Rubidoux: Parents search for roots of recent racial tensions

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Rubidoux: Parents search for roots of recent racial tensions

Unread post by stamps » August 27th, 2005, 10:33 am

JFI...the two gangs involved here are the Westside Project Crips and Westside Riva, both of Rubidoux.

Parents search for roots of recent racial tensions

SHOOTINGS: Speakers say not enough is done for the youths of Rubidoux and Sunnyslope.

12:23 AM PDT on Friday, August 26, 2005

By SANDRA STOKLEY / The Press-Enterprise

RUBIDOUX - To pinpoint the cause behind a surge of racially motivated violence that has left four men dead, about 60 people crowded into a sweltering meeting room Thursday in Rubidoux.

Since July 21, two black men and two Latinos have been gunned down, and there have been seven nonfatal shootings in the adjoining unincorporated communities of Rubidoux and Sunnyslope.

Thursday's wide-ranging, and often emotional, discussion at Avalon Park touched on such issues as parental responsibility, even-handed law enforcement, the lack of jobs, the need for more youth programs and even styles of dress, but no one cause had emerged by the end of the 90-minute meeting.

Nevertheless, organizer Tim Adams said after the meeting that it was an important first step in starting a dialogue that he hopes will help ease racial tensions in the community.

Although Adams serves on the Jurupa Area Recreation and Park District board of directors, he has said his work organizing Thursday's meeting was independent of his membership on the board.

Adams promised additional meetings and vowed to reach out to get more Latino participation and to get more young people involved.

"This is something that has to be done," he said. "We have got to unite the blacks and Mexicans."

Capt. Doug Borden, commander of the Jurupa Valley Sheriff's Station, said there have been three arrests in the shootings and the investigations continue.

"Our detective bureau is all over these cases," he said.

Additional patrols have been ordered into the area, and a sweep of 17 homes where parolees live was conducted Thursday morning, Borden said.

"Our intent is to make the community safer," he said.

Participants, while acknowledging that law enforcement was crucial to putting an end to the violence gripping the two communities, bemoaned the lack of programs to get young people off the streets and into positive activities.

"Why don't they have programs during the summer?" one man asked. "When I was young, we had the YMCA and Youth Center. Why don't we have them anymore?"

Bishop Craig Johnson of the Cathedral of Praise on Rubidoux Boulevard, said communities need to stop looking to the government for solutions to problems.

"They are not going to do it," he said. "We need to resolve our own problems."

Johnson said local pastors should work with residents to organize youth recreation and tutoring programs.

"We've got to find things for our kids to do," he said. "And not just for the black kids here or the Hispanic kids there."

Lou Smith said she does not know why blacks and Latinos are pitted against each other.

A resident of Rubidoux for 35 years, Smith drew the loudest applause of the evening when she said, "We've got to get God involved" in any solution.

At the end of the meeting, Marilyn Holley-Ross, the mother of Karl Wesley Ross Jr., one of the shooting victims, announced a march at 9 a.m. Saturday at Sam's Market, 3610 Valley Way, in Sunnyslope.

Holley-Ross said her son was beaten several times in the parking lot at Sam's Market before he was shot July 21 at a taco stand next door.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » August 27th, 2005, 8:37 pm

IS THERE A LIST FOR ALL THE PEDO WITHIN THE BLACK AND BROWN HOODS OUT THERE IN THE SBC AND IE?? I KNOW YARBOROUGH PARK CRIP AND ELSINORE YOUNG CLASSICS BE FUNKING REAL HARD WITH EACH OTHER. I RAN INTO A FEW YOUNGSTERS FROM YOUNG CLASSICS AND ALL THEY TALKED ABOUT WAS YPC. THEM DUDES HAD SOME HATRED GOING ON. CRAZY SHIT..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 27th, 2005, 11:48 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:IS THERE A LIST FOR ALL THE PEDO WITHIN THE BLACK AND BROWN HOODS OUT THERE IN THE SBC AND IE?? . ..

