STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
AirBoyx1
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: portland

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by AirBoyx1 » November 2nd, 2010, 8:50 pm

You guys are hilarious with this ego trip. As most sane ppl know, you dont play 'homes' on other side of the field unless its for keeps.
Funny fuckers... anyone can say a three legged zebra is weak in lions then. But knowing even the elephants scared of mice is the key.
silly kids.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 2nd, 2010, 9:27 pm

AirBoyx1 wrote:You guys are hilarious with this ego trip. As most sane ppl know, you dont play 'homes' on other side of the field unless its for keeps.
Funny fuckers... anyone can say a three legged zebra is weak in lions then. But knowing even the elephants scared of mice is the key.
silly kids.
u ever ben in stockton???

AirBoyx1

Unread post by AirBoyx1 » November 2nd, 2010, 9:53 pm

caliboi wrote:
AirBoyx1 wrote:You guys are hilarious with this ego trip. As most sane ppl know, you dont play 'homes' on other side of the field unless its for keeps.
silly kids.
Yes I have. What is your question young grass hoppa

AirBoyx1

Unread post by AirBoyx1 » November 2nd, 2010, 9:59 pm

AirBoyx1 wrote:
caliboi wrote:
silly kids.
Wait let me guess, you are going to question me "who do you know there?" "where have u been" or better yet "what are you talking about".

I wasn't putting down any sides really, but to those who get flamed up and start talking like they are warriors on the board.
Ofcourse I understand there are those who back their wagon even on net... but remember, there are those who are open minded as well.
All I was implying was that it's easy to clown when ur playing ball at home team. Yet when they travel south, its vice versa.
If you still don't get what I meant here is a example.
This thread: "surs aint shit up north"/ vs. "same can be said from south"
ya dig?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 3rd, 2010, 12:46 am

silly kids.
I think you're misreading what we're talkin about, what do you mean exactly

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 3rd, 2010, 5:56 am

MCD wrote:
silly kids.
I think you're misreading what we're talkin about, what do you mean exactly
well nortenos are dominating the north especially this post about stockton and in so cal by far surenos wuld wipe out nortenos like nothing.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 3rd, 2010, 10:50 am

AirBoyx1 wrote:
caliboi wrote:
AirBoyx1 wrote:
You guys are hilarious with this ego trip. As most sane ppl know, you dont play 'homes' on other side of the field unless its for keeps.
silly kids.

Wait let me guess, you are going to question me "who do you know there?" "where have u been" or better yet "what are you talking about".

I wasn't putting down any sides really, but to those who get flamed up and start talking like they are warriors on the board.
Ofcourse I understand there are those who back their wagon even on net... but remember, there are those who are open minded as well.
All I was implying was that it's easy to clown when ur playing ball at home team. Yet when they travel south, its vice versa.
ya dig?

ya dig huh? according to your post you from WA and now in OR. ain't those two states dominated by CALI gangs now? dont the norte, sur, crips and bloods run the streets in those two states. play home town now man...back your home team.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 3rd, 2010, 1:41 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:AirBoyx1 wrote:
caliboi wrote:
AirBoyx1 wrote:
silly kids.

ya dig?

ya dig huh? according to your post you from WA and now in OR. ain't those two states dominated by CALI gangs now? dont the norte, sur, crips and bloods run the streets in those two states. play home town now man...back your home team.
haha go up to long beach or l.a. area dem b's n c's used 2 run the show n now its the surenos

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 3rd, 2010, 7:51 pm

AirBoyx1 wrote:anyone can say a three legged zebra is weak in lions then. But knowing even the elephants scared of mice is the key.
silly kids.
I'm not trying to be a wiseguy but can you also explain this metaphor in simple english so a slow person like myself can understand.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 5th, 2010, 5:46 am

stockton is hella dangerous but not as bad as oakland holy crap....

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 19th, 2010, 12:13 am

I don't think any city is like Oakland today. Even with all the cuts SPD can still respond around Stockton because its not as big. OPD must have their hands full all the time, especially when those hyphy fools block off freeways and get sideways on every corner and shit

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 19th, 2010, 6:54 am

MCD wrote:I don't think any city is like Oakland today. Even with all the cuts SPD can still respond around Stockton because its not as big. OPD must have their hands full all the time, especially when those hyphy fools block off freeways and get sideways on every corner and shit
haha i no rite if u go to east oakland nortenos outnumber both nortenos n surenos and border brothers at the same timed and have u seen dem loc town crips in stockton lately. dey active as hell in stockton and does clicc with nortenos cuz well u gotta have allies sum times rite??

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 21st, 2010, 10:39 pm

nah i dont know what ltc doing. i was on the south side last weekend but I didnt see my primos. You know what's gettin funny though, I was talkin to my tio's friend this older white guy he lived in stockton for 20 years and he's sarcastic about the shootings now like all the other white people in stockton. There's a shooting off charter way or somewhere on the south side and they go "A shooting in Stockon? That never happens!" and people do the same on therecord.net hahaha.

