OMC OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS VS GANGS

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

OMC OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS VS GANGS

Unread post by bumperjack » April 10th, 2014, 7:38 am

Outlaw motocycles clubs stand out they have power in numbers just like gangs they claim not to be gangs and it shows because they have been inflltrated by Law Enforcement and,I believe in Alaska and Arizona they got into the Hells Angels, (patched up) and all, so what does it take to earn a patch? some say staying a prospect for 8 months to a year? I had a friend who patched up with the Vagos in 8 months he was 6'5 and about 320lbs easy!!! and couldnt fight his way out of a prison camp bathroom against a nigger who had some fighting skills,They also believe in "one for all and all for one" the 3 musketeers motto meaning you wont go toe to toe with any of them unless you caught'em away from the pack,I guess the Mongels also got infiltrated by L.E and they also became patched up members,They are minor league players are some of them killers yes very small percentage will some of them stab you yes small percentage will they kill each other yes not real often it does happen,Do they have a BLOODINBLOODOUT motto know there are clubs not gangs,There sworn oath is as long as they own or posses them club colors you dont get jumped in or jumped out I guess you have to prove to them your not a coward,Now lets take prison gangs California Major League Players Law Enforcement has never infiltrated and became a member why because they are not going to draw blood to get into to make there bones so to speak to become a member,HELLS ANGELS<MINOR LEAGUES MONGOLS MINOR LEAGUES VAGOS MINOR LEAGUES "they are clubs not gangs"just a little in sight ithey could nto OMC's vs Gangs THE HELLS ANGELS AND MONGOLS BEEN TO WAR WITH THE AB/EME and they really regret them wars because they are all fools,and them wars ended after mutiple murders its a war they never wanted to start because never finish nor win
Attachments
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg (54.02 KiB) Viewed 11896 times

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: OMC OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS VS GANGS

Unread post by bumperjack » April 21st, 2014, 9:40 am

The differences between a club and a gang, are quite distinct, but it is the connotational differences between these two words which distinguishes one from the other. The New Lexicon Webster's Dictionary of the English Language defines a club as; "...an association of people with some common interest who meet periodically..." It defines a gang as "...a number of men or boys banding together, esp. lawlessly..." This definition is traditionally slanted toward applying to male youth, and stereotypical gangsters, from the Mafia to street criminals. Persons who often have a negative attitude toward youth see gangs. Often individuals form gangs out of fear and for the protection of their members whether they are the Bloods and Crips of Los Angeles or the Sharks and the Jets of "West Side Story." Gangs may not possess a set of formal written rules, but all of them have their own sets of customs or conditions. Gangs may or may not be facilitated in a branch of higher and lower members, mimicking a military model. Gangs often have a loosely defined set of goals, and are often involved in delinquent activities.

A socially approved form of a gang is a club. Americans generally view clubs as character building leadership opportunities; whereas, individuals typecast into gangs are persecuted as criminals. Clubs are formed with constructive goals in mind, such as making it easier for its members to find parts for a particular brand of automobile. Socioeconomic class, academic achievement, or perceived roles in society for its members all play a part in the preferential treatment given to a group which a society deems a club rather than a gang. For instance, parts of the public anticipated that motorcycle riders would cause a massive rise in crime within the Hollister area during the motorcycle rally. This led to a reactionary response from local law authorities. The event, unlike previous occasions, ended without major incident. Perhaps now people are more apt to view motorcyclists as a club instead of a gang. Additionally, it is a fact that working class people are more likely to be arrested, and therefore, in groups and when typecast into gangs may be expected to commit more crimes or be criminal; the self-fulfilling cycle continue,a club you can part from the start so dont let a cut or patch fool you,they dont earn there bones cause its not a part of there by laws only street gangs and of course prison gangs have to earn your bones,we have patchs of honor loyalty,heart but thats a lifetime belief the tattoo's are for life mafia style gangs are in by life out by death,Law Enforcement call these Outlaw 1% clubs gangs which they are not because simply there is know jump in and thats to get in and if you want out its jump out,thats street gangs,California Prison gangs,Mafia Style, gangs,are blood in blood out,Lets not get confused about "Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs" 75% of the members have never even been to jail or broke the law so do you have to be a lawbreaker to be a real "OUTLAW" of course anyone can play Outlaw

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 28th, 2014, 1:52 pm

When have the Hells Angels ever had a war against a prison gang?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 30th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Well they have silencio i understand you do not know or understand gang and club politics I dont know how old you are but it started in Folsom Prison in the 1970's you will not be able to goolge it or know about unless you were part of it it is history I been apart of and my father,Family of mine is Hells Angels and I belong to the other Gang. Who were invovled in the war, BUT SEE YOU ALREADY THING IM JUST SOME SHIT TALKING PECKERWOOD BUT IM A REAL GANGSTER AND KNOW THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IT IS HISTORY BUT DATES BACK BEFORE YOU WERE BORN MORE THAN LIKELY,THE HELLS ANGELS WERE AT WAR WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD UP UNTILL 2002 THE LAST MURDER WAS WHEN TANK SHEPHERD MY BROTHER KILLED IRISH MIKE OFARRELL IN 1989. THEN OAKLAND HELLS ANGEL PRESIDENT BECAUSE SONNY WAS HAVING THROAT CANCER SURGERY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GOOGLE IRISH MIKE OFARRELL GOT KILLED IN 1989 IN THE BAY AREA...YOU CAN DOUBT ALL MY INFORMATIN BUT WHAT IM TELLING YOU IS HISTORY CAUSE I BEEN INVOVLED IN IT...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 30th, 2014, 8:19 pm

Silencio here is a updart of who Iam and what I been doing since being Released from prison in 2011,Im a Gang Expert and a Mentor for Gang Awareness Prevention, Im a ex street gang member of the VSL Davis Street Locos and alleged member of the Aryan Brotherhood Prison Gang in California I have over 42 yeare experience my Autobiography is soon to be released next month in November. The title is Prison Adventures: Memoirs of My Checkered Past it will be retail for 9.95 on barnes and noble and Amazon.com by the Grace of God Im now serving our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and no longer push my Gang Validation I never dropped out of the Gang after being validated in San Quentin in 1993 after being accused of stabbing one of my homeboys I lived the life for many years

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 30th, 2014, 8:28 pm

If you purchase my book you will see who I really am Im the real deal but no longer live the lifestyle but mentor kids in juvenile Hall Im in a Gang Aeareness Prevention Program who mentors troubled youth to show them better paths then gangbanging,your opinions are welcomed and everybody is entitled to them I work in that ministry I mentioned if you purchase my book next month you will see Im not just on here talking smack but truth...Im a God Fearing Man today and doing Gods work and plan and purpose for my life.