Biker gangs and street gangs

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
CrocC
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Sheffield

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread post by CrocC » August 21st, 2014, 1:05 pm

Hahahaha

read the post correctly,i don't claim it was me personally,i live in the UK now,but that hasn't always been the case

i think you maybe should wait a while before running your mouth,you don't know me,who i know who knows me,you don't really know much at all you are presuming

i leave this conversation bow as in sure the reply is going to be far from intelligent, i may be wrong we will see

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 24th, 2014, 7:01 pm

The reply is if i claim to be a wise man surely I dont know,i dont know you and you dont know me...Im not on here calling people or groups or gangs deroguatory names are races dumb...So after you start running your mouth...Im just asking you not telling you to refrain from it...If you disrespected me or any of my brothers(In Person) we would of already took off on you period... so you can actually get away with it on... a gang forum which is a social network were nobody Knows your real idenity and you can claim whatever you feel like or claim to be what you want people to believe...Thats all I'll even be the bigger man and ask respectfully do not disrespect my people and you will get the same respect in return...Your in the UK Im in Cali and I have alot of Brothers all over but its not about all that its about you and me here and now...Peaceout Bumperjack
Attachments
IMG_23658610491733.jpeg
IMG_23658610491733.jpeg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 18232 times

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » December 1st, 2016, 1:36 pm

youngspade wrote:
iboy wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?

You are making a joke right? This has gotta be a joke?
You are a fuckin joke!

Nugga yu a joke. you new booty buster.
You are still a joke fucking crack head, go pop some your pills or do some coke.

1percentbiker
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: my onw

Unread post by 1percentbiker » January 12th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Hells angels would never there a all white club. Bikers dont like street gangs for the most part. Street gangs have no respect.

1percentbiker
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: my onw

Unread post by 1percentbiker » January 12th, 2017, 4:48 pm

You all think your so tough bc a guy asked.a question lol thats why street gangs are fucking stupid. Let a gang member talk to me or anyone I'm my mc like that we killed them on the spot. A street gang could and will never take out a mc.

Maybe a few guys in a chapter here or there . but as a whole there more of us. Only reason why bikers havemt been doing alot of fighting is bc of the rico act . there trying to label all bikers and street gangs as domestic terrorist . even being a member they want to lock you up for life.

Minute that law gets thrown out by trump. Lol you'll see 1000s of bikers doing shot they used to

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » January 22nd, 2017, 3:55 pm

Hells Angels started as a all White Club. They are not now. And haven't been a all White Club for decades. Bikers get down as a group.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » January 14th, 2018, 5:14 am

In australia you got a mix of traditional bikie gangs and new style bikie gangs who are mostly made up of street type gangsters. You even have one gang which im not sure if its still around that was made up of predominantly street gangsters and was called the nike bikies coz most of them didnt even own bikes. there's also been a few notable bikie gangs who were mostly made up of street gangsters and were very hardcore accounting for a large percentage of shootings that happened a few years ago around sydney, very hardcore but due to police diligence most of the leaders and senior members have ended up in supermax for very long stretches so havnt really heard them in the news any more. they've probably gone deeper underground or gotten more organised so to answer the question raised, i'd say in australia there is definately a growing bond between traditional bikies and street gangsters, actually some of the very old original bikies the big bushy bearded brawler types have even lamented of being pushed out of their own gang in the past years as street gangster types all but took over some major traditional bikie gangs. i read all of cesar campbells books he was a survivor of the milpera massacre and he states he was pushed out of his bikie gang for no longer being the type of dude wanted in the gang .. these days you dont see a lot of bikers cruising around with patches on they very low key around the big cities and when you do see some obvious bikies they're often younger and extremely muscled up .. not the traditional stereotype of bearded large grimey men .. these days around australias major cities they're often more like street gangster types often in designer sunnies and tans , so yeah there does seem to be a clear crossover but i guess it depends on the region as i know in some parts traditional gangs still hold power but id say thats mostly outside of the city hubs and more likely in regional towns.