Motorcycle clubs fighting street gangs..?

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Motorcycle clubs fighting street gangs..?

Unread post by crm » November 3rd, 2014, 10:49 pm

It does thanks. Those two main groups have no competition within the system? I assume that there must be some sort of organized group for the black inmates right? Since everything is racial in the prison system wouldn't the black gangs
(like Bloods and Crips) band together and have some organization to resist the Aryan brotherhood and Mexican Mafia?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » November 4th, 2014, 7:27 am

Yes Crm,there are the DC Blacks and the Black Gureilla Family in both the State Prison System California mind you the biggest penal system in the free World today and the DC Blacks in the Federal System,you can goole them and see tbey are allied gangs and there Enemy is the Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia if you google these gangs you can get more in depth information CRM...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 4th, 2014, 8:37 am

bumperjack wrote:Yes Crm,there are the DC Blacks and the Black Gureilla Family in both the State Prison System California mind you the biggest penal system in the free World today and the DC Blacks in the Federal System,you can goole them and see tbey are allied gangs and there Enemy is the Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia if you google these gangs you can get more in depth information CRM...
I would have thought he already knew some of this, but I don't know much about "DC blacks". I assumed it was a group from the DC area when I heard their name in the media. I know BGF is big over there to.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 4th, 2014, 6:58 pm

The DC Blacks are from DC area and do not have state prisons so if they get caught slinging drugs on the street they go to Federal Prison the Aryan Brotherhood has killed a few of them they have been at war for along time they are some dangerous blacks similar to the BGF

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » November 5th, 2014, 12:25 am

But does every inmate have to fall in line with the prison gangs? .You basically have to go by the rules of the race based gang even if you aren't a member of the gang itself? Every white is basically allied to the brotherhood every mexican to the mexican mafia and every black to the bgf?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 6:28 am

Yes,there are politics in prisons that are Governed by the big homies,there hands reach far through other affilated gangs who do there biding on every yard in the prison system,the federal system has alot of Gangs but the most powerful are ones we have mentioned,To understand if you havent been a part of it either from being in prison or a Gang Member is quite difficult ,Every California Prison Gang has Soldiers the NF the Nuestra Familia has the 14 Northerners, The Mexican Mafia Has the 13 Southerners,The Aryan Brotherhood has the PEN1 Skins out of orange county ,the BGF has the Kumi ,415 gang so you see. They are very powerful gangs So you see how they work in general you do not have to become a member but you have to follow the rules everybody does wheter you belong to a gang or not crm...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 5th, 2014, 7:12 am

Yup, bumperjack has gone over a lot. Most likely if you are that specific race, then you are going to associate with the group of race from your side of the state. In California there's northern Hispanics and the southern Hispanics as they are referred to sometimes, they are enemies. That doesn't mean that a "NOR-CAL PECKERWOOD" is going to be enemies with the ones from the south, but it's a term you may hear.

Now going a little more back on subject, I think motorcycle clubs is a thing bumperjack has covered well on this forum. I learned some things and we shall see if Silencio has learned anything. I know he has probably gotten on bumperjack's nerves. The Guy seems to have the mentality of a police/officer sometimes.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 2:09 pm

MMRbkaRudog,Yes I only speak on. My years experience,everyone is entitled to there thoughts and opinions dont really know were Silencios is comming from truly? We learn as we go and yes rudog NOR-Cal Peckerwood is a term used to this day and there have been times we went to war with the Southerners 2002 in Soledad prison they stabbed one of my homeboys then my homeboys stabbed 2 Surenos,I lived in Monterey County at that time and how I know I was taking care of our shotcaller at that time...My Experiece on Gangs is self explanatory,also My experience on mainly the Hells Angels comes from being the son of the Co- Founder of the Oakland Hells Angels Dickey Logan,My points and views are from being involved 42 years ago when I was introduced to my first Neighborhood Street Gang and later being a Validated member of a Prison Gang in California back in 1993, 21 years ago I was released from prison in march of 2011,I do not know it all but believe my experience makes me a GANG EXPERT...I HAVE LEARNED PATIENCE AND SELF CONTROL OVER MANY YEARS ON THE PLANET..I WELCOME ALL VIEWS AND ANGELS ON SUBJECTS WHEN SOMEONE THINKS THEY KNOW IT ALL THEY STOP LEARNING,I HAVE ALOT OF YEARS INSIDE THE GAME BUT NEVER WILL I KNOW IT ALL...IM WAITING ON SILENCIOS TO RESPOND DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HIM AT ALL HE COULD BE LAW ENFORCEMENT HE COULD BELONG TO A CAR CLUB BY HIS POSTS I KNOW WHAT HE IS NOT A GANG MEMBER BUT NOT EVERYBODY IS INVOLVED IN GANGS ON HERE BUT WE ALL HAVE A INTEREST IN THEM OR WE WOULDNT BE ON THIS WEB SITE STREET GANGS...DO NOT RUN AND HIDE NOW SILENCIOS GIVE ME YOUR RESPONCE AND FEEDBACK? LIKE I SAID EARLIER I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING BUT I DO KNOW ALOT FROM MY EXPERIECE THE BEST TEACHER THERE IS...BUMPERJACK FROM WAY BACK...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 5th, 2014, 3:35 pm

