The Bandidos Motorcycle Club

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

The Bandidos Motorcycle Club

Unread post by Common Sense » February 3rd, 2005, 4:43 pm

I don't know much about these guys, but by reading their website, they seem very organzed and growing worldwide.

Please share what you know.

http://www.bandidosmc.com

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Bandidos Motorcycle Club

Unread post by DC » February 3rd, 2005, 8:27 pm

The Bandidos are a world wide club and are not too be messed with,
I beleive they are big in the Southwest States especially New Mexico and Texas.

DC

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 9th, 2005, 5:46 pm

Police, Federal Agents Crack Down On Outlaw Motorcycle Gang

Thursday June 09, 2005
By GENE JOHNSON
Associated Press Writer

SEATTLE (AP) Police and federal agents began rounding up members of the Bandidos biker gang Thursday after they were charged with crimes ranging from racketeering to dealing drugs and stolen Harley Davidson motorcycles.

At least a dozen had been arrested by midday Thursday, including the organization's international president. About 300 investigators working the case in Washington, Montana and South Dakota had arrest warrants for 20 more members, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said.

Investigators also served 21 search warrants, including one at a Harley Davidson dealership in Bellingham in northwestern Washington, where the investigation was centered. The Bandidos have operated in the region for two decades, officials said.

``Hopefully this case will serve to dismantle the Bandido motorcycle organization in our area and will have a significant impact upon methamphetamine distribution, thefts, burglaries, crimes of violence and other nefarious activities,'' Sheriff Bill Elfo said.

The Bandidos have about 170 chapters in 14 countries, including 90 in the U.S. and 14 in Washington state, the federal indictment says. Membership is estimated at 2,400 bikers, all of whom must ride Harleys.

The indictment named 22 gang members and said they engaged in a pattern of threatening behavior to protect their turf and criminal enterprises. Several bikers from the Bandidos' Missoula, Mont., chapter were charged with kidnapping an individual in May 2003.

Ten counts of the indictment relate to alleged dealing in marijuana and methamphetamine by Glenn William Merritt, president of the Bellingham chapter and a trusted lieutenant of Bellingham resident George Wegers, the organization's international president.

Merritt, Henschel and Wegers were among those arrested Thursday and were scheduled to make their initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Seattle on Friday, said magistrate clerk Heather Arent-Zachary.

Merritt and others were also accused of trafficking in stolen motor vehicles, including pickup trucks and Harleys.

The investigation began in 2002, the ATF said.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 9th, 2005, 5:55 pm

They're the Hells Angels rivals over here. They (Hells & Bandidos) had a big war during the 90s. Back then they were called the Rock Machines but later aligned themselves with the Bandidos so changed names. My aunt's son is part of the gang but since we never see him in the family I don't know more than that.

http://www.julianrubinstein.com/hell.html

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 9th, 2005, 11:42 pm

Heard theres even a bandidos CHAPTER in the UK.Although hells angels seem to rule the roost in the UK.

VesselOfDeath

Unread post by VesselOfDeath » June 14th, 2005, 8:18 am

Theyre in the UK, but only on nearby islands i believe.

These guys look pretty crazy.

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 23rd, 2005, 9:18 am

ye i heard of them here in holland is the main chapter of the hells angels of europe ... some also worked as security for a disco where i was used to go out ... this year they were in the news about some murders here in a chapter there was a major drug deal with drugs outa south america and some members were liquidated and the bandidos also had someting to do with this shit

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 23rd, 2005, 9:19 am

i also heard that there was a kinda war going on in the jail of denmark between the bandidos and the hells angels

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » August 11th, 2005, 5:54 pm

they've been up here in tacoma & seattle since the 70's.

they're not factors tho.i've only heard about them being in the new once or twice.

they not a gang i'd be worried about.they're real peaceful. :lol:

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 10th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Canadian Cops Nab 5 in Deaths of 8 Bikers
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_ ... dies_found

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 10th, 2006, 5:15 pm

I met 2 Bandidos last year in Arizona, real stand up people.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » April 11th, 2006, 7:32 pm

Common Sense wrote:Canadian Cops Nab 5 in Deaths of 8 Bikers
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_ ... dies_found
They say its the biggest mass murder in Ontario or something like that...

At least finally there is more than one or two people shot or stabbed or killed in Canada for once, and the 4 cops being shot was a nationwide tradegy and this is twice the amount and just because they may be apart of a 'gang' means that they don't give the same damn celebrations of sadness and all that bullcrap...

But no really, its healthy for a weak ass crime rated country like Canada to have a big showdown or gang war or whatever that ends up at least on CNN, or what I saw on the newslines on the bottom of the screen, and thats it..

Its good for the criminal network based rep..

Street gangs, terrotists, O.C, mafias etc..

You get the picture....