OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:21 pm

Like 98% of the gangs in OC are Mexican. So I’m making a separate post for the Black and Asian Gangs in OC

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:23 pm

Westminster Dragon Family (Vietnamese)

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:45 pm

Santa Ana We Don’t Care Crips

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:48 pm

Santa Ana Nutt Hood Crips

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by Chicanoism » December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 pm

In the late 80’s until about 1990

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » December 24th, 2019, 4:14 pm

In the Asian section there’s a pretty thorough list of past and present Asian gangs from OC. I remember Akrho Boys being in Westminster and Fountain Valley and not GG. But they could’ve definitely had a couple heads there. In the late 90’s they were also in Anaheim but I don’t think the ones in Anaheim made any noise.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » December 24th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Nut Hood Crips also had heads in south OC. Yeah I know, nice area. But south OC was different back then. A lotta the youth, all races and backgrounds, at the time were in crews and gangs.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » December 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Chicanoism wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 pm

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS
School Yard Crip had a click in anaheim in the 90s? whose in there turf today?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm

yoda100 wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Chicanoism wrote:

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS
I’ve never heard of SYC setting up shop in Anaheim. The only Crip sets from Anaheim I know of is Del Monte Blocc Crip and Royal Samoan Posse

DBGC used to kick it around Lincoln and Delano. I don’t think they still active though. Last I heard of them was like 4 years ago. They went banging in Folks and got lit up. A white boy from DBGC named Young KO got killed. His own homies from DBGC left him to die. I guess he was bleeding out for like 30 mins before the cops finally arrived. His homies had jumped in the car and left him.

The Del Monte Blocc Crips probably could have saved him if they threw him in the car and took him to the hospital. Till this day I don’t think DBGC has got any payback from that incident.

RSP used to be on Pacific St. Their section in the Pacific st neighborhood got bought out and tore down. I think they relocated around Beach Blvd in Pobres neighborhood.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » December 25th, 2019, 4:23 pm

triplethreat wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 4:14 pm
In the Asian section there’s a pretty thorough list of past and present Asian gangs from OC. I remember Akrho Boys being in Westminster and Fountain Valley and not GG. But they could’ve definitely had a couple heads there. In the late 90’s they were also in Anaheim but I don’t think the ones in Anaheim made any noise.
They used to claim Traylor Street in GG which is on the border near Westminster. I know because I beat T Bones ass from there. He used to claim KCB and switched to ABC. But he could hit up. He would always hit up Traylor Street in the graffiti.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » December 25th, 2019, 4:28 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm
yoda100 wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Chicanoism wrote:

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS
I’ve never heard of SYC setting up shop in Anaheim. The only Crip sets from Anaheim I know of is Del Monte Blocc Crip and Royal Samoan Posse

DBGC used to kick it around Lincoln and Delano. I don’t think they still active though. Last I heard of them was like 4 years ago. They went banging in Folks and got lit up. A white boy from DBGC named Young KO got killed. His own homies from DBGC left him to die. I guess he was bleeding out for like 30 mins before the cops finally arrived. His homies had jumped in the car and left him.

The Del Monte Blocc Crips probably could have saved him if they threw him in the car and took him to the hospital. Till this day I don’t think DBGC has got any payback from that incident.

RSP used to be on Pacific St. Their section in the Pacific st neighborhood got bought out and tore down. I think they relocated around Beach Blvd in Pobres neighborhood.
In the 80’s there were a few SYC in Juvenile hall and they claimed Anaheim.

RSP used to be in GG back in those days. I had a good friend Felix who was built like a tank. He got shot 6 times by 7th Street FxTroop on Bristol and he was walking around like two weeks later. Eventually a couple moved to Pacific and started claiming that area.

PunchingMachine17
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 4th, 2021, 8:41 am

When I was around, there were several active Asian gangs back in 2007-2011. They weren't as active or as many Asian gangs like the 1990s or early 2000s, they were doing their thing.

