White supremacy mental disorder

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread postby 'X' » January 21st, 2007, 11:49 am

black wrote:
Sentenza wrote:So a Muslim who doesnt take violent steps against muslim Terrorists is subconsciently supporting Muslim extremism?


I'm not telling you to go pick up a gun and start shooting racist, but if the time came down to do it would ride or warm the bench?


The point i'm getting at is that alot of you white people will acknowledge one form of racism but turn a blind eye to other types of racism. ya'll will sit hear and say racial discrimination and ideological racism is wrong. but you won't say shit about institutional racism, scientific racism, economic racism, crypto racist and any other form of racism that exist. so when i say john brownin it mean acknowledge all forms of racism or kick rocks simple as that.

here's a perfect example of what i'm talking about. you white people will acknowledge that the shit that happened to mlk was racist but you won't acknowledge that racism destroyed the panthers.




This brutha another one of the few reasons I come here. Very well said brutha!!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread postby 'X' » January 21st, 2007, 11:50 am

madmiddle wrote:MLK Jr's dream was a foolish ,unrealistic one.


I agree and he recognized this before the enemy killed him...

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 11:52 am

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:Whites will always be wicked devils.


And whats the reason for that? Genes? A pact with the devil?


Its just the way they are.


But you got to have an explanation for such a claim.


400 years of proof lies right before your eyes,unless,like the vast majority of whites,you want to pretend to be blind.Mass poverty,insane incarcaration rates,and majority unemployment exists wherever in this country blacks are from coast to coast.


I did not dispute that, i was just asking for an explanation whats the reason for whites being evil. There has got to be a reason, like the reason for someone being ill is a virus.


They are greedy, and completely disregard others feelings and needs.


But why? If you blame it on race, it reminds me of certain racist ideologies. This and that race is like this and that by nature.


But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 11:53 am

White people choose to be evil and greedy,its not in thier genes its in thier culture.

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 12:12 pm

madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/


Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 12:14 pm

'X' wrote:
black wrote:
Sentenza wrote:So a Muslim who doesnt take violent steps against muslim Terrorists is subconsciently supporting Muslim extremism?


I'm not telling you to go pick up a gun and start shooting racist, but if the time came down to do it would ride or warm the bench?


The point i'm getting at is that alot of you white people will acknowledge one form of racism but turn a blind eye to other types of racism. ya'll will sit hear and say racial discrimination and ideological racism is wrong. but you won't say shit about institutional racism, scientific racism, economic racism, crypto racist and any other form of racism that exist. so when i say john brownin it mean acknowledge all forms of racism or kick rocks simple as that.

here's a perfect example of what i'm talking about. you white people will acknowledge that the shit that happened to mlk was racist but you won't acknowledge that racism destroyed the panthers.




This brutha another one of the few reasons I come here. Very well said brutha!!


Are you 100% sure that i am not aware of such things? And if yes, how so?
But i am also aware that this is no white phenomenon anymore since a long time. Its a social and cultural problem.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:06 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/


Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.


So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:10 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/


Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.


So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.


No, but being racist is no answer to racism. Its just going down the same route and repeating mistakes.

Believe me Madmiddle, i have done enough research so far, to know about these things you are pointing out, but blaming it on white people as a race is missing the whole point.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:13 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/


Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.


So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.


No, but being racist is no answer to racism. Its just going down the same route and repeating mistakes.

Believe me Madmiddle, i have done enough research so far, to know about these things you are pointing out, but blaming it on white people as a race is missing the whole point.


dude,white people are fucking evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:16 pm

This ''its not all of us'' BS doesnt fly with me,because those that ''arent racist'' surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.This isnt some small time shit,this is huge,widescale oppression.The masses of whites agree with this system because if they didnt it wouldnt be this way.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA
Contact:

Unread postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 2:20 pm

surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.


Wrong

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:20 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.


Wrong


true

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 2:22 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/


Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.


So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.


No, but being racist is no answer to racism. Its just going down the same route and repeating mistakes.

