Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

Unread post by thewestside » June 26th, 2008, 12:11 am

Vincetheprince wrote:do u think wikipedia is a good source because i went on that and searched La eMe and thats where i got 300,000 check this link copy and paste it and search it, it's on the top right hand of the page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Mafia
Wikipedia is a dubious source on just about anything unless the article provides links to it's original sources. But even listed sources are often questionable.

Here's the problem with the Wikipedia article on the Mexican Mafia -

While the Mexican Mafia is a highly-organized criminal entity, it is believed that the gang presently isn't presided over by a single leader.[8] Prison membership of the gang is believed to consist of at least 150 members with authority to order murders, and at least 1000 associates who can carry out those orders.[8] It is estimated that the Mexican Mafia has over 30,000 members throughout the United States.[2]

Notice how the it first says the gang has "at least 150 members" and provides the following link -
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... mafia.html

Immediately afterwards it says the gang hasa "over 30,000 members" and provides the following link - http://www.insideprison.com/mexican-maf ... n-gang.asp

The article contradicts itself in that one paragraph alone. I imagine the figure of 300,000 listed in the summary on the upper right hand corner of the article was a typo by someone who meant to put 30,000. Either way, both figures are ridiculous.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 12:29 am

so if thiers 30,000 or so in la eMe thats prison right? do u think that stands for all sureno gangsters. What I mean is that Surenos when they go to prison they are in la eMe and the "estimate" is 30,000 is that currently in prison or overall in and out of prison?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 26th, 2008, 1:31 am

Vincetheprince wrote:so if thiers 30,000 or so in la eMe thats prison right? do u think that stands for all sureno gangsters. What I mean is that Surenos when they go to prison they are in la eMe and the "estimate" is 30,000 is that currently in prison or overall in and out of prison?
Once again, there are only a few hundred members of the Mexican Mafia at most. It's a pretty exclusive group, similar to the Aryan Brotherhood. They don't just accept anybody as a full member. When Surenos gang members are imprisoned, they are under the protection of the Mexican Mafia but they don't become members of it. At least not on a permanent, formal basis. It's the Surenos street gang members themselves who would number in the thousands.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 1:45 am

O I get it now thanks that makes alot of sense

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 26th, 2008, 2:01 am

And speaking of the Mexican Mafia, 28 members of a street gang with ties to La Eme were just charged in a racketeering indictment.

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-me-drew2 ... 6013.story

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 2:24 am

Thanks man that story is crazy, and if u look at it closely thier is a map and they list all the top crews in LA, Black P Stones Mara Salvatrucha, some crips, bloods..........and from the looks of it MS-13 and the avenues had most of the territory.........I know a bit about LA and I knew that the rollin' 20's (even though not shown on the map) were one of the main blood groups, i knew 18th st. was big too and they beef with the rollin' 20's bloods, and I kne w MS-13 was big but it seems that alot of people are hating on them just because the media overrates them.....i've been reading alot and i know they aren't as good as the media says and like i told u my best friend is affiliated and told me some of the stories about them in LA and he told me the territory and everything and when I looked at the maps i saw he wasn't lying about what he said, but many people i think out of jealousy that the media is on MS's nuts put MS down, but i really don't think u should doubt them, obviously they got some attention for a reason............that was long wat im trying to get to is how do u know whats true? what to believe?........if someone wanted to know which gang rode on who and who was winning the beef how can u find a reliable source? and if ur from LA or know of LA canu tell me whats your opinion......................btw i had noooooo idea that Black P Stones were in LA how deep r they compared to the crip and vlood sets?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » June 26th, 2008, 5:19 am

Vincetheprince wrote:first off dannnnnng 26 people wow thats crazy, and ya i looked up on the organized crime stuff and i agree 100% w/u so wat in ur opinion are the top gangs nationwide? Cali?
You think that's crazy? Saudi Arabia just arrested 701 people in a sweep belived to be in connection with Al Qaeda that were 'planning attacks'. 26 people is nothing. I mean, the guy who was Donnie Brasco got 150 people indicted and that's a huge blow to whatever organization or family they were trying to take down.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 26th, 2008, 5:19 am

razbojnik wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:first off dannnnnng 26 people wow thats crazy, and ya i looked up on the organized crime stuff and i agree 100% w/u so wat in ur opinion are the top gangs nationwide? Cali?
You think that's crazy? Saudi Arabia just arrested 701 people in a sweep belived to be in connection with Al Qaeda that were 'planning attacks'. 26 people is nothing. I mean, the guy who was Donnie Brasco got 150 people indicted and that's a huge blow to whatever organization or family they were trying to take down.
Well at least at that time. :D

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 6:37 am

now that is crazy but I'm not sure about the Saudi thing cuz I'm in Saudi visitn my dad and I haven't heard anything about that yet but I'll find out and let u kno, but ya if wat ur saying is true then haha IDK wat to say thats a grip of people

