White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » June 2nd, 2006, 12:58 am

Invincible wrote:one guy who is talking alot describing them in those articles isnt even a cop, hes a lawyer.
Ok then, go ahead and trust a lawyer... :lol:

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 2nd, 2006, 1:05 am

man invincible i thought you was a cool brother, you need tone down on postin pics of the AB, i have cousins who were in the AB but i aint in love with what they do

peace

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 5th, 2006, 9:26 am

!MICK! wrote:man invincible i thought you was a cool brother, you need tone down on postin pics of the AB, i have cousins who were in the AB but i aint in love with what they do

peace
LOLLL

Just like you know someone from the 60's.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 24th, 2006, 1:12 am

"to be in power you dont need numbers, or weapon advantages. ALl you need is the willingness to do what the other guy wont"

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 24th, 2006, 3:33 am

lol i remember MICK claimed when he was on his old account that he had family members in the AB

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

angryblackman

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 2:06 pm

ya see if the whiteboys r to mingle with any other race they will mingle with the mexicans for the sake of gaining enough ppl to go after the blacks but whats funny is the mexicans are jus being used by the whiteboys as puppets to go after the blacks , any way we all know they will never fight black men fair and square fight its always gonna be 30-40 white or mexican dudes targeting a black man whos by himself.
when will u ever hear or see 30-40 white or mexican vs 30-40 blacks NEVER!!!!
CUZ THEY FEAR WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN WE UNITE.
REAL TALK .

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ANGRYBLACKMAN

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 2:11 pm

the whiteboys know they will get theyre buttcracks nicked up thats why they have to kisss the asses of the mexican niggaz to even have muscle in the prison game.
imagine if all the mexicans decided they wanted to alllll come togetther every mexican to smash all the white guys U KNOW THE RESULTS, whiteboys have know chance , thats why they hide behind the mexicans when they want to TEST the blacks . its pretty obvious.

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

angryblackman

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 2:19 pm

white gangs are cowards thats why they role in packs they way they do and always look for weakest pray they cant stand all the heat thats why white ppl always have weaker or poorer ppl doing theyre dirty work for them. white ppl dont do nothing themselves .

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

angryblackman

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 2:20 pm

white gangs are cowards thats why they role in packs they way they do and always look for weakest pray they cant stand all the heat thats why white ppl always have weaker or poorer ppl doing theyre dirty work for them. white ppl dont do nothing themselves .
i will admit theyre are some serious , serious white boys out there but 8/10 are cowards will never sho theyre faces when theyres war they'll suck the mexican cock to do theyre dirty work for them.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: ANGRYBLACKMAN

Unread post by Invincible » September 7th, 2006, 1:52 pm

torontomanna wrote:the whiteboys know they will get theyre buttcracks nicked up thats why they have to kisss the asses of the mexican niggaz to even have muscle in the prison game.
imagine if all the mexicans decided they wanted to alllll come togetther every mexican to smash all the white guys U KNOW THE RESULTS, whiteboys have know chance , thats why they hide behind the mexicans when they want to TEST the blacks . its pretty obvious.
they werent allied always with Mexicans, for a long time they were by themselves, and blacks are allied with other mexican as well.

PWOOD2316

Unread post by PWOOD2316 » November 10th, 2006, 2:34 pm

I found this site by accident, I was doing a search for something else and this thread popped up. So intrigued i read all 23 pages, seriously, life is slow apparently!

For anyone who has ever done any time in any institution in california, because yes you could go to anyone of them, knows that the Whites though few in number are strong in heart.

The reason Whites get the respect they do, IS BECAUSE WE EARNED IT!

There was no coat tail riding, the alliances tht were formed, were not always there. In the beginning it was all out war against all races. Polotics came into play way later in the game, because it was a losing bettle for all sides. You cant fight a war on all fronts and expect to win. Look at Hitler as an example. Tried to fight the war on too many fronts and lost.

A brief history of where im coming:

I was in CYA at the age of 13, I got out when i was 21. For any nay sayers, because there are always a few in the crowd, you can do YA time to the age of 25. I bounced from one institution to another going from Nelles to Paso to and settled in at YTS for my final 3 years. I was never paroled, I discharged my YA number the day they let me back in the sun. Having known nothing of the world and growing up 1 of Whites in YA, I was a little knuckle head, I came out into the world only knowing tht I hated everyone who was White, and those who were only white by skin color. So I ended up going right back to what I knew best...the california penal system. 5 years and 2 institutions and they let me go, for about 6 months, then it was right back on a violation. Only a year this time, but hey a year in chino is like a vaction. So now im out, im free, parole is still a bitch but thats life.

