in my day! I am sure that there are still some in the area. On the west side I know for sure that there are plenty of Nortenos living in areas that would be considered SSP now! Trust me I was over there a lot trying to help them fight them. Anyhow, let me know if you guys have anything else to add! Silent!
I no what you mean about Jackson and San Antonio I was raised in the area I went to Goss,Lee Mathson and Overfelt the whole area was ENE controlled the whole Lee Mathson area was run by ESS- East Side Strangers and the other side was ran by Creek Side Locos once Norte on Norte banging began Surenos started making move on old Norteno strongholds it's sad to say but Nortenos are the reason Surenos got big in SJ and have grown.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 12th, 2014, 10:36 pm

Alright Cricket! I just fixed Mc Laughlin according to your saying that everything south of Audobahn is ENE! I spent a lot of time funking with TLG back in the day. I don't remember anything about Colonias. I believe they came later. There was definitely M st back then. There was a small click on one of the side streets that was Norteno. I wont name them because I don't want any heat to come to that block. Lets just say someone of importance lived around there though. This was many years ago and that person has been locked up for decades now. It is a trip how things change. The area around san Antonio and Jackson was Norte through and through. We were aware of a few houses that had scraps in them but we kept on them pretty tight! I cant believe that area is Sureno now! Anyhow, let me know if anything comes to mind. I also fixed Las Casitas as well. Silent!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 13th, 2014, 1:46 pm

Got to check out the map when I get my computer running. Got vfg on Feldspar and Senter?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 13th, 2014, 2:14 pm

I put VFG back on Rudog! If you know of anything else shoot it! I know that we originally only meant for this to be a Norteno-Sureno-San Jo thing, but screw it, Might as well just put what ever we have on it. It would be nice to be able to include Crips and Bloods as well as other cities like Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Milpitas, MV, Gilroy, and Morgan Hill! It could become a Santa County thing! Anyhow, much respect Homies! Thanks for all the help. If anyone else out there has input shoot it. Silent!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 15th, 2014, 2:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Got to check out the map when I get my computer running. Got vfg on Feldspar and Senter?
That would be my guess. I'm not familiar with that gang at all and never heard of em back when I was hearing about VFG, perhaps they came along afterwards. anyways, Silent got it's roughly mapped out... it'll have to do until someone with more experience on the south side can paint a more accurate picture.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 15th, 2014, 2:05 am

I meant to say back when I was hearing about MFG*

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 15th, 2014, 2:48 am

Yeah, sounds like it's doing pretty good though. Silent wants to do even more now.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » September 15th, 2014, 4:28 pm

I JUST NOTICED SOMEETHING ON PLOY 30 YOU HAVE VSM IN 2 HOODS I COULD BE MISTAKING BUT I HEARD CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG THAT MS-13 HAS THAT AREA CAN SOMEONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THAT.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 15th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Hey there Homie! I am operating from my phone because I am out working for the week. Let me know if you agree with VSM's placements. I based that off of kollmar vago. He claims they are in both of those spots. If you guys disagree let me know and I will update it later this week. I did not know that MS 13 was in SJ! If you guys can give me some exact boundaries for B Boys that would be good as that polygon is really at least 3 separet varrios. Anyways peace out Homes! Silent