Nogales Gangsta Crips (sacremento)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Nogales Gangsta Crips (sacremento)

Unread post by TomTom » February 9th, 2004, 12:26 pm

FA'SHO HASANI...OUT HERE IS OKLAHOMA....THE KOUNTRY!!!...

Hasani jay

Unread post by Hasani jay » February 9th, 2004, 7:21 pm

WHat's up fam let me hit yall back real quick

1.)virus one
memphis was crazy with that shit too confuuuuussing man,tooo confuuuuusing, i tryed to get up out of there real quick no lie

2.)Tom-Tom
I got family in tulsa they went to booker t washinghton Nakino Harris
and I know its crzy out there i heard they was still claiming 4.5.6. youngbloodz or something from the 80's

3.)paniac
I hadn't seen a real one before just people from other city's saying they was you no u cant believe easy to claim something when no one else aroud feel me

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 9th, 2004, 10:34 pm

Hasani jay wrote:WHat's up fam let me hit yall back real quick

1.)virus one
memphis was crazy with that stuff too confuuuuussing man,tooo confuuuuusing, i tryed to get up out of there real quick no lie

2.)Tom-Tom
I got family in tulsa they went to booker t washinghton Nakino Harris
and I know its crzy out there i heard they was still claiming 4.5.6. youngbloodz or something from the 80's

3.)paniac
I hadn't seen a real one before just people from other city's saying they was you no u cant believe easy to claim something when no one else aroud feel me

DOGG TULSA AKA T-TOWN IS FULL OF CRIPS...ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS GOT A GANG OF PEOPLES FROM OUT THERE AND WE USED 2 GO OUT THERE EVERY NOW AND THEN...THEY GOT A GANG OF PJ'S OUT THERE 2....I WAS LOCKED UP WITH A GANG OF BLOODS FROM TULSA RED-MOBB THO....THEM NIGGAS WAS RIDAS....AINT 2 MANY NIGGAS FROM 456 IN TULSA....NORTH-SIDE-456 PIRUZ RUN MY AREA...NORTH-HIGHLANDS...THERE'S A FEW OTHER BLOOD SETS OVER HERE 2...I GOT A HOUSE OVER HERR DOWN THE STREET FROM NORTH-HI PARK...

BUT U KNOW T-TOWN NIGGAS HUGH....WE USED 2 RUMBLE with THEM NIGGAS ALL THE TIME IN BOOT CAMP...THAT'S HOW I MET BIG-40oz FROM tulsa...HE LIVED IN SAC FOR LIKE 3 YEARS AND WAS SHOT BY BLOODS....I CAN SEE WHY 2 CAUZE THIS NIGGAS WAS HUGE DOGG(6"6 280)....WASN'T 2 MANY NIGGAS TRYNA SCRAP with HIM....HE GOT A BIG REP IN TULSA...

AND BOOKER T HI IS ONE OF THE HOODEST SCHOOLS IN TULSA...IT'S LIKE 300 CRIPS THAT GO THERR....WE USED 2 ALWAYS PLAY THEM FOR THE STATE B-BALL TITLE IT SEEMED ALMOST EVERY YEAR...IN TULSA...I WENT 2 JOHN MARSHALL HI, AND IT WAS A BLOOD SCHOOL...WE'D PLAY THEM AND I SWEAR EVERY CRIP FROM TULSA WOULD SHOW UP ON ONE...IT ALWAYS GOT NASTY...

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » February 8th, 2005, 10:24 pm

Hasani jay
I am HASANI JAY

IS ME LOOK@ the e-mail Adreess man How you Come Home & get No Love where Gangstas @ holla @ ya Boy On some real shit that GOES down out here it look like and all the related posts ....TOM-TOM...O.G. RUSTY where Ya @

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » December 24th, 2005, 11:39 am

yall are tripin- my homeboy is in sactown. let me tell you whats up.

Brotha lynch hung says on once song, "i told these mothaf*ers im too old for cripin". And you constantly hear brotha lynch say, "garden blocc"

It is common sense that C-BO is a crip and from the garden blocc.

Both local rappers are from same hood and bang crips. coincidence?

Yes there is crips in sactown "but very few"- they got mostly people hustling fast money.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 8:47 am

BIG RUSTY wrote:I stayed in sacramento from 93 to 96 and from what i seen CRIPS mostly held they're own. Even though they were way outnumbered by bloods i would still see some represent CRIP to the fullest While in public(on the bus,downtown,stores,ect)The way i see it you gotta have some heart to CRIP in sacramento, because your so called enemies are everywhere you turn.The crips out there gotta be doing something right,or the bloods gotta be doing something wrong.I lived in oak park off broadway and third by the cheepers store and since i come from a crip area i would sometimes wear blue and honestly,it seemed the only real times i got hit up by bloods is when they outnumber'd me.There were times when id be stroling in parts of sacramento with blue on and come across a cat that had the blood look and i never really got hit up.I feel that there was more than a few cats that would dress the dress but when it was time to back that shit up they wouldnt do it.Don't get me wrong i met some cool/down ass bloods in sac but like i said there was also a lot of fakes to.That was a long time ago so i don't pretend to know how sacramento is today. PEACE
You might be right on that I came from Oside in So Cali,small town between LA and DAYGO. I moved to the north in 99 and lived in SF and OAKLAND then moved to SAC in 02. I kept a Blue SD hat on. I used to see hella B dogs at the 7th st mall, also in south SAC. Only one OG brotha said whats up with the blue hat and he was about 9 deep and I was by myself perved Downtown at dennys with 2 bitches. I told him that I was from Oside and he was cool. I thought they was goin to try and smash on me. He said he had came up from Daygo Skyline. I said cool and kept on pimpin. No one tripped at all. If I was in LA or SD I would have got smashed on no passes.Another time I got at a Blood about the bangin in SAC, because my little cuzz was in Folsom and was gettin out soon, He was cool and said my lil cuzz wouldnt have any problems out here.I havent seen hardly any Rip niggas though that was in 02-04. I met a few brothas from Skyline in SAC. and them seemed to be the only ones sayin anything one on one or otherwise.

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » June 1st, 2008, 8:51 pm

I soaking up this info on Sac town. Growing up listening to C-Bo and Lynch, I always thought Sac was a Crip city, I guess I was wrong. I do remember that song by Bo-Loc when he said " the bloods was the deepest so we stayed on the alarm..." I do rember a little about "Gangsta Dre" he was a blood. Alex Alonso was funny with that bad grammar, and YELLING IN ALL CAPS LOL!