OMC Membership clubs not gangs fellas

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

OMC Membership clubs not gangs fellas

Unread post by bumperjack » April 28th, 2014, 4:41 pm

In some "biker" clubs, as part of becoming a full member, an individual must pass a vote of the membership and swear some level of allegiance to the club. Some clubs have a unique club patch (or patches) adorned with the term MC that are worn on the rider's vest, known as colors.

In these clubs, some amount of hazing may occur during the prospecting period, ranging from the mandatory performance of menial labor tasks for full patch members to sophomoric pranks, and, in rare cases with some outlaw motorcycle clubs, acts of violence.[7] During this time, the prospect may wear the club name on the back of their vest, but not the full logo, though this practice may vary from club to club. To become a full member, the prospect or probate must be voted on by the rest of the full club members. Successful admission usually requires more than a simple majority, and some clubs may reject a prospect or a probate for a single dissenting vote. A formal induction follows, in which the new member affirms his loyalty to the club and its members. The final logo patch is then awarded. Full members are often referred to as "full patch members" or "patchholders" and the step of attaining full membership can be referred to as "being patched".Remember they says acts of violence Maybe and or and mostly not,its more a allegiance to a club putting it first,some members say its like a marriage,A allegiance is loyalty or commitment to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause,you are not earning your bones,acts of violence and or commiting crimes for your,clubs are not gangs,The politics seperate them they way you gain membership in clubs is not the same to enter a gang,by laws from enterance and exit into a club and gang is what seperates them
Attachments
10155732_10203456244556121_1518042941_n.jpg
10155732_10203456244556121_1518042941_n.jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 8219 times

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: OMC Membership clubs not gangs fellas

Unread post by Silencioso » October 28th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Sorry dude, but the body count from the HA's, Mongols, Outlaws, Pagans, Warlocks, SOS etc. is way to high to say they're not real "gangs". Compare an OMC to a low rider car club like the Dukes or the Imperials and the it's plain that OMC's aren't simply social clubs bound by a love of motorcycles. CC's are truly clubs dedicated to their vehicle of choice and people hanging out and having fun. OMC's are clearly much more than that. OMC's are basically old gangbangers on wheels.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: OMC Membership clubs not gangs fellas

Unread post by bumperjack » October 30th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Look dude have you been in any type of gangs??? I would think not only, because to fully understand you need to be in some type of gang to grasp the concepts real concepts they are not Social Clubs but are CLUBS because like I tryed to explain on another post wwhat constitutes gangs and clubs are two things the way you enter a gang and club and the way you exit one club or gang and i can tell youhave never been in a gang cause you would understand what Im talking about silencio seriously what I believe is the only thing you have is a handle of a gangmember but have never put any work in,To be in any type of gang you have to put in work whatever it might be it is what we call it ok maybe you can understand this in different text ok whatever they do while in that club does not consitute a gang cause some of them never ever put in work a gang member has to put in work to get into there perspective gang to get into a club you do not truth is truth what ever way you slice it dude I been there and with ypur view as a outside one i can only understand you really dont know about clubs and gangs because you have never been in either ding dong ding no big thing not to say ypu are not entitled to your opinion but your view is on the ojtside and mine is in the mix untill you actually get into a gang or club you will not fully understand the process....from areal gang member who has been in it for many years from street gangs to prison gangs to outlaw motorcycle clubs...thats the real deal believe it or not im telling you the real deal but people now cant grasp what is true and BS unless you have first hand knowledge or experience I understand your point but OMC are not gangbangers on wheels