I'm not hiding punk. This sites been dead lately so I longer come on every day like I used to.

I know AB/NLR/Woods dominate the whites in Ca State prison. I never said otherwise. I was reacting to you making it out like Woods were badder than outlaw bikers. That's a joke. Woods ain't shit on the streets and I'll say that to your face, bitch. Woods ain't shit CoCo County Boys ain't shit. FAIM ain't shit, NLR (the street version) PENI, CWS... they're all weak as fuck and couldn't handle even a small varrio or Crip set. They're just low life tweakers, wretched trailer park rejects. That's the truth. I know from first hand experience that bikers can handle Chicano and black gangs if the have to so. When I was growing up the biker club in my part of L.A. was the Heathens. They got respect from Venice 13 and Shorelines, the Nazi/KKK faggots like the SWP's, didn't get respect, they were viewed as weak white boys.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 6:29 pm

You want to start disrespecting someone on a website your really tuff a netbangeris only dudesthat pull that weak ass crap if you want to be amused go to the zoo...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Bikers are run by woods in prison on the street that is biker territory bikers dont run anything in prison FYI I wont disrespect you on this site or if i seen you in person dude so you got your opinions and you can call me whatever you woud like areal soldier dont talk shit they handle up all Ihear from you is blah blah blah blah We callit talking outthe side of your neckand I know youe a Peckerwood Hater but I already new you was a keyboard warrior God Bless you SILENCIOSCO,BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 6th, 2014, 10:19 pm

bumperjack wrote:Bikers are run by woods in prison on the street that is biker territory bikers dont run anything in prison FYI I wont disrespect you on this site or if i seen you in person dude so you got your opinions and you can call me whatever you woud like areal soldier dont talk shit they handle up all Ihear from you is blah blah blah blah We callit talking outthe side of your neckand I know youe a Peckerwood Hater but I already new you was a keyboard warrior God Bless you SILENCIOSCO,BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH
What made him take off on you like that? Do you think it's just the fact he doesn't like woods? He took me as a south sider in the past and south siders seem to typically have love for a wood.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 7th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Yeah there suppose to be allied with woods but he has never done know time ...He has shown he is a wood hater but Im ok with it cause he isnt the only hater on street gangs he possible feels. Threatened by a real Peckerwood He dont know what he is but Im not a Hater of no group race or Gang real Gangsters have respect whether its on a keyboard or not Netbanging isnt the same as Gangbanging anybody can act like they know what time it is but you can read between the lines on folks that know andvthose who been there and done that MMRbka Rudog ...ding dong ding no big thing

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » November 9th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Do Southsiders also get along with racist skinheads? I can't imagine a steel toed boot skinhead who gets along with anybody that isn't like them. The AB forces them to get along with Mexicans behind bars, even if they would normally hate them on the street?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 10th, 2014, 9:29 am

Yes there relationship is the same as other woods hate is something of the past with Skinhead groups like PEN1 Southsiders and woods are allied gangs because of the AB/EME who have a ongoing relationship of over 45 years

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » December 4th, 2014, 12:19 am

Has there ever been any conflicts between AB and the EME?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » December 4th, 2014, 5:46 am

Not to my knowledge,they have had a ongoing relationship as allies for over 40 years now.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2014, 8:04 pm

bumperjack wrote:Not to my knowledge,they have had a ongoing relationship as allies for over 40 years now.
Well I know there has been at least some conflict between sureños and some whites. I don't remember what you said about it exactly, but I have heard about that happening. Anything can happen, but obviously AB and the m are allies.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » December 5th, 2014, 5:13 am

