TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Re: TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

Unread post by AdamNB » June 23rd, 2009, 7:54 pm

WingJade317 wrote:hey..i have a friend who got mixed up with TRG. i guess they tried to recruit him and he refused. then he got jumped. now..he's got a bunch of his friends and they plan on fighting the TRG members that are still in his hood. is there anyway to get them out without fighting??

your friend is going to get his friends and fight TRG?? you better bring some guns cuss they will

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » November 28th, 2009, 8:59 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:
AdamNB wrote:ESL shot up alot of innocent Asians in Long Beach too.. neither ESL or TRG was innocent in their little war... it is true that there were instances of TRG moving on non affiliated but ESL was doing alot of dirty play too. Alot of Viet and Cambodians who had nothing to do with gangs were attacked...
YUP...INNOCENTS WENT DOWN ON BOTH ENDS OF THE BATTLE....SO DOES TRG BEEF WITH NORTENOS IN THE NORTH? WHATS UP WITH THE TRG14?

NONE OF THE ASIAN GANGS IN SAN JO FUNK WITH NORTENO GANGS WE KEEP AWAY FROM EACH OTHERS AFFAIR BUT SOME HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SURENO HERE FOR SOME REASON.

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: KTOWN GANSGTER SHIT

Unread post by FINITOO » May 7th, 2010, 2:40 pm

KOREAN BETTER THAN ALL TINY CAMBODIAN PENIS RATS FOR TO WE CAN FUKC ALL THEY LITTLE TITY GILRS AND MOHTESR NO WHAT I MAENN?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 10th, 2010, 7:14 pm

trg's are pretty down and shit cuz i used to always c dem fight and man dey sum pretty ruthless muthafukas up in lb cuz i knew one cat and he wuz badass cuz i seen all the battle scars n shit. i mean trg can spit sum flows and even tho dey rivals with abz which iz by far one of the greatest asian rivalries i wish dey werent fightin tho. i mean back in the day dey had sum truces where dey were juz goin at it with the longos and now dey b goin at it against each other???? man when i wuz a kid dey got along and idk it sucks but o well i miss the old dayz

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KTOWN GANSGTER SHIT

Unread post by FINITOO » May 18th, 2010, 11:59 am

TRG WISH THEY CAN MAKE BE KOREAN GANGSTER ROLL ROUND LEXUS ALL GANGSTER SHTI

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » August 15th, 2010, 6:47 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Yeah, the Southeast Asian gangs tend to rep colors, crip or blood, especially outside of the LOS. In Daygo they are into colors, and up North they are into colors. Most of these gangs don't get along with Pinoy gangs, and whether they get along with Vietnamese gangs, Laotian gangs, Korean gangs is up in the air.

yeah, TRG rep Grey Rags, I think they are Ck because Asian Boyz claim crip in some parts of the state. As for the war starting up again, I say keep the peace, nobody is going to win.
so have u seen long beach trg go at it with dem east side longos???