Hey martinez and Senseza

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Hey martinez and Senseza

Unread post by Samson28 » January 27th, 2013, 1:18 pm

If the whole of America invented a whole set of jokes about your race and people wouldnt that force you to grow up tough? To be angry and fight all the time? We are in a worse position than the black man in the USA lol at least they dont have a whole set of jokes dedicated to them.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Hey martinez and Senseza

Unread post by Samson28 » January 27th, 2013, 1:29 pm

You guys seriously think the Raider fans would be able to deal with this onslaught:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtUR2ynrMg

You really think they could compare with that violence and destructiveness? These guys have mayhem in their blood. By the way you can tell their fighting skills in that skirmish in that vid above is clearly above any of those felony fight vids you have in the USA. Just watch the individual skirmishes you dont see them turning their backs or rolling on the ground like turtles like all those fleony fight vids.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 28th, 2013, 7:27 am

Samson28 wrote:If the whole of America invented a whole set of jokes about your race and people wouldnt that force you to grow up tough? To be angry and fight all the time? We are in a worse position than the black man in the USA lol at least they dont have a whole set of jokes dedicated to them.
so the root cause of your complex & insecurity issues is because of "Polok jokes" :mrgreen: ^^

even you have to admit, some of those polok jokes are funny as fuck

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 28th, 2013, 9:31 am

In Germany we have alot of Polak jokes. :mrgreen:

Why do Russians thieves always steal two cars in germany?

Because on their way home they have to go through poland.

Whats the new slogan of polands touristic industry?

"Come to poland, your car is already there"

What happens when polish people move to a new town?

The Gypsies cover theft insurances.

What happens if you crossbreed a russian and a polak?

The kid is too lazy to steal.

Alright, calm down people those are only jokes. :mrgreen:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 28th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Yea, I was kidding with the post, but thats what one guy on another forum said after eatching some of those hooligan vids.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 28th, 2013, 12:13 pm

Samson28 wrote:Yea, I was kidding with the post, but thats what one guy on another forum said after eatching some of those hooligan vids.
Its BS. The set of jokes concerning stealing came up after the cold war ended, because many polish people came over to germany to work and some came to steal, some organized crime rings stole cars etc.
But most people worked for less then minimum wage, which was still better then what they got at home.
The jokes about polish arent that old.
Poland has always been a relatively poor country always caught in the middle between germany and russia, thats why they politically dont trust both of us.
But polish people are not tougher then anyone else living in economically deprived areas.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 28th, 2013, 2:48 pm

All I know is that Polaks are the only people that are as short tempered and quick to he offended as Mexicans. If you call a mexican a wetback or border hopper in a saj jose bar there is a good chance youll get punched in the face. If you call a real Polak (comfortable in his surroundings so in Poland or Cicago) a white boy, he will confront you or attack you out of the blue. We dont let others call us boy like white people in the usa let other races. One time I was in Poland and almost got in a right just forsaying whats upto two grimey looking young men walking by me and starring right at my eyes as they passed me. I felt uncomfortable like they were going to bumrsh me so I said whats up. They were like what did you say? And got in my face. This is what Polaks would do if another race called the, a white boy. Whites in the usa take it allthough from other ethnicities. Its like they fight over anything there and no one ever calls the cops.

Also, I just found this vid of Polaks throwing snowballs at cops:
http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=gU3fFEJvB5 ... re=related

What would happen if that was at a Raiders game or a sporting even in the usa? Or how bout a family fair?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”