The New ALBANIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 3rd, 2008, 6:13 pm

Flames guard I hear you live in Toronto, next time Im down there Ill be happy to meet you up and you can say what you want about Albanians personally... :)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 3rd, 2008, 6:40 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, omg............... westside your on drugs.... you actually took all my quotes put them together and answered each one of them????????? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo respect man respect to your phyopathic ways.... im just not gonna answer you anymore once i answer your other posts, unless u really say something stupid :)
I'm glad to see you had a good sense of humor about it. I'm really not psychopathic. I was just bored and figured it would be a good way to kill 30 minutes.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » April 3rd, 2008, 6:51 pm

lets westside do his thing hes doing his research and posting just like you are.. lol.. every mafia group in US is being crackdownn some stronger than others.. us is not like how it used to bee everything back in the day was illegal buisness now everything is crackdownn

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 3rd, 2008, 7:58 pm

truestar wrote:lets westside do his thing hes doing his research and posting just like you are.. lol.. every mafia group in US is being crackdownn some stronger than others.. us is not like how it used to bee everything back in the day was illegal buisness now everything is crackdownn
Yeah, gone are the days when the FBI under Hoover denied the existence of the mob. Now the Bureau has sections investigating Italian Organized Crime, Eurasian Organized Crime, Asian Organized Crime, Balkan Organized Crime, Middle Eastern Organized Crime, and African Organized Crime. The DEA investigates the major drug trafficking organizations like the Colombians, Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Jamaicans, etc. The ATF investigates the major outlaw motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, and Bandidos.

The American LCN had a half century to become entrenched before law enforcement really started going after it on an effective, consistent basis. That's a luxury that the new crime groups don't have. Nor do they have the opportunity to corrupt government authorities and law enforcement authorities like the LCN did. There is also no opportunity for them to control labor unions and legitimate industries like the LCN. The one major factor that they do have is the drug trade, which is the modern day equivalent of bootlegging during Prohibition.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 3rd, 2008, 10:29 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
thewestside wrote:JOHNNY RED CONTRADICTS HIMSELF
the rudaj organisation was a powerful one

the rudaj gang is nothing, nothinggggggg
they ''amounted to the size of a 6th family''

The Rudaj Organisation is nothing
The Italians I would say are still more powerful

the italians are nothing anymore.

the italians are finished
the russians are nothing

the russians in America completely are in fact bigger i will admit it.
I'll tell you westside why I think the Albanian mafia is the strongest force in organised crime, and 50 years down the road will be the strongest criminal force in modern history.

I never came on here saying THE ALBANIAN MAFIA IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD

JOHNNY RED CRUNCHES THE NUMBERS
because if 500 000 albanians in the US can become the leading organised crime outfit then what do you think 10 000 000 albanians are doing in europe?
Me being an albanian i know that there is over 500 000 of us in america
albanian population is at 12-13 million
13-15 million
we have the highest gangsters per capita in the world

just acknowledge that Albania has the most mobsters per capita in the world
If the Balkan route is worth $400,000,000,000/yearly and the Albanians control 80% of it. Wouldnt that make just the Albanian mafias heroin operations more wealthy than every Italian or Russian organisation put together?
100 billion dollars annually is what the american cocaine market is worth... I think the balkan route could amount to 400 billion.

JOHNNY RED'S SOURCES

One whole article from CNN, citing unnamed FBI sources, in which it's entire claim that Albanians are "replacing the Italians" is obviously based on the Rudaj gang alone -
An article (by the International Civilian Police - Who?) using the same information from the above CNN article -
A bunch of articles that show the Albanian mob is powerful but fails to show it is the most powerful, whether in Europe or anywhere else -
An Episode of Law & Order -
op smiling: What? Am I in the blood now? (being used to Italian and other crime groups thinks the Albanian is taking his statement as sarcasm.
Albanian: *Smiles back* Thats right.
Cop: *smile drops as fast as ever* realizes something *says in his own mind- "this nigga is crazyyyyyyyy"*

lmaoooo very nice CSI. the cop says, the FBI is stuck on Italians, they think its still the 1970s. way to show how under rated the albanians are and how much we dont care ( whether you a don or a gang we dont care albanian rebels to grave scared-LESS, test this(
Albanian mafia in the show Law & Order: CI

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... afia&hl=en
My personal favorite, some "Mafia Nut" he knows -
i was talking to some mafia nut today, he has an entire library about mobsters and he himself (fully #%@&#%@ italian) told me he wouldnt be surprised if the albanian mafia turns out to be the biggest mafia in the world in like 10 years. in fact once i told him im albanian he didnt shut up about our mob, and that was from a bigger mafia freak than you westside this guy had like 300 bios films and books about them... russians italians all of them

JOHNNY RED THROWS OUT A CHALLENGE
HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU PEOPLE NEED???? Find me ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARTICLLLLLLE THATS SAY RUSSIANS ARE THE STRONGEST IN AMERICA AND EUROPE, JUST ONE PLEASEEEEEE, and from a reliable site like CNN or BBC, not any groupie sites...
Sorry Johnny, you won't find an article that says the Russians are the strongest in America, because they are not. That still belongs to the Italians -

"La Cosa Nostra is the foremost organized criminal threat to American society."
Federal Bureau of Investigation
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm

"The LCN has greater capacity to gain monopoly control over criminal markets, to use or threaten violence to maintain that control, and to corrupt law enforcement and the political system than does any of its competitors."

"La Cosa Nostra’s monopoly control over various illegal markets, and its diversification into legal markets, has so far not been matched by any other criminal organization in the United States."

United Nations
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218555.pdf

JOHNNY RED STICKS TO HIS GUNS
The Albanian mob is not the world most powerful criminal force, but I stick to my statements that the Albanians are the most powerful in Europe and are on the rise to becoming the most powerful in Midwest, East America. Ive given you over 20 websites, all different that agree with me but you just take those websites, dont even read tham and call them unofficial and BS. I dont doubt that every website could strecth the truth a little bit but when you have numerous articles and reports that say the Albanian mafia is the strongest in europe and on the rise to becoming the most powerful in America its kind of hard not to believe it.
Any proof that the Albanians "are on the rise to becoming the most powerful" other than one article which is obviously based on the Rudaj gang?

Any examples of other incidents where the Albanians have gone up against the Italians, the Russians, etc.?

Any examples of other Albanian groups in America that are so much more powerful than the Rudaj gang was?

Any official proof that actually says the Albanians are the most powerful in Europe or anywhere else?

PROOF THAT ALBANIANS ARE NOT ON THE RISE TO BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE U.S.

"Albanian criminal syndicates are moving into the northeastern United States, although their criminal activities are still small-scale."
International Crime Threat Assessment
http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/EOP/NSC/htm ... 3.html#r12

"Balkan organized crime is an emerging threat in the U.S. While several groups are active in various cities across the country, they do not yet demonstrate the established criminal sophistication of traditional Eurasian or La Cosa Nostra (LCN) organizations."
Federal Bureau of Investigation
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/balkan.htm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, omg............... westside your on drugs.... you actually took all my quotes put them together and answered each one of them????????? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo respect man respect to your phyopathic ways.... im just not gonna answer you anymore once i answer your other posts, unless u really say something stupid :)
Thats funny because you actually wrote those posts above, and you have contradicted yourself many times switching your stance.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Britains biggest robbery!

