Macedonian Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Macedonian Mafia

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 18th, 2007, 2:59 am

I know what you're thinking. WTF?! "We don't care" or "We don't want to read this" but this is kinda wierd.

In the past 30 days I've been talking alot about Macedonian organized crime with alot of people, both here, other forums, real life, msn etc. but recently this wasn't here, and I've been talking most about it during the past few days. I was just browsing right now and I found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_Mafia

WTF?!?!!? Kinda freaky...

Now, some of the things said on there are of course big BS like the cocaine part so I'm guessing someone like me who likes to debate put an article there about our mafia and wrote the BS, while other things like the Macedonian star came pretty obvious to me.

I think this should fall under the catagory of Balkan organized crime groups:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/balkan.htm

As with quote:

The term “Balkan Organized Crime” applies to organized crime groups originating from or operating in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro, Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania.

AND PRETTY OBVIOUS:

Balkan organized crime is an emerging threat in the U.S. While several groups are active in various cities across the country, they do not yet demonstrate the established criminal sophistication of traditional Eurasian or La Cosa Nostra (LCN) organizations. However, they have proven themselves capable of adapting to expanding criminal markets and becoming involved in new activities, much like the historical growth of other organized crime groups.

But, as with other Slavic countries like Serbia and Bulgaria we have close ties to the Russian mafia, which is pretty obvious when you think of Macedonian, Serbian and Bulgarian mafias.

AND NOOOO THIS ISN'T A SET UP I DIDN'T PUT THIS ON WIKIPEDIA...

Also, a number of interesting faces I've seen in my town of Stip in Macedonia, a few of the guys who are rich businessmen, and of course made their way with dirty money like any other Balkan or even Russian businessman:

Robi - His website is http://www.robi.com.mk/

He is the owner of the cable company Robi in my town. He used to or maybe still lives in an apartment in my old building, drives this red convertable and knew my dad personally. Now, usually people get money and jobs through either parties which are currently the ones ruling Macedonia, or start with small businesses and work their way into wealth. His father was a cop who beat this kid to death for making fun of him and went to jail for a long time.

Slave "Oazata" "Oasis" "Chafkata" "Crow" Ivanov - His hotel's website is http://www.oazahotel.com.mk/

He is the owner of the best hotel in town, named after him now, Hotel Oaza, which means Hotel Oasis, which was called Hotel Astibo before. He also owned his own resturaunt named Oaza, and a carpet company which I heard he smuggled/traffiked drugs in, or maybe it was a fur coat company. :? When I went there for the summer, I saw his security guy :D big guy dressed in suit looked like some fighter/boxer/enforcer, think he had a broken nose. He called me buce. :lol: Nice guy, ladies man.

Zdravko "The Karate Man" "Karatisto"

Strongest man in town. Well, was before we heard he passed some time ago. He was a karate master. He also worked as a bodyguard for some Bulgarian mafia crime figure and got shot in the arm.

Ico "Black"

I'm trying to find out more, but seems like he was involved with my dad and some other guys in their youth in loansharking and extortion. I heard he has a sun. My aunt called him a bad man, and that's all I heard from her.

No one would tell me anything about my past or my family's past. FUCK!!!!!

Nice to know I got someone to teach me to be a man. :D

Hrhrhr...

Well I want to hear you're thoughts and opinions and please give me any info you know and no capone don't spam this thread with your anti-macedonian shiptar propoganda. :roll:

:wink:

Take back what I said it don't exist. Hmmm...

Why would they call a bunch of native organized crime groups a mafia? I guess it's cause we have tattoo's. :lol:

Same goes with the Russian mafia so... :wink:

Anything. News articles, info pieces anything... Provide please. Or anything you know...

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 18th, 2007, 5:10 pm

yeah the wikipedia site is defently fake .. very diferent than other wikipedia articles with the macedonian mafia having no urls in the article.. and yeah i tried and no luck nothing at all on the macedonian mafia

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 20th, 2007, 2:12 am

truestar wrote:yeah the wikipedia site is defently fake .. very diferent than other wikipedia articles with the macedonian mafia having no urls in the article.. and yeah i tried and no luck nothing at all on the macedonian mafia
Yeah I thought so too. We're very small time, yes? I think so. :wink:

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: Macedonian Mafia

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 3rd, 2011, 1:12 pm

THERE IS NO MACEDONIAN MAFIA IDIOT THESE GUYS ARE ALBANIANS HALF OF MACEDONIA IS ALBANIAN LAND