Nazi Low Riders MC??????

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Nazi Low Riders MC??????

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 4th, 2012, 5:32 am

Hey there!

I did read that book
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7971 ... -blood-out

It is basically about the AB, but it tells little about the NRL. The author claims the NLR are actually a 1%er MC and work for the AB. I doubt that very much, although I wrote to him and he once again claimed that they are a MC.

Could anybody tell me what is true about that and what is not?

THX!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Nazi Low Riders MC??????

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 14th, 2012, 5:52 am

Alright, gonna answer my own question. NLR was founded by some 1%ers, so the actual members were bikers. But since the NLR are a prison gang, they don't really have the ability to ride motorcycles in prison... :roll:
Got that information from someone who must know, so I guess it's accurate.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 22nd, 2012, 7:11 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Hey there!

I did read that book
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7971 ... -blood-out

It is basically about the AB, but it tells little about the NRL. The author claims the NLR are actually a 1%er MC and work for the AB. I doubt that very much, although I wrote to him and he once again claimed that they are a MC.

Could anybody tell me what is true about that and what is not?

THX!

NLR are NOT affiliated in anyway with AB. AB wants nothing to do with them or any skins, WP's that commit crimes, deal/do drugs or basically act completely stupid. NLR started in Inland Empire California and were never a MC club or affiliated with any MC. No self respecting MC would want anything to do with them, they are loose cannons and only bring trouble to themselves and others. I dont even know any that would have balls enough to claim NLR anymore.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » June 25th, 2012, 6:38 am

THX Christina! Are there any NLR still round in these days? Or are they PEN1 now? Or do they war with each other?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » July 21st, 2012, 2:21 pm

Christina Marie wrote: NLR are NOT affiliated in anyway with AB. AB wants nothing to do with them or any skins, WP's that commit crimes, deal/do drugs or basically act completely stupid. NLR started in Inland Empire California and were never a MC club or affiliated with any MC. No self respecting MC would want anything to do with them, they are loose cannons and only bring trouble to themselves and others. I dont even know any that would have balls enough to claim NLR anymore.
straight up christina? the aryan brotherhood wants nothing to do with skins/white power dudes who commit crimes and do or sell drugs? aint that exactly what the ab are? otherwise how did they end up so strong behind the walls...im sure ive seen a video of an ab dropout who was still into the white power ideology saying 'its not the aryan brotherhood, its the HEROIN brotherhood' cause theyre so deep into the scag trade, that was his reason for leaving after being deep in the gang...what about all the hits they do?

forgive me, im from a different country and no doubt know a whole lot less about this kind of set up than you do, nothing counts as much as real life experience, you can read and watch films till youre blue in the face and that means nothing compared to one day of living the life, but what you said just seemed confusing...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 11th, 2012, 12:28 pm

I think Christina is saying the AB doesn't like the younger skin/WP gang crowd. They prefer older convicts that are less impulsive.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 8th, 2013, 3:20 am

Christina Marie wrote:NLR started in Inland Empire California and were never a MC club or affiliated with any MC. No self respecting MC would want anything to do with them, they are loose cannons and only bring trouble to themselves and others. I dont even know any that would have balls enough to claim NLR anymore.
I got that information concerning the MC affiliation from an ABs daughter. But I think she wasn't too involved into all that deep stuff. So, there r a lot of rumors how the NLR were founded. Some claim this, some claim that. The more accurate story goes back to Preston Youth Facility as far as I know. Some even claim the LMP from LA was involved in the founding process.

Fact is, John Lee Brook wrote a lot of BS in his book.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 11th, 2014, 7:57 am

Correct NLR was a car club from the Inland Empire shorty haden was co founder they started in California Youth Authority,then later into california Department of corrections never a motorcycle club they were a car club at first true history :lol:

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 12th, 2014, 3:29 am

Bumperjack, what's up, Bruder? Haven't been online for a while. Thanks for ur reply! Wood up Wood! :mrgreen:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 6:18 am

Yeah havent talked to my german bruder in a while been doing good,hope you been doing the same stay up also wood up bruder Weiss Macht...16/23 PECKERWOOD PRIDE...

