1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Re: 1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 30th, 2008, 2:02 pm

sickside wrote:
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:OUR OLDIST BEEF IS WITH CHINO SINNERS,CUCA KINGS, AND POMONA 12th STREET THOSE BEEFS GO BACK FROM THE 50s AND 60s...THE NEWER BEEFS HAVE BEEN NORTH SIDE ONTERIO(NSO),EAST SIDE ONTERIO(ESO) AND AS FOR LA OUTSIDERS WE HAVE BEEF WITH CVTF,F13,MV, AND A FEW OTHERS BUT WE GOT YOUR SIDE ON LOCK AND FOR THE MOST PART THE CITY OF ONTERIO ON LOCK. NO OUTSIDE VARRIO HAS EVER SET UP SHOP THE CLOSET TO THAT IS CVTF BUT THERE OVER ON THE NORTH SIDE OF ONTA.
When did you guys have beef with MV Gang!
THIS WAS IN THE MID 90s WHEN THEY WERE TRYING TO RECRUTE IN NOTH ONTA THEY CAME DOWN TO SOUTH ONTA TO SUNKIST PARK IN THE HEART OF MY VARRIO AND AFTER ONE OF THERE HOMIES GOT SHOT I NEVER REALLY HEARD OF THEM KICKIN UP DUST JUST A FEW LIVING HERE WITH THERE FAMILY.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 30th, 2008, 7:13 pm

Wild! MV bumps heads every where and thats without the greenlight!

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 30th, 2008, 9:36 pm

I THINK THEY WERE THE ONES HANGING OUT LAYING LOW IN THE LITTLE CITY NEXT TO ONTA, MONTCLAIR I KNOW THEY TRYED TO SET SOME SHIT UP OVER THERE BUT GOT IN TO IT WITH SOME MONTE CLARA RIFA OGs SO THEY CAME OVA HERE TO SLANG BUT GOT PUSHED OUT AGAIN BY US..THATS THE LAST I SEEN THEM BUT I HEAR THERE SOME MV IN RIVERSIDE BY MIRA LOMA RIFA AREA SOME HIT UPS AND NUMBERS BUT I JUST HEARD THIS FROM SOME DODD STREEETER OFF THE NET SO WHO KNOWS IT THERE THE SAME VATOS OR NEW ONES, ALSO HEARD THERE SOME IN UPLAND TRYING TO GET NUMBERS MOSTLY YOUNGSTERS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 1st, 2008, 4:31 am

I live in Riverside and I haven't heard anything about Maravilla

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 1st, 2008, 8:04 am

NO OFFENSE ESE BUT YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT WSR IN RIVASIDE, I THINK THERE OVER IN MIRA LOMA AREA AROUND DODD STREET IN MIRA LOMA RIFA (MLR) VARRIO, I KNOW MLR IS GOING AT IT WITH F13 NOW A DAYS FIGHTING,SHOTINGS, WALLBANGING THE WHOLE NINE, AS WELL AS GOING AT IT WITH 4 FLATS FROM LOS TOO.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2008, 12:31 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:I THINK THEY WERE THE ONES HANGING OUT LAYING LOW IN THE LITTLE CITY NEXT TO ONTA, MONTCLAIR I KNOW THEY TRYED TO SET SOME SHIT UP OVER THERE BUT GOT IN TO IT WITH SOME MONTE CLARA RIFA OGs SO THEY CAME OVA HERE TO SLANG BUT GOT PUSHED OUT AGAIN BY US..THATS THE LAST I SEEN THEM BUT I HEAR THERE SOME MV IN RIVERSIDE BY MIRA LOMA RIFA AREA SOME HIT UPS AND NUMBERS BUT I JUST HEARD THIS FROM SOME DODD STREEETER OFF THE NET SO WHO KNOWS IT THERE THE SAME VATOS OR NEW ONES, ALSO HEARD THERE SOME IN UPLAND TRYING TO GET NUMBERS MOSTLY YOUNGSTERS.

