1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: 1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 8th, 2005, 1:51 pm

I have NEVER heard of Fontana Flats. It would take alot to convince me that they exsist. but I saw some NHLs writting today so maybe WS Nieghborhood Locos are still around. never heard anybody talk about them or met any of them so must be pretty small.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 8th, 2005, 2:17 pm

this one is not so clear. but its Hard Times crossing out South Fontana
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/SFR.jpg[/img]

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 8th, 2005, 3:15 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:I have NEVER heard of Fontana Flats. It would take alot to convince me that they exsist. but I saw some NHLs writting today so maybe WS Nieghborhood Locos are still around. never heard anybody talk about them or met any of them so must be pretty small.
I never heard of FONTANA FLATS before either :? I pressed him on it, even reminded him of VERDUGO FLATS, but he affirmed Fontana Flats, what can i say. Just a reminder - we talking about Delmann Heights - not Fonta.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 8th, 2005, 3:27 pm

lonewolf wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:I have NEVER heard of Fontana Flats. It would take alot to convince me that they exsist. but I saw some NHLs writting today so maybe WS Nieghborhood Locos are still around. never heard anybody talk about them or met any of them so must be pretty small.
I never heard of FONTANA FLATS before either :? I pressed him on it, even reminded him of VERDUGO FLATS, but he affirmed Fontana Flats, what can i say. Just a reminder - we talking about Delmann Heights - not Fonta.
i know a couple people who live around that area. ill ask if they heard of that.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 9th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Lonewolf I agree SF is the oldest Fontana gang. how did you find out....and what do you think is the second oldest? im guessing North Side Fontana, they been going at it for long time before IEF, CWP, TFK, HTF even exsisted.

i was talking to this guy from Fontana Boys the other day and he said back in the days like in the late 60s their used to be a gang called " Fontana Homeboys". but they died out i guess. they were mixed white and mexican.

i still have a sh*t load more pics i can add on here too

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 9th, 2005, 5:41 pm

check it out, this dude on the other site knows even more than I do as far as history. hes what he said about the Verdugo Flats...

The Flats is the oldest gang going back to the early 1910s. The flats was the only area Mexicans could live in at the time and they had this little group called the Vino gang which fought against the white boys and Italians that used to raid they neighborhood from Squaw Flats which is the area that the National Orange Show grounds is on now. The area around 5th and Mt. Vernon where MVR and 7th Street are was the Italian neighborhood but the Italians began to move out after the railroad expanded and took a big chunk of the houses out for the Santa Fe shops.

i knew the Flats was old but i didnt know it went that far back.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 9th, 2005, 7:14 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:check it out, this dude on the other site knows even more than I do as far as history....
What other site?

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » February 16th, 2005, 3:05 pm

There was a riot at Castle Park two days ago isnt that where CasaBlanca shot down that Ghetto Bird.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » February 16th, 2005, 3:15 pm

ONTARIO VARRIOS
BA's BLACK ANGELS
OVS ONTERIO VARRIO SUR
OVL ONTERIO VARRIO LOCOS
OSL ONTERIO SUR LOCOS
ONTX3 4TH STREET
ONTX3/O13 ONTERIO 13
ESO EAST SIDE ONTERIO
SSO SOUTH SIDE ONTERIO
OSL Ontario Sur Lokotes

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 16th, 2005, 3:19 pm

ey balla do you know if DP beefs with the Cuca Kings? and who else are their enemies?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 16th, 2005, 5:37 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:check it out, this dude on the other site knows even more than I do as far as history. hes what he said about the Verdugo Flats...

The Flats is the oldest gang going back to the early 1910s. The flats was the only area Mexicans could live in at the time and they had this little group called the Vino gang which fought against the white boys and Italians that used to raid they neighborhood from Squaw Flats which is the area that the National Orange Show grounds is on now. The area around 5th and Mt. Vernon where MVR and 7th Street are was the Italian neighborhood but the Italians began to move out after the railroad expanded and took a big chunk of the houses out for the Santa Fe shops.

I smell caca :wink:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 16th, 2005, 6:23 pm

GIBBY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:check it out, this dude on the other site knows even more than I do as far as history. hes what he said about the Verdugo Flats...

Do you know the real story of how the Verdugo Flats started?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 16th, 2005, 10:05 pm

If you consider White Fence, Clanton 14, & El Hoyo Soto or Maravilla as the ones that are widely recognized as the oldest of L.A., and all 3 of them going back to the 20's or 30's, it would be hard to beleive that Verdugo Flats go back to 1910 with nobody having recognized them as such.

Maybe there did exist some crowds in that area, but maybe not known as Verdugo Flats 'til a later transformation(?)

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 16th, 2005, 10:20 pm

lonewolf wrote:If you consider White Fence, Clanton 14, & El Hoyo Soto or Maravilla as the ones that are widely recognized as the oldest of L.A., and all 3 of them going back to the 20's or 30's, it would be hard to beleive that Verdugo Flats go back to 1910 with nobody having recognized them as such.

