Asain Crip gang CBS in San Francisco

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 24th, 2005, 8:21 pm

That's not a real gang.. Just kids playing Cow Boys & Indians :lol:
*deepsky* wrote:
3Harmonies wrote:Asians Claimin Bloods / Crips is hella.. gay.. need a reform.. Without Strap these fools cant do shiit. They need to see some personal training and get some build.. PurpleCity is right about them lookin' Scrub.. I'll give him that.. :lol:
i see movies,and asians peopel be kiccin ASS with they bare hands,an too be honest,asains fight fist to fist alot more,they u rarely se them pull out heat,the jus come in SWARMs when theres beef..SO MANY CARS WILL PULL UP,hondas an shit,lol,jus because they asian dont mean they can do nothin without staps,

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 24th, 2005, 8:44 pm

Bruce Lee lost more than recollection can recall. Literally. You look at his tournament records he lost alot. All Bruce is known for or praised for is what he tried to do for the Chinese Community in America. He tried to end stereo-types and put Asian Culture on the Map and make people more aware of the richness of Asian Culture. From the invention of Gun Powder, the premise of the Computer's Binary 0101000010 or what is known as the "Aching System", Chinaware and Clothing.. the first printing press and the concept of money (first to press and plate gold) was first down by Chinese. Primitive Europeans would still be wearing furs and eating off wooden bowls without the Chinese. I sometimes Ask Myself.. If only Marco Polo the dipshit was never allowed to return to European how far Europeans would be behind.. Italians could no longer blame the Chinese for the derivative of their Pasta and unhealthy glycemic levels :lol: whatever. Fireworks are the Chinese gift of visual pleasure for the world to see. We dont get credit for our contributions but get ridiculed. True the infectious Marxist Communism that derived from Russia has fucked us up for 100 yrs.. but we are stepping forward.. As our economy grows we should not hold any grudges against the Manchus who ruled the last dynasty "No more tryin to Kungfu their Asses" :lol: The Rapings by the Japs who are our bros, though they are heavily White-Washed (Anime & ETC), should also be forgiven for Asia to Once Again Be The Premiere Center Of The World. So when an uneducated Black or any uneducated mofo comes here dissing Asians they need to be set straight. "RECTIFIED"
End Violence NOW wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
3Harmonies wrote:Asians Claimin Bloods / Crips is hella.. gay.. need a reform.. Without Strap these fools cant do shiit. They need to see some personal training and get some build.. PurpleCity is right about them lookin' Scrub.. I'll give him that.. :lol:
i see movies,and asians peopel be kiccin ASS with they bare hands,an too be honest,asains fight fist to fist alot more,they u rarely se them pull out heat,the jus come in SWARMs when theres beef..SO MANY CARS WILL PULL UP,hondas an shit,lol,jus because they asian dont mean they can do nothin without staps,
^^ Really this guy 3harmonies is dissing his own race (he's asian)

but it's not just movies either. because in alot, almost all places in northern Asia (china, north and south korea, etc) they fight like every day. In Korea they don't even HAVE GUNS! lol literally no one has guns except the police and army so everything is done with fistfighting.

I heard hong kong has some crazy gang fights too, but never go to see it, outside of bruce lee (they said he was a relaly good streetfighter)

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 24th, 2005, 11:55 pm

isnt 3 harmonies the name of a chinese dish? the one with the lobster and all that other ish right? ill have to check the pictures at first china kitchen next time im there

Noyz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Noyz » December 31st, 2005, 9:13 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:^^ They not even chinese. and even if they awere that's real ignorant coming from someone who's supposed to know the "supreme truth allah"
how do u know? did they tell u? all asians are chinese until proved otherwise............

sincerely SUPREME TRUTH ALLAH
China is a country fool, not a race. Also, if Asian kats are punks then I guess their enemies are punks too. They have beef with real sets of other races. I disagree with all these B and C copy cats but they doing it and holding their own. Out numbered and outsized but still putting in work.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 1st, 2006, 4:29 pm

KrayzieNaeVee wrote:gyeah these nuggas are 4th gen CBS crip gang at murder blocc in frisco
what does cbs stand for?

KrayzieNaeVee

Unread post by KrayzieNaeVee » January 5th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Q wrote:
KrayzieNaeVee wrote:gyeah these nuggas are 4th gen CBS crip gang at murder blocc in frisco
what does cbs stand for?
Color Blue Soldier
Cant be stopped
Crazy Born Son

Hella shit.. they got a rapper from their set named "C-Skippah"... he used 2 be good, his recent traccs are garbage tho.

http://www.soundclick.com/c-skippah

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 6th, 2006, 9:21 pm

asians black white arabs latin .....fuck races ...u guys think asians dont ride ?lol ask uncle sam about vietnamese ...end of the story ..peace

weed boy

the picture

Unread post by weed boy » January 23rd, 2006, 12:52 am

they are those bunch of wannabes... trying to be crips??? they wre asians right.. they arent black people

KrayzieNaeVee

Re: the picture

Unread post by KrayzieNaeVee » January 23rd, 2006, 4:50 pm

weed boy wrote:they are those bunch of wannabes... trying to be crips??? they wre asians right.. they arent black people
you ever heard of ABZ Crip gang?

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » January 24th, 2006, 9:10 am

these my niggaz from CBS, murda bloc yaddamean in the city of that 415! COLOR BLUE SOULJAZ with C-Skippah, and that infamous "Slob Killa, Norte Killa" song

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 24th, 2006, 2:15 pm

this picture doesnt really prove anything to me except that a bunch of kids got dressed up and met for a photo opportunity. if you want to know about gangs in SF that actually do something more than pose for pictures and post on the internet, look up the latinos and black sets in parts like the Mission district and in Hunters Point.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 24th, 2006, 6:30 pm

jeff wrote:this picture doesnt really prove anything to me except that a bunch of kids got dressed up and met for a photo opportunity. if you want to know about gangs in SF that actually do something more than pose for pictures and post on the internet, look up the latinos and black sets in parts like the Mission district and in Hunters Point.
you can't seriously think no chinks are banging up there when there's a chinatown and Triads and all kinds of craziness... if you want to look at organized crime and mob wars look up asian gangs in San Fran

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 24th, 2006, 10:26 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
jeff wrote:this picture doesnt really prove anything to me except that a bunch of kids got dressed up and met for a photo opportunity. if you want to know about gangs in SF that actually do something more than pose for pictures and post on the internet, look up the latinos and black sets in parts like the Mission district and in Hunters Point.
you can't seriously think no chinks are banging up there when there's a chinatown and Triads and all kinds of craziness... if you want to look at organized crime and mob wars look up asian gangs in San Fran
i know about the chinese gangs there. i remember the triads war in the '90s and i still have some newspaper articles from back then. that's not who my post was referring to. im talking about these supposed crips that only seem to exist for the purpose of getting attention on the internet and on myspace and dont make any noise in real life.

MiChuhSuh

Re: the picture

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 25th, 2006, 5:03 pm

weed boy wrote:they are those bunch of wannabes... trying to be crips??? they wre asians right.. they arent black people
:shock: :?:

Oh, that's VERY observant of you.... :lol:

Where do you live again?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 26th, 2006, 1:00 am

out of all those fooz, look like 3 or 4 of them put in work...but then again i might be wrong....they probably all bustaz