Can someone from stockton tell me what happened to the sureno gangs there? They seem to be gone now.

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Can someone from stockton tell me what happened to the sureno gangs there? They seem to be gone now.

Unread post by Utd2097 » January 3rd, 2019, 7:52 am

Back when i was 16 i use to see them around once ina while in filbert arms/eastside. I remember playboys 13 and vickystown 13, the youngster surenos all went to weber highschool cuz all the other schools had to many lil nortenos so to much fights. i lived in a group home for a minute and my roomate was from vst13. I hear most of them are dead or in prison. I hear a lot just got ran out of the hood.

Are they defunct/inactive at this point?

Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Can someone from stockton tell me what happened to the sureno gangs there? They seem to be gone now.

Unread post by Utd2097 » January 3rd, 2019, 11:04 am

Also there is the fact that no one in stockton likes surenos so its hard being one there. A lot of blacks dont like em, asians dont either. When i was 18 kicking it downtown stockton with some asian and a couple black homies from eight street they seen some mexicans wearin blue and jumped on em, thats just the mindset of a lot of people there even though they arent norteno or mexican.

Also im not trying to talk shit ive had 2 sureno friends personally, i say this as a non gang member/spectator. Just trying to find out why.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Re: Can someone from stockton tell me what happened to the sureno gangs there? They seem to be gone now.

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 3rd, 2019, 5:23 pm

Utd2097 wrote:Back when i was 16 i use to see them around once ina while in filbert arms/eastside. I remember playboys 13 and vickystown 13, the youngster surenos all went to weber highschool cuz all the other schools had to many lil nortenos so to much fights. i lived in a group home for a minute and my roomate was from vst13. I hear most of them are dead or in prison. I hear a lot just got ran out of the hood.

Are they defunct/inactive at this point?
My two homies who are brothers have family up North so they be up there sometimes. I forgot what city they be in, but I remember them saying the cops hate Sureños more than Norteños in Northern Cali. I guess its normal for cops to see Norteños so when they see a Sureño they want to right away jam them up and fuck with them.

Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Utd2097 » January 4th, 2019, 6:58 pm

My two homies who are brothers have family up North so they be up there sometimes. I forgot what city they be in, but I remember them saying the cops hate Sureños more than Norteños in Northern Cali. I guess its normal for cops to see Norteños so when they see a Sureño they want to right away jam them up and fuck with them.[/quote]

I think every individual cop has his own opinion on gangs/gang members. In general They probably look at them all the same to be honest.