Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 8th, 2007, 11:24 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:Hmm let me rearrange the list.

1. Russian Mafia - 3 million members in Russia alone, not to mention over 10,000 groups worldwide.
2. Traids - Debatable. Goes from 100,000 to millions. But all I can say is they're the oldest. 2000+ years.
3. Yakuza - From 10,000 to over 500,000. This is also debatable. Too much publicity.
4. Italian Mafia - 25,000 members, 250,000 associates, one of the biggest, richest, most powerful but weakening.
5. Albanians/Columbians - Albanians got UCK as their backup which consists of 50,000+ personell military force. Columbians got FARC and gurillas and also control most of the world's drugs.

Most profitable - Russian Mafia - The fact that they are able to launder over 250 billion dollars out of their 400 banks in Russia alone annually is only that. Imagine their profit must be over a trillion dollars annually. They're the fastest growing too. They will probably be the next Italian Mafia of the 20th century, and as I quote a book on organized crime groups,

"The gates to a dangerous new world are open. No one will have the resources to stop them. You people in the west don't know our mafia yet, but you will..."

- Boris Urov

All in all, Triads work like a secret society more than organized crime. And China is big enough for that a percentage for a normal large country to have people involved in organized crime, China could have tens of millions. But they're still honest, hardworking people, most of them...

Although, even over the Albanians, who are a bunch of un-educated violent selaci, are nothing compared to the Russians. On the rise, my ass, shiptaria. The Russians control the Russian goverment, meaning they have unlimited resources, aka access to high tech weaponry and nukes etc, unlimited funding, and 1 trillion dollars a year a hell of a good thing.

But, no matter if if I don't like it, they form alliances with other crime syndicates so there is no warfare, but for temporary time and over minor deals, otherwise a multi billion dollar organized crime activity which is run by another mafia must be taken over to feed its own appitite, which cause warfare.

And as everyone knows, whoever it is and how powerful maybe, Russian mobsters will never backdown. If they're outnumbered, simple, they'll send for help. I've always had a vision in my mind of the urban brawls that include 100 vs 100 fights, where a 100 person group of gang members waiting for a fight suddenly find out that they're incoming enemy(Russians), is not another 100 person team, but more 20 tanks a 10 helicopters, as well as 100 well armed troops. This is a good thing to witness. Epic. :D

Hrhrhr...

You want info, google it. It's the best way. Here's a legal link:

http://movieforumz.com/showthread.php?t=64602

Gonna watch this now.

so the russian population is 141,377,752 exactly but they have 3 million members in the mafia? so 1 out of every 50 people in russia are in the mafia? im sure.

the triads are in a range from 100,000 to millions? haha, if these statistics were true then china would be totally controlled by the triads. russia would be totally under control of the mob.

today for today the colombian cartels are the most powerful, i dont care what anyone says. pablo escobar built his own jail when he was sentenced and it was more a hotel than a jail. thats real fcuking power.

that little poem you read is pretty funny because the russian mafia is in the west already, they're in new york and in philadelphia along with los angelos and miami. but they dont make any real impact unless they're in the movies.

"The gates to a dangerous new world are open. No one will have the resources to stop them. You people in the west don't know our mafia yet, but you will..."

- Boris Urov

^^^ i cant talk about russia or china because i never lived or read about those countries and their crime problems but all i know in the west (New York) Italians and Albanians are the only ones doing something in the criminal world, but the italians are weakening incredibly. russians are doing something in philadelphia but thats about it russian lover.

colombian cartels are at #1 in todays world, the statistics this man gave us is dreamable but not real.

drugs

Unread post by drugs » October 11th, 2007, 7:37 am

'Ndrangheta

classic

Unread post by classic » October 17th, 2007, 1:19 pm

...yeah the Colombian cartels are big but Mexican cartels such as Sinaloa cartel, Tijuana Cartel, Tamaulipas Cartel etc... run the show...Mexican cartels are the 1 distributor of drugs in the world number one distributor to the US with 95%, Europe's #1 distributor of drugs... if theres drug cartels to talk about its these... Pablo Escobar not close to Amado Carrillo.....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 17th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Columbian ones are just the main product makers/suppliers, while they move it thru the mexicans.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » October 18th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Formigoni,,, ur hilarious buddy first of all when u say russians or mexicans, wut about other eastern europeans like albanian polish bulgarian romanian (who are coming up fast) who have so much connections and are up there too, and mexicans? wut about columbians and peruvians and all that? why dont u say
1. eastern europeans
2. LATINOS
or w/e both r prb around the same
3. italians
4. asians
5. whites (hells angels etc)
6. black

