Norteno gangs that still beef today

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Norteno gangs that still beef today

Unread post by ValleyKid » May 11th, 2015, 2:05 pm

What norteno gangs still beef to this very day? I heard that in sacramento there's nortenos that are EBK (everybody killers).

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Norteno gangs that still beef today

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 13th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Why do you feel the need to make multiple threads on the subject? Sometimes things happen and info gets out there, but it's not supposed to happen PERIOD

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 21st, 2015, 7:02 pm

As far as I know the Nuestra Familia made it a rule in the 1990s that Norteno gangs were not to beef with each other, and that it still exists. It's hard to say how well enforced the rule is, however, or whether it's totally obeyed on the streets, especially considering the shake ups in the organization in both the state and federal prisons. There's also an increasing number of Norteno dropouts claiming gangs like New Flowers and Northern Ryders that still wear the Norteno red colors. I'm in Sacramento and I try to keep up with the news, and from what I can see most of the gang violence in the Sacramento region is black on black and mostly in the Natomas area of North Sacramento, and Rancho Cordova, which is a suburb just east of Sacramento.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 21st, 2015, 10:36 pm

Things happen from time to time! My hood had a long ongoing beef with another Norteno Varrio. Once we are on the inside it stops though. Honestly, even on the outside it never got real bad. The big Homies definitely expressed their displeasure with the situation. Yes, everynow and then a minor flare up occures but never anything major.Our beef with WSM has never even come close to the ongoing beef with say SSP or C 14 ! There is a difference! WSM for us have always been hostile but they are fellow Nortenos! We don't kill them. We might talk shit and throw hooks on occasion but that is all! From what I know that is generally the case all over Northern California. We are known to be organized and unified way better than Southerners! It is just how it always has been and always will be! NF-Nortenos were born out of a desire to fight oppression and petty set tripping that originated from the Southern half of the state! We have no desire to be like them in any way, shape or form! So, to answer the question. Yes, sometimes we do fight each other. It is severely looked down upon though. When you are fighting an enemy that outnumbers you 3 to 1, you don't have time to be aggressive with your own people! We are all fighting for a common cause and that does not include each other!

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » June 24th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Anyone heard about Broderick Boys 14? They apparently beef with other nortenos in West Sacramento. Also, another norteno gang in South San Francisco called Cypress Park Locos 14 that beefs with nortenos too.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 25th, 2015, 2:57 am

My first trip through prison, I was schooled by two Broderick Boys! I don't know if they set trip on the streets. I do know they took interest in me and showed nothing but love!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 25th, 2015, 8:51 am

ValleyKid wrote:Anyone heard about Broderick Boys 14? They apparently beef with other nortenos in West Sacramento. Also, another norteno gang in South San Francisco called Cypress Park Locos 14 that beefs with nortenos too.
I would think BRK and CPL had better things to do even though I really can't say. I do CPL has beef with LPL's, which claim sur in San Bruno. Is this news you obtained, some current events?

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » June 25th, 2015, 8:01 pm

I'm not sure if this news is recent, but I got this info from a FB page called Gang Sets which also has an instagram.
https://m.facebook.com/1638273686407039 ... e_internal

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 25th, 2015, 8:59 pm

What I was saying was that there is beef between lpl's from San Bruno and n's from SSF so I think that's the real beef now. I honestly think that beef cpl's had with any other n's is old and probably at least damn near dead, if not dead. How about with BRK? I didn't notice anything on that page about BRK.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » June 25th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Go to the page's instagram and see the BRK post there. Go to the comments and you'll read that according to the people commenting, BRK beefs with other nortenos.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 26th, 2015, 12:26 am

ValleyKid wrote:Go to the page's instagram and see the BRK post there. Go to the comments and you'll read that according to the people commenting, BRK beefs with other nortenos.
There was also comments that disagreed with what was being said and at least one of those people were claiming Broderick. I might care enough to respond to your comments, but I don't really care for the subject. You're the only person here, that's trying to speak on any beef possibly spewing between n's in the present.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 26th, 2015, 8:13 am

Sometimes we do beef with other varrios. My Hood has a long history of it. Don't get it twisted though. It never gets to the level that we take it with Surenos. As I said before, my first time in the pen I met two Broderick Boys. They were both seasoned Convicts. They took a liking to me and schooled me. Nobody else got that treatment! They were all about Norteno unity. I got nothing but good things to say about them!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 26th, 2015, 9:13 am

silentwssj wrote:Sometimes we do beef with other varrios. My Hood has a long history of it. Don't get it twisted though. It never gets to the level that we take it with Surenos. As I said before, my first time in the pen I met two Broderick Boys. They were both seasoned Convicts. They took a liking to me and schooled me. Nobody else got that treatment! They were all about Norteno unity. I got nothing but good things to say about them!
Of course things happen, but the Broderick boys were ones who have spoken on unity for the longest time. That always made sense to me.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » June 26th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Aren't there nortenos in Sac that are EBK?That's something I heard too. I guess there's some that don't care about unity.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 26th, 2015, 9:31 pm

ValleyKid wrote:Aren't there nortenos in Sac that are EBK?That's something I heard too. I guess there's some that don't care about unity.
Yeah, I'm sure there is. That don't necessarily mean they're out to get everyone tho.. It's like you're set out to prove n's are not all united. It's not like prison, but for the most part it's not really about that red on red. We're kind of just going around in circles with this topic.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 27th, 2015, 8:08 am

Every Gangster is EBK! We as Nortenos are united. Do not get it twisted though. If you disrespect, you will get it period! That is the law of the street and the code that we all live by. Bottom line is that the powers that be will take care of it if it gets to far out of hand. If one Varrio wants to set trip on another Varrio it may happen for a little while but if it gets to far out of hand people will start to get deemed no good! Bottom line is you can't be a Norteno and set trip for very long. If you do your criminal career will come to an end quickly!

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » June 27th, 2015, 5:30 pm

I wonder if there are any beefs that still haven't been squashed to this day.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » August 22nd, 2015, 9:54 am

VARRIO FRANKLON BOYZ VS VARRIO GARDENS SACRA?

madooeiei
If in the United States: Alaska
What city do you live in now?: sass

Unread post by madooeiei » October 6th, 2015, 8:51 pm

:x