where my armenians at

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818

where my armenians at

Unread post by ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 » July 6th, 2006, 1:09 am

fuck all yall bloods, crips, and esse's and everyone..ARMENIAN POWER gang 818 westside is what its all about

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » July 6th, 2006, 1:19 am

AIN'T NO RUSSIAN GANG AND AIN'T NO ARMENIAN GANG DID ANY SENSE NOWADAYS.ESPECIALLY THOSE LONG ASS NOSE FOOLS

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 6th, 2006, 1:50 am

there was a guy on here a while back from AP.... got clowned though

ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818

Unread post by ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 » July 6th, 2006, 2:38 am

YOU EVER HEARD OF KGB/FSB..TAHTS A RUSSIAN GANG ALL OVER THE WORLD...AND THAT FOO SUPPOSEDLY IN AP WAS REPPIN NOT CLAIMIN..I CLAIM AND REP ARMENIAN POWER...ANYONE GOTTA SAY SOMETHIN SAY IT TO MY FACE OR LETS MEET UP..KALERIS TSI TSIT

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: where my armenians at

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 6th, 2006, 2:43 am

ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 wrote:fu-- all yall bloods, crips, and esse's and everyone..ARMENIAN POWER gang 818 westside is what its all about

PLEASE cut it out quit it with the net bangin.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 6th, 2006, 3:09 am

AP aint out pretty much on the block, i remember they needed the white fence to back them up a few times against MS

ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818

Unread post by ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 » July 9th, 2006, 2:19 am

fuck naw foo...i was there..we aint need no one to help us..i took care of 8 esse's by my self

falkon

Unread post by falkon » July 31st, 2006, 2:04 pm

ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 wrote:fu-- all yall bloods, crips, and esse's and everyone..ARMENIAN POWER gang 818 westside is what its all about
i want in!!...how many in ur crew?

RUS16

Unread post by RUS16 » August 21st, 2006, 8:44 pm

he's bullshittin. i hate fockin Armenians. and they stupid ass long noses too. u rite. there r no Russian gangs in LA. just lil crews. when i came to LA i wanna make sum G mess. but it's impossible at here. but i've got outlaw blood in my veins dats y i'm here. feel lonely bout Russian streets and all dis shit. If sum1 wanna know sumthig bout russsian streets hit me up

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » August 24th, 2006, 12:04 am

those niggas got some crimson noses.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » August 24th, 2006, 12:09 am

naw but serious them nigggas is riders i seen a couple of them get down with a gang of beaners when i was going to birmingham i know a few that go 2 grant 2 some of them is killers 2 they cool they just dont like mexicans some dont like blks 2 but most of them r straight with me though.

RUS16

Unread post by RUS16 » August 25th, 2006, 6:41 pm

yeah i'm russian but armenians always makes me nervous. LA 4 mexicans...unfortunately!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 25th, 2006, 6:58 pm

ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 wrote:fu-- naw foo...i was there..we aint need no one to help us..i took care of 8 esse's by my self
Who cares, they were ese's, 4 eses count as one nigga. Armenian Power Gang? Sound like some high school youngin ass niggas.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 25th, 2006, 11:19 pm

AP did have a presence in hollywood, main rival was MS

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 26th, 2006, 12:15 am

Robert, is that you???

Nah...

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » September 3rd, 2006, 11:19 pm

BlaKK wrote:
ArMeNiAn_PoWeR_818 wrote:fu-- naw foo...i was there..we aint need no one to help us..i took care of 8 esse's by my self
Who cares, they were ese's, 4 eses count as one nigga. Armenian Power Gang? Sound like some high school youngin ass niggas.
real talk

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » September 4th, 2006, 7:51 am

wtf is an armenian? :roll:

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 4th, 2006, 10:39 am

looneytunes1 wrote:wtf is an armenian? :roll:

Armenia is a country.

Proof that Americans are dumb. :lol:

oldsschool666

Unread post by oldsschool666 » September 7th, 2006, 1:25 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Bet 1 ese would knock yer as>s out blakk!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 7th, 2006, 1:36 pm

Nigga I left some "esas" brain dead, I was at a party and caught some nigga tryin to boost my whip, some mexican, left that nigga crippled for life, cuzz there were chunks of his brain matter in my niggas jeep, Cuz he used the Jeep door and a gulf club to bust hommies dome open... This Nigga over here have the nerve to talk about Esas... Please nigga. I dome dropped so many Mexicans its pitiful.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » September 8th, 2006, 10:02 pm

My nigga blak iz telling the truth just look at my home the valley pacoima piru with the help of van nuys boys iz fighting the whole valley now and we still ridin on mexicans no matter wut they say even though we only make up 6 percent of the the valley we still ridin daily on mexicans and thats a face and not just ppb either sum crips sets in north hollywood be puttin n even more work.

and armenians or hwever the hell u spell r just a joke not even mexicans take yall that serious ne more lol if those niggas ever try 2 bangin on a real nigga. i remember the mexicans and blks use 2 joke on those niggas on the bus when they tryd 2 start sumthing with the mexicans at my school the mexicans were like get the hell out of here.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » September 16th, 2006, 12:50 am

Hey, dude... do your OG's know you're on here talking loud?