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 26th, 2008, 9:38 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Thanks man that story is crazy, and if u look at it closely thier is a map and they list all the top crews in LA, Black P Stones Mara Salvatrucha, some crips, bloods..........and from the looks of it MS-13 and the avenues had most of the territory.........I know a bit about LA and I knew that the rollin' 20's (even though not shown on the map) were one of the main blood groups, i knew 18th st. was big too and they beef with the rollin' 20's bloods, and I kne w MS-13 was big but it seems that alot of people are hating on them just because the media overrates them.....i've been reading alot and i know they aren't as good as the media says and like i told u my best friend is affiliated and told me some of the stories about them in LA and he told me the territory and everything and when I looked at the maps i saw he wasn't lying about what he said, but many people i think out of jealousy that the media is on MS's nuts put MS down, but i really don't think u should doubt them, obviously they got some attention for a reason............that was long wat im trying to get to is how do u know whats true? what to believe?........if someone wanted to know which gang rode on who and who was winning the beef how can u find a reliable source? and if ur from LA or know of LA canu tell me whats your opinion......................btw i had noooooo idea that Black P Stones were in LA how deep r they compared to the crip and vlood sets?
Ms 13 doesn't hold down anything in LA...real LA cats'll tell you that. From what I understand they have Hollywood under semi control with the 18's...HOLLYWOOD :lol:

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 26th, 2008, 9:41 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World, La eMe pretty much has the drug trade controlled in the main country in my opinion which is the USA and they run the prisons in California and give orders to all their followers (200,000 +/-)
13 isn't deep anywhere outside South Cali, Arizona and maybe Texas....definately not the whole US.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 5:00 pm

ya i know i fucced up on that one, if u look at my other posts u will c wat i said but ur right they only deep in cali, arizona, texas, and new mexico

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 5:04 pm

hahaha Hollywood wtf? but check out this link it show s what gangs own which territories jus click on the map and it tells u the main gangs and shows u where they run their ish, but 4 real alot of people are hatin on MS although they are overrated they are still pretty down and they're fuckin crazy when they're "strapped" with machetes

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 27th, 2008, 4:14 am

Vincetheprince wrote:now that is crazy but I'm not sure about the Saudi thing because I'm in Saudi visitn my dad and I haven't heard anything about that yet but I'll find out and let u kno, but ya if wat ur saying is true then haha IDK wat to say thats a grip of people
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371267,00.html

Turn on the news as fast as you can, watch it for a couple of hours, if they mention nothing about how they got 701 suspects, or ask a cop or something if he says nothing like that happened, it's official that Americans lie about everything on the news. This also means that there are really 73,000 dead American soldiers in Iraq and not 4000.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 27th, 2008, 5:16 am

razbojnik wrote:This also means that there are really 73,000 dead American soldiers in Iraq and not 4000.
Are you just being facetious or do you really believe that?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 27th, 2008, 6:15 pm

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:This also means that there are really 73,000 dead American soldiers in Iraq and not 4000.
Are you just being facetious or do you really believe that?
:D

73,000 is a redicolously high number, I know. It isn't too hard for me to belive being a military fanatic on the Russian side, but of course this is blind patriotism. 4000 is too low, 73,000 is too high. 10-20,000, I can belive.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 27th, 2008, 7:37 pm

razbojnik wrote:73,000 is a redicolously high number, I know. It isn't too hard for me to belive being a military fanatic on the Russian side, but of course this is blind patriotism. 4000 is too low, 73,000 is too high. 10-20,000, I can belive.
This has nothing to do with blind patriotism or dishonest journalism. There have been a little over 4,000 U.S. military deaths so far in Iraq. There is no way the U.S. government could hide there being actually 6,000 to 16,000 more deaths than the official number reported. There is no reason either. Use some common sense.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 4:53 am

razbojnik I'm in riyad my dad works in khurais and i asked my family here and they said that it's true that it was reported a couple days ago but they think it's propaganda but their could be some truth to the story

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 4:56 am

theWestside is right 73,000 is impossible, and it's also impossible to cover up 6,000-16,000+ deaths

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 28th, 2008, 9:17 am

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:73,000 is a redicolously high number, I know. It isn't too hard for me to belive being a military fanatic on the Russian side, but of course this is blind patriotism. 4000 is too low, 73,000 is too high. 10-20,000, I can belive.
This has nothing to do with blind patriotism or dishonest journalism. There have been a little over 4,000 U.S. military deaths so far in Iraq. There is no way the U.S. government could hide there being actually 6,000 to 16,000 more deaths than the official number reported. There is no reason either. Use some common sense.
There are alot of ways it could cover up those number of deaths. One way is by not reporting them at all, meaning as in not putting them into record, which they could also cover up even if they did. And the 73,000 is something the Department Of Veterain Affairs released in a PDF file. Although the actual combat deaths reported were about 17,000, and this is not just the Iraq War alone, but from the first Gulf War till now. Unfortunetly there is no way I can prove this to you because 1. They removed the file from the site. 2. I don't have it saved on my computer. But there are plenty of articles referring to this, as well as tons of people who saw the file can tell you it's true. Here are the numbers I belive were in the file:

The Department of Veterans Affairs, May 2007, Gulf War Veterans
Information System reports the following:

Total U.S. Military Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 3 Deaths: 73,846
* Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847

* Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999

Total "Undiagnosed Illness" (UDX) claims: 14,874

Total number of disability claims filed: 1,620,906
* Disability Claims amongst Deployed: 407,911
* Disability Claims amongst Non-Deployed: 1,212,995

Percentage of combat troops who filed Disability Claims 36%

Belive it or not it's your right to do so. You may say I'm stupid but I very well know so that I'm very intellegent, it's your right to think it I can't stop you.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 9:52 am

I'm not calling you stupid nor will you ever see me call anyone stupid unless it was true. I'm going to give you my opinion and it's that in the 2 Gulf Wars no more than 23,000 American troops died and even that seems far-fetched, You could be right but I doubt it, I'm half Arab and my family all told me those numbers and they're not stupid, I have family and friends that fought in both gulf wars(on Americas' side) and they all agree that between the 2 gulf wars no more than 23,000, my guess personally is 15,000.....only god knows....and the USA but they will never tell the whole/full truth to their people

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 28th, 2008, 10:43 am

razbojnik wrote:There are alot of ways it could cover up those number of deaths. One way is by not reporting them at all, meaning as in not putting them into record, which they could also cover up even if they did. And the 73,000 is something the Department Of Veterain Affairs released in a PDF file. Although the actual combat deaths reported were about 17,000, and this is not just the Iraq War alone, but from the first Gulf War till now. Unfortunetly there is no way I can prove this to you because 1. They removed the file from the site. 2. I don't have it saved on my computer. But there are plenty of articles referring to this, as well as tons of people who saw the file can tell you it's true. Here are the numbers I belive were in the file:
I don't think you're stupid but I do think you are not using common sense. Those numbers below are astronomical and absolutely ridiculous. And you shouldn't be basing your views on this or quoting figures from some unverifiable "file" claiming to be from the Department of Veteren Affairs.
The Department of Veterans Affairs, May 2007, Gulf War Veterans
Information System reports the following:

Total U.S. Military Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 3 Deaths: 73,846
* Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847

* Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999

You seriously don't believe this do you? Total U.S. deaths in the first Gulf War, both combative and non-combative, were a little under 400. The current amount of U.S. deaths in the Iraq War is a little over 4,100. That's a total of about 4,500 U.S. deaths in both wars. Add to that a little under 500 in Afghanistan. So that's about 4,600 total. To get to the level of casualties listed above, you would have to add U.S. deaths from the Vietnam War and most of the Korean War.
Total "Undiagnosed Illness" (UDX) claims: 14,874

Total number of disability claims filed: 1,620,906
* Disability Claims amongst Deployed: 407,911
* Disability Claims amongst Non-Deployed: 1,212,995

Percentage of combat troops who filed Disability Claims 36%
These numbers are also ridiculous. If you took the total number of Americans that have served in the Gulf War, Iraq War, and the War in Afghanistan, you're looking at roughly 2 million. That 1,620,906 of them - over 80% - have filed disability claims is absurd.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 2:43 pm

I agree with thewestsidestory because I've seen his posts and he's a very smart person that knows a lot of facts so his numbers are real close to the truth so I wouldn't doubt him

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 28th, 2008, 5:26 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:I agree with thewestsidestory because I've seen his posts and he's a very smart person that knows a lot of facts so his numbers are real close to the truth so I wouldn't doubt him
I know what you mean. I feel the same way.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 5:38 pm

......so back to the topic TOP 5 BIGGEST ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATES IN THE WORLD.....hahahahahaha........any opinions on our topic why don't we make a list of 5 and compare and from that point we can discuss why we think our list is right and vice-versa and maybe in the end we can come up with an agreement, because I'm really interested in what other people think and maybe they can teach me and vice-versa

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 28th, 2008, 5:59 pm

>I don't think you're stupid but I do think you are not using common sense. Those numbers below are astronomical and absolutely ridiculous. And you shouldn't be basing your views on this or quoting figures from some unverifiable "file" claiming to be from the Department of Veteren Affairs.

Common sense? This thing I'm about to say next has to do with the casulaties. In the Battle of Fallujah, it was said that there was 52 American casulaties and over 1,000 insurgent casualties. The American military is superior in every way to the insurgents but this seems an unbeliveable number.