Unread post by RONNIE » April 4th, 2008, 4:42 am

interesting topic
being objective its funny to see that you are very biased on the italians too, westside

just found this about albanians
these guys dwarfing any mafia families yearly profits with one robbery, and they only number half a dozen, lol

Securitas heist: Five found guilty of Britain's biggest robbery

Detectives who caught the £53million Securitas raid gang last night insisted they will not give up the hunt for the massive cash haul that is still missing.
Although £21million has been recovered in a series of swoops, around £32million from Britain's biggest heist is thought to have been smuggled to Morocco, Cyprus and Albania.
Gang members Lea Rusha, 35, Stuart Royle, 49, Jetmir Bucpapa, 26 , Roger Coutts, 30, and Emir Hysenaj, 28, will be sentenced today after they were yesterday found guilty of plotting robbery, kidnap and firearms offences.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories ... -20302080/

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 4th, 2008, 4:42 am

interesting topic
being objective its funny to see that you are very biased on the italians too, westside

these guys dwarfing any mafia families yearly profits with one robbery, and they only number half a dozen, lol

Detectives who caught the £53million Securitas raid gang last night insisted they will not give up the hunt for the massive cash haul that is still missing.
Although £21million has been recovered in a series of swoops, around £32million from Britain's biggest heist is thought to have been smuggled to Morocco, Cyprus and Albania.
Gang members Lea Rusha, 35, Stuart Royle, 49, Jetmir Bucpapa, 26 , Roger Coutts, 30, and Emir Hysenaj, 28, will be sentenced today after they were yesterday found guilty of plotting robbery, kidnap and firearms offences.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 4th, 2008, 4:43 am

interesting topic

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 4th, 2008, 5:27 am

To put things more into perspective:
53 million pounds are 106 million US Dollars!
64 million US dollars are still missing!

nonetheless i think the italians, albanians and russians are together at the top, they cooperate and dont fight, and each has their own strengths and main territories
closely behind them the chinese, and then the colombians, mexicans and japanese

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Britains biggest robbery!

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 5:38 am

RONNIE wrote:interesting topic
Pray tell, how exactly am I biased on the Italians?
The amount in that heist hardly dwarfs the yearly profits of the larger American LCN families, to say nothing of the Italian Mafia families. Next time, know what you're talking about before you post.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 5:44 am

RONNIE wrote: nonetheless i think the italians, albanians and russians are together at the top, they cooperate and dont fight, and each has their own strengths and main territories
closely behind them the chinese, and then the colombians, mexicans and japanese
The Italians, Russians, Colombians, and Chinese are all more powerful than the Albanians. At this point, I'd say the Mexicans are too. I think the Albanians would be on par with the Japanese though.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 4th, 2008, 5:53 am

i see you cant come up with a real counter argument now, lol

you are like a living robot, again and again repeating your memorized knowledge of the italian mafia, stubborn, ignorant and most importantly
not really knowledgeable in regards to other organizations.you have only your superficial reports and disregard everything else.

every post you are portraying the italians as more powerful than anyone else, and discredit every source saying otherwise, how is that not biased?

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 4th, 2008, 5:58 am

also very interesting how you take Staluppi and Rosatti, write about their billion dollar revenues, and mention multiple times that they are just "soldiers" in
the colombo family, lol, as if everyone else in the family is that successful too or that their success is due to being in that family.
those "soldiers" are good businessman and probably richer than any of the "bosses" in america

most italian mafioso in america are struggling to pay the rent, i think you have said that yourself several times, but westside of course disregards that and
spins the information any way he wants to.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 4th, 2008, 10:21 am

thewestside wrote: Next time, know what you're talking about before you post.
A lot of people here don't know anything about the organized crime apart of what they have been reading from the newspapers. Yet they are cheerleading hard for their nationality. Like this one albanian guy (JohnnyRed??) who spoke about "we" when he was talking about albanian mafia. I've never ever met a mafia member who would be concerned even a bit about what people are writing about them in the internet... these internet talks don't give or take money for/from anyone.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 4th, 2008, 12:15 pm

RONNIE wrote:i see you cant come up with a real counter argument now, lol

you are like a living robot, again and again repeating your memorized knowledge of the italian mafia, stubborn, ignorant and most importantly
not really knowledgeable in regards to other organizations.you have only your superficial reports and disregard everything else.

every post you are portraying the italians as more powerful than anyone else, and discredit every source saying otherwise, how is that not biased?
Thats not biased whatso ever, ever heard of putting a good arguement up and providing the links to sources to reinforce your statement,only robot here is Johnny,the contradictions in his posts make him look really inbred and not quite there.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Thats that Albanian hustle that no one else seems to have anymore :D, There was another Albanian guy who planned an internet heist and made 19 million dollars from it in a 6 year span, and then westside comes on here saying they're not as sophisticated, come on now...

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 4:09 pm

Thats not biased whatso ever, ever heard of putting a good arguement up and providing the links to sources to reinforce your statement,only robot here is Johnny,the contradictions in his posts make him look really inbred and not quite there.

yes it is, anytime i contradicted myself was in time of anger to westsides robotic responses. i gte mad and say fuck italians, russians albanian are the most powerful in the world. you guys are helpless, you dont seem to understand many things except for exactly what you read...

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 4:12 pm

thewestside wrote:
The amount in that heist hardly dwarfs the yearly profits of the larger American LCN families, to say nothing of the Italian Mafia families. Next time, know what you're talking about before you post.

Yes it actually does dwarf on a LCN families yearly profits, the Gambinos were making 500,000,000 under Gotti, now what do they make? that heist was how much? 104 million was it? I gotta say, well done Albanians.

But then again, the lufthansa heist was way bigger in comparison and this albanian heist was a joke compared to that because THE ALMIGHTY GODLIKE ITALIANS planned the lufthansa heist and the uncontrollable idiotic albanians planned this one.

I guess this would somehow show you the difference between Italian mobsters and Albanian ones,

6-7 million on one heist,
104 million...

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 4:33 pm

They had to leave £153 million behind because they lorry was crammed so full of notes. haaaaaaaa I cant understand fucking english men but Im guessing they had no room in the truck or in their bags anymore loooool wow... imagine a job so big, you LEFT almost 250 million US dollars behind...

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » April 4th, 2008, 5:36 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... ay_al.html

DAILEY NEWS

MOVING IN ON THE MOB Say Albanian gangsters muscled out Lucheses
BY GREG B. SMITH DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 6:51AM

Enter Alex Rudaj, head of a Bronx-based Albanian gang that was itching to expand its gambling operations, prosecutors said. During the bail hearing in Manhattan Federal Court, prosecutor Tim Treanor said the Rudaj group was responsible for "several beatings in taking over the Astoria operations" from the Luchese family.

"We have seen . . . groups such as the Russians moving in on La Cosa Nostra," Kelley said. "This happens to be the most extensive that I've seen."

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » April 4th, 2008, 5:38 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... ay_al.html

DAILEY NEWS

Enter Alex Rudaj, head of a Bronx-based Albanian gang that was itching to expand its gambling operations, prosecutors said. During the bail hearing in Manhattan Federal Court, prosecutor Tim Treanor said the Rudaj group was responsible for "several beatings in taking over the Astoria operations" from the Luchese family.

"We have seen . . . groups such as the Russians moving in on La Cosa Nostra," Kelley said. "This happens to be the most extensive that I've seen."

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 4th, 2008, 5:56 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:

yes it is, anytime i contradicted myself was in time of anger to westsides robotic responses. i gte mad and say fu-- italians, russians albanian are the most powerful in the world. you guys are helpless, you dont seem to understand many things except for exactly what you read...
Why catch feeling then? :lol:
This is an online forum,dont get mad when your arguement isnt goin good and no one is taking your posts seriously, you were on rudaj's dick for the start of things but switched it up and said hes nothing
Yes it actually does dwarf on a LCN families yearly profits, the Gambinos were making 500,000,000 under Gotti, now what do they make? that heist was how much? 104 million was it? I gotta say, well done Albanians.
Once again no source,nothing to back it up with.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 4th, 2008, 6:25 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
thewestside wrote:

But then again, the lufthansa heist was way bigger in comparison and this albanian heist was a joke compared to that because THE ALMIGHTY GODLIKE ITALIANS planned the lufthansa heist and the uncontrollable idiotic albanians planned this one.

I guess this would somehow show you the difference between Italian mobsters and Albanian ones,

104 million...
The Gambinos pulled in only 500,000,000 a year. Thats alot of money but I thought most Italian crime families pull in at least a billion. Back in the day most Italian crime families pulled in at least a billion a year, but that was in the 50's-60's.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 7:27 pm

RONNIE wrote:i see you cant come up with a real counter argument now, lol

What would you consider a real argument? I back up my arguments with official reports, not superficial ones. I don't disregard anything if it has credibility. But it has to stand up to scrutiny. So far, Johnny Red's "evidence" hasn't done that. Then you come on here with an article about a multimillion dollar heist involving some Albanians and claim that it "dwarfs" anything Mafia families make in a year. OK Ronnie, I call your bluff. Since you say that one heist was more than a Mafia family makes in a year, you must know or have some examples of how much some Mafia families make on an annual basis. Of course I could tell you, but that would be too easy. Let's see if you really know what you are talking about or are just talking out of your ass.
RONNIE wrote:also very interesting how you take Staluppi and Rosatti, write about their billion dollar revenues, and mention multiple times that they are just "soldiers" in
the colombo family, lol, as if everyone else in the family is that successful too or that their success is due to being in that family.
those "soldiers" are good businessman and probably richer than any of the "bosses" in america

I agree that Staluppi and Rosatti aren't your average mafiosi. They are definitely high end earners. But that's not the point. The point is that Johnny Red claimed that the Rudaj gang "easily amounted" to the Colombo family. I demonstrated that it didn't even come close, as two members of the family were wealthier than the entire Rudaj organization.
most italian mafioso in america are struggling to pay the rent, i think you have said that yourself several times, but westside of course disregards that and
Get your facts right. I have never said that. I have said that LCN members basically follow the pattern of society in general. On one end you have guys like Staluppi and Rosatti who are multimillionaires, as well as captains and guys in the upper ranks who are usually wealthy as well. On the other end you have guys that are called "brokesters." They are guys who often have gambling problems, are constantly in debt to loansharks, and aren't very good earners. But the bulk of mob members, like society in general, are in the middle. They live a middle class lifestyle.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 7:41 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:yes it is, anytime i contradicted myself was in time of anger to westsides robotic responses. i gte mad and say fu-- italians, russians albanian are the most powerful in the world. you guys are helpless, you dont seem to understand many things except for exactly what you read...
So my responses seem robotic because I can back them up with official reports? Sorry, but I believe in presenting a credible argument, not coming with nothing like you often do and then resorting to petty insults when you're proven wrong. Don't blame anyone else for the fact that you often act like a two year old.
Johnny Red wrote:Yes it actually does dwarf on a LCN families yearly profits, the Gambinos were making 500,000,000 under Gotti, now what do they make? that heist was how much? 104 million was it? I gotta say, well done Albanians.

You're just like Ronnie. You claim the heist dwarfs the annual profits of an LCN family but then you demonstrate the fact that you don't know how much an LCN family makes in a year. If you don't know, how do you know that the heist is bigger? That's what I mean about talking out of your ass.

104 million...
You can cut out the sarcasm now. It's getting old. The recent heist involving the Albanians obviously dwarfs the Lufthansa heist. It has nothing to do with whether one was done by Italians and the other by Albanians. But once again, that's where you are coming from. Rather than being concerned with the simple facts, you turn everything into a contests between ethnic groups because your whole purpose for being here is to pump up the Albanians. And why is that? Because you are Albanian. You get some sort of sick, twisted pride out of it. Seriously, you need to grow up.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 7:50 pm

truestar wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... ay_al.html

DAILEY NEWS

Think about that. The Rudaj gang moving in on the LCN was the "most extensive" example that law enforcement had seen. Now we have the benefit of hindsight and know exactly what the Rudaj gang's "moving in" entailed -

1. They assaulted some associates of the Gambino, Lucchese, and Bonanno families.
2. They temporarilly took over a few gambling clubs.
3. They didn't back down at the gas station.
4. They "took over" John Gotti's old table at Rao's.

That's it. That's all there was. The Rudaj gang showed a lot of balls but what happened in the long run? They got taken down. Meanwhile, the LCN families they stood up to are still there.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » April 4th, 2008, 7:53 pm

i dunnno but the la cosa nostra hasnt beeen looking to strong lately at alll.. there are indictments allover the places every month some is gettin caught.. and the gambinos and lucheses are getting challenged by what you guys say not so strong albanian mob.. even in chanel 1 news in new york said the la cosa nostra particulary the gambinos are outa of buisness like they used to by alott..

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Richboy17 wrote: The Gambinos pulled in only 500,000,000 a year. Thats alot of money but I thought most Italian crime families pull in at least a billion. Back in the day most Italian crime families pulled in at least a billion a year, but that was in the 50's-60's.
Jut out of curiosity, where did you read or hear that most Italian crime families pulled in a billion a year back in the 1950's and 1960's?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 7:56 pm

truestar wrote:i dunnno but the la cosa nostra hasnt beeen looking to strong lately at alll.. there are indictments allover the places every month some is gettin caught.. and the gambinos and lucheses are getting challenged by what you guys say not so strong albanian mob.. even in chanel 1 news in new york said the la cosa nostra particulary the gambinos are outa of buisness like they used to by alott..
There are investigations, indictments, and prosections all the time relating to the LCN. Over time, they definitely weaken the families.

Exactly what Albanians are now challenging the Gambino and Lucchese families? Any examples besides the Rudaj gang, which got taken down?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 8:29 pm

What would you consider a real argument? I back up my arguments with official reports, not superficial ones. I don't disregard anything if it has credibility. But it has to stand up to scrutiny. So far, Johnny Red's "evidence" hasn't done that. Then you come on here with an article about a multimillion dollar heist involving some Albanians and claim that it "dwarfs" anything Mafia families make in a year. OK Ronnie, I call your bluff. Since you say that one heist was more than a Mafia family makes in a year, you must know or have some examples of how much some Mafia families make on an annual basis. Of course I could tell you, but that would be too easy. Let's see if you really know what you are talking about or are just talking out of your ass.

How are we talking out of our ass, WE GIVE YOU REPORTS LIKE YOU GIVE US REPORTS, WE GIVE YOU EVIDENCE LIKE YOU GIVE US EVEIDENCE. They stole 106 million US dollars, or around there I dont want to go exchange British pounds for Euros, but Ill take Ronnies word for it. If its 106 million isnt that about half the earnings of lets, the Colombos? Or Bannanos? or definently the Luccheses? No westside me Ronnie and truestar dont know what the families make annually but I seen the Gambino Crim Family biography and according to FBI and DEA and ATF and all of them the Gambinos made $500,000,000 a year under John Gotti in 1985-1991. Im sure that number has been cut in half with all the recent arrests and take downs. I know the Lucchese werent nearly as strong as the Gambinos and they continue to get weaker. Anyway Westside why dont you tell me how much do the LCN families make each yearly? And compare that salary of the whole family to this one heist. Keep in mind that they left $156,000,000 pounds because they had no more room. Now that would result in like what an extra $300,000,000? Ill look it up in a minute but lets do the comparison together Westside so none of us say we were wrong.

[/quote]I agree that Staluppi and Rosatti aren't your average mafiosi. They are definitely high end earners. But that's not the point. The point is that Johnny Red claimed that the Rudaj gang "easily amounted" to the Colombo family. I demonstrated that it didn't even come close, as two members of the family were wealthier than the entire Rudaj organization.

