APPLE VALLEY: Crips gang suspected in rape

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

APPLE VALLEY: Crips gang suspected in rape

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 8th, 2005, 10:42 am

4 in custody, 6 still at large after gang rape
Crips gang suspected in rape
Chuck Mueller, Staff Writer

APPLE VALLEY - Police believe the rape of an Apple Valley woman by 10 men including her date that night may have been an act of gang retaliation.
Four young men, including two juveniles, were taken into custody Sunday following the attack. Six others, all believed to be High Desert members of the Hoover Street Crips gang of Los Angeles, are still at large, police said.

"The victim was at her Apple Valley home early Sunday when she was attacked by 10 black men," police spokeswoman Trish Hill said Monday. "It appears that gang retaliation was involved, but I can't elaborate."

Hill would not comment about whether the woman has ties to any gangs.

The incident occurred just a day before District Attorney Michael A. Ramos announced his gang unit was making headway in its pursuit and prosecution of gang members countywide.

In custody are Robert Naron, 18, and Douglas Brandon, 20, and two 17-year-olds.

Hill said six men believed to have taken part in the rape, including an 18-year-old man named Lee Perris an acquaintance of the victim are still at large.

Naron and Brandon, who are in custody with bail set at $100,000 each, are expected to be arraigned today in Victorville Superior Court, according to the district attorney's office.

They face felony counts of rape by force and false imprisonment, as well as a charge of gang enhancement.

The two juveniles were booked into the San Bernardino County juvenile detention center in Apple Valley on Sunday.

The victim went on a date with a man who was one of the 10 who attacked her, Hill said. The rape was reported at 3:23 a.m. Sunday.

The countywide gang task force and a team from the sheriff's crime lab responded to a call to assist in the investigation when it was determined the attack was gang-related, Hill said. "Two search warrants were served, one in Victorville and the other in Apple Valley."

The attack has rocked the Victor Valley community of 65,000 residents, who take pride in a citywide crime-prevention program.

"This was quite shocking," said City Councilman Bob Sagona, a resident of Apple Valley since 1977. "We experience very little serious crime. Our law enforcement officers are excellent, and they receive strong support from volunteer citizens on patrol. That is a significant factor in reducing crime here."

Hill said the victim is holding up well despite the vicious nature of the attack, and is cooperating with investigators. The Sun does not typically print the names of those reporting sex crimes.

Apple Valley police are asking anyone with information about the case to call (760) 240-7401.

http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_3192972

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 8th, 2005, 6:30 pm

well thats a rap on these niccas

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 8th, 2005, 6:49 pm

These dudes should be lynched..

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 8th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Damn youze a racist ass nigga Homie.....^^^ You know you sayin that cause they is all Black.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 8th, 2005, 7:54 pm

some hoes deserved to be raped....... :o

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 8th, 2005, 8:06 pm

Guage12 wrote:Damn youze a racist ass nigga Homie.....^^^ You know you sayin that cause they is all Black.
If they were Mexican/White/Red/Green/Yellow, I'd say the same thing. Just like that dude in Gardena who threw a chihuahua on the street to get hit by a car, homeboy is a fuucken coward. He deserves to get his fuucke head cut off. Rapping women is coward shit. Point blank period!!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » November 8th, 2005, 8:43 pm

leftcoast wrote:some hoes deserved to be raped....... :o

that was the last straw for you you's a bitch ass nigga fo real when does a female ever deserve to be raped cuzz you dont got enough game, a bout yoself so you got to take the pussy.maybe ah nigga need to rape your momma and your gradma, do them bitches deserves to be raped?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 8th, 2005, 9:12 pm

You are out of line. I HAVE got to hear you explain how you come to the conclusion that "some hoes deserve to be raped". Come on with it! Explain to you're peers how the hell you got so f*cked up in the head!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 8th, 2005, 9:18 pm

You know what??? I have been raped...and I take some serious offense to this. Maybe somebody outta rape you're happy *ss and see how you feel about it then.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 8th, 2005, 10:15 pm

^^^ calm yo white ass down
that was the last straw for you you's a bitch ass nigga fo real when does a female ever deserve to be raped cuzz you dont got enough game, a bout yoself so you got to take the pussy.maybe ah nigga need to rape your momma and your gradma, do them women deserves to be raped?
sounds like u been raped before too :lol:

i said SOME not all....... some deserved to be raped they hangin with the wrong people, or they tryna act stupid, or they at a party gettin drunk, or they tryna talk sh*t to a nigga

it aint nothin about havin no game, its about humiliatin the b*tch
me personally i wouldnt waste my time rapin no b*tch, but like i said some hoes deserve it, u emotional ass faggot :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 8th, 2005, 10:34 pm

leftcoast wrote:^^^ calm yo white ass down
that was the last straw for you you's a bitch ass nigga fo real when does a female ever deserve to be raped cuzz you dont got enough game, a bout yoself so you got to take the pussy.maybe ah nigga need to rape your momma and your gradma, do them women deserves to be raped?
sounds like u been raped before too :lol:

i said SOME not all....... some deserved to be raped they hangin with the wrong people, or they tryna act stupid, or they at a party gettin drunk, or they tryna talk sh*t to a nigga

it aint nothin about havin no game, its about humiliatin the b*tch
me personally i wouldnt waste my time rapin no b*tch, but like i said some hoes deserve it, u emotional ass faggot :lol:
So you are saying because a woman puts herself in a situation that that makes it ok for someone to take advantage of her/ that is why she desrves it!!?? Thats just plain ignorant!

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 9th, 2005, 2:19 pm

yeah she deserve it cuz it gon teach her a lesson never to do no stupid sh*t again

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 10th, 2005, 5:49 pm

leftcoast wrote:yeah she deserve it because it gon teach her a lesson never to do no stupid sh*t again
Gee...I guess it would :roll: . Although that it no way means that just because she was in a "situation" that she DESERVED it. And it certainly does'nt justify the crime.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 10th, 2005, 6:36 pm

u sayin she wuz IN a situation, i'm sayin if she PUTS HERSELF in a situation....

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 10th, 2005, 6:44 pm

leftcoast wrote:u sayin she wuz IN a situation, i'm sayin if she PUTS HERSELF in a situation....

Either way....it does not justify someone taking advantage of her. Thats like saying because a woman wears a short skirt or lowcut blouse she is asking for it. NOT!

Oh I can hear it now..."But your honor she was drunk, so she deserved it!" It did'nt work for Haidel or his boys.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 10th, 2005, 6:50 pm

crstnamre wrote:
leftcoast wrote:u sayin she wuz IN a situation, i'm sayin if she PUTS HERSELF in a situation....

Either way....it does not justify someone taking advantage of her. Thats like saying because a woman wears a short skirt or lowcut blouse she is asking for it. NOT!

Oh I can hear it now..."But your honor she was drunk, so she deserved it!" It did'nt work for Haidel or his boys.

Yea dont think no woman deserves that type of shit. Niggaz thats Rapist get it BAD in the Pen.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 10th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Guage12 wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

Yea dont think no woman deserves that type of shit. Niggaz thats Rapist get it BAD in the Pen.
As well they should.