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 18th, 2006, 8:24 pm

armenians??
lol wtf? lol
softies

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Ok that's not cool. Seriously.

8 ese's?

Armenians are more of a mafia thing, not a street gang.

Well, just about every country has gangsters so I'm guessing this is a new skool, er, old skool breed?

I don't know which...

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » December 28th, 2006, 4:46 am

Blakk you stupid fukin mayate.........Listein to me you stupid nigger!!!1...you look like a fukin idiot coming on here saying you blasted mexicans puto........you have over 4,000 post and your pretending to be a gangster???....ESE'S RUN THE STREETZ FROM L.A. TO THE VALLE.......YOU FROM THE 2P'S FERNANDO 88???...THEN WHY YOU CALL YOUR SELF SAN FERNANDO????....THAT AIN;T PACOIMA BITCH....REMEMBER THAT CURFEW WE OUT ON YOU LITTLE MONKEYS???....THE STREETZ WERE REALL EMPTY THAT NIGHT!!!1...FROM PACOIMA TO THE CPA...REAL EMPTY ESE!!!....WHAT WERE YOU AFFRAID OF???JUST MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE TRACKS PUTO!!!!!!....

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 4:56 am

Blakk you stupid #%@& mayate.........Listein to me you stupid nigger!!!1...you look like a #%@& idiot coming on here saying you blasted mexicans puto........you have over 4,000 post and your pretending to be a gangster???....ESE'S RUN THE STREETZ FROM L.A. TO THE VALLE.......YOU FROM THE 2P'S FERNANDO 88???...THEN WHY YOU CALL YOUR SELF SAN FERNANDO????....THAT AIN;T PACOIMA BITCH....REMEMBER THAT CURFEW WE OUT ON YOU LITTLE MONKEYS???....THE STREETZ WERE REALL EMPTY THAT NIGHT!!!1...FROM PACOIMA TO THE CPA...REAL EMPTY ESE!!!....WHAT WERE YOU AFFRAID OF???JUST MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE TRACKS PUTO!!!!!!....
u wetbacs dont run shit but the lawnmower accross a niggaz lawn, u muthafucaz is gettin dropped left and right, 18th st gettin smashed, f13 gettin smashed, cvtf got smashed, cv70s gettin smashed, 38th st. and south los gettin smashed, its a wrap homesjavascript:emoticon(':twisted:')
Twisted Evilsssssssssssssssssss :twisted:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 28th, 2006, 4:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 28th, 2006, 5:01 am

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 7:23 am

ha ha ha my nigga clownin cuzz :lol: :lol: :lol:

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » December 28th, 2006, 10:03 am

SURENO LINE wrote:Blakk you stupid #%@& mayate.........Listein to me you stupid nigger!!!1...you look like a #%@& idiot coming on here saying you blasted mexicans puto........you have over 4,000 post and your pretending to be a gangster???....ESE'S RUN THE STREETZ FROM L.A. TO THE VALLE.......YOU FROM THE 2P'S FERNANDO 88???...THEN WHY YOU CALL YOUR SELF SAN FERNANDO????....THAT AIN;T PACOIMA BITCH....REMEMBER THAT CURFEW WE OUT ON YOU LITTLE MONKEYS???....THE STREETZ WERE REALL EMPTY THAT NIGHT!!!1...FROM PACOIMA TO THE CPA...REAL EMPTY ESE!!!....WHAT WERE YOU AFFRAID OF???JUST MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE TRACKS PUTO!!!!!!....
2ps steady blastin on u dirty messicants where u form anyways u dirty wetback? and wut curfew ur dirty ass talking about ne ways wasnt that bak in the 90's isnt there a peace treaty now unless u smelly ass flapper.

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » December 28th, 2006, 10:31 pm

What peace treaty puto???....We don't get along with NOBODY.......NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!....Little net faggots....dirty stinky ass fukin niggers....You weak ass enslaved people...They had your great great grandmother bent over getting ass raped.......you little chivals talk hard on the fukin net but really ain'tinvolved like that......Listeining to too many rap songs got you wanting to bang....you such a fukin gangster why do you live at your moms house??...netbangin from your moms computer.....Listteining to too much rap forgetting that its entertainment....a bunch of black face niggers...Let me tell you the truth, In the pen you chivalas are a small issue puto.........on the streetz nobody can find you putos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » December 28th, 2006, 11:12 pm

u still didnt say where u were from u dirty beaner wut u scared and if u saying u cant find us on streets maybe its because we only 5 percent of the valley and still always posted on our turf from ovg to ppb and yall wetbacks still cant do shit fuckin pathetic nigga please go to the nams if u cant find us beaner. and where u from wetbak