homedoctor

Unread post by homedoctor » October 20th, 2007, 1:34 am

1. Russian Mafia - 3 million members in Russia alone, not to mention over 10,000 groups worldwide.
2. Traids - Debatable. Goes from 100,000 to millions. But all I can say is they're the oldest. 2000+ years.
3. Yakuza - From 10,000 to over 500,000. This is also debatable. Too much publicity.
4. Italian Mafia - 25,000 members, 250,000 associates, one of the biggest, richest, most powerful but weakening.
5. Outlaw bikers 1%ers

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » October 21st, 2007, 9:17 am

mr.capon3 wrote:

so the russian population is 141,377,752 exactly but they have 3 million members in the mafia? so 1 out of every 50 people in russia are in the mafia? im sure.

the triads are in a range from 100,000 to millions? haha, if these statistics were true then china would be totally controlled by the triads. russia would be totally under control of the mob.

today for today the colombian cartels are the most powerful, i dont care what anyone says. pablo escobar built his own jail when he was sentenced and it was more a hotel than a jail. thats real fcuking power.

that little poem you read is pretty funny because the russian mafia is in the west already, they're in new york and in philadelphia along with los angelos and miami. but they dont make any real impact unless they're in the movies.

- Boris Urov

^^^ i cant talk about russia or china because i never lived or read about those countries and their crime problems but all i know in the west (New York) Italians and Albanians are the only ones doing something in the criminal world, but the italians are weakening incredibly. russians are doing something in philadelphia but thats about it russian lover.

colombian cartels are at #1 in todays world, the statistics this man gave us is dreamable but not real.
you funny.. yea albans make more impact than russians thats why the do not pass the 4th place on that list... and thats why the FBI stated that there is no organization that is more ruthless and more harder to bring down than the russian mafia.
some of these albanswho reply here making me hate all of albanian ppl... thats not right..
and colombian cartels are weaker than ever nowdays.. you clearly have no idea about this i suggest you stop replying these things.
and it may come as a shock to you but russia is controlled by mafia but you right about 1 thing there no 3 million members in russian mafia maybe 500,000 worldwide and lots of associates. and there are 1 billion ppl in china so I wouldnt be surprised if the triads have about 500,000+ members.

and you are right you can talk bullsh!t about russia or china cuz you never been there or read about these places.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 22nd, 2007, 9:00 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

Good for fcuking Russian Mafja man, you guys were never more ruthless than us though, every time someone mentions the albanian mafia the FBI states that the albanian mafia is more violent than the russians.

AS A WHOLE! THE RUSSIANS ARE BIGGER THAN THE ALBANIANS I ADMIT IT. theres a difference between the pop. 143 million and 3.6 million, im talking about the 15 families in north albania and the extended families they control all over europe. when i say 15 families, thats just what THEY call them, they are actually one family and easily come to over 20,000 people just in the homeland.

im talking about one syndicate here people not the whole fucking albanian mafia in general, just that syndicate i told you about, if anyone can mention ONE FAMILY OR GANG OR ORGANISATION that does the things they do than please post it fast cause i want to know. but dont come on here sayign 3 million members in the russian mafia because those 3 million members dont all work in the same family they just happened to be the same race. thats like saying the bloods are more powerful than the LCN, they beat them with numbers but the blood dont know each other and dont work together they have there own gangs within the name BLOODS, understand? like the RUSSIAN mafia, is a cover name, your telling me those 3 million members all work for one guy?

like i said before 'no discriminatin' i rep any kind im either outta my mind or just color blind :)' but if there is ONE syndicate out there that compares to the one i mentioned please post it and now well wait for you guys to wikipedia this shit to find a family more powerful which there is none :)

- Boris Urov

you funny.. yea albans make more impact than russians thats why the do not pass the 4th place on that list... and thats why the FBI stated that there is no organization that is more ruthless and more harder to bring down than the russian mafia.
some of these albanswho reply here making me hate all of albanian ppl... thats not right..
and colombian cartels are weaker than ever nowdays.. you clearly have no idea about this i suggest you stop replying these things.
and it may come as a shock to you but russia is controlled by mafia but you right about 1 thing there no 3 million members in russian mafia maybe 500,000 worldwide and lots of associates. and there are 1 billion ppl in china so I wouldnt be surprised if the triads have about 500,000+ members.

and you are right you can talk bullsh!t about russia or china because you never been there or read about these places.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 22nd, 2007, 9:00 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

Good for fcuking Russian Mafja man, you guys were never more ruthless than us though, every time someone mentions the albanian mafia the FBI states that the albanian mafia is more violent than the russians.

- Boris Urov

and you are right you can talk bullsh!t about russia or china because you never been there or read about these places.

AS A WHOLE! THE RUSSIANS ARE BIGGER THAN THE ALBANIANS I ADMIT IT. theres a difference between the pop. 143 million and 3.6 million, im talking about the 15 families in north albania and the extended families they control all over europe. when i say 15 families, thats just what THEY call them, they are actually one family and easily come to over 20,000 people just in the homeland.

im talking about one syndicate here people not the whole #%@&#%@ albanian mafia in general, just that syndicate i told you about, if anyone can mention ONE FAMILY OR GANG OR ORGANISATION that does the things they do than please post it fast cause i want to know. but dont come on here sayign 3 million members in the russian mafia because those 3 million members dont all work in the same family they just happened to be the same race. thats like saying the bloods are more powerful than the LCN, they beat them with numbers but the blood dont know each other and dont work together they have there own gangs within the name BLOODS, understand? like the RUSSIAN mafia, is a cover name, your telling me those 3 million members all work for one guy?

like i said before 'no discriminatin' i rep any kind im either outta my mind or just color blind :)' but if there is ONE syndicate out there that compares to the one i mentioned please post it and now well wait for you guys to wikipedia this shit to find a family more powerful which there is none :)

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » October 22nd, 2007, 5:50 pm

mr.capon3 wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

- Boris Urov

im talking about one syndicate here people not the whole #%@&#%@ albanian mafia in general, just that syndicate i told you about, if anyone can mention ONE FAMILY OR GANG OR ORGANISATION that does the things they do than please post it fast cause i want to know. but dont come on here sayign 3 million members in the russian mafia because those 3 million members dont all work in the same family they just happened to be the same race. thats like saying the bloods are more powerful than the LCN, they beat them with numbers but the blood dont know each other and dont work together they have there own gangs within the name BLOODS, understand? like the RUSSIAN mafia, is a cover name, your telling me those 3 million members all work for one guy?

lets se......... um... I dont know what gangs work over seas besides I dont think that they work using gangs/families I think its more like bosses and such but I know that they involved in arms dealings (im talking about supplying armys and shit), basically evrything.. nothing is too small for them.. from dealing with missles to alcohol smuggling..

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 23rd, 2007, 2:19 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

- Boris Urov

lets se......... um... I dont know what gangs work over seas besides I dont think that they work using gangs/families I think its more like bosses and such but I know that they involved in arms dealings (im talking about supplying armys and shit), basically evrything.. nothing is too small for them.. from dealing with missles to alcohol smuggling..

like i said that does not reply to my statement. i asked any one to give me one gang or organisation that is making $2billion only on one of their rackets or who control the banks in an entire state. and dont say russian or italian mafia because again that is just the reace htey are, it is not ONE syndicate, it is every syndicate that is italian or russian so again i came back on here after 5 days and still no one posted a gang or family bigger than i one i posted so until then I WILL think the 15 albanian crime families are the biggest

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » October 25th, 2007, 11:02 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

- Boris Urov

like i said that does not reply to my statement. i asked any one to give me one gang or organisation that is making $2billion only on one of their rackets or who control the banks in an entire state. and dont say russian or italian mafia because again that is just the reace htey are, it is not ONE syndicate, it is every syndicate that is italian or russian so again i came back on here after 5 days and still no one posted a gang or family bigger than i one i posted so until then I WILL think the 15 albanian crime families are the biggest
you cant compare one structure to another.. thats just stupid.. russians dont use families. but I can say that the Solntsevskaya gang is also more than 20,000 members in russia alone. i dont understand what you want to prove.. and im sure that even 1 russian organization makes more than 2 billion. the russian mafia as a whole make a Trillion or more. so even if you take all 15 alban families and each would make about 5 or even 20 billion than it only comes to 75 or 300 billion compared to a Trillion.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 25th, 2007, 11:08 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

- Boris Urov

you cant compare one structure to another.. thats just stupid.. russians dont use families. but I can say that the Solntsevskaya gang is also more than 20,000 members in russia alone. i dont understand what you want to prove.. and im sure that even 1 russian organization makes more than 2 billion. the russian mafia as a whole make a Trillion or more. so even if you take all 15 alban families and each would make about 5 or even 20 billion than it only comes to 75 or 300 billion compared to a Trillion.

ok now i can truley say get fcuked :) i said name ONE ORGANISATION and you AGAIN sai the russian mob in general when i gave you ONE FAMILY. thank you for proving me right :)

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » October 26th, 2007, 5:08 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote: you funny.. yea albans make more impact than russians thats why the do not pass the 4th place on that list... and thats why the FBI stated that there is no organization that is more ruthless and more harder to bring down than the russian mafia.

ok now i can truley say get fcuked :) i said name ONE ORGANISATION and you AGAIN sai the russian mob in general when i gave you ONE FAMILY. thank you for proving me right :)
you blind ? I told you the Solntsevskaya gang.. pay attention..

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » October 30th, 2007, 12:22 pm

The Russian mob is more like the military than your normal mafia or criminal organization, and one of those things is they mobalize faaast.

If you're in a war between the Russians and the Albanian families in let's say Tirana, the Albanians have the upper hand cause they got like 5000 members there. I guarentee just like you have your dumb fuckin' UCK the Russians will use a similar military power. There in the Balkans we would witness another Yugoslav war rather than your normal gangland slaying spree between rival gangs, then the USA will get involved as they usually do and we're all fucked again.

Yeah as a whole the Russians are bigger, more powerful and richer, but when you compare main cities around the world, the Albanians have alot only in places around Albania, whereas the Russians have in every major city in the world. I guarentee a war in New York between the Russians and the Albanians will result in more deaths for the Albanians, no matter how strong they are there, and I know that guy and their strength there it doesn't matter. The war will probably end in either a police crackdown or a treaty, since no one is dumb enough to wipe eachother out and there is always a breaking point, a limit to where both gangs have to stop...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 30th, 2007, 12:38 pm

MS 13 should not even be discussed in this string. Please.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » October 31st, 2007, 7:47 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:The Russian mob is more like the military than your normal mafia or criminal organization, and one of those things is they mobalize faaast.

If you're in a war between the Russians and the Albanian families in let's say Tirana, the Albanians have the upper hand cause they got like 5000 members there. I guarentee just like you have your dumb fuckin' UCK the Russians will use a similar military power. There in the Balkans we would witness another Yugoslav war rather than your normal gangland slaying spree between rival gangs, then the USA will get involved as they usually do and we're all #%@& again.

Yeah as a whole the Russians are bigger, more powerful and richer, but when you compare main cities around the world, the Albanians have alot only in places around Albania, whereas the Russians have in every major city in the world. I guarentee a war in New York between the Russians and the Albanians will result in more deaths for the Albanians, no matter how strong they are there, and I know that guy and their strength there it doesn't matter. The war will probably end in either a police crackdown or a treaty, since no one is dumb enough to wipe eachother out and there is always a breaking point, a limit to where both gangs have to stop...
LOL man the russians not only have an army.. they are close to the Obshina- Chechen mafia.. this group command Chechen rebells (i dont know how much are there) but i know that there are also ppl from other muslim land in there with the rebels (from afghanistan.. ect..). so like u say if war will be in tirana between Russians and albans.. the russian wont send their 'army' but most likely use the rebels like the Albans will use the KLA or whatever they use..
Russians are much stronger then the Albans.. if a war break out like u said.. Albanian mafia will be no more..

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 1st, 2007, 12:25 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:The Russian mob is more like the military than your normal mafia or criminal organization, and one of those things is they mobalize faaast.

If you're in a war between the Russians and the Albanian families in let's say Tirana, the Albanians have the upper hand cause they got like 5000 members there. I guarentee just like you have your dumb fuckin' UCK the Russians will use a similar military power. There in the Balkans we would witness another Yugoslav war rather than your normal gangland slaying spree between rival gangs, then the USA will get involved as they usually do and we're all #%@& again.

LOL man the russians not only have an army.. they are close to the Obshina- Chechen mafia.. this group command Chechen rebells (i dont know how much are there) but i know that there are also ppl from other muslim land in there with the rebels (from afghanistan.. ect..). so like u say if war will be in tirana between Russians and albans.. the russian wont send their 'army' but most likely use the rebels like the Albans will use the KLA or whatever they use..
Russians are much stronger then the Albans.. if a war break out like u said.. Albanian mafia will be no more..

lmaooooo you guys make me laugh, you guys are talking about connects comparing albanians???? the albanian mafia is connnected to osama bin laden personally, the president is in the mafia, the mayors, every string of politicians from street cop to president is in the albanian mafia or on the mafia pay roll, AGAINNNNNNNNNNN YOU GUYS COMPARE ONE ALBANIAN MAFIA FAMILY TO THE WHOLE RUSSIAN POP. the albanian mafia is one of the 3 strongest in the world now, after 15 years...

war between us? albanians are crazier than russians, everyone knows that, were more brutal and more violent, they just been glamoruized through TV. the russians wouldnt stand a chance, the chechen mafia??? now im scared, AS FOR NY, you guys can watch tv about russians all day were the top outfit in the US, the FBI and CIA announced it :) so move over LCN and Redfellas (russian mob). google this shit on the web if u dont believe me ppl, u dont gotta take MY word for it.

and 5000 members in tirana is a small number, 5000 only in vlora, in tirana i would bump that number to at least 50,000.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » November 1st, 2007, 7:00 am

whot u say?
u told about war between USA n Russians n Albanians?
that bullshyt!!!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 1st, 2007, 7:29 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:

lmaooooo you guys make me laugh, you guys are talking about connects comparing albanians???? the albanian mafia is connnected to osama bin laden personally, the president is in the mafia, the mayors, every string of politicians from street cop to president is in the albanian mafia or on the mafia pay roll, AGAINNNNNNNNNNN YOU GUYS COMPARE ONE ALBANIAN MAFIA FAMILY TO THE WHOLE RUSSIAN POP. the albanian mafia is one of the 3 strongest in the world now, after 15 years...

war between us? albanians are crazier than russians, everyone knows that, were more brutal and more violent, they just been glamoruized through TV. the russians wouldnt stand a chance, the chechen mafia??? now im scared, AS FOR NY, you guys can watch tv about russians all day were the top outfit in the US, the FBI and CIA announced it :) so move over LCN and Redfellas (russian mob). google this shit on the web if u dont believe me ppl, u dont gotta take MY word for it.

and 5000 members in tirana is a small number, 5000 only in vlora, in tirana i would bump that number to at least 50,000.

lol biggest bs ever, p.s osama doesent like anyone who isnt muslim.

hes gonna blow yall up if you step outta line bwoy.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 1st, 2007, 6:59 pm

russian gangsta:
ti prav brat.. mi snimi ne kagda ne budim voievat eto huyna eto tochno..

about what alban said.. no i am not talking about only 1 alban family im talking about all 15 families to the whole russian mafia.
you really think albans crazier than the russian? i sorry for u if you think that. albania is wannabe 3rd world country.. kosovo war was a joke if you put it next to chechen war.. albanian are hard.. for europe and the US maybe. osama??? the RM supply him with his guns.. he cant do shit if they cut it..
what you try to impress me with alban mafia that they have all government is funny.. in russia the police is most dangerous crminal.. the police is mafia.. RM has acces missles and other weapons of that sort..

i sound like a little kid talking to you.. maybe its only way u understand..

if u have story in google to show me that albans is number 1 before russian plz send me link