They definitely back each other up in the pen! They also fight each other at times. When I was in high dessert they were hitting each other on upper level yards and backing each other up on lower level yards. I was told that a gunner shot a wood stabbing a Sureno on A yard back in the late 90's. One show that I saw which made me think their relationship is falling apart was a documentary about Salinas Valley Sp! I think it was Produced by National Geographic. The Southerners rushed the Woods in that one. All in all, you have to look at the big picture though. They have been allies for more than four decades now, so it would take something real serious to make them go their own ways!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » December 5th, 2014, 5:27 am

Yes in 2002 in Soledad my homeboys stabbed to sureno's after they stabbed one of my homeboys these were Co Co County woods,yes 4 decades the AB/EME remember are in indeterminite SHU programs back in the 1990's I believe the only AB/EME Yard were they mingled was San Quentins Death Row SHU yard were I was at in AC with them before I paroled in 1995.To my rknowledge the AB/EME are pretty tight allies and are on a hole different level then the woods and surenos.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » December 20th, 2014, 2:56 am

So in the streets they sometimes fight?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » December 20th, 2014, 12:20 pm

To be honest CRM in prison they sometimes have been to war but on the streets it's another story CRM to my knowledge and understanding it happens in jails & prisons for sure.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » January 25th, 2015, 12:28 am

I cant picture a group of skinheads hanging out with with mexican bangers. It is easier to picture it happening in prison than it is on the street. It doesnt make sense to me. In jail they have to but on the street, they are free to hate as they please, and I figured they hate anybody non caucasian.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 25th, 2015, 6:36 am

Crm,Jails & Prisons are confined environment's,So "Skins are woods" and
allie groups,gangs,or whatever you want to classify them as?On the Bricks (The Streets) you wont see them kicking it.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 25th, 2015, 6:45 am

CRM,I guess you have never been to prison me and Silent have been to California Prisons,so it's hard for you to wrap your head around unless you been there but the 3 groups who really have strict politics (In Prison) are Woods,Surenos & Norteno's,(Blacks are the least Political group)they don't even check paperwork even to this day. I hope this gives you a better understanding Crm?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 25th, 2015, 6:52 am

CRM,Well Skinheads have a ideology different from other WOOD groups,I guess you can say They have a Hate ideology but Now days I don't think they hate just separate these days believe it or not them groups are getting smarter Hate is ignorance and even skins these days are catching on,that Hating is not a great ideology to maintain.Life & Peace BJ.

MonkEastman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Santa Rosa

Unread post by MonkEastman » March 31st, 2015, 12:14 pm

I've never been to a US prison. I don't have much to contribute, except to thank Bumperjack for an interesting read.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2015, 2:47 pm

Monkeastman,Your welcome.I just try to keep it 100 all the time.I have a prison and gang past.Haters are always gonna hate.This thread got a little sideways months ago, but truth be told.Experience will always be history's best teacher.We all come from different backgrounds groups and gangs...and all have experienced different situations...A Real Soldier will always have haters...As I have a "few" the year I been on "streetgangs.com" I lived the Life for many years.Up untill my Release from my 13 th Prison in 2011.I take it your on here to learn or you have a interest in the lifestyle? Thanks for your comment hope you find more good informational threads.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Monkeastman,Your welcome.I just try to keep it 100 all the time.I have a prison and gang past.Haters are always gonna hate.This thread got a little sideways months ago, but truth be told.Experience will always be history's best teacher.We all come from different backgrounds groups and gangs...and all have experienced different situations...A Real Soldier will always have haters...As I have a "few" the year I been on "streetgangs.com" I lived the Life for many years.Up untill my Release from my 13 th Prison in 2011.I take it your on here to learn or you have a interest in the lifestyle? Thanks for your comment hope you find more good informational threads.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » August 18th, 2015, 12:08 am

Bumperjack, since in prison its all segregated based on race, what happens if you have a cellmate that is of a different race? I assume gang affiliation factors into this greatly as the gangs are the ones that really push the racial policies.What if an EME member is sharing a cell with a Crip or a Blood? Are they civil with one another, or is it always a source of conflict in every situation?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 18th, 2015, 3:17 am

They don't do that! CDC matches people up with their group! The very first thing they do when you step off that bus is ask you your race and gang affiliation. That is how you are housed. If you are of another race but ride with the Nortenos or Surenos you still classify yourself as Northern or Southern Mexican. That way you only bunk up with your own! The only variation to all this is sometimes they put Paisa's in a cell with us. Same race though. I heard they don't even do that anymore now! It has happened to me though.