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: klan town

Unread post by madseason23 » June 3rd, 2015, 9:40 pm

The N.L.R JUST DID NOT START IN I.E.,YOU SEE IM FROM THE S.F.V. CHAPTER........................WE AHERE THERE LONGER THAN I.E.NAZI LOW RIDERS...........MY NAME WAS MR INSANE.THERE ARE A LOT OF CHAPTERS.ALTHOUGH A LOT OF OUR DADS WHERE BIKERS .......WE WHERE NOT.HOW THE HELL DO YOU TIE THEM TOGETHER .....YOU CANT.NICE TRY

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 4th, 2015, 11:53 am

Madseason23 since you claim your a NLR from SFV have you been to Cali prison? Im just curious from my exposure to the ride in California prisons...shorty was a friend of mine and I know a bit of there history for sure as who I rode with for 26 years.I see you just got on streetgangs...seems like you have some points and history to add and thats great. With Respects BJ

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by madseason23 » June 5th, 2015, 9:43 am

yes ive been in c.y.a. and camp.........but it doesnt matter.my family is h.a.hells angles.jason mead carrey mead j.d.williams and a bucnh of others couls easily vouch for me.....trust me

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 5th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Madseason...I'm not doubting you...I also know a bit about the "Red & White" my dad was a original Oakland member...I was brand for 26 years...I never dropped out... I just changed gears after doing 20 years in 13 prisons...I'm a Christian now serving the Lord...but I was in gangs for 38 years street gangs for 12 years then 26 years as a big homie...With Respects BJ...take care brother and it's nice to conversate with you... no doubting on my end...you seem to know what your talking about far as I can tell...L&R Bump...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 10th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Madeseason23...Check this out... first you say your a NLR now your a P.W.F Skin from San Fernado Valley now Hells Angels will vouch for you? That don't matter...I really don't care who you claim your with but H.A's don't co-sign NLR or SKins there bikers... and there not Peckerwood's, you claim you been to camp and CYA did you just get out of CYA or camp? Cause you got some political things wrong...where you were schooled haven't a clue! but really claiming your family is Red and White don't impress me at all,None of what your talking about makes any sense really...I been to school... 20 years in prison... 13 of them and you claim your a NLR & A Skin so you belong to both clicks huh? You never been to a real prison...so you never got a real Peckerwood education...and that does matter...So get at me right and vouch for yourself by where you been and the work you've put in two be a peckerwood matters and it's not in the street...Peckerwood's become woods by entering a war zone (Prison) and going to battle/ War...You claim your this and that but you haven't been to a real prison and that does matter...S.F.V has alot of gangs but in prison there a small car far as whites go...I have a homeboy in San Quentin right now and I know so. Just to let you know what time it really is dude...PEN1 Skins are the main Peckerwood's in Cali Prison...I don't know what agenda you have down there in SFV but...You Claim your a Peckerwood you should know where that terminology came from...Yes Prison...that's why I asked you have you been to prison and you said No camp & CYA...well level 1's and CYA are prisons but not a real war zone or a real prison were you become battle tested period...So come at me with some real education or miss me...with SFV is the biggest crew on the street...Which they could be...I'm just calling it like I see it...I'm an school Peckerwood 30 years ago battle tested...so now let's see your responce....???

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by madseason23 » June 27th, 2015, 12:18 pm

My point is this................the i.e.nazi low riders where not the first click or otherwise............S.F.V. nazi low riders go back longer.....and they where never a car club.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 29th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Madeseason23 your point has no merit whatsoever,you claim this and that you probably don't even no who the CEO is of the NLR...you evade my questions for a reason you can answer them cause your a fake and a fraud and a part time broad.you don't even know who your talking to, let alone who your talking about...Ever sense you got on this site nothing you have said has any truth to it but this will be the last time I call you out.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » July 2nd, 2015, 6:16 pm

bumperjack wrote:Madeseason23 your point has no merit whatsoever,you claim this and that you probably don't even no who the CEO is of the NLR...you evade my questions for a reason you can answer them cause your a fake and a fraud and a part time broad.you don't even know who your talking to, let alone who your talking about...Ever sense you got on this site nothing you have said has any truth to it but this will be the last time I call you out.
Fukken Bummperjack your grammer gives me a headache. Can you please do something about it.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 7th, 2015, 5:51 pm

Femun,maybe if you wpuld get a life, you wouldn't get a headache. :lol: :lol: :lol:

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » July 8th, 2015, 10:47 pm

bumperjack wrote:Femun,maybe if you wpuld get a life, you wouldn't get a headache. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you dyslexic or just stupid? From now on I'll start editing all your posts.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 9th, 2015, 10:01 am

Femum, you're weak ass f...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 9th, 2015, 10:32 am

Femun edit these nuts, your as weak as puppy piss... all the tuff guys behind a "keyboard" who like to talk shit and disrespect others on StreetGangs are some coward ass pussy's and your one of them.Your not the loneranger there are more wanabe gangsters on here as well.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » July 9th, 2015, 8:49 pm

bumperjack wrote:Femun edit these nuts, your as weak as puppy piss... all the tuff guys behind a "keyboard" who like to talk shit and disrespect others on StreetGangs are some coward ass pussy's and your one of them.Your not the loneranger there are more wanabe gangsters on here as well.
Much better now I can actually understand what your saying, keep it up. Apparently you're not dyslexic so stupidity might be you're ailment, even though you're a fool it doesn't mean you have to speak like one.