STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 15th, 2006, 6:10 am

man wtf? what the hell is a norteno? lol no disrespect but im lost right now.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » September 16th, 2006, 12:44 am

anonymousman wrote:
badasshairday wrote:I ain't a norteno or sureno but I've lived in the norte and the sur. I can tell you for a fact that surenos in the north aren't real... they ain't the same as the real surenos in the south. Most surenos in the north are straight up immigrants that don't even put in work they just wear the colors and tag x3 at night. MOST, but still there are a few hardcore surenos, but most are fake.
what part of northern cali did you live at? theres vatos from bricc city that will shoot anyone for the fk of it, there's surenos from sst that put in major work and theres LTS that was started by some vato from compton back in the days, most of the sureno hoods here where i stay at were started by people from LA or fools that came out of prison and lived in the south back in the days or something.
Bricc city use to let MHS borrow heats....and MHS would never give the heats back to them...because they know Bricc City wont do shiet to them.My homeboy told me this...Cuz is originally from the Westside of Modesto at Paradice road.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 16th, 2006, 4:22 am

P-Dub wrote:man wtf? what the hell is a norteno? lol no disrespect but im lost right now.
A northern mexican from nor cal,

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 20th, 2006, 11:27 pm

YearZero wrote:
anonymousman wrote:
badasshairday wrote:I ain't a norteno or sureno but I've lived in the norte and the sur. I can tell you for a fact that surenos in the north aren't real... they ain't the same as the real surenos in the south. Most surenos in the north are straight up immigrants that don't even put in work they just wear the colors and tag x3 at night. MOST, but still there are a few hardcore surenos, but most are fake.
what part of northern cali did you live at? theres vatos from bricc city that will shoot anyone for the fk of it, there's surenos from sst that put in major work and theres LTS that was started by some vato from compton back in the days, most of the sureno hoods here where i stay at were started by people from LA or fools that came out of prison and lived in the south back in the days or something.
Bricc city use to let MHS borrow heats....and MHS would never give the heats back to them...because they know Bricc City wont do shiet to them.My homeboy told me this...because is originally from the Westside of Modesto at Paradice road.
what is mhs? in like 10 + years that i've lived here i havent heard of that barrio, did you mean mms? bricc city has done alot of sht though, they got a couple of'em doing life right now for homicides & all kinds of sht.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 6:38 am

UmanH-ay wrote:
P-Dub wrote:man wtf? what the hell is a norteno? lol no disrespect but im lost right now.
A northern mexican from nor cal,
thanx. now i can stop looking like a dumb ass asking mexicans wtf a norteno is lol they dont even know lol.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » September 25th, 2006, 12:56 pm

anonymousman wrote:
YearZero wrote:
anonymousman wrote:
Bricc city use to let MHS borrow heats....and MHS would never give the heats back to them...because they know Bricc City wont do shiet to them.My homeboy told me this...because is originally from the Westside of Modesto at Paradice road.
what is mhs? in like 10 + years that i've lived here i havent heard of that barrio, did you mean mms? bricc city has done alot of sht though, they got a couple of'em doing life right now for homicides & all kinds of sht.
Modesto Hit Squad.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 26th, 2006, 6:20 am

sureno? norteno? who carez?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 7:01 am

P-Dub wrote:sureno? norteno? who carez?
Actually alot of lives are lost over this BS

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 26th, 2006, 9:54 am

that's what i am saying...it's retarded.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 30th, 2006, 12:10 am

P-Dub wrote:
sureno? norteno? who carez?

Christina Marie wrote:
Actually alot of lives are lost over this BS

P-Dub wrote:
that's what i am saying...it's retarded.

Indeed, but so is that thirty year beef the PNP and LP is locked into down
in you know where... "We run tings.. Tings no run we.."

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 2nd, 2006, 3:29 pm

i sure hope you bringing up the pnp and labourite issue is not supposed to offend me.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » October 2nd, 2006, 7:59 pm

Never that, not in your lifetime was it meant that way.. Only paralleled it
with what's going on out in Cali to show how difficult establishing one world, one people, one love(to quote the prophet Bob Marley) truly is for us all.. I would never disrespect the Yard..

