Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 6:08 pm

A look at how an Albanian billionaire Mafia boss/Business tycoon/Politician walks through the streets of where he came from (man with dark red leather jacket shaking hands, smoking). I apologize for the bad quality of the video. More can be found on youtube.



The interview.
http://www.winne.com/topinterviews/pacolli.htm
http://www.albca.com/aclis/modules.php? ... le&sid=634

To those of you who will not bother to read it completely here is the summary of this man.
Behgjet Pacolli on one side is a multi-billionaire Albanian business boss and recent head of the 'New Kosova Party' which is one of the main parties in the country. On the other side he is an Albanian Mafia Boss whose operations are based in Kosova-Albania/Switzerland. Mabetex is one of the biggest companies in not only Switzerland but in Europe. It has headquarters in Moscow, Russia and Lugano, Switzerland. The company operates in 16 countries (including South America, the Middle East and Central America as well as in eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, etc...). In 1990 he opened the company for which he is most known for, 'Mabetex". In 1991 he closed business with a turnover of 60 million dollars, in 1992, his second year of operating with 300 million and in 1993 he closed business with over 600 million. By 1994 his turnover was over one billion US dollars. His 'Mabetex company is based in Moscow, Russia, Lugano, Switzerland, and in Kazakhstan. He also owns what is known as the Diamond group which is a corporation made of travel agencies, bars, restaurants, hotels
and airline companies through-out the world. He is a friend and associate to some of the former and current most powerful men and women in the world. He is a personal associate and friend of Russian president Vladimir Putin, former President Boris Yeltsin and well as many other Soviet Union politicians. He Allegedly bribed Russian and Finnish Presidents Boris Yeltsin(Had $1 million dollars transferred to Hungarian bank account intended for Boris Yeltsin. Poured $10-15 million dollars into credit card charges that were used by Boris Yeltsin and his two daughters as well as other Russian officials. Also paid $10 million to numerous Russian officials in Moscow)and Marti Ahtisaari (Germany's federal foreign intelligence agency, had uncovered bank accounts held by Mr. Ahtisaari that had received two million euros and that on at least two occasions, he had received cash payments of more than 40 million Euros) totaling almost $100 million USD. He is a well-liked and close friend of Bill Clinton as well as numerous other American officials. Although he suffers allegations of bribing even Bill Clinton in 1999 and George Bush, no evidence has been established. However he has said freely many times "In Washington. I am paying a team of 60 people who are lobbying for Kosovo in the administration of president George Bush and in the U.S. Senate and Congress,".








Some quotes from the Interview:

We renovated the entire Kremlin, it is a very beautiful building and
not many people have had the same opportunities as me, which I give
thanks to god for. I initially met very small people there and
gradually my connections moved me up to the top and now Mr. Yeltsin
is my very good friend.


I have a very good relation with Yeltsin today, he is a
fantastic man and perhaps in 50 years the Russians themselves will
appreciate what he did for them, not Gorbachov but Yeltsin, he will
remain a very important man. I have very good relations with many
people particularly Mr. Puchma in Azerbaijan and Mr. Nazerbayev in
Kazakhstan. I also have a very good relationship with Bill Clinton,
he is a fantastic man.


We kept our promise and completed over 360,000sq meters of
government buildings and other civil constructions I have now been
made an honorary citizen of Kazakhstan. We also have started working
in the country's new capital Astana and are creating a modern
business and finance centre. Astana was a small village, which they
now want to make the financial centre of the country. We have
approximately 6000 people working in Kazakhstan, we also own a
tourism and airline company, and a very prestigious shopping centre
in the centre of Astana that covers over 22,000 square metres.

We also work in Uzbekistan; we built the city hall and the
presidential palace as well as city banks hotels and academies. We
have good markets in Asia, Russia and also in Siberia in Yakutsk
where we have practically built everything from hospitals, factories
and government buildings.


For example we
have an entertainment company, which incorporates movie production
and famous artists! The company was established in November 2001 and
is called B&G entertainment so we are already very successful and
work with the biggest artists of the Italian music scene. Every year
our artists are participating at the high level San Remo song
festival, with guest stars in 2002, like Shakira, Britney Spears,
Alicia Keys, Kelly Minogue and many others.



Mabetex has achieved considerable growth and success in just ten
years.
What do you attribute it too, is it your entrepreneurial
spirit or simply the right economic conditions?


--Why don't you guys take an obvious guess because he's going to lie lool :P.



Behgjet Pacolli's Business':
Mabetex
B&G Entertainment (Music and movie company)
Diamond group (Corporation of travel agencies, bars, restaurants, hotels
and airline companies through-out the world)
He is also majority or part owner to many indutries involved in media to
cosmetics, building,tourism, entertainment as well as transport. Too lazy
to look for the names, too lazy to type them.