Believe me Madmiddle, i have done enough research so far, to know about these things you are pointing out, but blaming it on white people as a race is missing the whole point.


dude,white people are #%@&#%@ evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.


if white people are evil, are blacks the immaculate race? no flaws or problems, just straight up perfect?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 2:23 pm

what is crypto racism?

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:25 pm

madmiddle wrote:dude,white people are #%@&#%@ evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.


Ok, i believe you. You said you live in Milwaukee right? I have never been there and dont know how white people are up there, but they seem to be pretty racist. Now, no matter if you believe it or not many white people are not like that and racism is caused by wrong socialization, lack of education and indoctrination, NOT by being white.

I can only speak for myself, but i believe in the equality of ALL people, matter of fact i think the term race is a social construct to justify injustice and exploitation ("This race is inferior, so we have the right to destroy them, since they are useless anyways"). I dont even believe in the concept of race, since it has been proven to be wrong scientifically.

Yes, i know that many whites have committed atrocities and cruelties upon other races, but so have all other races aswell. White people just happened to have the best weapons. I am sure, that e.g. asians would have been in that position, they would have acted the same. Period. Every race is capable of hatred and senseless violence and theyll do it if they can. That is not a white specialty and i can prove that a million times.. I do not want to downtalk the black/white situation in america though and i completely agree, that the history has been and still is fucked up.

User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread postby johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 2:25 pm

A Ghost wrote:what is crypto racism?


hidden racism

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:26 pm

se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/


Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.


So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.


No, but being racist is no answer to racism. Its just going down the same route and repeating mistakes.

Believe me Madmiddle, i have done enough research so far, to know about these things you are pointing out, but blaming it on white people as a race is missing the whole point.


dude,white people are #%@&#%@ evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.


if white people are evil, are blacks the immaculate race? no flaws or problems, just straight up perfect?


No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:30 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.


Wrong


true


That is wrong. I don NOT side with racists, no matter what you say. I dont. Never have. Neither has my father. He also has engaged in actions against racists. Take my word for that.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:31 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.


Wrong


true


That is wrong. I don NOT side with racists, no matter what you say. I dont. Never have. Neither has my father. He also has engaged in actions against racists. Take my word for that.



Are you a patriot?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 2:33 pm

No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.


nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:33 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Are you a patriot?


I have mixed feelings about patriotism. It brings out bad things in people very often. Nothing wrong with healthy, low-key patriotism i think. What do you think?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:05 pm

se11 wrote:
No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.


nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?


Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:06 pm

Backing warlords if they suited thier cause,etc

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 3:09 pm

madmiddle wrote:Backing warlords if they suited thier cause,etc


Yes, its true. One of the worst cases was Lumumba.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:12 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Are you a patriot?


I have mixed feelings about patriotism. It brings out bad things in people very often. Nothing wrong with healthy, low-key patriotism i think. What do you think?


Being patriotic to a white supremicist entity,means you support white supremacy.You support white supremacy.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:14 pm

See what i mean.Even 'none racist' whites will support racism,even if subconsciously doing so.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 3:19 pm

madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.


nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?


Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.


see i told you ....

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:21 pm

se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.


nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?


Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.


see i told you ....


You told me that much like in america,whites contributed to the horid conditions amongst blacks in Africa?

User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6440
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 3:22 pm

madmiddle wrote:See what i mean.Even 'none racist' whites will support racism,even if subconsciously doing so.


No. You are wrong. I do NOT support that part of my country. I am not from the US and my country probably has a worse history with racism then the US has.
I do respect the struggle of my family and the sacrifices they had to make due to the history of my country.

Now you tell me, where do i support white racism? Dont say that it is just like that, give me a reason.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 3:24 pm

madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.


nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?


Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.


see i told you ....


You told me that much like in america,whites contributed to the horid conditions amongst blacks in Africa?


yeah dont take any responsibility again. ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILTY YOU HAVE.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread postby madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 4:10 pm

se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.


nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?


Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.


see i told you ....


You told me that much like in america,whites contributed to the horid conditions amongst blacks in Africa?


yeah dont take any responsibility again. ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILTY YOU HAVE.


It is whites who refuse to take responsability for all of the destruction they have caused worldwide.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 6:13 pm



Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests