Crow Village Mansiones

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Crow Village Mansiones

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 31st, 2019, 9:48 pm

BARRIO CROW VILLAGE
= ORANGE x COUNTY =
714 Crow Village Mansiones.jpg
714 Crow Village Mansiones.jpg (141.54 KiB) Viewed 15634 times

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Crow Village Mansiones

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 31st, 2019, 9:50 pm

BARRIO BIG STANTON

STANTONE x GRANDE
714 Stantone X3.jpg
714 Stantone X3.jpg (123.23 KiB) Viewed 15633 times

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 3rd, 2019, 5:40 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
October 31st, 2019, 9:48 pm
BARRIO CROW VILLAGE
= ORANGE x COUNTY =

714 Crow Village Mansiones.jpg
Crow Village got hit with the gang injunction back in 2012. Crow Village and Big Stanton’s hoods are separated by the train tracks.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2019, 5:06 am

yeah man, those three varrios out there next to each other crow village mansions, big stanton latin gents, and anaheim la colonia / los innocentes de katella go back in time like the 40's if not older under some prior names ?? don't know, but there's been a lotta blood spilled between these 3 orange county varrios over the decades, real crazys

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 9th, 2019, 5:20 pm

Yea Crow Village just go by Crow Village now. For a while they were also throwing up Los Dirty Birds.
I guess that was their clique or something.

Big Stanton just go by Big Stantone. I’ve never heard them say or throw up Latin Gents.

Anaheim La Colonia be saying La Colonia Demons

I guess they absorbed some clique that was calling themselves South Side Demons. Totally different from the hood South Side Brown Demons also in Anaheim.

Around that area there is also a ghetto grimy looking neighborhood on Pacific St.
there’s a small gang called Varrio Anaheim Pacific Street
Royal Samoan Posse Crips used to also live on Pacific.

But the Samoan Side of Pacific St got bought out and tore down. Not it’s just an empty dirt lot.

The owners of the Mexican Side didn’t want to sell their property so the the buyers who bought out the Samoan Side and tore it down can’t really do shit with that land unless the other owners sell it.

I guess the buyer was hoping they can tear down all the apartments on Pacific and build new luxury apartments. But they was only able to buy half of pacific st.

Pacific St is one of the most ghetto looking neighborhoods in Anaheim

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: Crow Village Mansions

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 15th, 2019, 2:25 am

Crow Village (CVLS) used to go by Lil Mansions in the 50’s but changed to Crow Village in the 60’s. They had older clikas called the Lords, Santos and finally Brown Descents. The Brown Descents are now a car club with lots of CV veteranos in it. Dirty Birds is just what they started calling themselves but isn’t an official clika. For the most part they just go by Crow Village Locos.

Big Stanton (BSTN) is one of OC’s oldest barrios (circa 1910) with the gang starting in the 40’s. They’ve always had a rivalry with a barrio down the street, La Colonia Independencia aka La Colonia (VLC). BSTN started out as the Latin Gents. They had an area in their barrio called Lover’s Lane that had a pretty big mural done by homies in the 70’s that had Latin Gents painted in the middle of it. Now Latin Gents is a car club with veteranos from BSTN in it. The newer clikas are the Sinners and Future Sinners.

CVLS and BSTN have always had a roller coaster relationship. In the 60’s they got along. In the 70’s they started warring. There was a truce through the 80’s and early 90’s but they have gone back to killing each other.

La Colonia isn’t in the City of Stanton, it’s technically Anaheim but used to be unincorporated when I was a youngster. VLC and BSTN have been warring for decades and might be OC’s oldest rivalry.

The city of Stanton used to have a couple other gangs. Pacific Street (PSG) used to be in Stanton but somehow the streets they are on are now in the city of Anaheim. There was also Lil Stanton in the 70’s and 80’s. Barrio Mexico was a small varrio but there apartments were demoed and they disappeared. Also in the 70’s there was a gang called Clover Park that went defunct in the 70’s.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 15th, 2019, 2:31 am

[/quote]

Crow Village and Big Stanton’s hoods are separated by the train tracks.
[/quote]

That’s actually incorrect. The railroad tracks run north and south along side both varrios. The other side of the tracks are warehouses.

I remember around 1990 Crow Village killed a vato from Lomas SSG who they caught doing graffiti on those tracks. I know the homie that got popped for that but to this day I never heard the full story. I guess the homie from SSG moved down to Stanton. I’ve got some familia from CV so I’ll have to ask.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 15th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Chicanoism wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 2:25 am
Crow Village (CVLS) used to go by Lil Mansions in the 50’s but changed to Crow Village in the 60’s. They had older clikas called the Lords, Santos and finally Brown Descents. The Brown Descents are now a car club with lots of CV veteranos in it. Dirty Birds is just what they started calling themselves but isn’t an official clika. For the most part they just go by Crow Village Locos.

Big Stanton (BSTN) is one of OC’s oldest barrios (circa 1910) with the gang starting in the 40’s. They’ve always had a rivalry with a barrio down the street, La Colonia Independencia aka La Colonia (VLC). BSTN started out as the Latin Gents. They had an area in their barrio called Lover’s Lane that had a pretty big mural done by homies in the 70’s that had Latin Gents painted in the middle of it. Now Latin Gents is a car club with veteranos from BSTN in it. The newer clikas are the Sinners and Future Sinners.

CVLS and BSTN have always had a roller coaster relationship. In the 60’s they got along. In the 70’s they started warring. There was a truce through the 80’s and early 90’s but they have gone back to killing each other.

La Colonia isn’t in the City of Stanton, it’s technically Anaheim but used to be unincorporated when I was a youngster. VLC and BSTN have been warring for decades and might be OC’s oldest rivalry.

The city of Stanton used to have a couple other gangs. Pacific Street (PSG) used to be in Stanton but somehow the streets they are on are now in the city of Anaheim. There was also Lil Stanton in the 70’s and 80’s. Barrio Mexico was a small varrio but there apartments were demoed and they disappeared. Also in the 70’s there was a gang called Clover Park that went defunct in the 70’s.
I went to high school with a vato from BxSTN. This was around 2007-2008 and he told me about Little Stanton. They were still around with youngsters at that time

He said they were homies.
I’m not sure but I’m pretty sure Little Stanton got absorbed by BxSTN

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 19th, 2019, 10:13 am

Chicanoism wrote:

ey, muchas gracias por ese turiqueo, lo aplaudo, super chingon 😃

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 20th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Chicanoism wrote:

i thought that PSG Pacific Street Gang was right behind La Colonia in West Anaheim Islands, no?

question, why did Lil Mansions change threir name to Crow Village, do you know where the name CV comes from?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 20th, 2019, 9:51 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Chicanoism wrote:

i thought that PSG Pacific Street Gang was right behind La Colonia in West Anaheim Islands, no?

question, why did Lil Mansions change threir name to Crow Village, do you know where the name CV comes from?
Pacific st Gang is on Pacific and Magnolia.
There hood is technically in Stanton but they claim Anaheim. Their hood is right on the border of Anaheim/Stanton. You go east pass Magnolia that’s Anaheim. Royal Samoan Posse used to be on Pacific St. they claimed Anaheim too.

There was a very small gang claiming Anaheim Islands called Augusta. Named after Augusta Drive.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 20th, 2019, 10:06 pm

isn't there a Barrio Mexico in Fountain Valley or Costa Mesa, somewhere around there?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 21st, 2019, 1:27 am

yeah that's a trip with all those small pockets of unincorporated areas are out there in west anaheim in what they call "the islands" several hoods in those pockets

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 21st, 2019, 3:39 am

anyways, so i was reading up and following up on the break down by MR. CE on crow village; so the place used to be a real rural barrio and there used to be open fields with murder crows (flocks of crows) all over, thus the old affectionately named barrio made up tiny houses and sheds "LITTLE MANSIONS" gave rise to the lowrider BARRIO CROW VILLAGE, hence their old initials of BCV which now has become like you all said ~> CVLS crow village locos gang., it's a trip

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 21st, 2019, 6:00 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 10:06 pm
isn't there a Barrio Mexico in Fountain Valley or Costa Mesa, somewhere around there?
I’ve never heard of Barrio Mexico
I’ve heard of a Mexican Pride Locos. They are long gone. But used to be in Santa Ana

The only hood in Fountain Valley I’ve heard of is Colonia Juarez Demons. That gang died out too.

In Costa Mesa I’ve heard of Forming Kaos, Family Mob, Little Town, and Shalimar St

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 21st, 2019, 6:10 pm

I don’t even think there’s any gang activity in Costa Mesa anymore. But there’s a shitload of homeless tweakers in Costa Mesa.

I tripped out my first time in Costa Mesa I was down 19st and NewPort. There was homeless druggies every where and they were all white lol

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 22nd, 2019, 2:16 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
November 21st, 2019, 6:00 pm
Lonewolf wrote:
I’ve heard of a Mexican Pride Locos. They are long gone. But used to be in Santa Ana

The only hood in Fountain Valley I’ve heard of is Colonia Juarez Demons. That gang died out too.

In Costa Mesa I’ve heard of Forming Kaos, Family Mob, Little Town, and Shalimar St
orale, you're right, i was confusing it with the Mexican part of Costa Mesa called "COSTA MEXICO"
that place was the hood part with varrios like ..

LIL TOWN
19 STREET
CALLE SHALIMAR
FORMING KAOS
FAMILY MOB
and others, que no?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 22nd, 2019, 2:48 pm

Chicanoism wrote:

orale, good breakdown ME CE, ey so i was reading as to how BCV/CVLS call Stanton Park ~> CROW PARK, and also how like back in the day that area around the park was called the Little Mansions barrio, but on the maps it was labelled as "Stanton Village," so maybe that's why the vatos locos from there re-named it "Crow Village" to separate themselves from the 1950s Big Stantone..??.. mostly reading that i do, es todo

city of South Stanton is their handle since the 1950s

the streets..
santa rosalia
santa paula
santa barbara
santa cruz
santa rita
santa gertrudes
santa catalina
los trackes

Crow Village Locos
Big Locos
Lil Locos
Island Locos
Chapman Locos
714 los dirty birds flock

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 22nd, 2019, 3:16 pm

BIG STANTONE from the 1950s Zuniga Park Neighborhood around Katella and Gilbert, grew up from the Mexican rural barrio of the 1920s small cluster of homes which were labelled on the maps as the Benedict Tract and termed back then as unincorporated fields of west Anaheim., by the 1930s, this small tract of homes gave rise to Stanton Raza which hit the scene just like everywhere else, and by the 1940s, they were also having their first rumbles with the people from just 3 blocks away; with those from La Colonia Independencia. By the 1950s, those old neighborhood rumbles and sports rivalries, morphed them into the Varrio Car Club Families like the Latin Gents, and the Brown descents from the South part of town in Stanton Village (Crow Village)…

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 23rd, 2019, 10:05 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
November 21st, 2019, 6:00 pm
Lonewolf wrote:

Barrio Mexico was a 90’s gang. When they ripped out the ghetto apartments they hung out at the gang disappeared.

Colonia Juarez is definitely not dead. I was kicking it with them recently.

Out of the current CM gangs the oldest is Varrio Lil Town (around late 80’s) and Shalimar (around 1991). That’s when I first started seeing them. The area of Shalimar used to have another gang before Shalimar called J Street. I’m not sure if J Street died out (from heavy police attention) and Shalimar started up soon after or did they simply change their name. It’s a rundown block of apartments. The city of CM actually put up barriers to block traffic from entering the block back in the early 90’s. Those barriers are still there so you can only enter Shalimar from certain streets.

FK and FM are 90’s gangs. I got a homeboy from each of those two varrios.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 23rd, 2019, 10:15 am

Lonewolf wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 2:48 pm
Chicanoism wrote:

orale, good breakdown ME CE, ey so i was reading as to how BCV/CVLS call Stanton Park ~> CROW PARK, and also how like back in the day that area around the park was called the Little Mansions barrio, but on the maps it was labelled as "Stanton Village," so maybe that's why the vatos locos from there re-named it "Crow Village" to separate themselves from the 1950s Big Stantone..??.. mostly reading that i do, es todo

city of South Stanton is their handle since the 1950s

the streets..
santa rosalia
santa paula
santa barbara
santa cruz
santa rita
santa gertrudes
santa catalina
los trackes

Crow Village Locos
Big Locos
Lil Locos
Island Locos
Chapman Locos
714 los dirty birds flock
I’ve got some familia from CV (tios and primos). Back in the 80’s I was told they got the name from a heavy population of Crows in the block. To this day you can still see a lot of crows on certain random times. Most likely because their varrio runs along side some railroad tracks. Maybe there’s rats/mice near th railroad tracks and the crows congregate for that reason.

I’ve never known CVL or BSTN to really hang out at Stanton Park. CV and BSTN are separated by a block of housing tracts and that park is in that tract. Kind of a neutral area.

I’ve also never heard of those clikas being used. Also CV doesn’t claim the city of Stanton because of the rivalry.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 23rd, 2019, 4:06 pm

Chicanoism wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:15 am

I’ve got some familia from CV (tios and primos). Back in the 80’s I was told they got the name from a heavy population of Crows in the block. To this day you can still see a lot of crows on certain random times. Most likely because their varrio runs along side some railroad tracks. Maybe there’s rats/mice near th railroad tracks and the crows congregate for that reason.

I’ve never known CVL or BSTN to really hang out at Stanton Park. CV and BSTN are separated by a block of housing tracts and that park is in that tract. Kind of a neutral area.

I’ve also never heard of those clikas being used. Also CV doesn’t claim the city of Stanton because of the rivalry.

thanks for clarifying all that, gracias ☺

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 4:36 pm

Big Stantone early 90s

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 4:44 pm

Big Stantone early 90s

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 4:58 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Chicanoism wrote:

Anaheim Varrio Pacifico Locos Gang