Triple Homicide in Rancho Cordova drive-by

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Triple Homicide in Rancho Cordova drive-by

Unread post by MCD » February 14th, 2011, 11:08 pm

This happened on saturday I think, 3 people all teenagers got smoked in an intersection on Malaga Way. Rancho Cordova was usually a decent area but the last few years they have seen a few gang-related homicides and the place where this happened is one of the hotspots in town. Alonso maybe you should put this on the main site.

Just check out the news site, it's got some video too
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story. ... ovider=top

I just drove by there earlier and glanced at the gang tags. I think they were HTP or HTR and LSK/LSR. I was rollin through there too quick to get a good look. I'm pretty sure the victims were bloods or affiliated, anyone know who they are?

Stroup
What city do you live in now?: Folsom

Re: Triple Homicide in Rancho Cordova drive-by

Unread post by Stroup » May 1st, 2011, 9:18 pm

I heard from my boy they were frontin black and red. Wrong place wrong time, ya know. You cant fucc with loccs from crip sets, gotta always watch your back for us ya know. I mean, if you dont well then your just made an example of

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 2nd, 2011, 8:48 pm

The big problem with this particular killing is that it has made Rancho Cordova already equal or come very close to the number of homicides in 2010. Gangs have recently started to bud around that area and I think there were only 5-7 murders there in 2010. Now they are already at that mark. Rancho Cordova was always seen as a perfectly safe place to live and got awards like "All-American City" and things like that. In most areas it's very safe, but the whole area along Folsom Blvd has seen gang violence go up.

While I was living there last year I just got the feeling that it would see problems with crime in the next 5-10 years. Alot of low income housing and trashy apartments along the blvd. Close to government offices, vacant lots, and literally a liquor store on EVERY OTHER block. Also people relocating from South Sacramento because of the proximity. I can see that area getting real rough in about a decade if the cops dont get a lock on it.

Stroup
What city do you live in now?: Folsom

Unread post by Stroup » May 2nd, 2011, 9:26 pm

Aint no cops up in that area, sometimes you'll see a Folsom unit out there, or a highway patrol, but cops dont seem to drive around trynna get at us, feel me ? Zinfandel always has slobs kiccin it out at the light rail station.They bustas if you confront em, ya know.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 15th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Stroup wrote:Aint no cops up in that area, sometimes you'll see a Folsom unit out there, or a highway patrol, but cops dont seem to drive around trynna get at us, feel me ? Zinfandel always has slobs kiccin it out at the light rail station.They bustas if you confront em, ya know.
I was livin off zinfandel, next to the elementary school, I saw at least 2 cops cars a week rollin through the neighborhoods. never saw FPD in Rancho Cordova