Personal life (What I know):
Behgjet Pacolli grew up in Kosova in poverty. He travelled to Germany where he had no money. He took up a job at a local pizza store owned by a Syrian.The Syrian also helped Pacolli enroll in college, first to learn German and then to study foreign trade. To pay his way, Pacolli worked on the docks, learning enough of every language to ensure that he was always picked for the work ahead of other dockers. After three years he returned to Kosova more or less fluent in six languages and with a degree. Back at home, Pacolli found it difficult to get work since nobody believed that he had the degree he said he had. Eventually, he persuaded the then head of the Kosovo League of Communists, Mahmut Bakalli to see him. The two men hit it off and within 48 hours Pacolli was the official interpreter/translator in one of Kosovo's biggest enterprises. This was where Behgjet Pacolli was first introduced into the world of organised crime. Pacolli had many talents benefical to the League and it's associates. Moreover, it was a relationship that would later prove critical to Pacolli and, even today, the two men remain close. If you want to find out more, look it up because that's all I know damnit! Hahaha.







Just some quick links about the allegations made against Pacolli.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=D2KDf0U ... t#PPA85,M1

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A96F958260

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/441916.stm

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 30th, 2008, 8:17 pm

[quote="AlbaniaUnited"]A look at how an Albanian billionaire Mafia boss/Business tycoon/Politician walks through the streets of where he came from (man with dark red leather jacket shaking hands, smoking). I apologize for the bad quality of the video. More can be found on youtube.



The interview.
http://www.winne.com/topinterviews/pacolli.htm
http://www.albca.com/aclis/modules.php? ... le&sid=634

To those of you who will not bother to read it completely here is the summary of this man.
Behgjet Pacolli on one side is a multi-billionaire Albanian business boss and recent head of the 'New Kosova Party' which is one of the main parties in the country. On the other side he is an Albanian Mafia Boss whose operations are based in Kosova-Albania/Switzerland. Mabetex is one of the biggest companies in not only Switzerland but in Europe. It has headquarters in Moscow, Russia and Lugano, Switzerland. The company operates in 16 countries (including South America, the Middle East and Central America as well as in eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, etc...). In 1990 he opened the company for which he is most known for, 'Mabetex". In 1991 he closed business with a turnover of 60 million dollars, in 1992, his second year of operating with 300 million and in 1993 he closed business with over 600 million. By 1994 his turnover was over one billion US dollars. His 'Mabetex company is based in Moscow, Russia, Lugano, Switzerland, and in Kazakhstan. He also owns what is known as the Diamond group which is a corporation made of travel agencies, bars, restaurants, hotels
and airline companies through-out the world. He is a friend and associate to some of the former and current most powerful men and women in the world. He is a personal associate and friend of Russian president Vladimir Putin, former President Boris Yeltsin and well as many other Soviet Union politicians. He Allegedly bribed Russian and Finnish Presidents Boris Yeltsin(Had $1 million dollars transferred to Hungarian bank account intended for Boris Yeltsin. Poured $10-15 million dollars into credit card charges that were used by Boris Yeltsin and his two daughters as well as other Russian officials. Also paid $10 million to numerous Russian officials in Moscow)and Marti Ahtisaari (Germany's federal foreign intelligence agency, had uncovered bank accounts held by Mr. Ahtisaari that had received two million euros and that on at least two occasions, he had received cash payments of more than 40 million Euros) totaling almost $100 million USD. He is a well-liked and close friend of Bill Clinton as well as numerous other American officials. Although he suffers allegations of bribing even Bill Clinton in 1999 and George Bush, no evidence has been established. However he has said freely many times "In Washington. I am paying a team of 60 people who are lobbying for Kosovo in the administration of president George Bush and in the U.S. Senate and Congress,".



Call him a gangster or whatever but that would be mean George Bush would be a gangster too, same with hundreds of diplomats in this world. I would put this guy as more of a political gang boss instead of a mobster. He is on different level than guys like John Gotti, Capone, and whoever.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 8:35 pm

No he is not a gangster in the way George Bush is a gangster. Because unlike this guy's administration, Bush's is not involved in heroin trafficking, extortion, bank fraud, money laundering, prostitution, arm's trafficking, human trafficking, etc.... Although his clan is involved in alot of politics and corruption he still would not qualify as a George Bush being as he is still too close to the business he finances, supports and is involved in. However he is a full fledged gangster, only he does not put his hand out where it can be sprayed red if you get what I mean. He is way too important to alot of different clans and most importantly to his own to be caught for anything. He is not a George Bush, he bought his newly formed party. He is more like a mega-Michael Corleone.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by VostokSila » August 31st, 2008, 3:21 am

Many shows like this were produced about our business men aswell..
Russian-Jew Roman Abramovich, Boris Berezovsky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mayor of Moscow Yuri Luzhkov and Israeli based Arkadi Gaidamak.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by RONNIE » August 31st, 2008, 6:30 am

ANY sources for your claims, JohnnyRed? (except for the Yeltsin bribing "scandal" for which nobody was charged)