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 3rd, 2006, 9:43 am

ManifestTruth wrote:Never that, not in your lifetime was it meant that way.. Only paralleled it
with what's going on out in Cali to show how difficult establishing one world, one people, one love(to quote the prophet Bob Marley) truly is for us all.. I would never disrespect the Yard..
i aint trippin....i agree.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 12:57 pm

to quote the prophet Bob Marley

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 12:58 pm

Indeed.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 22nd, 2006, 3:47 pm

Man ayll trippen ima tell yall how I see it I aint mexican I aint a norte or a sur I'm from the bay E.S.O. East Side Oakland 9800 we gets down but anyways and I live in northern cali there aint too many nortes in oakland the mutha fukas don get down at all therel bee 100 nortes and outta the 100 4 r real the nortes is pussy for example hayward is a heavily norte populated and if nortes got down all the beef dey have dey aint shootn no 1 they staben no I mean they mite once in a wile but the mutha fukas is pussy I'm telln u str8 up they act hard 50 deep but they don say shit wen there 5 of em now the sureneos in LA them mutha fukas is hard I'm black ima tell yall honestly them mutha fukas will kill you and they do be killn check the honicide rate in LA and its not all done by them but I'm jus sayen I funked with nortes they are potatoes out don belive the hyp and I'm neutruel I don bang either side I'm from the Town 98 bjb brook field jungle boyz I'm jus telln u how we see it

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 22nd, 2006, 4:43 pm

SouljaGang wrote:Man ayll trippen ima tell yall how I see it I aint mexican I aint a norte or a sur I'm from the bay E.S.O. East Side Oakland 9800 we gets down but anyways and I live in northern cali there aint too many nortes in oakland the mutha #%@& don get down at all therel bee 100 nortes and outta the 100 4 r real the nortes is pussy for example hayward is a heavily norte populated and if nortes got down all the beef dey have dey aint shootn no 1 they staben no I mean they mite once in a wile but the mutha #%@& is pussy I'm telln u str8 up they act hard 50 deep but they don say shit wen there 5 of em now the sureneos in LA them mutha #%@& is hard I'm black ima tell yall honestly them mutha #%@& will kill you and they do be killn check the honicide rate in LA and its not all done by them but I'm jus sayen I funked with nortes they are potatoes out don belive the hyp and I'm neutruel I don bang either side I'm from the Town 98 bjb brook field jungle boyz I'm jus telln u how we see it
Them boys off 38th must of roughed you up for this animosity.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 22nd, 2006, 4:46 pm

Nah cuzin they got more surs then nortes in oakland nortes is fukin funny as hell cuz

thizzinonnone

Unread post by thizzinonnone » November 25th, 2006, 6:26 pm

SouljaGang wrote:Nah cuzin they got more surs then nortes in oakland nortes is #%@& funny as hell because
You got it twisted, More like there is more nortes then surenos in oakland

PEEP IT OUT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lrx5R_xOKs4

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Quit making up Fairy tales

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 2:29 am

SavageSSM wrote:It's funny how Surenos think they're crazier than Nortenos, but like you said, even outnumbered 10-to-1 you still held your ground. In the streets Nortenos roll in 1's & 2's. Surenos only come by the dozen...
B.R.O wrote:The only way that a $crap can woop a Norteno iz when the Norteno iz outnumbered, and everyone know$ that, $o quit all the lie$ & $torie$ because I know the real! I was in the pen, and wa$ out numbered 10 to 1, and we Northernerz $till put it down -N- $till walked the yard$ -N- kept the other$ on point! Northerner$ are nothing to fu-- with, a$k anyone who ha$ been locked up! Even though we got all the odd$ again$t u$ we $till run thangz! We are a elite breed of Warriorz -N- will never fade! All the$e wetback$ can come into the North -N- act like they don't bang, but behind our back$ they are nighttime $pray-painter$ writing that DIRTEEN $hit, but in the daylight ya ain't $hit, $o who carez about them! $crap$ don't walk the $treet$ like u$ Northerner$ do, they hide all day and come out at night: $o do u call that hard? I$ that con$idered being down? Why iz it that when a $crap iz hit up they $ay that they don't bang or play like they can't $peak engli$h? $ave the fairytale$ for Di$ney, because thi$ iz real life in the Capital of Cali
I wanna know how in the fuck you can compare the gang life of places like LA-LB COMPTON and shit with the life you live in those lil towns were picking cherries and cow tipping is the big thing??come on man the north is a big suburb!! the first establised gangs in USa were in LA with the shit still there!!! you guys didnt start till the 70s how the fuck you got a history?and about you guys being few and walking the yard??wtf.MAn come on! you only walk the yard becuz WE let you!!in all regards no disrespect intended but NORTES are low on our enemies list.OUr true enemigas are BLACKS -period!WE are a straight racist set,and everytime I seen norte in the 10s or so and about 60 SURENOS we dont trip cuz -we view you fools as mexicans-even though you got it real twisted! but believe me the homies go out there way to regulate NORTES with braids and gold teeth -them the ones we hate!!NAh man we could take you gusy out in every pen in the south -we have the numbers -we just choose NOT TO!!another thing-when you guys are deep and we few THEN you guys wanna trip!!! like in Folsome and VACAVILLE--nah man the homies still trsh yall--you guys just aint got the organization --history---and connects like the SUR-you fools didnt organize your gangs on the outside till SUR did it--even your leaders -admit they took that idea from US--but anyways you mexican -kinda-so im done

