Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 11th, 2005, 10:45 am

I notice quite a few Crip gangs beef with each other in the west, most noteably the ETGC and I believe the Rollin 60's....

Is that happening more often with inner gang beef?...
Is it similar beefs within Blood gangs in L.A?

I know in the midwest within our People organization we have inner organization beef with the latin kings, and ...and the GD's at all out war within they org with the Black Diciples....

When I was younger I thought that in Cali all Crips get along with Crips and Bloods with Bloods...I guess thats not that case...

"All is Well"

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 11:19 am

Naw... in Cali Crips kill Crips, Bloods kill Bloods and of course Crips kill Bloods and vice versa. Even when a set do get along with another set there still inner gang beefs between the two.

MiChuhSuh

Re: Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 11:41 am

MafiaVL5 wrote:I notice quite a few Crip gangs beef with each other in the west, most noteably the ETGC and I believe the Rollin 60's....

Is that happening more often with inner gang beef?...
Is it similar beefs within Blood gangs in L.A?

I know in the midwest within our People organization we have inner organization beef with the latin kings, and ...and the GD's at all out war within they org with the Black Diciples....

When I was younger I thought that in Cali all Crips get along with Crips and Bloods with Bloods...I guess thats not that case...

"All is Well"
Crips pretty much always have beef with one other Crip set. The only Bloods that really beef now are some Pirus in Compton and in Watt/South Central, the Bloodstone Villians and 52Pueblos.

I know GD were beefing with BD, but someone said BD was no longer a part of Folks altogether?

He was a BPS dude who was from Jungles BPS Bloods but moved to somewhere in the SOuth and clicked up with original People's Nation BPS.

So BD are still Folk?

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 12th, 2005, 8:57 am

Yeah BD are still considered Folk...We consider any Desciple a part of the Folk nation...But you do have some BD's trying to break away from Folk org, just as the same with some Latin Kings trying to break from People org...We call them renegades......Any Organization that make an attempt to break from they're respected People/Folk nation are labled renegades...BD's in Chicago are actually pretty cool with a lot of Black P Stones...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2005, 10:34 am

Yea, I heard about BPS and BD, the BPS dude said that BPS and BD now ally in prison, and outside of Chicago where there are Bloods, BD ally with Bloods.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 29th, 2005, 9:40 pm

This is not news so I am locking this topic.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 31st, 2006, 5:03 pm

Was in another section and locked, now open for comment

User avatar
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2005, 8:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach
Location: E/S COMPTON SANTANAZ

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 3rd, 2006, 9:58 am

in my hood there has always been internal beefs amongst certain individuals and we lost 8 homies over the years becuz of it.... SBC's vs SBC's (even lost a homie recently over personal BS)

NYTE RYDA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: May 20th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Unread post by NYTE RYDA » June 3rd, 2006, 7:21 pm

in Delmann Heights where I was raised there was a couple inner beefs between certain DHB's over the years that has led to a few lost lives. All over dumb Bullsht either having to do with females or money. But bootom line is You wont be able to find one hood were there isn't anomosity between certain individuals.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » June 5th, 2006, 2:14 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote: But bootom line is You wont be able to find one hood were there isn't anomosity between certain individuals.
^^^

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 17th, 2006, 12:25 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:in my hood there has always been internal beefs amongst certain individuals and we lost 8 homies over the years becuz of it.... SBC's vs SBC's (even lost a homie recently over personal BS)
This is a very touchy subject for most

Some will flat out deny there has ever been "homie killing homie" incidents in their hoods,

But I will go out on a limb and say every established hood in L..A that has some numbers and been around a few decades

has "SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET" they would much rather not discuss.

But REALITY is "--it happens"....

It's happened in my hood twice many many moons ago and it still pisses me off till this day....

Martinez
THE LOTT 13
~East Los~

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » October 18th, 2006, 2:57 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:in my hood there has always been internal beefs amongst certain individuals and we lost 8 homies over the years becuz of it.... SBC's vs SBC's (even lost a homie recently over personal BS)

THATS EVERY HOOD. JUST LIKE RIGHT NOW I COULD NAME TWO HOODS IN BOMPTON ON THE PIRU SIDE THAT HAVING INTERNAL BEEF.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » October 18th, 2006, 4:51 am

every hood has internal beef

but i've heard of a few hoods who straight rob/kill their homies with out having beef..just to take whats his


but foos aint got control no more...foos will get drunk talk shit..fight ..get mad and start shooting..