People here must be REALLY stupid if they dont get that AlbaniaUnited is JohnnyRed.
Just take a look at his first posts, he wrote exactly like JohnnyRed before he started to do the color thing and actually writing with commas, lol.
He has the same agenda to hype Albanian crime, but tries to be more diplomatic on this name. Its pretty funny how hard he tries. Even insulting his own JohnnyRed account, lol.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 31st, 2008, 5:29 pm

RONNIE wrote:ANY sources for your claims, JohnnyRed? (except for the Yeltsin bribing "scandal" for which nobody was charged)

People here must be REALLY stupid if they dont get that AlbaniaUnited is JohnnyRed.
Just take a look at his first posts, he wrote exactly like JohnnyRed before he started to do the color thing and actually writing with commas, lol.
He has the same agenda to hype Albanian crime, but tries to be more diplomatic on this name. Its pretty funny how hard he tries. Even insulting his own JohnnyRed account, lol.


ronnie your fucking retarded. first you write me messages saying i know how you feel blah blah your right, these people dont understand where your coming from blah, they're hard headed who are ignorant on albanian organised crime and now you come on the forum saying the total opposite. hoenstly albaniaunited is not me. hes a fucking retard who tries to pass himself off as distinguished and on neutral ground. he thinks people will listen to him then, what he doesnt know is that these people on this forum only believe what they want to and what the media has implyed. they dont understand shit. they search for their own countries organised crime syndicates and think that those crime syndicates run the fucking world in ervery way.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 31st, 2008, 5:33 pm

[quote="AlbaniaUnited"]A look at how an Albanian billionaire Mafia boss/Business tycoon/Politician walks through the streets of where he came from (man with dark red leather jacket shaking hands, smoking). I apologize for the bad quality of the video. More can be found on youtube.



fuck yeah thats how we walk down the street. 100 people behind, in every city there is a behgjet pacolli.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 5:59 pm

RONNIE wrote:ANY sources for your claims, JohnnyRed? (except for the Yeltsin bribing "scandal" for which nobody was charged)

People here must be REALLY stupid if they dont get that AlbaniaUnited is JohnnyRed.
Just take a look at his first posts, he wrote exactly like JohnnyRed before he started to do the color thing and actually writing with commas, lol.
He has the same agenda to hype Albanian crime, but tries to be more diplomatic on this name. Its pretty funny how hard he tries. Even insulting his own JohnnyRed account, lol.

If your referring to me as JohnnyRed than I'll answer you but as AlbaniaUnited because I don't know nor am I JohnnyRed. I don't know what you mean by I wrote just like JohnnyRed. JohnnyRed talks about stupid things and swears alot. If your talking about grammer that's the way I usually write on MSN/AIM. So that's the way I started out here but got the hang of the color thing I started writing properly because I wanted my posts to look good. I am not here to hype up Albanian organised crime. I'm here to discuss mafia politics lol. I'm interested in organised crime and want to know about every criminal organisations around the world. Although the majority of my studies have been about Albanian organised crime. Although the first criminal organisation I started learning about what the Italian-American mafia in the 1910's-20's-30's. Things were so much more interesting then. Although I gave you some quick links on the bottome of the first post. You can look for other sources yourself. Why should I bother? If you doubt it. I couldn't care less. My source is that it's been made public numerous times and was brought to world attention when it happened. Any other details you can find yourself.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 6:03 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:A look at how an Albanian billionaire Mafia boss/Business tycoon/Politician walks through the streets of where he came from (man with dark red leather jacket shaking hands, smoking). I apologize for the bad quality of the video. More can be found on youtube.



fu-- yeah thats how we walk down the street. 100 people behind, in every city there is a behgjet pacolli.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Here is a perfect example of Johnny showing himself getting sexually aroused over a video of a mobster from his country. Are you jacking off to this video, Johnny???

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 6:05 pm

fu-- yeah thats how we walk down the street. 100 people behind, in every city there is a behgjet pacolli.

No actually there is not a Behgjet Pacolli in every Albanian city. Behgjet Pacolli is a multi-billionaire with worldwide top connections. There are not a lot of Albanian clans with the money him and his clan pull in. Top clans in Tirana, Prishtina, Europe and the boss' of the "15 Families" can be compared to or surpass Behgjet Pacolli's clan but not every city in Albania-Kosova. There you go exaggerating again. This is why no one takes you seriously. Because you say things like there is a Behgjet Pacolli in every Albanian city.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 6:08 pm

I can find a 1000 people in this town alone that look, dress, talk, walk, act and move like the mobsters in the video. My barber is one of them HAHAHAH. No, really, I'm serious.

Now peeps looking like Fedor, heh, 50 percent of all the males between the ages of 18 and 25 looking like him except taller, more muscular, scarier and are better fighters.

I'm pretty sure same goes for Albania. This is the Balkans afterall...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 6:13 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
fu-- yeah thats how we walk down the street. 100 people behind, in every city there is a behgjet pacolli.

No actually there is not a Behgjet Pacolli in every Albanian city. Behgjet Pacolli is a multi-billionaire with worldwide top connections. There are not a lot of Albanian clans with the money him and his clan pull in. Top clans in Tirana, Prishtina, Europe and the boss' of the "15 Families" can be compared to or surpass Behgjet Pacolli's clan but not every city in Albania-Kosova. There you go exaggerating again. This is why no one takes you seriously. Because you say things like there is a Behgjet Pacolli in every Albanian city.
Johnny called you retarded in another post. He's glorifying Albanians and the Albanian nation yet he's insulting the only other Albanian on the board, and the only friend he has. Pathetic. I got respect for you, though.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 6:15 pm

razbojnik wrote:I can find a 1000 people in this town alone that look, dress, talk, walk, act and move like the mobsters in the video. My barber is one of them HAHAHAH. No, really, I'm serious.

Now peeps looking like Fedor, heh, 50 percent of all the males between the ages of 18 and 25 looking like him except taller, more muscular, scarier and are better fighters.

I'm pretty sure same goes for Albania. This is the Balkans afterall...
HAHAHAHHAHAA I love myself. Am I arrogant or what? Unfortunetly I'm not rich I don't have the right to be arrogant. I'm smart though, that's a reason. Your looking at the next Bahgjet Pacolli. :D

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 6:51 pm

razbojnik wrote:
razbojnik wrote:I can find a 1000 people in this town alone that look, dress, talk, walk, act and move like the mobsters in the video. My barber is one of them HAHAHAH. No, really, I'm serious.

Now peeps looking like Fedor, heh, 50 percent of all the males between the ages of 18 and 25 looking like him except taller, more muscular, scarier and are better fighters.

I'm pretty sure same goes for Albania. This is the Balkans afterall...
HAHAHAHHAHAA I love myself. Am I arrogant or what? Unfortunetly I'm not rich I don't have the right to be arrogant. I'm smart though, that's a reason. Your looking at the next Bahgjet Pacolli. :D
I'm guessing you live in Macedonia? What city? Are there any Albanians in your city?

JohnnyRed just gets carried away because he has ethnic pride. He sees Behgjet Pacolli whose Albanian walking down the street with several dozens of what look like members of his clan behind him. This video is really cool when you think about it because we people raised in America are in love with gangsters. But JohnnyRed calm down. Say what you said to yourself in your house. Why do you have to post it on here?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 7:31 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
I'm guessing you live in Macedonia? What city? Are there any Albanians in your city?
I'm pretty sure same goes for Albania. This is the Balkans afterall...
HAHAHAHHAHAA I love myself. Am I arrogant or what? Unfortunetly I'm not rich I don't have the right to be arrogant. I'm smart though, that's a reason. Your looking at the next Bahgjet Pacolli. :D[/quote]

I'm guessing you live in Macedonia? What city? Are there any Albanians in your city?

JohnnyRed just gets carried away because he has ethnic pride. He sees Behgjet Pacolli whose Albanian walking down the street with several dozens of what look like members of his clan behind him. This video is really cool when you think about it because we people raised in America are in love with gangsters. But JohnnyRed calm down. Say what you said to yourself in your house. Why do you have to post it on here?[/quote]

Stip. There are maybe only a couple of Albanians in this whole city, according to my knowledge. Maybe you know otherwise...

We're in the Eastern part, near the border with Bulgaria, so we don't get alot of Albania plates around here, more BG, D, I and even GR EU plates, mostly BG and D.

I understand what you say about the American love for gangsters. Johnny, amongst many other people in America, has watched too many movies about gangsters.

I know the real life style. It's not as glamorous as you see it on your TV. Well it is, but watching it and living the real life thing is a very different feeling. Both street gangs and mafia groups, I know the feeling. It's a wonderful feeling, I'll tell you.

But now, I'm inexperianced with alot of things, especially violance. I've stayed away from it most of my life, but with the good also comes the bad...

It's not cool to watch people yelling, screaming, pulling out guns, knives, throwing chairs, breaking tables, using beer bottles during fights, it's just traumatic and confusing unless you don't have any feelings at all...

After that incident, I felt alive. I can't belive I say it, but I want it to happen again. More violance. It was traumatic as fuck. Imagine this 6'4 240 pound muscular drunk 16 year old teenager who is your friend go against your best friend you've known all your life and while all your friends are breaking it up, you stand to the side in confusion, and fear. I also didn't pick a side while everyone picked my best friends side, the logical thing for me to do, right, since he was being an asshole against me too. My heart rate was jacked, adrenalin was pumping to the fullest, I had no anger, I just had fear, stress and confusion within me so I couldn't do shit. Everyone was yelling, screaming and muscling their way into peace.

I wanted it to end. Then after I calmed a bit like everyone else, while the guy fell off his motorcycle as we expected cause he was drunk and reckless, I just filthered away the stresseses of the bad feeling and turned it into something that made me chuckle, out of irony.