>You seriously don't believe this do you? Total U.S. deaths in the first Gulf War, both combative and non-combative, were a little under 400. The current amount of U.S. deaths in the Iraq War is a little over 4,100. That's a total of about 4,500 U.S. deaths in both wars. Add to that a little under 500 in Afghanistan. So that's about 4,600 total. To get to the level of casualties listed above, you would have to add U.S. deaths from the Vietnam War and most of the Korean War.

To be honest, I don't trust any report coming from the US or any other Western agency about US casualties in Iraq because they are of course, biased. Every country in history has decreased the actual number of it's military casualties and increased the actual number of civilian casualties. I only trust a report about a America, for example, if it writes negativly against America yet the agency is American or if the agency is foreign and usually an enemy backed agency aka an enemy of the USA such as Cuba, Iran, North Korea etc. and writes positivly towards America. And I do understand being an American yourself, especially an educated one, it is hard to belive these numbers. I wouldn't call it blind patriotism either especially when the person is more open about different ideologies and what have you say, but there is a bias, always is. For me, it's a little bit easier because I'm a foreigner and my interests point more towards Russia since they are the same blood as Macedonians(slavic), but I'm a fair person, I admit to mistakes and negative things that are true about me but I will never back down when I know what is not true and will always stick to what I think is the truth. 4,000 seems to low for me. But it also depends on the insurgent casualties, which are reported to be about 19,429 according to the US military as of September 2007, which makes it more beliveable since when you compare the US military to the insurgents in equipment quality, training, and alot of other factors, such as the insurgents don't have tanks, apc's, helicopters, unmanned and manned planes such as fighter jets and bombers, and artillery when it comes to the heavy stuff. Frankly, I wouldn't count mortars as artillery since they can be very easily obtained.

>These numbers are also ridiculous. If you took the total number of Americans that have served in the Gulf War, Iraq War, and the War in Afghanistan, you're looking at roughly 2 million. That 1,620,906 of them - over 80% - have filed disability claims is absurd.

Yeah I didn't belive that number either.

And yes back to topic. 5 biggest. Westside can you tell me the top 10 biggest, most powerful, richest or just the overall organized crime syndicates in the world.

So far we have the Russian mafia, Italian mafia, Albanian mafia, Columbian cartels, Mexican cartels, Chinese Triads, Japanese Yakuza. That's 7. How about the other 3??? Westside what would you put along with those on the list?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 6:17 pm

ya we should make a top 10 thats a great idea but we still haven't made an official top 5 in order you know, but I agree 100% with the 7 you included but no specific order at the moment

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 28th, 2008, 7:15 pm

What people fail to take into account is that all these groups(Cartels, LCN, Yakuza, Triads, Russians, etc) are all many different groups that are just being lumped together.

My top 5:

LCN/Ndrangheta(tie)(Italian), Solntsevskaya(Russian), Yamaguchi-gumi(Yakuza), 14k/Sun Yee On(Triads), Aranello Felix/ Fuentes Cartels(Mexicans)(leaning more towards Fuentes), Veliki Trnovac's group or Princ Dobroshi(maybe? Even after the crippling arrests) for the Albanians, I don't think *overall* any certain ethnic groups criminal activities overshadow each other as a whole, since each has it's share of large criminal organizations, as well as many, many smaller groups.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 29th, 2008, 2:17 am

Solncevskaya
Attachments
586392205.jpg
586392205.jpg (36.78 KiB) Viewed 15745 times

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 29th, 2008, 7:41 am

Babmuk wrote:Solncevskaya
Great to be a Russian mobster. Look at the gourmet meals on the table. Where did you get these photos Bubmuk?

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 29th, 2008, 9:32 am

So u telling me that u want to be a russian mobster?U out of your mind?It's not crips and bloods gangster thing,It's more serious and it wont bring nothing good to your life man,Wake up!
You want such food.go to mandarin or smt.
Fotos i've got from internet.
Oh yeah.if had any close idea how many thieves in law were assassinated from 1998 to 2008 u probably would change your mind.And i'm talking about generals of russian criminal world,i'm not talking about soldiers..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 29th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Babmuk wrote:So u telling me that u want to be a russian mobster?U out of your mind?It's not crips and bloods gangster thing,It's more serious and it wont bring nothing good to your life man,Wake up!
You want such food.go to mandarin or smt.
Fotos i've got from internet.
Oh yeah.if had any close idea how many thieves in law were assassinated from 1998 to 2008 u probably would change your mind.And i'm talking about generals of russian criminal world,i'm not talking about soldiers..
ROFL I'm not Russian but that would be cool. :P

Ok you lived in Toronto. How many Russian mobsters were killed from 2000 to 2008 in Toronto. 0?