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 28th, 2007, 3:00 am

SouljaGang wrote:Man ayll trippen ima tell yall how I see it I aint mexican I aint a norte or a sur I'm from the bay E.S.O. East Side Oakland 9800 we gets down but anyways and I live in northern cali there aint too many nortes in oakland the mutha #%@& don get down at all therel bee 100 nortes and outta the 100 4 r real the nortes is pussy for example hayward is a heavily norte populated and if nortes got down all the beef dey have dey aint shootn no 1 they staben no I mean they mite once in a wile but the mutha #%@& is pussy I'm telln u str8 up they act hard 50 deep but they don say shit wen there 5 of em now the sureneos in LA them mutha #%@& is hard I'm black ima tell yall honestly them mutha #%@& will kill you and they do be killn check the honicide rate in LA and its not all done by them but I'm jus sayen I funked with nortes they are potatoes out don belive the hyp and I'm neutruel I don bang either side I'm from the Town 98 bjb brook field jungle boyz I'm jus telln u how we see it

WELL SUR'S ARE WORST COME TO L.A. AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 28th, 2007, 3:55 pm

SouljaGang wrote:Nah cuzin they got more surs then nortes in oakland nortes is #%@& funny as hell because
You really from the town? I'm from E.S.O where you supposedly from. I grew up in the shadys. I havent lived there for years. But there was hella Nortes in Fruitvale, and in the east. The only surenos I saw were them BB's. And the 38th motherfuckers were ridin when I was living there. You must have gotten rode on by them mutherfuckers or something. I aint no banger either I was all about that fast money. I'm nuetral. I fucked Nortenas, and surenas. But thats how I saw it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 3rd, 2007, 3:43 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
SavageSSM wrote:It's funny how Surenos think they're crazier than Nortenos, but like you said, even outnumbered 10-to-1 you still held your ground. In the streets Nortenos roll in 1's & 2's. Surenos only come by the dozen...
B.R.O wrote:The only way that a $crap can woop a Norteno iz when the Norteno iz outnumbered, and everyone know$ that, $o quit all the lie$ & $torie$ because I know the real! I was in the pen, and wa$ out numbered 10 to 1, and we Northernerz $till put it down -N- $till walked the yard$ -N- kept the other$ on point! Northerner$ are nothing to fu-- with, a$k anyone who ha$ been locked up! Even though we got all the odd$ again$t u$ we $till run thangz! We are a elite breed of Warriorz -N- will never fade! All the$e wetback$ can come into the North -N- act like they don't bang, but behind our back$ they are nighttime $pray-painter$ writing that DIRTEEN $hit, but in the daylight ya ain't $hit, $o who carez about them! $crap$ don't walk the $treet$ like u$ Northerner$ do, they hide all day and come out at night: $o do u call that hard? I$ that con$idered being down? Why iz it that when a $crap iz hit up they $ay that they don't bang or play like they can't $peak engli$h? $ave the fairytale$ for Di$ney, because thi$ iz real life in the Capital of Cali
I wanna know how in the fu-- you can compare the gang life of places like LA-LB COMPTON and shit with the life you live in those lil towns were picking cherries and cow tipping is the big thing??come on man the north is a big suburb!! the first establised gangs in USa were in LA with the shit still there!!! you guys didnt start till the 70s how the fu-- you got a history?and about you guys being few and walking the yard??wtf.MAn come on! you only walk the yard becuz WE let you!!in all regards no disrespect intended but NORTES are low on our enemies list.OUr true enemigas are BLACKS -period!WE are a straight racist set,and everytime I seen norte in the 10s or so and about 60 SURENOS we dont trip because -we view you fools as mexicans-even though you got it real twisted! but believe me the homies go out there way to regulate NORTES with braids and gold teeth -them the ones we hate!!NAh man we could take you gusy out in every pen in the south -we have the numbers -we just choose NOT TO!!another thing-when you guys are deep and we few THEN you guys wanna trip!!! like in Folsome and VACAVILLE--nah man the homies still trsh yall--you guys just aint got the organization --history---and connects like the SUR-you fools didnt organize your gangs on the outside till SUR did it--even your leaders -admit they took that idea from US--but anyways you mexican -kinda-so im done
Most of what you just typed is b.s..