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 7:51 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

Unread post by SmileyGee » February 15th, 2010, 8:32 am

In LA been a CRip or a blood or a south sider is used mostly as an umbrella rather then everybody getting along here its all bou your neighborhood and when you go to jail then thats when the umbrellas connections kick in

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: February 10th, 2010, 11:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 16th, 2010, 7:11 am

SmileyGee wrote:In LA been a CRip or a blood or a south sider is used mostly as an umbrella rather then everybody getting along here its all bou your neighborhood and when you go to jail then thats when the umbrellas connections kick in
Yeah..that's right on the nose.


A lot of people outside of California (and those in Cali that do not grow up in hoods) think that there is a single Crip gang, and a sing Blood gang (AKA: '"The Crips" and "The Bloods"). And many seen to think that all Crips get along with Crips, and all Bloods get along with Bloods. This is a stereotype long perpetuated by the media. Like SmileyG said...it a loose confederation of different gangs.

In San Diego, there are two Blood gangs that beef harder between each other, than with the Crip gangs there (Eastside Skyline and Lincoln Park Bloods). I think they've been beefin since 1982.

Sometimes when two clicks of the same gangs beef, one will split off into another gang. I think that's how 18ST got started in the 1960's. Weren't they a click of Clanton 14th Street till some beef got started. San Diego has a couple of Sur gangs that had notorious beefs in the past, but stuck together in the end. Also, sometimes a hood will clean their yard up. This gets mistaken for internal beefs by outsiders.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 16th, 2010, 7:43 am

19DAGO04 wrote:
SmileyGee wrote:In LA been a CRip or a blood or a south sider is used mostly as an umbrella rather then everybody getting along here its all bou your neighborhood and when you go to jail then thats when the umbrellas connections kick in
Yeah..that's right on the nose.


A lot of people outside of California (and those in Cali that do not grow up in hoods) think that there is a single Crip gang, and a sing Blood gang (AKA: '"The Crips" and "The Bloods"). And many seen to think that all Crips get along with Crips, and all Bloods get along with Bloods. This is a stereotype long perpetuated by the media. Like SmileyG said...it a loose confederation of different gangs.

In San Diego, there are two Blood gangs that beef harder between each other, than with the Crip gangs there (Eastside Skyline and Lincoln Park Bloods). I think they've been beefin since 1982.

Sometimes when two clicks of the same gangs beef, one will split off into another gang. I think that's how 18ST got started in the 1960's. Weren't they a click of Clanton 14th Street till some beef got started. San Diego has a couple of Sur gangs that had notorious beefs in the past, but stuck together in the end. Also, sometimes a hood will clean their yard up. This gets mistaken for internal beefs by outsiders.
18 st splitted of clantone14 because clantone refused to put on non mexican hispanics

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3546
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Question about inner gang beef in Cali....

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 16th, 2010, 12:31 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:
SmileyGee wrote:In LA been a CRip or a blood or a south sider is used mostly as an umbrella rather then everybody getting along here its all bou your neighborhood and when you go to jail then thats when the umbrellas connections kick in
Yeah..that's right on the nose.


A lot of people outside of California (and those in Cali that do not grow up in hoods) think that there is a single Crip gang, and a sing Blood gang (AKA: '"The Crips" and "The Bloods"). And many seen to think that all Crips get along with Crips, and all Bloods get along with Bloods. This is a stereotype long perpetuated by the media. Like SmileyG said...it a loose confederation of different gangs.

In San Diego, there are two Blood gangs that beef harder between each other, than with the Crip gangs there (Eastside Skyline and Lincoln Park Bloods). I think they've been beefin since 1982.

Sometimes when two clicks of the same gangs beef, one will split off into another gang. I think that's how 18ST got started in the 1960's. Weren't they a click of Clanton 14th Street till some beef got started. San Diego has a couple of Sur gangs that had notorious beefs in the past, but stuck together in the end. Also, sometimes a hood will clean their yard up. This gets mistaken for internal beefs by outsiders.
18 st splitted of clantone14 because clantone refused to put on non mexican hispanics
Yeah, I think C14 wanted to just be a Chicano thing & don't think they liked the idea of 18 wanting to be C18.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”