Oxnard in Ventura County

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Re: Oxnard in Ventura County

Unread post by valleroguy » April 3rd, 2015, 12:33 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:Ive been working in Ventura for about a year now and the only place I see gangsters is Oxnard and Ventura. Especially in Oxnard, their are some legit vatos. The hoods I see more often or I know tht im in when im their are COxCH, El x Rio, Ventura Ave in Ventura. I know their are smaller hoods in Oxnard but I cant always tell what hood is were. When i go through Saticoy, Santa Paula, and Fillmore, I trip out cause you would never think their are gangs thar but their is. ESSaticoy, 12stSanta Paula and ESFillmore. I have seen MoorPark LS hit up in Moorpark and CVLS in T Oaks but its hard to tell especially in T.O. were their would be a gang.
Santa Paula is active as fuck. Tiny lil town with 4 active ass gangs, none of which get along. Google 'Santa Paula Gang News' and see for yourself, Santa Paula's no joke

valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Re:

Unread post by valleroguy » September 16th, 2020, 11:01 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
December 29th, 2005, 9:55 am
junior wrote:i curently live in oxnard and switch from here to LA every 6 months or so but i might live here now. i dont know where people got so much gangs from thre might be 4 active gangs and the rest are weak smaller gangs or tagger crews but colonia chiques is real thats the biggest and most feared gang in ventura county there initials are COX3CH or COCH
IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT MORE FOR ME TO GET PISSED OFF...

BUT SEE HERE --- THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE "SWITCH FROM HERE TO L.A." --- BASED ON THIS YOU MADE SOME ASSERTIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE FACT, AND ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT "I CAN ATTEST" FOR MOST OF THOSE ON THE LIST.... BUT IF YOU KNOW OTHERWISE THEN GO AHEAD AND BREAK IT DOWN FOR US --- I DO BELEIVE THAT YOU AIN'T BEEN AROUND FOR TOO LONG AND YOU JUST MIGHT BE CONFUSING THE LIST TO BE FROM JUST ONE LIL AREA AS OPPOSED TO THE WHOLE BIG AREA UP THERE.... COLONIA IS NOT ALL THERE IS UP THERE YOU KNOW, AND SOME OF THOSE LISTED LIKE "ESCALON" ARE OLDEN VARRIOS, SAME WITH SANTA BRUTA AND SANTA MARIA, LAMPARAS, EL RIO, CAMA RIO AND SO MANY MORE OLDEN VARRIOS.
SO IN ESSENCE I'M QUESTIONING YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT THERE ONLY BEING LIKE 4 GANGS UP THERE --- THAT'S CACA DE TORO ESE...
Nah, you're totally right Lonewolf, for him to say that Colonia Chiques is THE ONLY active gang in the VC makes me think he's either a cheerleader, or like you said, simply has no idea wtf he's talking about. THE MOST active? Easily. THE ONLY active....? HELL nah.

I spend a good deal of time in the VC, I have family out there, done a few stretches in their county jail, so...not tryna put myself out there as an AUTHORITY on the subject, but, using news articles, personal interactions in the county (and out) and just cuttin it up with the homies about hood politics/activity, in my opinion, these are the most active gangs in the VC, present day:

ES Colonia Chiques
Ventura Avenue Gangsters
SouthSide Chiques
SurTown Chiques
ELxRIO Trouble Street
All of the Santa Paula cliques/gangs (I'm not sure exactly what the deal is as far as the history and relationship between all these cliques is, but all the warring gangs in Santa Paula claim 12th street. SP12 Crazy Boyz, SP Party Boyz, etc. IDK if SP12 was/is a single gang, and these are all just cliques fighting with each other? Or if 12th street is just a long ass street that just so happens to have 4 different varrios in its vicinity and they ALL claim 12th...? I am actually very curious about this, would be awesome if someone in the know could speak on it....ANYWAYS, Santa Paula is an itty bitty town on the outskirts of VC, kind of just built smack dab in the middle of a bunch of citrus groves, definitely not a place you'd expect alot of gang activity from...but this place is active as fuck! These dudes stay killing each other, and have been doing so for awhile! Google it up, you'll be hella surprised, I know I was)