But technically its MLK jr blvd now, someone was quoted Chris Rock on a news site article that if you're in any city in America and you're on MLK jr blvd, you're in the wrong part of town, haha

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 22nd, 2010, 11:50 am

MCD wrote:nah i dont know what ltc doing. i was on the south side last weekend but I didnt see my primos. You know what's gettin funny though, I was talkin to my tio's friend this older white guy he lived in stockton for 20 years and he's sarcastic about the shootings now like all the other white people in stockton. There's a shooting off charter way or somewhere on the south side and they go "A shooting in Stockon? That never happens!" and people do the same on therecord.net hahaha.

But technically its MLK jr blvd now, someone was quoted Chris Rock on a news site article that if you're in any city in America and you're on MLK jr blvd, you're in the wrong part of town, haha
haha funny so i becha dem nortenos are wiping out the surenos overall in stockton lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 23rd, 2010, 11:48 am

caliboi wrote:haha funny so i becha dem nortenos are wiping out the surenos overall in stockton lol
\

I think its steady, surenos in stockton are still a minority and you might hear about some sureno gettin blasted and a few weeks later some random kid wearing red gets killed. The biggest problem is the fact that Stockton sits on I-5. My tio told me stories about surenos from LA flyin up the I-5 and poppin anyone flamed up in modesto or stockton, then go back home claiming theyre a chap killer.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 23rd, 2010, 7:58 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:haha funny so i becha dem nortenos are wiping out the surenos overall in stockton lol
\

I think its steady, surenos in stockton are still a minority and you might hear about some sureno gettin blasted and a few weeks later some random kid wearing red gets killed. The biggest problem is the fact that Stockton sits on I-5. My tio told me stories about surenos from LA flyin up the I-5 and poppin anyone flamed up in modesto or stockton, then go back home claiming theyre a chap killer.
haha dats pretty messed up man dem surenos shuld fight the war in so cal with the blacks, asians, and pacific islanders cuz thats there war not against nortenos cuz frm wat i herd i saw sum youtube vid of sum nortenos tryin to move in l.a. territory haha dey gonna get smoke quick it wont b a joke cuz dem surenos in so cal r freakin hardcore u agree???

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 24th, 2010, 11:24 am

ha! you see the florencia episode on gangland. foo shot himself in the leg going up north trying to shoot a norteno.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 24th, 2010, 11:35 am

caliboi wrote:haha dats pretty messed up man dem surenos shuld fight the war in so cal with the blacks, asians, and pacific islanders because thats there war not against nortenos because frm wat i herd i saw sum youtube vid of sum nortenos tryin to move in l.a. territory haha dey gonna get smoke quick it wont b a joke because dem surenos in so cal r freakin hardcore u agree???
For real surenos are tryin to fight the world but they have the advantage in that hispanic population overwhelms blacks and asians in the gangbangin cities, especially in sur cal. The only gang towns i know in norcal where blacks still have a majority is probably richmond, oakland, and other bay towns like that. If anyone can help keep the sur down its probably asian gangs like cambodians and viets like that. I wonder if they would ever ally with Northerners because most of them fools were punked by Mexicans in the first place especially in Sac but then some like MOD and TRG moved from other cities.

And then LA there's just no city like that, I think if Nortenos set up anywhere in the vicinity of even some weak clicka, word would spread so quick that there's nortenos in los that they would get help layin them down. It's crazy but LA Sureno code still stands that Nortenos are the #1 enemy.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 24th, 2010, 11:38 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:ha! you see the florencia episode on gangland. foo shot himself in the leg going up north trying to shoot a norteno.
haha are you serious? never saw that

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 24th, 2010, 12:33 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:haha dats pretty messed up man dem surenos shuld fight the war in so cal with the blacks, asians, and pacific islanders because thats there war not against nortenos because frm wat i herd i saw sum youtube vid of sum nortenos tryin to move in l.a. territory haha dey gonna get smoke quick it wont b a joke because dem surenos in so cal r freakin hardcore u agree???
For real surenos are tryin to fight the world but they have the advantage in that hispanic population overwhelms blacks and asians in the gangbangin cities, especially in sur cal. The only gang towns i know in norcal where blacks still have a majority is probably richmond, oakland, and other bay towns like that. If anyone can help keep the sur down its probably asian gangs like cambodians and viets like that. I wonder if they would ever ally with Northerners because most of them fools were punked by Mexicans in the first place especially in Sac but then some like MOD and TRG moved from other cities.