Shaun

Unread post by Shaun » April 12th, 2007, 1:56 pm

anonymousman wrote:i had a feeling those shooting rumors from stockton were false cause i go to stockton once in a while, the only place i see surenos is at the flea market but if you're talking about the whole central valley, here in modesto you best believe it there's some well established sureno hoods, the whole town of atwater is run by surenos & so is winton. its not much if you compare it to the whole northern cali but never say never cause they do run some property up here.
i agree with u on that. i live in tulare county and we have a lot of norteno hoods that are getting a heavy sureno population. porterville is the only town really putting it down. surenos control pixley, richgrove, alpaugh, farmersville, exeter, woodville, loco park (visalia), campos (visalia). that is a lot of sureno cliques that control these varrios. not to mention that the whole west side of tulare has about 5 norte cliques but the west side is ran by one sureno clique, WAS (Wicked Ass Surenos). a lot of these surenos aren't down, but then again a lot of homies aren't down. its getting ridiculous and the sureno population is rising.

Shaun

Unread post by Shaun » April 12th, 2007, 2:03 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
I wanna know how in the fu-- you can compare the gang life of places like LA-LB COMPTON and shit with the life you live in those lil towns were picking cherries and cow tipping is the big thing??come on man the north is a big suburb!! the first establised gangs in USa were in LA with the shit still there!!! you guys didnt start till the 70s how the fu-- you got a history?and about you guys being few and walking the yard??wtf.MAn come on! you only walk the yard becuz WE let you!!in all regards no disrespect intended but NORTES are low on our enemies list.OUr true enemigas are BLACKS -period!WE are a straight racist set,and everytime I seen norte in the 10s or so and about 60 SURENOS we dont trip because -we view you fools as mexicans-even though you got it real twisted! but believe me the homies go out there way to regulate NORTES with braids and gold teeth -them the ones we hate!!NAh man we could take you gusy out in every pen in the south -we have the numbers -we just choose NOT TO!!another thing-when you guys are deep and we few THEN you guys wanna trip!!! like in Folsome and VACAVILLE--nah man the homies still trsh yall--you guys just aint got the organization --history---and connects like the SUR-you fools didnt organize your gangs on the outside till SUR did it--even your leaders -admit they took that idea from US--but anyways you mexican -kinda-so im done
homie im half black and mexican i mob it with northerners. but you southerners causin problems with the blacks just aint coo. yall mob with the aryans and call urselves the strongest gang but then u need the rednecks that dont want u in the country to do ur dirty work and u hide behind them. that black vs brown shit in LA is dumb and a waste of time and bullets, im speakin from both sides of my race, with the history that the blacks and mexicans have and only to have it taken away by the white man and to have u southerners kissin their asses, that just aint right homie. at least us northerners fight for a cause and not for rednecks that want us deported. AL RATOZ

Most of what you just typed is b.s..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 12th, 2007, 4:21 pm

Shaun wrote:
anonymousman wrote:i had a feeling those shooting rumors from stockton were false cause i go to stockton once in a while, the only place i see surenos is at the flea market but if you're talking about the whole central valley, here in modesto you best believe it there's some well established sureno hoods, the whole town of atwater is run by surenos & so is winton. its not much if you compare it to the whole northern cali but never say never cause they do run some property up here.
i agree with u on that. i live in tulare county and we have a lot of norteno hoods that are getting a heavy sureno population. porterville is the only town really putting it down. surenos control pixley, richgrove, alpaugh, farmersville, exeter, woodville, loco park (visalia), campos (visalia). that is a lot of sureno cliques that control these varrios. not to mention that the whole west side of tulare has about 5 norte cliques but the west side is ran by one sureno clique, WAS (Wicked Ass Surenos). a lot of these surenos aren't down, but then again a lot of homies aren't down. its getting ridiculous and the sureno population is rising.
Are they really conrolling FARMAS now?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 10:06 pm