Maybe there did exist some crowds in that area, but maybe not known as Verdugo Flats 'til a later transformation(?)
yea, i do believe their is truth to what that guy said. but i dont know about the year 1910. i think their was a group in the area but not known as VF.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 16th, 2005, 10:32 pm

GIBBY wrote:

lol. Sounds like a made up story to me. There is no evidence whatsoever of gangs starting in the IE. Sounds like another vato just trying to pump up his hood.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 16th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

lol. Sounds like a made up story to me. There is no evidence whatsoever of gangs starting in the IE. Sounds like another vato just trying to pump up his hood.

what do you mean "no gangs starting in the IE"? that guy that wrote that is'nt even from that hood.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 16th, 2005, 10:41 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

what do you mean "no gangs starting in the IE"? that guy that wrote that is'nt even from that hood.
Whaa? If you're gonna make that claim then you gotta have some proof. If you got proof then let's see it. Ain't nobody dissing you.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 16th, 2005, 10:44 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

Whaa? If you're gonna make that claim then you gotta have some proof. If you got proof then let's see it. Ain't nobody dissing you.

the guy wasnt saying its the oldest gang everywhere. we were talking about whats the oldest in San Bernardino. as far a having proof of it really starting in 1910, i have no idea.. ill ask em.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 17th, 2005, 10:34 am

RuthlessBone wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

Do you know the real story of how the Verdugo Flats started?
Nah but I know it wasnt in 1910. Common man might aswell say his hood started as some mexicano bandits in the 1890s. As far as modern day barrios that have continiously exhisted in the same area since the beginnnings from Vatos/Pachucos/Cholos/Gangsters it originated in east Los NOT the IE LOL

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 17th, 2005, 3:04 pm

nobodys saying that it all originated in the IE. but their was small gangs that existed back then. their used to be mexican communities around the San Bernardino, Coltone and Cucamunga area. Verdugo does have some history thats why I know theirs some truth to what that guy said. his year might be off but their is some truth their. sooner or later ill find out more. just like when nobody believed that the Hells Angels started in Fontana....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 17th, 2005, 6:43 pm

I got a question for you

When did the name VERDUGO come to be used for San Bernardino?. Many moons ago i would hear it referred as "SAN BERDO",
and when i would heard Verdugo coming up in N.E.L.A. i would always be thinking of Verdugo City -up by Glendale and La Crescenta, and associated it with ToonerVille because a lot of their hood runs along Verdugo Road and Chevy chase.
It wasn't 'til later years that i found out about San Berdo being referred to as VERDUGO.

What is the origin of the Verdugo name?
And when did it became synonymous with San Berdo?

If you come up with the year 1910 for it, then that would lend credibilty to the name "VERDUGO" FLATS.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 17th, 2005, 7:09 pm

lonewolf wrote:I got a question for you

When did the name VERDUGO come to be used for San Bernardino?. Many moons ago i would hear it referred as "SAN BERDO",
and when i would heard Verdugo coming up in N.E.L.A. i would always be thinking of Verdugo City -up by Glendale and La Crescenta, and associated it with ToonerVille because a lot of their hood runs along Verdugo Road and Chevy chase.
It wasn't 'til later years that i found out about San Berdo being referred to as VERDUGO.

What is the origin of the Verdugo name?
And when did it became synonymous with San Berdo?

If you come up with the year 1910 for it, then that would lend credibilty to the name "VERDUGO" FLATS.

im still working on that answer. lots of people still call it San Berdo, but its really only the Mexicans who call it Verdugo and mostly just the gangsters. I have heard regular people call the San Bernardino mountains the Verdugo mountains...so maybe that has something to do with why they call the city Verdugo.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 18th, 2005, 5:15 pm

you know, Sb has alot of different nick names. like "city of execution" and doesnt Verdugo mean execution or death?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 20th, 2005, 3:14 pm

I dont really think the VFLats go back to the early 1900s. I still think MVR is the oldest SB gang. right now I know for sure VF goes back to atleast the 70s. but if they are any older than that its going to be hard to prove. the South Side Verdugo Flats I believe has 3 clickas all together. Pear st., Congress St. and the one i ALWAYS forget about--"Marijuanos". the VFLats have always been one of the strongest IE Barrios, but in the last 2 or 3 years the police have gave them a REAL hard time and put all kinds of injunctions on them. back in the day their varrio was COVERED with graffiti and they were all over the place but now its not like that too much anymore.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 21st, 2005, 9:01 pm

some more pics, The Hood LocoS South Fontana
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/THLss.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 21st, 2005, 9:08 pm

Varrio West Side Fontana Diablos.-vWSF DBS IE
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/WSFDBS.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 21st, 2005, 9:25 pm

Varrio The Fontana Kings-vTFK with Fontana Boys-FBS written over it.
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/TFK.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 21st, 2005, 9:32 pm

SF-THL- South Fontana The Hood Locos
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/SFTHL.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 23rd, 2005, 7:13 pm

Varrio East Side Fonta. Chicanos With Pride X3 IE
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/9 ... SFONTA.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 6:32 pm

its getting boring in here. we need some more IEers on this site.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » March 10th, 2005, 7:22 pm

I wanna take pictures of some tags but i dont got a camera.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 7:45 pm

Shadow(909) wrote:I wanna take pictures of some tags but i dont got a camera.

I was over there in Rialto a few weeks ago and saw v.SAGE st. X3 writting so the next time i passed through with the camera it was all gone.