For the first time in my life on Saturday, an alcoholic drink felt good. I felt more...it just..tasted horrible, the reason I don't drink it, but...I could say things I would have troubling saying in real life, do actions I couldn't do without the drink...Hell I felt I couldn't feel the anger, confusion, fear and adrenaline with the heart rate and dizzyness I get during violent confrenations...

Fuck I'm lost..

Ok ahem..

That's your mafia lifestyle. You become a poet expressing those feelings. Go out and live it for yourself. You'll love it, and you won't want it to stop. But let those bad parts come, cause they will, it's a concequence that comes with the life. You can't imagine the fear and pressure you have always looking over your shoulder to see if a cop or a killer is looking for you because you know your full of sins and wrongdoings...

Especially if you are someone who has self esteem and confidence issues, as well as anxiety, depression and nervousness issues....

This isn't the scene at Christies in Goodfellas. There isn't any music playing in the background to easen up the situation because without music it will be like real life...

Take the worst most terrifying most traumatic situation in life you'd had to face where there was the biggest risk of death for you, that feeling.

Johnny, don't glorify the Albanian mafia. Just don't. When you got old and you were still into the fantasy, imagine you went into the business with some older more experianced mafia thugs who are used to blood and gore being spilt --- and YOU AREN'T. How would you react if you entered a room underground with them, something cold, concrete like, there was a dead guy decomposing on a table, they gave you an axe or a hacksaw to chop off his limbs. I'm pretty sure your nearing that sexual climax by now, but think...

You just get a glimpse into a garbage bag filled with body parts you'll automatically become histerical, you'll throw up, start crying because of fear and confusion, you'll go nuts, just like I almost did when my father made that couscous sauce. I'm serious. You don't know shit...

OOH THEY ALL DRIVE A BIG BEAUTIFUL MERCEDES BIG HOUSES OOH I know they do that's why they are gloriyed in films. You don't see a construction worker being gloryfied in films:

"I made 2.50 an hour, I dug 8 hours a day. It was just wonderful. I almost fell off the 110th floor, it was a hell of a rush. My pal Dave and McKlutsky fell off, they're dead. I should too."

But, why do the mafia films always have a tragic ending????????????????????????????????????????????

Because that's the bad side!!!!!!! It could go good from bad instead of death from bad, but it will go bad at some point.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 7:39 pm

Take Bahgjet for example...

The guy is 58 or 59 years old. He has it good at a younger age than Kaneff, who is a multimillionare at the age of 82 who has a big house who has a silver Mercedes S550 who has a wife 30 years younger than him who owns his own real estate/property management firm and has his own golf courses and plazas, but all the money can't bring him happiness because he's old as fuck.

There are some who have it just as good at the age of 20. But those who aren't the boss, but the soldiers of the whole film...

What wil lthey do before they become to boss, before they go on top where they don't need to longer do the things they are doing???

How many people will have they hurt, killed, beaten or robbed before they get to the top. How many sins???

Not good.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » August 31st, 2008, 7:41 pm

You can also get beaten, robbed, killed, shot, stabbed or even tortured and raped yourself because you do this. Take a look at all the angles.

The normal male human mind thinks of what he thinks is the obvious decision, the obvious thought. I, amongst many others, take a look at all angles. I analyze before I plan before I carry out something.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 10:53 pm

razbojnik wrote:Take Bahgjet for example...

The guy is 58 or 59 years old. He has it good at a younger age than Kaneff, who is a multimillionare at the age of 82 who has a big house who has a silver Mercedes S550 who has a wife 30 years younger than him who owns his own real estate/property management firm and has his own golf courses and plazas, but all the money can't bring him happiness because he's old as fu--.

There are some who have it just as good at the age of 20. But those who aren't the boss, but the soldiers of the whole film...

What wil lthey do before they become to boss, before they go on top where they don't need to longer do the things they are doing???

How many people will have they hurt, killed, beaten or robbed before they get to the top. How many sins???

Not good.

Behgjet Pacolli has it good because he made it good. He's a leader. The reason he has 100 mobsters walking behind him is because they admire him. They can't do what he did. Otherwise they would be in front of the group like Behgjet was in the video. He went to Germany with nothing. Working at a Pizza store, enrolling in college. Then working at the docks to pay for his college. Became fluent in six languages and went back to his native land. Now he is the boss of one of the most powerful Albanian mafia clans with connections to some of the most powerful men in the world (Bill Clinton, Putin, Yeltsin). He is also the next president of Kosova hopefully.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 11:41 pm

Russian president Boris Yeltsin shaking hands with Mafia tycoon Behgjet Pacolli for a job well done finishing 'The Kremlin'.

Image

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by RONNIE » September 1st, 2008, 5:53 am

Johnny, why would you insult AlbaniaUnited when he is in fact the only guy here who shares your viewpoint? The only guy besides you who hypes Albanian crime? Why?

Your viewpoint is idiotic, I just didnt want to see your dumb posts anymore when I told you its pointless to post here... How many more times do people need to prove you wrong?

I understand that razbonjik and one or two others are stupid enough to believe that you are not AlbaniaUnited. Just surprised thewestside hasnt exposed you YET.