I actually heard of MV being in Riverside and to be honest I heard about that at least 5-6 years ago. Haven't heard any thing about that in a while thou. But I did hear they had a lot of heads down there that they recruited and moved in! MMV, JMV, LMV were the ones moving out there. MMV back in the Mid-90's always used to party out there. why? I dont know! I do know that JMV used to brag that they had at lest 20-30 heads out in Riverside. That WASNT form the net! But once again, that was 5-6 years ago. Dont know what happen with any one of those 3 gangs out there! And what do you guys feel about the Peris MV gang? They did come from MV back in the 80's but BITCH out when they heard MV got the greenlight. Separated completely! but there origin was in fact from East Los! just didnt want to amit it because they were worried about the greenlight and because they did not want to separate from the Southside even thou it had nothing to do with operation just TAXES! Just later on down the line the younger generation took it like a separation and now those youngsters are now the Mid-OGs so taught there way of separation to the new youngsters instead of teaching the original purpose that it was all about the taxes and NOT breaking off! So Peris MV just claims IE and were always IE even thou there's not one street named Maravilla down there or any thing like that! So what do you guys about the Peris MV gang? are they known? do IE have respect for them? or what?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2008, 12:32 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:I THINK THEY WERE THE ONES HANGING OUT LAYING LOW IN THE LITTLE CITY NEXT TO ONTA, MONTCLAIR I KNOW THEY TRYED TO SET SOME SHIT UP OVER THERE BUT GOT IN TO IT WITH SOME MONTE CLARA RIFA OGs SO THEY CAME OVA HERE TO SLANG BUT GOT PUSHED OUT AGAIN BY US..THATS THE LAST I SEEN THEM BUT I HEAR THERE SOME MV IN RIVERSIDE BY MIRA LOMA RIFA AREA SOME HIT UPS AND NUMBERS BUT I JUST HEARD THIS FROM SOME DODD STREEETER OFF THE NET SO WHO KNOWS IT THERE THE SAME VATOS OR NEW ONES, ALSO HEARD THERE SOME IN UPLAND TRYING TO GET NUMBERS MOSTLY YOUNGSTERS.

I actually heard of MV being in Riverside and to be honest I heard about that at least 5-6 years ago. Haven't heard any thing about that in a while thou. But I did hear they had a lot of heads down there that they recruited and moved in! MMV, JMV, LMV were the ones moving out there. MMV back in the Mid-90's always used to party out there. why? I dont know! I do know that JMV used to brag that they had at lest 20-30 heads out in Riverside. That WASNT form the net! But once again, that was 5-6 years ago. Dont know what happen with any one of those 3 gangs out there! And what do you guys feel about the Peris MV gang? They did come from MV back in the 80's but BITCH out when they heard MV got the greenlight. Separated completely! but there origin was in fact from East Los! just didnt want to amit it because they were worried about the greenlight and because they did not want to separate from the Southside even thou it had nothing to do with operation just TAXES! Just later on down the line the younger generation took it like a separation and now those youngsters are now the Mid-OGs so taught there way of separation to the new youngsters instead of teaching the original purpose that it was all about the taxes and NOT breaking off! So Peris MV just claims IE and were always IE even thou there's not one street named Maravilla down there or any thing like that! So what do you guys about the Peris MV gang? are they known? do IE have respect for them? or what?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 3:11 am

Dicer in Riverside 95% of the ppl don't call it West Side Riva I always thought they had a gang but like I said 95% of the ppl consider it Rubidoux, and as for Maravilla being in Riverside, they might have been here 5-6 yrs. ago but not anymore, they can be in riverside county like MoVal Mira Loma, but in Riverside city there is no Maravilla of that makes sense, when I get back to Riverside I'll go down to West Side Riva and see if they're who I thought they were because all the people I talk to say WSR has no beefs in Riverside like I've seen them taggin here and there but I heard thier beefs are in Rubidoux

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 3:17 am

As for Perris MV, they sound like pushovers if what you're saying is true and I'm not speaking for the whole I.E. but in Riverside(CITY) they aren't even heard of and if they are they're not spoken of because they aren't a threat to us

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 2nd, 2008, 3:02 pm

WSR BEEFS WITH DOGSTOWN RIFA,ESR,NS NIGHTOWLS,PJ CRIPS AND BLOOMAS THEY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 50s HOMIE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS CLAIM WEST SIDE RIVA IN RUBIDOUX, RUBIDOUX LIKE I SAID IS THE UNINCOPERED PARTS OF RIVERSIDE CITY SO IT IS RIVER IDE BUT THE COMMUNITY GOES BY RUBIDOUX...AS FOR PERRIS MV THEY ARE OFF Ist STREET IN PERRIS AND ARE SMALL TIME AND ARE NOT CONNECTIED TO THE MV IN LOS ITS JUST A NAME THAT MEANS MARVELS IN ENGLISH SO ITS SOMETIMES COMMON OF VARRIOS TO US IT.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 2nd, 2008, 5:03 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:WSR BEEFS WITH DOGSTOWN RIFA,ESR,NS NIGHTOWLS,PJ CRIPS AND BLOOMAS THEY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 50s HOMIE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS CLAIM WEST SIDE RIVA IN RUBIDOUX, RUBIDOUX LIKE I SAID IS THE UNINCOPERED PARTS OF RIVERSIDE CITY SO IT IS RIVER IDE BUT THE COMMUNITY GOES BY RUBIDOUX...AS FOR PERRIS MV THEY ARE OFF Ist STREET IN PERRIS AND ARE SMALL TIME AND ARE NOT CONNECTIED TO THE MV IN LOS ITS JUST A NAME THAT MEANS MARVELS IN ENGLISH SO ITS SOMETIMES COMMON OF VARRIOS TO US IT.