ES Riva vs. 1200 blocc
SSVerdugo Flats vs. all Crips and Bloods in the area.
Cuca Kings vs. NAW Gang
Cuca Dog Patch vs. NAW Gang
ES Banning "Sapo" vs. all black gangs in Banning and ECC sets starting up in the town.
SS Beaumont 4th st. & NS Beaumont 8th st. vs. all ECC sets and black gangs in the area.

thats all I can think of right now.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » August 28th, 2005, 12:28 am

Also, as memtioned above,,W/S PJ's and W/S Riva of Rubidoux..

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » August 28th, 2005, 8:31 am

WHAT ABOUT CASABLANCA, MIRA LOMA RIFA, MT. VERNON 7TH ST., ONTA VARRIO SUR, ETC. THESE ARE SOME OLD-SCHOOL VARRIOS THAT I KNOW HAVE TO BE O SOME BLACK GANG "K" TYPE SHIT. ANYONE KNOW OF ANY THING ELSE??

I USED TO BE WITH A HYNA FROM ES RIVA AND WHEN WE WENT OUT THERE (I.E/SBC) I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT LIL AFRICA, CALIFORNIA ST. BLOODS/CRIPS (I DONT REMEMBER), 4 CORNER CRIPS/BLOODS??, SOME OTHER SETS, HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THESE HOODS??

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 28th, 2005, 9:45 am

WSV Mt.Vernon and & 7th St. Locos theirs tension between them and the blacks but as far as I know the war between them and the blacks hasnt really started. the one WSV gang that has been having the most problems with the blacks is Sur Crazy Ones 14th st.. I had forgot to list them. Onta Varrio Sur, they just beef against all the outsiders or anybody black or not but ill let someone from Onterio answer that.

I know about Lil Africa, it isnt a gang its just a bad spot where alot of blacks live.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » August 28th, 2005, 10:31 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:WHAT ABOUT CASABLANCA, MIRA LOMA RIFA, MT. VERNON 7TH ST., ONTA VARRIO SUR, ETC. THESE ARE SOME OLD-SCHOOL VARRIOS THAT I KNOW HAVE TO BE O SOME BLACK GANG "K" TYPE SHIT. ANYONE KNOW OF ANY THING ELSE??

I USED TO BE WITH A HYNA FROM ES RIVA AND WHEN WE WENT OUT THERE (I.E/SBC) I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT LIL AFRICA, CALIFORNIA ST. BLOODS/CRIPS (I DONT REMEMBER), 4 CORNER CRIPS/BLOODS??, SOME OTHER SETS, HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THESE HOODS??
To answer your question about Casa Blanca,,,Blacks have co-existed with them for years..there have been no problems between 2800 Blocc Casa Blanca Gangster Crips and Casa Blanca Riva,,they get along fine..or at least leave each other alone..

CBR has had some really bad in-fighting though,,,,Vagabundos vs. Devil Wolves,,but and that fued started out (and still is) more of a family fued..which started in the 70's, because alot of them are related. Most violence (homicides) in CB are related to that fued,,,Evans St. vs. Fern St.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » August 28th, 2005, 7:56 pm

THATS CRAZY, MY EX USED TO DATE A DUDE FROM CASABLANCA. I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THEY CALLED HIM, BUT I DO REMEMBER THEM DUDES SAYING THEY SHOT DOWN A GHETTO BIRD. I KNOW CB GOES AT IT REAL HARD WITH ES RIVA. WHEN I WAS DOWN THERE, THEY WERE FUNKING AT THE TYLER MALL. SHIT GOT NASTY..

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » August 28th, 2005, 11:17 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:THATS CRAZY, MY EX USED TO DATE A DUDE FROM CASABLANCA. I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THEY CALLED HIM, BUT I DO REMEMBER THEM DUDES SAYING THEY SHOT DOWN A GHETTO BIRD. I KNOW CB GOES AT IT REAL HARD WITH ES RIVA. WHEN I WAS DOWN THERE, THEY WERE FUNKING AT THE TYLER MALL. SHIT GOT NASTY..
yep it's east side vs south side vs west side vs north side and so fourth.all of the sides beef.