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 1st, 2007, 7:57 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:russian gangsta:

about what alban said.. no i am not talking about only 1 alban family im talking about all 15 families to the whole russian mafia.
you really think albans crazier than the russian? i sorry for u if you think that. albania is wannabe 3rd world country.. kosovo war was a joke if you put it next to chechen war.. albanian are hard.. for europe and the US maybe. osama??? the RM supply him with his guns.. he cant do shit if they cut it..
what you try to impress me with alban mafia that they have all government is funny.. in russia the police is most dangerous crminal.. the police is mafia.. RM has acces missles and other weapons of that sort..

if u have story in google to show me that albans is number 1 before russian plz send me link

hahahahah i know osama is suck russian dick to stay the most deadly man on the planet, the russian control him (sarcasim). why do you bring up the chechen war? your not from chechine your from russian what do they have to do with you? i said the albanians are one of the most powerful three in the world, they could be first, or they could be second or third or even fourth but thats what the news said and what fbi and cia officials declared.

in the US (WHERE I LIVE) i know whose on top because i live in NY and i hear what the FBI and CIa here says, its on CNN's website, albanians the top crime outfit in the US. i was there when the albanian groyps protested against what CNN said because it was offensive to decent albanians in america.

AGAIN YOUR COMPARE THE WHOLE FCUKING RUSSIAN MAFIA TO ONLY ONE ALBANIAN ORGANISATION DAMNNNNNNNNNNN RUSSIANS ARE DUMB LISTENNNNNNNNN:

the 15 families are ONE ORGANISATION one family, they just call them that, thats not the whole albanian mafia

the most powerful russian mob guy is fucking jewish, when anyone says russian mafia, the majority is people from ukraine, chechine, or people from israel, jews, ACTUALY russians are not powerful like the other ethnic groups i just mentioned

if i compared the whollle east european mafia they wud kill russians, italians, albanian, slavs, greeks, turkish and romannian mafia together.

russians are nothing compared to albanianssssssss :):):):

Explosive

Unread post by Explosive » November 2nd, 2007, 9:51 am

u guys sound like little kids russian mafia this albanian mafia that its so stupid . they make the money i dont think they care whos stonger or richer . why dont you guys try to do movments by yourself and that would tell you if you care how much the other guys will make , i dont thinkso beacuse ur fucking pocket its going to be full your not going to give fuck either. so stop with this BS.

Red'N Black

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » November 4th, 2007, 11:37 am

You can't compare the Albanian mafia to the Russian mafia. You just can't.

Albanian mafia and UCK a bunch of pussy criminals and militants based not on profit but for the sake of shiptar expansion into the Balkans.

The Russians are all based on monetary profit they don't care about politics.

The Russians outnumbered the Italians in NYC by the 1990s, imagine what they're presence is there now, belive it or not.

Why are you comparing the Russians to the Albanians? I don't understand...

You think the shiptaria mafia is bigger than the Russians now or you just hoping for it in the future? The Albanian mafia is small time on an international scale, just like the Italians, they can only be big on a local scale somewhere and on a few places worldwide like that. The Russians are everywhere, hundreds to thousands of members in each city, doesn't matter the population of the city.

Hey just because they're involved in Russian organized crime doesn't mean they have to be only Russian. They can be from all former Soviet republics, countries in the Balkans(Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Macedonia etc.) or they don't even have to be Russian, which is pretty much the minority of the crime groups in all the cities around the world, especially in North America...

Russians are bigger than fuckin' shiptar UCK and the Albanian 'mafia'. You can't compare. The Russians are only about to get stronger...

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 4th, 2007, 12:46 pm

MR. CAPON 3

you dont know where i am from..

i met many ppl of the north kavkaz in there are chechens.. i respect them vary much.. and in chechen war there were russians involved on russian land.

you should know that there are much non-jewish russians about 330,000 (from total pop. of 7 mil) in israel or ppl only part jews (like me) in israel.. dont talk about things you know nothing about..

i am sorry i thought 15 families are the whole alban mafia i want to correct myself... i am talking about the whole alban "mafia".

you say that the russian's power are only presented on movies? if anything they dont present thier true force.. i saw the movies.. they make me laugh all the time.

I need to talk to you like a little kid so you understand. even a guy here said that we are like little kids.. i agree with him.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 4th, 2007, 12:47 pm

BTW send me that link where u say that they say albans are most dangerous or whatever.. i will be happy to read it.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » November 5th, 2007, 11:17 pm

Hehe...movies...

