Eastern Europe And other places vs USA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Eastern Europe And other places vs USA

Unread post by insanecrip » September 14th, 2008, 1:28 pm

I know america might have more gangs than eastern european countries, but these countries have higher murder rates and are highly dangerous

check out some statistics

Usa 2000- 5.5 Murders per 100,000

Now look at these european countries

Lithuania 2000- 10.01 per 100,000
Lativa 2000- 10.03 per 100,000
Belearus 2000- 10.13 per 100,000
Ukraine 2000- 8.93 per 100,000
Estonia 2000- 10.45 per 100,000

Now other fuckin dangerous places in world

Russia 2000- 19.80 per 100,000
South Africa 2000 - 49.6 per 100,000
Colombia 2000- 62.7 per 100,000

these countries might not have bloods, crips, nortenos, surenos, but fuck the crime rate in these countries are way higher than us, and dont underestimate white ppl either, just look at russia, that place is full of violence, russian skinheads have been killing immigrants that are comming to russia, those motherfuckers are crazy and they don't need no blue rag or red rag, not that im dissin yall but some gangsters look like ordinary ppl but their crazy INSIDE, looks are truly fuckin deceiving, rem that homeboy

and compton is not the most dangerous place in america anyways, its hyped up

take a look at GARY,INDIANA- place has far higher homocide rates than Compton and East St. Louis very dangerous too

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Eastern Europe And other places vs USA

Unread post by whiskeyjack » September 15th, 2008, 1:24 am

-i was told by the old fart who works with me here in the far east russia that about 20 years ago, 1 in every 3 people had done time in jail.... He says that these people are such an influences that many of the younger children grow up idolizing these people, add in crappy schools, low employment rates, and moody individuals and id say it makes alot of sense.... And it shows too these people do not tolorate any sexual jokes like north americans do, they get all rallied up and its a instant knockout.... The motto here is "No one gives a fuck" .... I walked into the one bar in okhutsk and this one guy was getting boot fucked by like 10 people, and the other half of the bar didnt even care, they just kept talking to each other.... yes i left right away

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 15th, 2008, 2:33 pm

I still think that the US is the most dangerous country of all the western countries. But it has nothing on the crime rate of third world countries or Russia.
Even though many cops are corrupt or racist, there is a law enforcement system in the US that is actually working mostly.
In Russia, Brazil or some parts of Mexico that is not the case.
Lets take the Rodney King case as an example. The US cops were racist and corrupt and full of shit. But they were taken to court at least. If that had happened in lets say Brazil, Rodney King would have been shot in the head and the guy who filmed it too. Maybe they would have tortured him before. Nothing would have ever been heard about that again.
The "Cops" in Brazil go into the Ghettos with automatic guns and kill people on sight without any evidence or reason.
THAT is the difference between countries like the US and Russia or Brazil.
In Russia many people are actually scared to call the police, because most of them are on the payroll of the Mafia. So when the Mafia committed a crime against you and you call the cops, you will most likely get fucked twice. So you just shut up and do nothing.
I am not even talking about South Africa because the Police doesnt do their work at all there. I know from a guy who lived in Johannesburg, that the police doesnt even go into certain townships without armoured vehicles, no matter if there was a murder reported or not.
Shit like that simply doesnt exist in the US or Europe.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » September 17th, 2008, 4:17 am

Here I'm afraid to punch a cop in the face, he'll kill me. Hell I'm afraid to mouth off to him let alone fight with him...

There was this one incident that all the parents tell to their kids in order to save them from becoming another of these incidents...

The owner and founder of the cable company Robi, his father, was a cop. One day infront of the elementary school I went to 1st grade, these kids were mouthing off to Robi's father, the cop, who was telling them to go home and stop making noise...

The guy pulls out his baton, and beats this fucking kid down. He was maybe my age(15)...

The kid's organs tear up and the kid dies in the hospital. The kid's friends rally up about 100 people and storm the police station US embassy in Belgrade style, throw rocks and moloto cocktails and shit...