And where is the source of Pacoli being a mobster? I dont see ANY. You are just as ignorant on your new account as you were on your old one, you just write better grammar now.
Chances are not very high that there is another idiot like you out there, who writes 50 posts in 2 days, who coincidentally uses the same arguments as you, has the same agenda, knows everything that has been talked about on this forum... just to hype a certain ethnic group. What the fuck is wrong with you?

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by RONNIE » September 1st, 2008, 5:54 am

Johnny, why would you insult AlbaniaUnited when he is in fact the only guy here who shares your viewpoint? The only guy besides you who hypes Albanian crime? Why?

Your viewpoint is idiotic, I just didnt want to see your dumb posts anymore when I told you its pointless to post here... How many more times do people need to prove you wrong?

I understand that razbonjik and one or two others are stupid enough to believe that you are not AlbaniaUnited. Just surprised thewestside hasnt exposed you YET.

And where is the source of Pacoli being a mobster? I dont see ANY. You are just as ignorant on your new account as you were on your old one, you just write better grammar now.
Chances are not very high that there is another idiot like you out there, who writes 50 posts in 2 days, who coincidentally uses the same arguments as you, has the same agenda, knows everything that has been talked about on this forum... just to hype a certain ethnic group. What the fuck is wrong with you?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by VostokSila » September 1st, 2008, 9:00 am

AlbaniaUnited... yo uare only speculating. And you could be dead wrong. That is why I do not like to assume dumb things like Behgjet having something to do with the fall of the USSR.
That clip of him walking down the street reminds me of the old days in Russia, when men walked around the local markets to oversee their business and to look at their "power" and influence.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » September 1st, 2008, 11:30 am

VostokSila wrote:AlbaniaUnited... yo uare only speculating. And you could be dead wrong. That is why I do not like to assume dumb things like Behgjet having something to do with the fall of the USSR.
That clip of him walking down the street reminds me of the old days in Russia, when men walked around the local markets to oversee their business and to look at their "power" and influence.


What are you talking about Vostoksila? When have I EVER said that Behgjet Pacolli had something to do with the fall of the USSR? The fall of the USSR was from communism. Nobody had anything to do with it. That picture shows Behgjet shaking Yeltsin's hand after completing the Kremlin.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » September 1st, 2008, 11:39 am

RONNIE wrote:Johnny, why would you insult AlbaniaUnited when he is in fact the only guy here who shares your viewpoint? The only guy besides you who hypes Albanian crime? Why?

Your viewpoint is idiotic, I just didnt want to see your dumb posts anymore when I told you its pointless to post here... How many more times do people need to prove you wrong?

I understand that razbonjik and one or two others are stupid enough to believe that you are not AlbaniaUnited. Just surprised thewestside hasnt exposed you YET.

And where is the source of Pacoli being a mobster? I dont see ANY. You are just as ignorant on your new account as you were on your old one, you just write better grammar now.
Chances are not very high that there is another idiot like you out there, who writes 50 posts in 2 days, who coincidentally uses the same arguments as you, has the same agenda, knows everything that has been talked about on this forum... just to hype a certain ethnic group. What the fu-- is wrong with you?

No your wrong. I dont support or share the same view points as JohnnyRed. Never have. JohnnyRed thinks it's Albanian mobsters and nobody else. I realize that there are other mobsters in the world. If anybody would be the one to expose me as JohnnyRed it would be Razbojnik. So I dont know why you would say he would believe me. He has argued with Johnny the most and they have said the worst things about each other. My source of Pacolli being a mobster is that his went from pulling in $60 million to $1 billion in a matter of 4 years. Business cannot grow to that extent unless there is a source of money building the business. My other and main source of Pacolli being a mobster is his family back home. They are all criminals involved in arms and heroin trafficking and everyone knows it. The numerous bribing allegations made against him. The fact that he's a politician and soon to be president in Kosova. What more would you like Ronnie?

I don't know everything that has been talked about on this forum but I did read alot of pages from the Albanian threads because thats what caught my curiousity. People talking about my country and country men. Also people talking harshly about it thanks to Johnny. Thats what made me post here.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » September 1st, 2008, 11:48 am

Also think about it Ronnie. If JohnnyRed was me do you think he would hesitate for one minute to leave out Behgjet Pacolli from these forums? If JohnnyRed knew anything about this man he would have came on here saying he makes $60 billion a year and has 100,000 members in his clan alone. Hahahaha. JohnnyRed hates on me because I see things where they are and he thinks I'm not patriotic enough or something. I dont know and dont care really. I care that you keep saying I'm him.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by RONNIE » September 1st, 2008, 11:49 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:My other and main source of Pacolli being a mobster is his family back home. They are all criminals involved in arms and heroin trafficking and everyone knows it. The numerous bribing allegations made against him. The fact that he's a politician and soon to be president in Kosova
Any proofs for this? No, of course not. You dont even have a blog source for this.