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scriptz » August 31st, 2005, 9:01 pm

i kno the nigga who got shot by the rivaz he's my homies brotha my nigga shyt is gettin crazy

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » August 31st, 2005, 10:24 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:WHAT ABOUT CASABLANCA, MIRA LOMA RIFA, MT. VERNON 7TH ST., ONTA VARRIO SUR, ETC. THESE ARE SOME OLD-SCHOOL VARRIOS THAT I KNOW HAVE TO BE O SOME BLACK GANG "K" TYPE SHIT. ANYONE KNOW OF ANY THING ELSE??

Yeah California st. I grew up on that street. it's a long ass street. and it's home to the California Gardens crips, lil zion manor bloods/dorjill estates bloods, macon mafia bloods and the Delman heights ghetto boyz bloods. Never heard of the 4 corner crips at least not in S.B. though.... Lil Africa.. I ain't sure what gang stay over there I just know it's a bad area
about black vs. brown all the ese's from WSV got shit going on with niggaz they don't trip on site but dislike each other alot... SCO 14th street trips on site though I know that for a fact cuase one of them ese's shot at my ride while driving through there.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » August 31st, 2005, 10:34 pm

ES Banning "Sapo" vs. all black gangs in Banning and ECC sets starting up in the town.
SS Beaumont 4th st. & NS Beaumont 8th st. vs. all ECC sets and black gangs in the area. [quote]

Damn there even bangin in towns like banning and beamount?!?? I ain't ever heard of that shit. I've heard of Yarbarough park crips but they out in lake elsinore how the fuck you gone bang out in lake elsinore??? :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 1st, 2005, 8:24 am

Guage12 wrote:ES Banning "Sapo" vs. all black gangs in Banning and ECC sets starting up in the town.
SS Beaumont 4th st. & NS Beaumont 8th st. vs. all ECC sets and black gangs in the area.

Damn there even bangin in towns like banning and beamount?!?? I ain't ever heard of that shit. I've heard of Yarbarough park crips but they out in lake elsinore how the fu-- you gone bang out in lake elsinore??? :lol:

yeah they been bangin in Beaumont and Banning since atleast the 70's that I know of. But it always was the mexicans vs. mexicans but now a shit load of crips from LA are moving out there so now its IE surenos vs. LA crips. theirs a few IE crip sets out there too but i cant remember the names.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 1st, 2005, 8:26 am

Guage12 wrote:

I've heard of Yarbarough park crips but they out in lake elsinore how the fu-- you gone bang out in lake elsinore??? :lol:

Lake Elsinore it has its lil bad side of town too. they got the crips vs. surenos like Young Classic gang. also Lake Elsinore is known for its white trash type of nieghborhoods with them white nazi gangs.

C-Raided

Lake Elsinore Gang Wars

Unread post by C-Raided » January 23rd, 2006, 2:04 am

Yeah i stay in Lake Elsinore. And i have ran into alot of guys from Yarbrough Park Crip, and they serious hate the Elsinore Young Classics X3, because they be shooting at each other. Yarbrough Park also be shooting at another gang out here called 4 Corner Hustler Crips. The city's two and only crip gangs don't get along. The Elsinore Young Classics also don't get along with the city's other hispanic gang, Elsinore Vato Locos. They've been rivals for a long time since the late 80's.
But right now in Elsinore the more active gangs are Yarbrough Park Crip and the Elsinore Young Classics. Alot of the shootings happen in the Westside because both the Young Classics and Yarbrough Park Crips hood are right next to each other, and almost in the same hood. ANd the 4CH or Four Corner Hustlers are north of the two, along with the EVL or Elsinore VATO Locos. The only hoods i know of that aren't going at it right now is the EVL and the YPC. Other than that everybody is fighting with everyone. It's crazy right now! And i even heard that the Perris Loc Crips and the Neighborhood Perris Crips are at war with the 4CH now too! The I.E. is definately a war zone, as is all of Southern Cali!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Lake Elsinore Gang Wars