They're all caught later on and hae to pay through the nose. Now the guy goes to jail for maybe what, 20 years??? His son now owns the company that provides all internet and cable television to Eastern Macedonia...

Because of kids like these, they created the Alfi units...

These guys are basically boxer types who have only 8th grade education and they are given the uniform which is basically a t-shirt with the Macedonian police and Alfi logo on it and some jeans, some sneakers and are sent off to duty.

These guys serve kinda as civilian police and circle the town at night stoned and drunk as fuck in this little old crappy run down blue Wolkswagen Golf. For example if two teens get into a fight, or a group, they come and beat the fuck out of everyone and then take them to the police station. Sometimes they let you go for example if it's 4 am LOL and your a minor going through the streets after 12 am(curfew by law but they don't start telling minors to go home till after 1 am)...

They aren't nessicerily allowed to do this, but um.. They do it anyways and no one can do a single thing about it. LOL my father actually agrees with them doing this cause he hates criminals for some reason even though he has a criminal record himself.......

Wait...

Here's some more corrupt Russian cops:

They don't need a taser LOL:

They kicked this old lady for no reason:

Who gives a crap if the USA has alot of gangs...

It's just a bunch of troubled teenagers that aren't worth shit so they gather a 100 people and give themselves an image so they feel like they are worth something...

They are so much into that mentality over there they just don't understand when they are in real danger for their lives...

Exhile or death...

Ok Eastern Europe vs. US gangstas yo..

Let's play out a scenario...

Two big muscle boxer types from Eastern Europe with shaved heads go about talking to eachother in Russian for example and going through the street minding their own business. There are a group of like 10 gangstas sitting down hanging out smoking a blunt and shit yo. They say some shit to the boxers who ignore them and keep going on. Now the posse gathers up and comes infront of them. The boxers stop talking to eachother and stop walking, and make a laughing type of face. They say with Russian accents in English: Get the fuck out of my way... The gangstas talk shit how they are gonna pop a cap in their ass yo, and the gangsta pushes one of the Russian boxers, and the boxers don't have guns, but we'll give the gangsta a crappy little snub nose or something...

Now...

The Russian boxer that got pushed chuckles, and then both of the boxers pound the gangstas to a bloody pulp. Of course the boxers are surrounded and the gangstas try to gang beat the boxers but to no avail their scrawny little boney hands don't have any effect on the boxers hard muscle body, and this may sound like a romance novel but just keep with the storyline, ahem, so they just start running in all directions...

The Russians swearing in their language and the gangstas shit a brink. So one of the gangstas hides behind a bush or garbage can or something and takes a shot at the Russians with the snub nose, he misses, so the Russians turn around and with a war cry chase the motherfucker, the guy uses his monkey style freerunning skills to climb a tree or a building or something and get away...

The next few days...

First the gangsta's house gets blown up. The other's car gets blown up. The other gets machine gun fire through his house. The other gets hung with a noose on the basketball court. The other gets stabbed to death by huge knives by two Russians Eastern Promises style. The list goes on and on...

See the difference??? The gangstas were like what the fuck just happened yo damn, and scared shitless, crying, and in need of a change of dipers, and want nothing to do with those Russians, felt lucky to be alive and act like they've come out of the first scene of Saving Private Ryan...

The Russians, on the other hand, the incident fucks with their mind so much that they can't carry out their regular organized crime activities and are now in a pissed off mood so in their free time instead of hanging out with family they gather up and kill the gangstas one by one, and their families and anyone in the close vicinity...

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » September 17th, 2008, 11:00 am

lol,what kinda shit is that razbojnik?u watched a lot training day or other european "mafia movies"

First of all what russians would do in the ghetto?Walk around enjoying life?lol
U should be in the movie industry lol
Never heard of russian mafia going at ghettos by any mean or buissness.Plus to it if there US gangstaz would c russian mafia guy they would not try to fuck with him just by his look on his face.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 22nd, 2008, 6:42 am

Babmuk wrote:lol,what kinda shit is that razbojnik?u watched a lot training day or other european "mafia movies"