I'm still waiting for the Russian mafia's Goodfellas, a masterpiece that shows alot through a little.

I mean the I never thought one guy's life just another small time mobster compared to alot of figures would have so much to offer.

Hopefully if Scorcese is still alive for fucks sakes he'll make my masterpiece.

Ya films about it now make me laugh too, for example, Eastern Promises. Too much humor --- too Americanized not too serious and I was expecting alot of serious gun action like assasinations. All I got was a few throats sliced and that bathroom scene. Best Russian Mafia movie to date, but I think they could do better. While everyone was gasping in discust, that bathroom scene made me laugh.

Hrhrhr. That link I don't know if it's the one there are a million articles on this if you look deep enough one I read said that the Albanians were more brutal even than the Russians.

Let me point out that a civilized person can be brutal to a limit. Dragging burned corpses without limbs across a village in Kosovo and yelling UCK is not a civilized way to show brutality. This is a more stupid way of saying you're stupid.

I think riddling a car with a barrage of bullets from a group of Russian mobsters holding AK47's is better and a more organized less animalistic smart way of showing how tough you can be without having to be an artist in brutality.

I have never heard a single thing about the Russian mafia here where I live on the news, neither on CNN as a whole for the past 2 years, yet they're making billions.

15 families making 100 billion a year is good but 10,000 groups making 1 billion a year is even better, not to mention there can be treaties between groups and you can call out to allied groups for help, and I know the Russian/Eastern European system of work, everyone that you know that is your friend can get you out of sticky situations or get you into a better life.

For example, one of my dad's friends, when he was in school he always got failing grades but because his parents and family had connections around town and maybe the country, he became a businessman and now owns nightclubs, bars, resturaunts and even hotels.

The Albanians are just too animalistic for there to even be a system.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 6th, 2007, 9:26 am

what u say???

who say alban more brutal??? alban is not bad man, simple man farmer, not many conflict in albania besides the only war they have is kosovo.. in russia there is afghan war, 1st chechen war and 2nd chechen war. russians use to more bad things therefor capeable of much more.. russian ppl had vary much shit.. never was good time in russia.. always bad..

now there areas in sibiria and the east that gangs go to war in villages, shooting eachother.. ppl have nothing to eat live with no water have to go to river. places cut out of the outside world. the russians here know what i am talking about.. Krasnoyarsk and places like that... Magadanskya oblast..

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 6th, 2007, 7:40 pm

Hey flame guards, ur post was alright but russians dont outnumber italians on the east coast, theres 3 million russians in the states compared to 17million Italians.

ptx

Unread post by ptx » November 7th, 2007, 11:03 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

- Boris Urov

Tell me now...
Are you freaking blind !?!?
"but you right about 1 thing there no 3 million members in russian mafia maybe 500,000 worldwide and lots of associates."
"your telling me those 3 million members all work for one guy?"
Who f****ng told u they have 3 million members !!
He just said they DONT, like no, not, negative, have 3 million...
Talking to you is like talking to a wall, you say something, and the reflection of the sound breaks to a hundred pieces, non of them correct >.>"
Its like you dont even read the comments, you just come in and see "russian mafia bla bla" and jump "No - russian mafia is weak look at the ALBANIANS !! looks at what they DO !! (and of course you dont even say WHAT THE HELL the albanian mafia does, accept saying "we do" ".

ptx

Unread post by ptx » November 7th, 2007, 11:45 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:

