Do u think that a white, black or latin can grow in the hierarchy of a ethnic gang

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Do u think that a white, black or latin can grow in the hierarchy of a ethnic gang

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 9th, 2017, 8:06 pm

yeah i know that the titlie's not clear but my question's: do u think that a blac can grow in the hierarchy of the NLR, or if a white can be a crip og? u know something like it cause in my 18st gang we've some blacks an whites but they aren't high-ranking membaz

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Do u think that a white, black or latin can grow in the hierarchy of a ethnic gang

Unread post by bumperjack » March 23rd, 2017, 9:05 am

Joe Pegleg Morgan became the Godfather of the oldest California Prison Gangs The EME/Also known as The Mexican Mafia He was of Yugoslaven descent (White)

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Do u think that a white, black or latin can grow in the hierarchy of a ethnic gang

Unread post by triplethreat » March 26th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Supposedly, I don't know first hand but read about it years ago, there was a Filipino who was top dog repping EME in San Diego years ago.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by canadianbarrio » October 8th, 2017, 9:00 pm

yea, EME is doing shit with aryan brotherhood in jail. when aryan brotherhood n EME made deir alliance, EME put greenlight over all niggaz in latino hoodz in LA.