I remember these Asian gangs in Westminster & Garden Grove back in 2005-2011:

Akhro Boys Crazy Bloods (ABC) - I went to school with Filipino youngsters claiming ABC in 2007, but I'm not sure they were actually from it or they claimed it because some of their older family members were from it.

Asian Gang (AG) - AG was active back then, they were known for being FOBs (not all were of course) but several of these guys could actually fight compared to the other Asian gangs lol. I remember them showing me how to do choke-holds & take-downs.

Asian Boyz (ABZ) - Most of the ABZ members I met in OC were from East Side Long Beach ABZ and Anaheim ABZ, but a lot of their members lived in Garden Grove & Westminster. What was odd to me about ABZ in OC is that they seem to get along with and hung out with Garden Grove/Westminster TRG. They told me because they have families from both sides.

Asian Family Junior (AFJ) - I always wondered what was AFJ origins

Big Family (BF) -

Boys in Grey (BIG) - This crew/gang was like a prerequisite gang before joining the Tiny Rascal Gang around the Westminster & Garden Grove area. They died out within a year and most of BIG members ended up becoming Tiny Oriental Posse or Tiny Rascal Gang.

Dragon Family Junior - Probably the largest Asian gang when I was around. They had the reputation for being trigger happy and I heard there were several snitches in their gang that got several of their shooters locked up.

H-Group - I heard these H-Group were a part of Wah Ching, but in OC I only remember them claiming H-Group and not Wah Ching.

Little Saigon Hoodlums -

Nip Family Junior (NFJ) - I recalled them dying out in like 2010 or 2011. I remember them only having about a dozen members around that time and had a hard time recruiting newer members or stopped recruiting people.

OC Hellside Gang (HSG) - HSG was one the most active gangs during my time. For the most part, they don't back down from a fight. I remembered some of them telling me that the only enemy they respected in OC were Dragon Family Junior since they don't snitch on them or back down from them.

Oriental Boyz (OBZ) - Not sure what clique of OBZ was out in OC, but I only ran into OC OBZ once in my lifetime.

Power Of Vietnamese (POV) - They kicked back a lot, I knew had several down homies from here.

The "V" - I always hear people talking about them but I never seen or met anyone from The "V". I heard they were a mob-type gang.

Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) - TRG had numbers in Garden Grove & Westminster. TRG in Garden Grove/Westminster is a separate click from Minnie St TRG, right? If I recall correctly, TRG in the Westminster/Garden Grove area was known as Tiny Family TRG.

Tiny Orietnal Posse (TOP) - I always remembered seeing TRG & TOP hanging out together, along with Hellside Gang sometimes.

Tiny Viet Boyz (TV) - I heard they weren’t a part of Vietnamese Boyz. Does anyone know TVB origins?

Vietnamese Boyz (VBZ)

Vietnamese For Life - They died out around 2007 or 2008 from I recalled

West Gardens gang or Garden Grove Boys - I don’t know which gang it was, but back in 2005 there used to be several Korean gangsters hanging out on Galway St & Acacia Ave. I stopped seeing there after 2007.

Wiseman gang - I knew they used to be a street gang, but when I was around, I heard they became like a mob-type sort gang

Wah Ching (WC) - There was Sonny Side Wah Ching back in 2009. I knew several of them and they had a few Mexicans in it as well. I remembered AG & VT always looking for WC back then. There was also a West Side Wah Ching in 2007 that had about a dozen members, but it turned out to be a fake Side lol.

Vietnamese Together (VT) - I think VT was one of the largest Asian gangs in Garden Grove & Westminster at the time, I always ran into someone I didn’t know claiming it.

PunchingMachine17
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 4th, 2021, 8:59 am

Some of the Asian gangs that are still active today (that i'm aware of) in some way or form are:

Dragon Family Junior (DF)

Asian Gang (AG)

Vietnamese Together (VT)

Cadillac Boyz (CLB) - I heard they came back with a few youngers *shrug*

Asian Boyz (ABZ) - The East Anaheim clique is still around

Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) I heard they're still around also.