I was told very different from a friend that lives down there! hell the vets from Perris MV have L.A. tated on them from what Ive heard! but who knows! maybe my buddy is wrong. Hopeful we get some one in here from over there to clear every thing up

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 2nd, 2008, 6:50 pm

I HAVE ONLY SEEN PMV CLAIM IxE AND RIVERSIDE COUNTY NEVER LOS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 2nd, 2008, 6:53 pm

THEY SAY THERES ALSO A PERRIS CRIP GANG OUT THERE.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 2nd, 2008, 7:09 pm

I DONT KNOW ANY VARRIO THAT CLAIMS IxE WITH ROOTS TO LA ONLY ONE I KNOW IS DOGSTOWN IN RUBIDOUX.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 12:06 am

thats exactly what I mean dicer you ssaid this "UNINCOPERED PARTS OF RIVERSIDE CITY SO IT IS RIVER IDE BUT THE COMMUNITY GOES BY RUBIDOUX" I meant that it's goes by rubidoux, do you understand what i meant when i said its not considered riverside, for 2 reasons it's unincorporated and it goes by rubidoux

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 3rd, 2008, 1:20 pm

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT WHEN THE GANG (WEST SIDE RIVA) FORMED IN THE 50s THE AREA KNOW AS RUBIDOUX WAS CALLED WEST RIVERSIDE THEN IN THE 60s IT WAS CHANGED TO RUBIDOUX.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 1:54 pm

Alright I get it, thanks I wasn't sureon that subject, where is WSR mainly active like what streets?

baby lunatic

Unread post by baby lunatic » July 3rd, 2008, 6:08 pm

there mainly active in the briggs but homie got it right West Riv = Rubidoux

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 4th, 2008, 12:13 am

It's considered Rubidoux

baby lunatic

Unread post by baby lunatic » July 5th, 2008, 9:46 am

I know what its called homie im from Rubidoux...went to West Riverside elemetary

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 2:00 am

Alright chill I went to Freemont from 3rd grade on, have you heard of it?

epilepsy

Unread post by epilepsy » July 8th, 2008, 1:09 am

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:THEY SAY THERES ALSO A PERRIS CRIP GANG OUT THERE.
perris locs , pmv , p7st the rvl's in romoland brown nation in homeland bpm's in qual valley and mead valley

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 3:42 am

Are they deep?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 3:43 am

Who do they beef with?

epilepsy

Unread post by epilepsy » July 8th, 2008, 3:39 pm

anyone around them they were going at it with the rvls and bn but i aint gunna speak on that on the internet

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 9:09 pm

smart move

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 9th, 2008, 5:28 pm

WHEN EVER IM IN PERRIS I DONT SEE MUCH GANG ACTIVTY IT JUST LOOKS LIKE AN OLD DUSTY TOWN.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 6:20 am

i haven't been to perris lately whats it like

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 10th, 2008, 2:25 pm

I WENT TO PERRIS LAKE LAST WEEK AN DROVE AROUND TO CHECK OUT THE REST, PERRIS LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER SMALL DESERT CITY BUT ALOT OF UNINCORPORATED RIVA SIDE LOOKS LIKE THAT TO ME.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 5:30 pm

o thats cool, have you ever been through ESR, or NSR hoods?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 10th, 2008, 5:53 pm

I BEEN TO A FEW KICK BACKS IN CB HOOD AND WSR BUT NOT ES, DOES NS RIVA GET DOWN? I NEVER HEARD OF THEM TELL I SEEN VATO ON THE NET FROM THERE..NSR ORANGE STREET?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 5:59 pm

well NSR used to be deep a couple of years back most of them got locked up, and the only people they beef with are 2c(colombian crips I think) and ESR, but ESR would smash on them, NSR is in/around Orange Street, Main St., Colombia, or as you can guess the North Side of Riverside, but in my opinion they're not a factor in what goes down in Riverside most of them are locked up, but I have a couple of homies in NSR and ESR, my homies went to a party in the North side and from what i heard ESR went at it with NSR and ESR whooped on NSR big time, to answer your question NSR does get down but they're nothing big outside of the Northside(and I live in the North Side), but I don't bang NSR