You are as stupid bucket.
Most seriously.
You speak so idioticly, I would think youre a 7 year old albanian who's excited about stuff he sees with his friends, and thinks youre the strongest in the world.
You just fucking cant compare the russian mafia to your "mafia" albanian organization!
Dont you fucking get it? russian mafia, overall, is like an army, more than that, armies depend on them, they are the strongest, most stable and most fearsome organization in the world. the reason FBI or whatsoever say the albanian is their main target, is not because the pose the biggest threat, its because they are the easiest to catch, they are the stupidest and louziest, and they are like a gang, more than a mafia.
Almost every mafia active man of the russian mafia is trained, the russian mafia has not only contacts everywhere (and no idiot, the fact you dont hear about them doesnt mean they dont exist, it means they are underground, covered, like a mafia.) exept from that, you must fuckin understand, the whole russian goverment, the whole area, is not only in contact or controlled by the russian mafia, IT IS THE RUSSIAN MAFIA dammit !!
You keep saying BS, again and again, "We have a strong mafia in albania" Who the fuck cares about what you have in albania ?!!? mafia is a force of certain nation operating OUTSIDE the country.
Albanians are nothing, little bugs, next to the mighty russian mafia. its like that.
Albanians are like a mob, orginized gangs.
And okay, LETS ASSUME the albanian mafia is connected to osama, the man who only helpes him self, and not THAT strong...
So what? what can he fuckin do? LOL. THE RUSSIAN MAFIA SUPPLIES HIM !! HAHA...
And even if they wouldnt, In america, the russians will pull strings, what strings will the albanian pull?
"Hello, Osama? yes we have a problem with the russians, can you launch a missile on new york please?"
The fuck lol...
And BTW, I'm russian, I live in israel, I was born in russia, and I'm jewish.
So dont even try being a smart ass and teaching me about stuff you read from google that I know from birth.

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:russian gangsta:

1. AGAIN YOUR COMPARE THE WHOLE FCUKING RUSSIAN MAFIA TO ONLY ONE ALBANIAN ORGANISATION DAMNNNNNNNNNNN RUSSIANS ARE DUMB LISTENNNNNNNNN:

2. the most powerful russian mob guy is #%@&#%@ jewish, when anyone says russian mafia, the majority is people from ukraine, chechine, or people from israel, jews, ACTUALY russians are not powerful like the other ethnic groups i just mentioned

if i compared the whollle east european mafia they wud kill russians, italians, albanian, slavs, greeks, turkish and romannian mafia together.

3. russians are nothing compared to albanianssssssss :):):):
1. and we are dumb? no you asshole, we compair the WHOLE albanian "mafia" to the whole russian mafia.

2. What did you try to say? |:
First of all I have no idea where you heard that, second, So what if he's jewish?
You keep proving you are as dumb as a walking stick.
JEWISH = RELIGION, RUSSIAN = NATION !!
get it? shall I explain again?
The russian mafia includes all soviets.
Thats the connection of russians to the chechen war. they are all soviet, thats the connection we have, and will always have.
Something you probably wont understand jackass...

3. Keep dreaming honey...
Its like a gang against the US army...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » November 7th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:what u say???

who say alban more brutal??? alban is not bad man, simple man farmer, not many conflict in albania besides the only war they have is kosovo.. in russia there is afghan war, 1st chechen war and 2nd chechen war. russians use to more bad things therefor capeable of much more.. russian ppl had vary much shit.. never was good time in russia.. always bad..

now there areas in sibiria and the east that gangs go to war in villages, shooting eachother.. ppl have nothing to eat live with no water have to go to river. places cut out of the outside world. the russians here know what i am talking about.. Krasnoyarsk and places like that... Magadanskya oblast..
Hey hey I read that somewhere but I don't belive it.

BTW that thing about the Russian mafia 1 out of 50 Russians why not? The country is in an economic crisis if I lived there I'd do the same shit too but I already got all I need with me here so fuck it.

3 million is a big number. Think about it. That's TODAY. How about tommorow? They're equal to the Italians of the 1930s but they are not on the news as much as the Italians were.

In 20-30 years we could see around 10 million members if it grows at this rate. Remember, the Russian mafia 'officially' began in 1989 when the soviet union broke up. The old thieves world was a kind of network of groups that stood by the same rules.

I mean who cares about their numbers compared to their profits, if they make 1 trillion a year their members could make up to 300 grand each year, IF divided EQUALLY. Yet you don't see alot of murders on a day to day basis now between the Russians and whatnot, so it's a pretty good lifestyle. 300 grand a year makes them upper class according to the American system of wealth, and besides that in Russia where a loaf of bread costs like 10 cents? I wouldn't be suprised if half the Russian population would be in the Russian mafia.

BTW brutality you can't compare with the minds of the Russians. They got some of the sickest torture ideas to date, one of them being they take a rench and warm it up till it turns orange, then they rip your skin off by twisting it. That's world war 2 soviet torture science at work right there...