So now that you know where im coming from, realize that though you may think you are tough and that you know it all, and may think there are no White "gangs" and that you can say whatever you want because who is gonna know....people monitor this crap all the time.

Now dont take that as a threat or anything like that. But to say F the AB or NLR is a serious mistake. Though you may not always see them in your neighborhood, or even know who they are, they are there. Someone you work with (if you work and are not on the welfare system) could be an ex con. So bite your tongue in real life as I know you wont in here.

The real control in all prisons THE GUARDS! No matter what a con does, a 30 man killing spree, hes still going to lock down. SHU is a bitch, and thats where he will remain until paroled or dead. Thats where the real power is. The inmate power shifts from prison to prison, on a monthly basis. High powered individuals are constantly moved so they cant make too many connections within any one prison, though this back fired because a few connections here and there are what really lead to power and control of the drug trade.

As far as the influence these prison gangs have on the street...
If you disrespect a member of any of the 4 majors (in CA) and PC up, where you cant be touched, your family will pay the price for you. You might be safe inside, but your family cant hide. Thats the way things really work. The AB, La Eme, NF, and BGF, are all killers plain and simple, they wouldnt be members if they werent, believe that. Once paroled they dont change much, youjust dont hear about them, because they are secretive organizations, everything in prison is a secret, no one talks! So the same holds true once released. There are more drugs being dealt in prison, than there are on the streets, the prison "gangs" control the trafficing of drugs on the streets, there are very few kids out slanging dope on the streets, who really know where there shit comes from, and where the chain actually begins.

Thats enough of my rant on the subject. Im actually surprised that there is a forum for streetgangs, as those i know would not be advertising any affiliation of any sort in an open and public forum.

A comment to the filipino guy who ran off some white kids, and says all the whites he knows are punks....not all are punks, and I agree there are many who talk a big game, and arent really about shit, which sucks. But realize one thing, you had your niece in the car, im guessing shes under 16, what if those white kids had been REAL? Packing guns and redy to kill? That would been stupid huh? The best thing I ever learned while doing time, was pick your battles when you can. You cant fight the world alone, but the world will fight you when you are alone.

zargon

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by zargon » April 18th, 2007, 10:32 pm

Invincible wrote:Also not all skinhead/nazi gangs are racist. Some use race as an excuse to join the gang or use it as a form of union but many or only profit based and work with other groups/races.
Nazi gangs are racist - Not All SKINHEAD GANGS are !!!
theres a differnt - traditional skins arnt traditioanlly racist - some of the original ones were black and theres still black skins today as well as mexican skins and asian ones too
some are political some are bear drinking and brawling hooligans

The first Skins were influenced by Jamaican culture- without Jamaican Culture THERE WOULD BE NO SKINHEAD!!!
ALL THESE WHITE POWER CLOWNS ARE POSUERS!!! Skins were prodominantly white and working class but there style was a mix of Jamaincan and English working class culture. They were the biggest supporters of Reggea in England.
it wasnt until the mid to late 70s that it became a political racist group- and that got most of the publicity.
There are some traditioal skins still today . Its messed up that the white ones get the most shit because of them being white but there are still black ones as well as other ethnic back grounds .

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » April 19th, 2007, 12:36 am

if theyre racist why would they protect mexicans and Columbians in some prisons and work with black gangs?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » April 20th, 2007, 3:03 am

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

You have cracked the case invincible, goin to yahoo answers is definately your best source for prison gang information. Keep up the good work, the woods on the inside are proud your fighting their fight on the internet.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » April 20th, 2007, 4:16 pm

so is streetgangs such a good source that al other internet sites have to be wrong and I should lsiten to what people on this forum say only?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 20th, 2007, 4:26 pm

BornInvincible wrote:so is streetgangs such a good source that al other internet sites have to be wrong and I should lsiten to what people on this forum say only?
lol
bro NO online site is gonna have REAL info. Just like REAL people won't give up REAL info but you wouldn't know about that. check www.imaprisonganggroupie.com

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2007, 10:48 am

It was interesting a while back listening to Panik and Acme go on. For one thing they would get confused when talking about people. For example, The Popeye Acme was talking about is a powerful leader of Peni and the guy Panik was talking about is a different guy from HB. Anyways, Peni looks to be on top now.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 27th, 2007, 5:03 pm

where are the NLR these days, do they have any power in the streets.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Wherever they are they have power. Wherever they are not they do not have power. Basic principle applies to all gangs.