Unread post by Y.G. » January 23rd, 2006, 3:09 am

C-Raided wrote:Yeah i stay in Lake Elsinore. And i have ran into alot of guys from Yarbrough Park Crip, and they serious hate the Elsinore Young Classics X3, because they be shooting at each other. Yarbrough Park also be shooting at another gang out here called 4 Corner Hustler Crips. The city's two and only crip gangs don't get along. The Elsinore Young Classics also don't get along with the city's other hispanic gang, Elsinore Vato Locos. They've been rivals for a long time since the late 80's.
But right now in Elsinore the more active gangs are Yarbrough Park Crip and the Elsinore Young Classics. Alot of the shootings happen in the Westside because both the Young Classics and Yarbrough Park Crips hood are right next to each other, and almost in the same hood. ANd the 4CH or Four Corner Hustlers are north of the two, along with the EVL or Elsinore VATO Locos. The only hoods i know of that aren't going at it right now is the EVL and the YPC. Other than that everybody is fighting with everyone. It's crazy right now! And i even heard that the Perris Loc Crips and the Neighborhood Perris Crips are at war with the 4CH now too! The I.E. is definately a war zone, as is all of Southern Cali!

YOUR PUTTING EXTRAS ON THE I.E. ESPECIALLY LAKE ELSINORE I GIVE S.B. ITS PROPS BUT THATS WERE IT STOPS AS FAR AS THE I.E..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 23rd, 2006, 12:34 pm

L.E. I can't speak on too much.

Too me, the only place in the IE with real Bloods and Crips is SB. Thats the real war zone. Its been like that for years and years. Dudes sniping each other PJ to PJ. I mean it got so bad at one point. still is kinda. Also Rubidoux gets over looked. WS PJ vs. WS Riva, thats a serious beef too. The rest, Like Coltone, Fontana, Onterio, are bad for Mexican gangs but not really any B & C action going on. Moreno Valley and Rialto is just mixed up wild west type of stuff.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 23rd, 2006, 7:38 pm

Hey C raided have you heard of SouthSide Gangsters13 in L.E.?

C-Raided

The SSG

Unread post by C-Raided » January 23rd, 2006, 10:19 pm

Yeah i have. They are a new click that are EYC rejects or something. There was a guy named Travis that was from Norwalk X3, he was supposed to be their leader but they put him off. The EYC hit 2 of them SSG's with a car at a party. They also smoked one of they homeboys and left him in the Ortega's. I heard that some Yarbrough Park Crips burned that Travis guys cars in front yard. They started funking with Yarbrough Park because they spray painted in their park. So i guess in retaliation they burned up a few of their cars and houses and stuff. I even heard some of them beat up Travis's mom and dad when they tried to stop them. They started beefing with Yarbrough Park because they both claim Lindsey St. The Young Classics started beefing with them because they were trying to click up with the E.V.L.(Elsinore Vato Locos), and the EVL and EYC are long time enemies. The SSG are mostly high school kids that were either not wanted by EYC or ex-EYC, AND EVL members. There not really deep maybe about 30 or 40 deep, whereas the other gangs are at least in the 75 to 100 range. They are not a real factor in Elsinore.

C-Raided

Unread post by C-Raided » January 23rd, 2006, 10:47 pm

San Bernadino is raw i can say that. I grew up in Rialto and went to Eisenhower High, and when i was going to school the Delman Hieghts Blood Gang and the No Love's were going at it bad. It used to go down constantly at the Donut shop across the street from IKE. It was there and the ABC apartments or on Jackson St. Rialto in the 90's was bad but i don't think it's as bad as it is now. There were gangs but mostly alot of Compton and L.A. catz that were moving out there. Now they have alot of gangs I have never heard of, so i guess there's alot of wannabe's now. San Bernadino has always had gun smoke though, especially in Muscoy and the areas off of Medical Center, where the Gilbert Street Bloods were. When i was in the halls out there, the bloods were in there thick. San Bernadino always had Bloods and Ese's. Riverside County is spot where their are majority Crips. But as far as Lake Elsinore goes, i've lived in alot hoods in my life including the Jungles in L.A. And i can tell you this, there may not be as many people banging in Lake Elsinore like in San Bernadino, Riverside, or L.A., but they are defineatly gang bangin in Lake Elsinore!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: The SSG