Now tell me, why do you write with different colours, underlining your text etc. Why do you try so hard now to sound different than JohnnyRed, when your first post looked like this (just like JohhnyRed):

"even though you have said your share of ignorant things about my country i'll try to keep it fair with you and let it go since johnnyred is a hell of a provoker.
but heres something i want to ask you since you want to answer a question so much. if JohnnyRed says something like albanians can wipe out russians in moscow than why do you bother answering him? let me tell you something vostoksila i know you like myself probably have alot of ethnic pride but if two idiots are arguing. the fight will never stop. but if an idiot and an intelligent person are fighting the intelligent person will stop the fight and move on. besides this is the internet it should be easy to take insults and move on. you've said numerous ignorant things about albanians which im letting go because you said them out of anger and in retaliation to JohnnyRed. just move on and get back on topic."

I am actually only posting this only for thewestside, because he is the only person here who would likely understand that you are JohnnyRed, no matter how hard you try to disguise! Not counting on Razbonjik the Macedonian Internet pussy or the guy from Sibiria to understand logic, lol.

JohnnyRed has repeatedly mentioned Pacoli, and he has mentioned many other things you have done as well. Are you retarded to think that its not crystal clear who you are?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » September 1st, 2008, 12:05 pm

RONNIE wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:My other and main source of Pacolli being a mobster is his family back home. They are all criminals involved in arms and heroin trafficking and everyone knows it. The numerous bribing allegations made against him. The fact that he's a politician and soon to be president in Kosova
Any proofs for this? No, of course not. You dont even have a blog source for this.

Now tell me, why do you write with different colours, underlining your text etc. Why do you try so hard now to sound different than JohnnyRed, when your first post looked like this (just like JohhnyRed):

"even though you have said your share of ignorant things about my country i'll try to keep it fair with you and let it go since johnnyred is a hell of a provoker.
but heres something i want to ask you since you want to answer a question so much. if JohnnyRed says something like albanians can wipe out russians in moscow than why do you bother answering him? let me tell you something vostoksila i know you like myself probably have alot of ethnic pride but if two idiots are arguing. the fight will never stop. but if an idiot and an intelligent person are fighting the intelligent person will stop the fight and move on. besides this is the internet it should be easy to take insults and move on. you've said numerous ignorant things about albanians which im letting go because you said them out of anger and in retaliation to JohnnyRed. just move on and get back on topic."

I am actually only posting this only for thewestside, because he is the only person here who would likely understand that you are JohnnyRed, no matter how hard you try to disguise! Not counting on Razbonjik the Macedonian Internet pussy or the guy from Sibiria to understand logic, lol.

JohnnyRed has repeatedly mentioned Pacoli, and he has mentioned many other things you have done as well. Are you retarded to think that its not crystal clear who you are?

Well you seem convinced so all I can say is go ahead and think that what the fcuk do you expect me to do? Cry? If JohnnyRed knew anything about Behgjet Pacolli other than that he is a billionaire than he would a have a field day. He thinks he knows about the Albanian mafia. But JohnnyRed doesnt know shit about his countrie's criminals. He knows somewhat of the existence of Behgjet Pacolli and is so interested in the Albanian mafia that he doesnt even think to research the guy. Proving how smart he is and how much information he has about the mafia he glorifys. He cannot be more than 14 years old. I really know about the Albanian mafia as well as other mafias. Johnny's problem is that he doesnt even know about the Albanian mafia but comes here saying Albanians can wipe out Russian in Moscow. If you want to keep distrupting things by saying I'm JohnnyRed I can't do anything about it except say 'Bitch fcuk you cause my shoes are brand new'.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 12:59 pm

RONNIE wrote:Johnny, why would you insult AlbaniaUnited when he is in fact the only guy here who shares your viewpoint? The only guy besides you who hypes Albanian crime? Why?

Your viewpoint is idiotic, I just didnt want to see your dumb posts anymore when I told you its pointless to post here... How many more times do people need to prove you wrong?

I understand that razbonjik and one or two others are stupid enough to believe that you are not AlbaniaUnited. Just surprised thewestside hasnt exposed you YET.

And where is the source of Pacoli being a mobster? I dont see ANY. You are just as ignorant on your new account as you were on your old one, you just write better grammar now.
Chances are not very high that there is another idiot like you out there, who writes 50 posts in 2 days, who coincidentally uses the same arguments as you, has the same agenda, knows everything that has been talked about on this forum... just to hype a certain ethnic group. What the fu-- is wrong with you?
AHAHHAHAAAHAH

Continue... :D

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 1:01 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
VostokSila wrote:AlbaniaUnited... yo uare only speculating. And you could be dead wrong. That is why I do not like to assume dumb things like Behgjet having something to do with the fall of the USSR.
That clip of him walking down the street reminds me of the old days in Russia, when men walked around the local markets to oversee their business and to look at their "power" and influence.