HongKongDan

Unread post by HongKongDan » July 18th, 2007, 11:27 pm

DC wrote:where are the NLR these days, do they have any power in the streets.
I think that this kind of sums up what people are not getting here. When you talk about power on the street what are you referring to? If taking over a housing project or a low income neighborhood, spraying a lot of graffiti and then wearing colors equates to power on the street...well most white groups dont do that sort of thing. Some of the posters seem confused about that. Presence on the street? Give me a break. That is for teenagers with a pistol in one pocket and some dime bags in the other. If doing crime is about making money and not about becoming ghetto famous, then you want fly under the radar. That is something that some of the more serious white groups do well.
It just doesn't make sense to compare black and latino street gangs to most of the white groups out there. Apples and Oranges. They do things in different ways because they are from different places.

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 19th, 2007, 5:35 pm

good point, most white groups are in a richer citys that most Mex,black. The citys that the white groups are in, have alot of cops makeing sure it dont get all crazy, so the whits cant really post up like the hoods. So they find there own way of keeping there streets on lock (lets say). And there own way of making money!...but for the most part, i have met alot of NLR and some skins from L.B. and the ones that i have met FUCKING HATE o.c. skins!! they cant stand them. They even go on and tell me that when o.c. skins come to there area (I.E.,L.A.) they bump heads alot, they say they ant really down for the whole idea, there just down for the fad..but over all, i ant down with that white B.S., am brown and proud, some of my best friends are white, one of them is a skin and pretty much is kinda a NLR, but i grew up with him, we even have a black homie that he is cool with because we all grew up together. I have no problem with white gangs (if there are some, i know in the East Coast there are) but that raciest shit just got to goooo, we are now in 2008 not fucking 1908.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 22nd, 2007, 1:09 am

naw you dont see the white groups in really good cities, you see them in cities like chino, ontario, or up;and (nlr at least im not talking oc).

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 22nd, 2007, 1:37 pm

fool, THATS why i put I.E., every one knows that if you are talking about NLR , than u are talking about I.E., read the damn post again befor u put info. that was already put, or you just dont know what I.E. is ?.....its chino, ontario,riverside,norco, S.B. and all that alllll the way out past palm desert....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 22nd, 2007, 3:49 pm

BornInvincible wrote:naw you dont see the white groups in really good cities, you see them in cities like chino, ontario, or up;and (nlr at least im not talking oc).
:shock:

ya, chino is like city of god man, riots every day :lol:

invincible where do you live?

And the OC has some areas far worse than the places you mention; I'm guessing you watch Fox...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 22nd, 2007, 5:08 pm

BornInvincible wrote:naw you dont see the white groups in really good cities, you see them in cities like chino, ontario, or up;and (nlr at least im not talking oc).
Ca.Kid wrote:fool, THATS why i put I.E., every one knows that if you are talking about NLR , than u are talking about I.E., read the damn post again befor u put info. that was already put, or you just dont know what I.E. is ?.....its chino, ontario,riverside,norco, S.B. and all that alllll the way out past palm desert....
Lived in the IE my whole life and never ran into NLR's....LOL Maybe in Norco and some desert ass towns way out there they probably exsist.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 22nd, 2007, 5:20 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
Ca.Kid wrote:fool, THATS why i put I.E., every one knows that if you are talking about NLR , than u are talking about I.E., read the damn post again befor u put info. that was already put, or you just dont know what I.E. is ?.....its chino, ontario,riverside,norco, S.B. and all that alllll the way out past palm desert....
Lived in the IE my whole life and never ran into NLR's....LOL Maybe in Norco and some desert ass towns way out there they probably exsist.

LOL @ this idiot ....WOW only on SG can you find all this madness huh? lol

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 23rd, 2007, 2:42 am

Ruthless,
You must live in a box.

DC

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 23rd, 2007, 10:48 am

DC wrote:Ruthless,
You must live in a box.

DC
LOL!!!! wow

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 23rd, 2007, 1:05 pm

What happens out there if cholos run into nlr's? I have never seen an nlr. Do they run into B's and C's too? Do cats get along or what?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 23rd, 2007, 2:47 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:What happens out there if cholos run into nlr's? I have never seen an nlr. Do they run into B's and C's too? Do cats get along or what?
THERE IS NO "NRL'S" .....lol stop listening to these dumbass white people.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 23rd, 2007, 2:47 pm

DC wrote:Ruthless,
You must live in a box.

DC

And you must not live anywhere near here.