And then LA there's just no city like that, I think if Nortenos set up anywhere in the vicinity of even some weak clicka, word would spread so quick that there's nortenos in los that they would get help layin them down. It's crazy but LA Sureno code still stands that Nortenos are the #1 enemy.
trust me dood ive herd about nortenos trying to move in l.a. territory i think dey ass gonna get checked by surenos cuz dey b chillin in many hoods of l.a. like porch monkeys sittin in allies n shit fuckin guarding dey turf.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2010, 10:55 pm

haha yeah i hear you. Surenos are startin to trip on whiteboys alot in sac now cuz they know there's alot of white nortenos. Some whiteboy got killed by a HPS last friday behind Encina High school. almost got his girlfriend too but the cops got him.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2010, 10:58 pm

The whiteboys dad was a Crip but when they moved to the arden area his son got on that norte shit, so there was a crowd all flamed up doin a vigil for him out there on saturday.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 3rd, 2010, 8:34 am

MCD wrote:haha yeah i hear you. Surenos are startin to trip on whiteboys alot in sac now because they know there's alot of white nortenos. Some whiteboy got killed by a HPS last friday behind Encina High school. almost got his girlfriend too but the cops got him.
so surenos in northern cali rarely allows any other race to join cuz in so cal its been like that only cholos(no other race) allowed.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2010, 3:10 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:haha yeah i hear you. Surenos are startin to trip on whiteboys alot in sac now because they know there's alot of white nortenos. Some whiteboy got killed by a HPS last friday behind Encina High school. almost got his girlfriend too but the cops got him.
so surenos in northern cali rarely allows any other race to join because in so cal its been like that only cholos(no other race) allowed.
Who told you that? I allows thought real Southerners had more diversity.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2010, 3:12 pm

..I don't even see what that had to do w/anything.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 4th, 2010, 10:27 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
caliboi wrote:
so surenos in northern cali rarely allows any other race to join because in so cal its been like that only cholos(no other race) allowed.
Who told you that? I allows thought real Southerners had more diversity.
o thats mainly so cal typa shit northern cali is different lol... like los angeles la eme put a green light on the blks

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 5th, 2010, 11:49 pm

caliboi wrote:
haha no way man check this shit out:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... .DTL&tsp=1

that motherfuckers name was mohammad aziz! there's actually a few arabs or afghanis or indians that bang with mexicans but its probably less than 1% of the gang population so to speak. The main reason is them fools look just like us, i've mistaken a couple american-arab girls for bein mexican. If you look up this fools picture he's tryin to look like a cholo but them hazel eyes are a giveaway.

of course surenos brag they're puro raza puro mexicano y todo but they'll be the first to punk a norteno that aint mexican. then you got socal born surenos saying upstate surenos aint real and that whole cycle goes on.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 6th, 2010, 9:20 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:
haha no way man check this shit out:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... .DTL&tsp=1

that motherfuckers name was mohammad aziz! there's actually a few arabs or afghanis or indians that bang with mexicans but its probably less than 1% of the gang population so to speak. The main reason is them fools look just like us, i've mistaken a couple american-arab girls for bein mexican. If you look up this fools picture he's tryin to look like a cholo but them hazel eyes are a giveaway.

of course surenos brag they're puro raza puro mexicano y todo but they'll be the first to punk a norteno that aint mexican. then you got socal born surenos saying upstate surenos aint real and that whole cycle goes on.
haha damn them surenos dey basically wuld allow anyone to join in northern cali even arabics cuz dey look hispanic lol. so whats been going on in stockton between them nortes n sur and the rest of northern cali is the nortes still winning in northern cali cuz nortenos wuld never come to so cal cuz if dey did look out for so cal surenos to wipe them out real quick...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 6th, 2010, 11:16 am

There could have been more to it than that. You're pretty much repeating exactly what was in the Sacramento Bee article, just adding some hood slang. LOL. The newspapers always try to play up the gang angle.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 7th, 2010, 11:35 pm

what are you talkin about stillnoscript? all i said was he got shot behind encina high n he was a wannabe with a crip dad. Of course ima say what the bee wrote i never met the kid

i know from experience that he was posing or had some bad history with whoever shot him. It usually takes more for a gangster to fuck with someone who is white than mexican or black. Some average white kid may never get hit up but a whiteboy wearing colors, ballcaps, and pendletons walkin around muggin might have problems.

And if you saw the kids picture you could tell he was wearin a doorag, which says enough about how he dressed right there.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 8th, 2010, 6:37 am

MCD wrote:what are you talkin about stillnoscript? all i said was he got shot behind encina high n he was a wannabe with a crip dad. Of course ima say what the bee wrote i never met the kid

i know from experience that he was posing or had some bad history with whoever shot him. It usually takes more for a gangster to fu-- with someone who is white than mexican or black. Some average white kid may never get hit up but a whiteboy wearing colors, ballcaps, and pendletons walkin around muggin might have problems.

And if you saw the kids picture you could tell he was wearin a doorag, which says enough about how he dressed right there.
haha i agree lol aye mcd have u seen a white boy claimin norteno or sureno cuz dey sound funny as hell when talking being in the set

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2010, 2:07 am

caliboi wrote: haha i agree lol aye mcd have u seen a white boy claimin norteno or sureno because dey sound funny as hell when talking being in the set
yeah i see white nortenos on the east side. one dumbass little bleach haird bolillo had the nerve to get in my face at Cordova town center one time. I fucked with him and stepped right up into him stared him down and didnt say a word. Kid finally backed up n walked away cursing. Guess they think they gotta bang on a mexican before they can be real nortenos.

and my primos friend told me sur is gettin weak in Stockton. No varrios got snuffed you still got Playboys, vickystown and all that but they're not doin work on enemies.