Question for Kali B's!?!?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Question for Kali B's!?!?

Unread post by Peddi-P » May 23rd, 2005, 5:42 pm

do all kali bloods bang their flag to the right Becuz im in bleveland and us WestSide PIRU's bang to the left, and do yall dap each other up the same blood then 5-point star?
any info much preciated

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 23rd, 2005, 6:46 pm

Cali Bloods do flag to the right and do not follow the 5-Point Star.

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

????

Unread post by Peddi-P » May 23rd, 2005, 7:14 pm

so how yall dap each other?

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 24th, 2005, 10:42 pm

ALOT OF GANGS OUT HERE HAS SPECIFIC HANDSHAKES OR DO REGULAR DAPS AND SHIT MOST FROM WHAT I SEE....

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 8th, 2005, 3:35 pm

Is this website the book on "How to be a gangsta for dummies" or what? Dang nigga u on LA's dick so hard why don't u go move out there then? If u wanna be from a real hood go live there and see how it is 1st hand... Instead of going back to your fake homies "hey look guys this is how we gotta do it cuz this nigga from the internet told me...." I never thought a nigga would use the internet to try to be more gangsta and learn how to dress and even give dap like this Peddi -Peo nigga is askin'.

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » June 8th, 2005, 5:24 pm

keverdugo wrote:Is this website the book on "How to be a gangsta for dummies" or what? Dang nigga u on LA's dick so hard why don't u go move out there then? If u wanna be from a real hood go live there and see how it is 1st hand... Instead of going back to your fake homies "hey look guys this is how we gotta do it because this nigga from the internet told me...." I never thought a nigga would use the internet to try to be more gangsta and learn how to dress and even give dap like this Peddi -Peo nigga is askin'.
REAL TALK RIGHT THERE

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » June 8th, 2005, 6:22 pm

nigga get off my tip

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 9th, 2005, 12:24 am

Ay man I'm sorry the truth hurts and u got offended but thats how it goes homie thats life pana oh yeah I just read your 1st post again and I don't know how I missed it but u said you're tryin to bang W/S Piru? Aww hell nah tu 'ta mas loco ke un reloj de a peso! U straight off brand homie WSp is a W/S CPT gang homie I would just give it up if I were u man and u just make it worse w/ a name like "Peddi-P". When I used to live in the Seattle area there was a group of nerds callin themselves ESP(E/S Piru) and not one nigga from that hood knew what Eastside they were bangin'. I haven't been back up there for a minute but hopefully all that b.s. already died out. I'm just tryin to stress that u shouldn't bang a hood u aint even from or never even seen.

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » June 9th, 2005, 12:01 pm

dum nigga is u a Kali B?, then stop fuCKin talkin u lame ass dude up in here startin shit go back to seattle with the fuckin hippies u bitch

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 9th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Ay Keverdugo what's the situation with banging up in Seattle? I keep hearing of kids buying guns and thinking they're hard as f*ck all of the sudden. It's a clean city, no?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 9th, 2005, 3:55 pm

U know what homie I really don't know I haven't been back up there for like 3 years. The CD (Central District) used to be the spot but now I don't even know. U gotta holla @ a nigga thats up there right now. And to respond to that lil faggot nigga Pedo-P or wtf yo gay -ass name is... Niggas in Seattle and Tacoma have been bangin for years cuzzz probably before your mami gave birth to yo bitch ass. I guarantee that niggas in Seattle/Tacoma were bangin way before niggas en the ATL even knew what a Crip or a blood was. Ask any nigga from the CPT or LA. And I'll throw your question back at cha... "Are u a Cali B?" Nah nigga u probably never left the cotton fields of Georgia. Man aint nobody worried 'bout yo lil mark ass everybody knows you're probably a lil transformer ass nigga you'll probably try to bang a real C-Rider set from Cali next week.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 9th, 2005, 4:01 pm

Ah my bad lil homie... I got you confused w/ that other fake nicca from Georgia "Foe Eva Flamin' Faggot" he's from GA u from Cleveland man y'all both mariconazos(F*** Faggots)... y'all niggas should hook up.