Westside just because they only took away $5,000,000 dollars worth of assests from Alex Rudaj it doesnt mean that thats all he had. Let me tell you something and for its worth Im gonna try to convince to about this matter. Most Albanian gangsters invest back home. Now I know you might come back on here critisizing that. Im not trying to say Alex Rudaj invested hundreds of millions of dollars back home but Im pretty sure he invested back there alot more than he did here. As hard as it'll seem to you and I know Ill just get BS from you and teekay about this but I do know people who have met him before and were connected to him in some way.
Westside you do do that alot.
Get your facts right. I have never said that. I have said that LCN members basically follow the pattern of society in general. On one end you have guys like Staluppi and Rosatti who are multimillionaires, as well as captains and guys in the upper ranks who are usually wealthy as well. On the other end you have guys that are called "brokesters." They are guys who often have gambling problems, are constantly in debt to loansharks, and aren't very good earners. But the bulk of mob members, like society in general, are in the middle. They live a middle class lifestyle.
Alright but Ronnie was trying to say that you have alot of brokesters in the LCN especially now a days. Didnt John "Junior" Gotti have a hard time putting together $25,000 for bail money? I read something like that once, if you want Ill research it and find the article.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 8:37 pm

[/quote]So my responses seem robotic because I can back them up with official reports? Sorry, but I believe in presenting a credible argument, not coming with nothing like you often do and then resorting to petty insults when you're proven wrong. Don't blame anyone else for the fact that you often act like a two year old.

Westside I have given you sources for everything that I have said. I gave you sources for Alex Rudaj, I gave you sources for Daut Kadriovski ("Among the most powerful heroin dealers in the country (USA)". I gave you sources to back up the power of the Albanian mafia in Europe. I gave you sources for every argument I made but you always see tham, discredit them and dont even read them. And then you say I came with nothing but insults.

You're just like Ronnie. You claim the heist dwarfs the annual profits of an LCN family but then you demonstrate the fact that you don't know how much an LCN family makes in a year. If you don't know, how do you know that the heist is bigger? That's what I mean about talking out of your ass.

But explain to me why I'm talking out of my ass. Didnt those Albanians in the UK just make $106,000,000 with one heist? Didnt they leave behind around $300,000,000 there because they had no more room? Lets not count the money they left there because they didnt earn it but lets just do the math for a second. In total, thats $406,000,000 US dollars with one heist. How can you not respect that westside? If Russians did that I would be praising them as much as Im praising these Albanians who did it. I would praise the people who did it if they were Italian, Black Mexican. Doesnt matter, you seem to discredit and hate everyone except the Italians and Russians. :?

cut out the sarcasm now. It's getting old. The recent heist involving the Albanians obviously dwarfs the Lufthansa heist. It has nothing to do with whether one was done by Italians and the other by Albanians. But once again, that's where you are coming from. Rather than being concerned with the simple facts, you turn everything into a contests between ethnic groups because your whole purpose for being here is to pump up the Albanians. And why is that? Because you are Albanian. You get some sort of sick, twisted pride out of it. Seriously, you need to grow up.[/quote]

Alright I do need to grow up but lets talk about the facts at hand here. Were talking about the Albanian mafia, Italian mafia and slightly the Russian Mafia. Stick to that please, what I need to do is my business.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 8:44 pm

[/quote]Why catch feeling then? :lol:
This is an online forum,dont get mad when your arguement isnt goin good and no one is taking your posts seriously, you were on rudaj's dick for the start of things but switched it up and said hes nothing

Sorry Im Albanian its my way to catch feelings lol, I dont get mad when my argument isnt going good, I get mad when westside twists my arguments around and then responsed to his own version of my argument. And then you come along and say yeah dickhead, westside is right your wrong, your a moron and westside is right even though I dont pay attention to your guys' argument that much but just like the Italians better than the Albanians because your annoying me by how much you talk about Albanians yourself.
Once again no source,nothing to back it up with.

Okay so the news article Ronnie sent did nothing for you source wise? They stole $106,000,000 and left $300,000,000 behind because they had no room. Now lets say they did have room and took the complete lot. $406,000,000 dollars is not comparable to a LCN family income? In fact show me ONE LCN family who makes that much period.

[/quote]Once again no source,nothing to back it up with.[/quote]