GTS wrote:I'm a Northerner but I ain't down with the homie that was callin the scraps webacks, that's some uneducated dumb shit. Bangin against your enemy is one thing, and dissin your people is another. But for the most part the x3 aren't down up here, there are some down hoods but for the most part they hide.
Glad to see there's some honor left in this banging mindset & that the truth on NorCal.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 10:33 pm

Funny how being down to some people is killing someone with a gun/weapon. How about taking it hand to hand and maybe taking a beating.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 14th, 2007, 11:15 am

~J~ wrote:
Funny how being down to some people is killing someone with a gun/weapon. How about taking it hand to hand and maybe taking a beating.
Ya man, that's how I was raised!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 14th, 2007, 12:32 pm

I wanna know how in the fu-- you can compare the gang life of places like LA-LB COMPTON and shit with the life you live in those lil towns were picking cherries and cow tipping is the big thing??come on man the north is a big suburb!! the first establised gangs in USa were in LA with the shit still there!!! you guys didnt start till the 70s how the fu-- you got a history?and about you guys being few and walking the yard??wtf.MAn come on! you only walk the yard becuz WE let you!!in all regards no disrespect intended but NORTES are low on our enemies list.OUr true enemigas are BLACKS -period!WE are a straight racist set,and everytime I seen norte in the 10s or so and about 60 SURENOS we dont trip because -we view you fools as mexicans-even though you got it real twisted! but believe me the homies go out there way to regulate NORTES with braids and gold teeth -them the ones we hate!!NAh man we could take you gusy out in every pen in the south -we have the numbers -we just choose NOT TO!!another thing-when you guys are deep and we few THEN you guys wanna trip!!! like in Folsome and VACAVILLE--nah man the homies still trsh yall--you guys just aint got the organization --history---and connects like the SUR-you fools didnt organize your gangs on the outside till SUR did it--even your leaders -admit they took that idea from US--but anyways you mexican -kinda-so im done[/quote]Let me correct a lot of your B.S. First of all, cow tipping is the thing in small towns in the South & Midwest, not NorCal. Hell, L.A was a big suburb when Frisco (San Francisco) was a lively city once a upon a time. wrong, L.A doesn't have the first street gangs in the US only the oldest active ones. California was not even a state when street gangs were already ongoing. though, you may be right on NorCal gangs starting in the 70's. probably sometime after the NF started. before then... I'm assumming than it was just neighborhood guys hanging out getting into a fight every now and then, nothing to serious. (not for sure though) if you knew anything, you'd know that the Northerners are the Southerners fiercest ememy despite what's going on in the L.A area with Blacks. braids and gold teeth, not need apply around my way. In Folsom right now the Northern Mexican Population is not allowed to be together. I wonder why, huh? cause they're weak? don't think so! yeah, some L.A varrios are much older, and? and yeah L.A has got more history then NorCal on the gang tip but lets not act has if L.A wasn't inspired from EL Paso.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 14th, 2007, 12:35 pm

~J~ wrote:
Me* Let me correct a lot of your B.S. First of all, cow tipping is the thing in small towns in the South & Midwest, not NorCal. Hell, L.A was a big suburb when Frisco (San Francisco) was a lively city once a upon a time. wrong, L.A doesn't have the first street gangs in the US only the oldest active ones. California was not even a state when street gangs were already ongoing. though, you may be right on NorCal gangs starting in the 70's. probably sometime after the NF started. before then... I'm assumming than it was just neighborhood guys hanging out getting into a fight every now and then, nothing to serious. (not for sure though) if you knew anything, you'd know that the Northerners are the Southerners fiercest ememy despite what's going on in the L.A area with Blacks. braids and gold teeth, not need apply around my way. In Folsom right now the Northern Mexican Population is not allowed to be together. I wonder why, huh? cause they're weak? don't think so! yeah, some L.A varrios are much older, and? and yeah L.A has got more history then NorCal on the gang tip but lets not act has if L.A wasn't inspired from EL Paso.[/quote]

Shaun

Unread post by Shaun » April 16th, 2007, 8:28 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Are they really conrolling FARMAS now?
yup