What are you talking about Vostoksila? When have I EVER said that Behgjet Pacolli had something to do with the fall of the USSR? The fall of the USSR was from communism. Nobody had anything to do with it. That picture shows Behgjet shaking Yeltsin's hand after completing the Kremlin.
Actually the fall of the Soviet Union was because one person after another was convinced that you could get rich from capitalism easy, and it's possible, but not everyone can do it, yet that's what they wanted everyone to think, the reason they perferred capitalism and democracy instead of communism/socialism.

Practice over theory, wealth and power over ideology and dying for it = collapse.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 1:07 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
RONNIE wrote:Johnny, why would you insult AlbaniaUnited when he is in fact the only guy here who shares your viewpoint? The only guy besides you who hypes Albanian crime? Why?

Your viewpoint is idiotic, I just didnt want to see your dumb posts anymore when I told you its pointless to post here... How many more times do people need to prove you wrong?

I understand that razbonjik and one or two others are stupid enough to believe that you are not AlbaniaUnited. Just surprised thewestside hasnt exposed you YET.

And where is the source of Pacoli being a mobster? I dont see ANY. You are just as ignorant on your new account as you were on your old one, you just write better grammar now.
Chances are not very high that there is another idiot like you out there, who writes 50 posts in 2 days, who coincidentally uses the same arguments as you, has the same agenda, knows everything that has been talked about on this forum... just to hype a certain ethnic group. What the fu-- is wrong with you?

No your wrong. I dont support or share the same view points as JohnnyRed. Never have. JohnnyRed thinks it's Albanian mobsters and nobody else. I realize that there are other mobsters in the world. If anybody would be the one to expose me as JohnnyRed it would be Razbojnik. So I dont know why you would say he would believe me. He has argued with Johnny the most and they have said the worst things about each other. My source of Pacolli being a mobster is that his went from pulling in $60 million to $1 billion in a matter of 4 years. Business cannot grow to that extent unless there is a source of money building the business. My other and main source of Pacolli being a mobster is his family back home. They are all criminals involved in arms and heroin trafficking and everyone knows it. The numerous bribing allegations made against him. The fact that he's a politician and soon to be president in Kosova. What more would you like Ronnie?

I don't know everything that has been talked about on this forum but I did read alot of pages from the Albanian threads because thats what caught my curiousity. People talking about my country and country men. Also people talking harshly about it thanks to Johnny. Thats what made me post here.
This man here has that certain special power only one in a million could have...

Also, I haven't said the worst things LOL... I avoided insulting because my record was already pretty fucked up and the risk of getting banned was high. I got banned for going off topic and Johnny continued to insult in every post.

Ronnie, stop acting like a retard. This can't be Johnny. It just can't. Johnny is a 12 year old kid, and a 12 year old kid can only have one personality, he cannot lie and cannot make another personality.

Ahh fuck it I'm not explaining it to Ronnie, Albania just don't listen to him ignore when he says your Johnny he's just desperate for attention...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 1:09 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Also think about it Ronnie. If JohnnyRed was me do you think he would hesitate for one minute to leave out Behgjet Pacolli from these forums? If JohnnyRed knew anything about this man he would have came on here saying he makes $60 billion a year and has 100,000 members in his clan alone. Hahahaha. JohnnyRed hates on me because I see things where they are and he thinks I'm not patriotic enough or something. I dont know and dont care really. I care that you keep saying I'm him.
You find it insulting cause Johnny's a little dipshit who can't write proper grammar and your an educated man. I would too...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Interviewing Behgjet Pacolli

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 1:10 pm

RONNIE wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:My other and main source of Pacolli being a mobster is his family back home. They are all criminals involved in arms and heroin trafficking and everyone knows it. The numerous bribing allegations made against him. The fact that he's a politician and soon to be president in Kosova
Any proofs for this? No, of course not. You dont even have a blog source for this.

Now tell me, why do you write with different colours, underlining your text etc. Why do you try so hard now to sound different than JohnnyRed, when your first post looked like this (just like JohhnyRed):

"even though you have said your share of ignorant things about my country i'll try to keep it fair with you and let it go since johnnyred is a hell of a provoker.
but heres something i want to ask you since you want to answer a question so much. if JohnnyRed says something like albanians can wipe out russians in moscow than why do you bother answering him? let me tell you something vostoksila i know you like myself probably have alot of ethnic pride but if two idiots are arguing. the fight will never stop. but if an idiot and an intelligent person are fighting the intelligent person will stop the fight and move on. besides this is the internet it should be easy to take insults and move on. you've said numerous ignorant things about albanians which im letting go because you said them out of anger and in retaliation to JohnnyRed. just move on and get back on topic."

I am actually only posting this only for thewestside, because he is the only person here who would likely understand that you are JohnnyRed, no matter how hard you try to disguise! Not counting on Razbonjik the Macedonian Internet pussy or the guy from Sibiria to understand logic, lol.

JohnnyRed has repeatedly mentioned Pacoli, and he has mentioned many other things you have done as well. Are you retarded to think that its not crystal clear who you are?
Thanks for ruining the thread, Ronnie.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”