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 24th, 2006, 9:04 am

C-Raided wrote:Yeah i have. They are a new click that are EYC rejects or something. There was a guy named Travis that was from Norwalk X3, he was supposed to be their leader but they put him off. The EYC hit 2 of them SSG's with a car at a party. They also smoked one of they homeboys and left him in the Ortega's. I heard that some Yarbrough Park Crips burned that Travis guys cars in front yard. They started funking with Yarbrough Park because they spray painted in their park. So i guess in retaliation they burned up a few of their cars and houses and stuff. I even heard some of them beat up Travis's mom and dad when they tried to stop them. They started beefing with Yarbrough Park because they both claim Lindsey St. The Young Classics started beefing with them because they were trying to click up with the E.V.L.(Elsinore Vato Locos), and the EVL and EYC are long time enemies. The SSG are mostly high school kids that were either not wanted by EYC or ex-EYC, AND EVL members. There not really deep maybe about 30 or 40 deep, whereas the other gangs are at least in the 75 to 100 range. They are not a real factor in Elsinore.
Good info..Because I was just woundering how it goes...Because I was told its EYC vs. EVL, SSGs and YPC...plus Crips don't like SSGangsters either.

and I did notice how EYC and the Crips both claimed to same hood kinda. Like next door neighbor enemy type of thing.

CHAVA_G25

Unread post by CHAVA_G25 » January 24th, 2006, 8:11 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:THATS CRAZY, MY EX USED TO DATE A DUDE FROM CASABLANCA. I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THEY CALLED HIM, BUT I DO REMEMBER THEM DUDES SAYING THEY SHOT DOWN A GHETTO BIRD. I KNOW CB GOES AT IT REAL HARD WITH ES RIVA. WHEN I WAS DOWN THERE, THEY WERE FUNKING AT THE TYLER MALL. SHIT GOT NASTY..
SIMON IVE BEEN LIVING HERE IN RIVAS FOR ABOUT A YEAR IN THE WOODCREST AREA BUT I USUALLY HEAD DOWN TO CASABLANCA ALOT OF TIMES, IVE MET SOME HOMIES DOWN THERE AND THEYVE TOLD ME THAT STORY ABOUT SHOOTING DOWN 2 GHETTO BIRDS, WHEN THEY TOLD ME THAT IWAS WAS CHALE THIS IS SOME CRAZY HOOD. I ALSO MET A HOMIE OVER IN SCHOOL HE SAYS HES FROM A BLOOD GANG IN SAN BERNARDINO AND HE TALKS TO ME ABOUT ALL THESE GANGS IN SB IT MADE ME THINK THAT SB MIGHT JUST BE LIKE LA IN GANG ACTIVITY. HE ALSO TOLD ME ABOUT LIL AFRICA HE SAID THAT SOME CRAZY SHIT 2.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » January 25th, 2006, 11:02 am

I HAVE A FEELING RIVERSIDE IS GOING TO BE PRETTY FUNKY THIS YEAR

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » January 25th, 2006, 11:35 pm

C-Raided wrote:Yeah i have. They are a new click that are EYC rejects or something. There was a guy named Travis that was from Norwalk X3, he was supposed to be their leader but they put him off. The EYC hit 2 of them SSG's with a car at a party. They also smoked one of they homeboys and left him in the Ortega's. I heard that some Yarbrough Park Crips burned that Travis guys cars in front yard. They started funking with Yarbrough Park because they spray painted in their park. So i guess in retaliation they burned up a few of their cars and houses and stuff. I even heard some of them beat up Travis's mom and dad when they tried to stop them. They started beefing with Yarbrough Park because they both claim Lindsey St. The Young Classics started beefing with them because they were trying to click up with the E.V.L.(Elsinore Vato Locos), and the EVL and EYC are long time enemies. The SSG are mostly high school kids that were either not wanted by EYC or ex-EYC, AND EVL members. There not really deep maybe about 30 or 40 deep, whereas the other gangs are at least in the 75 to 100 range. They are not a real factor in Elsinore.
DAMN NIGGA WHO the FUCCC IS YOU FOREALS CUHZ PUTTEN A NIGGAS HOOD ON BLAST CUHZ NIGGA YOU LUCCY YOU BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 26th, 2006, 12:16 am

This thread has gotten WAY off topic. Please stay on topic or I will have to lock the thread. Thanks.

Christina

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » January 26th, 2006, 12:26 am

Ruthless IxE wrote:
Good info..Because I was just woundering how it goes...Because I was told its EYC vs. EVL, SSGs and YPC...plus Crips don't like SSGangsters either.

and I did notice how EYC and the Crips both claimed to same hood kinda. Like next door neighbor enemy type of thing.
IN the L.E.

ITS

YPGC VS EYC
YPGC VS SSG
YPGC VS EVL
YPGC VS 4CH
YPGC ALIES=T BLOCC.DONNER BLOCC.ES 1200 blocks

EYC VS EVL
EYC VS SSG
EYC VS OCP

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 26th, 2006, 12:54 am

Parents search for roots of recent racial tensions

This ^ is the topic. Stay on topic or I will lock this thread. If you want to discuss gangs in this area "in general" take it to the section designated for those discussions.

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » January 26th, 2006, 4:23 am

the racial tenions out there r because of gang wars between blk and brwn
gangs parents know this its been going on for years with there kids i have a little brother doing 15 years from the project crips and i here of the rage that take place out there parents have to take control of there kids but thats hard when the kid hits the sreets..
its going to take the black and brown community at whloe to stop this madness of race gang wars start patronizing eachother and not fighting over who the deepest in our comunity cause we just like the indians r cuzzins they will take it all and we will be stuck lik a duck.
parents pay attention to your surounding and keep praying to god that this racial gang wars will stop only GOD CAN cease that by placing peace in all there hearts then we will see peace....

maniac420

Unread post by maniac420 » February 25th, 2006, 1:39 pm

Guage12 wrote:ES Banning "Sapo" vs. all black gangs in Banning and ECC sets starting up in the town.

Damn there even bangin in towns like banning and beamount?!?? I ain't ever heard of that shit. I've heard of Yarbarough park crips but they out in lake elsinore how the fu-- you gone bang out in lake elsinore??? :lol:
Gang Banging has been going on in Elsinore since the early 80s! how are you going to question the heart of Elsinore! Ive had homies from YPC and EYC but fuck those EVLs! I know Drew the fool who started YPC! his doing life for murder! My cousins from EYC and my best friend Limpy serving murder charges for EYC! its not nothing to be proud of its just I hate the disrepect! cuz your disrespecting my homies memories! I love Elsinore! yeah i said it! LONELY COUSIN and Elsinore Young Classics be putting it down! so when you say how the fuck you can bang in Elsinore you dont know what your talking about! Murder is Murder and we do it well in Elsinore! Check the news papers out here ask the riverside Sheriffs about Lake Elsinore we been on the FBI list of the highest crime rates in the IE! So when you say how the fuck you can bang in Elsinore your disrepecting everyone from Elsinore and we ride out here! we got tagging crews like SMK and they be banging too! we got Asian Boyz out here and different asian Crips too!

maniac420

Re: Lake Elsinore Gang Wars

Unread post by maniac420 » February 25th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Y.G. wrote:
C-Raided wrote:Yeah i stay in Lake Elsinore. And i have ran into alot of guys from Yarbrough Park Crip, and they serious hate the Elsinore Young Classics X3, because they be shooting at each other. Yarbrough Park also be shooting at another gang out here called 4 Corner Hustler Crips. The city's two and only crip gangs don't get along. The Elsinore Young Classics also don't get along with the city's other hispanic gang, Elsinore Vato Locos. They've been rivals for a long time since the late 80's.
But right now in Elsinore the more active gangs are Yarbrough Park Crip and the Elsinore Young Classics. Alot of the shootings happen in the Westside because both the Young Classics and Yarbrough Park Crips hood are right next to each other, and almost in the same hood. ANd the 4CH or Four Corner Hustlers are north of the two, along with the EVL or Elsinore VATO Locos. The only hoods i know of that aren't going at it right now is the EVL and the YPC. Other than that everybody is fighting with everyone. It's crazy right now! And i even heard that the Perris Loc Crips and the Neighborhood Perris Crips are at war with the 4CH now too! The I.E. is dthatefinately a war zone, as is all of Southern Cali!

YOUR PUTTING EXTRAS ON THE I.E. ESPECIALLY LAKE ELSINORE I GIVE S.B. ITS PROPS BUT THATS WERE IT STOPS AS FAR AS THE I.E..
thats real shit Elsinore be banging its no joke come to Elsinore and so whats really Cracking

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » February 25th, 2006, 4:00 pm

maniac420 wrote:

Gang Banging has been going on in Elsinore since the early 80s! how are you going to question the heart of Elsinore! Ive had homies from YPC and EYC but fu-- those EVLs! I know Drew the fool who started YPC! his doing life for murder! My cousins from EYC and my best friend Limpy serving murder charges for EYC! its not nothing to be proud of its just I hate the disrepect! because your disrespecting my homies memories! I love Elsinore! yeah i said it! LONELY COUSIN and Elsinore Young Classics be putting it down! so when you say how the fu-- you can bang in Elsinore you dont know what your talking about! Murder is Murder and we do it well in Elsinore! Check the news papers out here ask the riverside Sheriffs about Lake Elsinore we been on the FBI list of the highest crime rates in the IE! So when you say how the fu-- you can bang in Elsinore your disrepecting everyone from Elsinore and we ride out here! we got tagging crews like SMK and they be banging too! we got Asian Boyz out here and different asian Crips too!

LOL :lol: :lol: I'll give it to the Yarabrough Park Crips and the other Ese gang but thats it!.......Lake Elsionore is wack! shits out in the middle of no where,last time i went there all i seen was gay ass skin head white boys....shits weak my nigga. kick rocks with all this hypin up of Lake elsinore. and as far as Lake Elsinore ever having high crimes rates ........ :lol: :lol:

maniac420

Unread post by maniac420 » February 25th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Guage12 wrote:
maniac420 wrote:

Gang Banging has been going on in Elsinore since the early 80s! how are you going to question the heart of Elsinore! Ive had homies from YPC and EYC but fu-- those EVLs! I know Drew the fool who started YPC! his doing life for murder! My cousins from EYC and my best friend Limpy serving murder charges for EYC! its not nothing to be proud of its just I hate the disrepect! because your disrespecting my homies memories! I love Elsinore! yeah i said it! LONELY COUSIN and Elsinore Young Classics be putting it down! so when you say how the fu-- you can bang in Elsinore you dont know what your talking about! Murder is Murder and we do it well in Elsinore! Check the news papers out here ask the riverside Sheriffs about Lake Elsinore we been on the FBI list of the highest crime rates in the IE! So when you say how the fu-- you can bang in Elsinore your disrepecting everyone from Elsinore and we ride out here! we got tagging crews like SMK and they be banging too! we got Asian Boyz out here and different asian Crips too!

LOL :lol: :lol: I'll give it to the Yarabrough Park Crips and the other Ese gang but thats it!.......Lake Elsionore is wack! shits out in the middle of no where,last time i went there all i seen was gay ass skin head white boys....shits weak my nigga. kick rocks with all this hypin up of Lake elsinore. and as far as Lake Elsinore ever having high crimes rates ........ :lol: :lol:
YEAH WE GOT SKIN HEADS BUT THEY AINT SHIT! ELSINORE IS SMALL TOWN BUT WE KICK UP DUST JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! iTS ALL ABOUT EYC! ELSINORE YOUNG CLASSICS, YPC BE PUTTING IT DOWN TOO! FUCK 4 CORNERS AND EVL! I GOT TO MANY HOMIES DOING LIFE FOR MURDER FOR YOU TO SAY WE DONT GANG BANG OUT HERE!