First of all what russians would do in the ghetto?Walk around enjoying life?lol
U should be in the movie industry lol
Never heard of russian mafia going at ghettos by any mean or buissness.Plus to it if there US gangstaz would c russian mafia guy they would not try to fu-- with him just by his look on his face.
LOL

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 22nd, 2008, 7:30 am

well damn.
After reading this thread i gotta admit i do agree with the things being said.
Compared to the USA these other countries suck.
Why would somebody want to live in those places?
Getting killed/shanked/beat up is not cool and if living in the United states makes me safer im cool with that.
Streetgangs.com members should make a safest countries with the hottest bytches and job opportunities in the world thread.
I wanna live in those countries.
And can somebody please make a safest cities in the US with the hottest bytches and job opportunities thread.
Philly cool and all but i wanna live in the Hampton,Beverly Hills or someshit.
Fuck the hood, im tryin to move up in life.
if you not tryin to do that you hustlin backwards and got your priorities fucked up.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2008, 12:58 pm

Last edited by Sentenza on September 22nd, 2008, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2008, 1:04 pm

razbojnik wrote: Ok Eastern Europe vs. US gangstas yo..

Let's play out a scenario...

Two big muscle boxer types from Eastern Europe with shaved heads go about talking to eachother in Russian for example and going through the street minding their own business. There are a group of like 10 gangstas sitting down hanging out smoking a blunt and shit yo. They say some shit to the boxers who ignore them and keep going on. Now the posse gathers up and comes infront of them. The boxers stop talking to eachother and stop walking, and make a laughing type of face. They say with Russian accents in English: Get the fu-- out of my way... The gangstas talk shit how they are gonna pop a cap in their ass yo, and the gangsta pushes one of the Russian boxers, and the boxers don't have guns, but we'll give the gangsta a crappy little snub nose or something...

Now...

The Russian boxer that got pushed chuckles, and then both of the boxers pound the gangstas to a bloody pulp. Of course the boxers are surrounded and the gangstas try to gang beat the boxers but to no avail their scrawny little boney hands don't have any effect on the boxers hard muscle body, and this may sound like a romance novel but just keep with the storyline, ahem, so they just start running in all directions...

The Russians swearing in their language and the gangstas shit a brink. So one of the gangstas hides behind a bush or garbage can or something and takes a shot at the Russians with the snub nose, he misses, so the Russians turn around and with a war cry chase the motherfucker, the guy uses his monkey style freerunning skills to climb a tree or a building or something and get away...

The next few days...

First the gangsta's house gets blown up. The other's car gets blown up. The other gets machine gun fire through his house. The other gets hung with a noose on the basketball court. The other gets stabbed to death by huge knives by two Russians Eastern Promises style. The list goes on and on...

See the difference??? The gangstas were like what the fu-- just happened yo damn, and scared shitless, crying, and in need of a change of dipers, and want nothing to do with those Russians, felt lucky to be alive and act like they've come out of the first scene of Saving Private Ryan...

The Russians, on the other hand, the incident fucks with their mind so much that they can't carry out their regular organized crime activities and are now in a pissed off mood so in their free time instead of hanging out with family they gather up and kill the gangstas one by one, and their families and anyone in the close vicinity...
I somewhat agree with you, that the criminals in Russia are crazy, but you make it look like the gangs in the US are just a bunch of weenie teenagers. Probably many of them are, but believe it or not, i was in Watts some time ago and i have seen a couple of 6.5 " tall, biggg, black dudes tatted from head to toe that you wouldnt want to start a fight with. They looked like Kimbo Slice so to speak. I was glad that my bus was coming fast, lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2008, 1:12 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:well damn.
Getting killed/shanked/beat up is not cool and if living in the United states makes me safer im cool with that.
Streetgangs.com members should make a safest countries with the hottest bytches and job opportunities in the world thread.
And can somebody please make a safest cities in the US with the hottest bytches and job opportunities thread.
fu-- the hood, im tryin to move up in life.
if you not tryin to do that you hustlin backwards and got your priorities #%@& up.
Yea it looks cool from the outside when you watch movies like City of God or Tsotsi or whatever. But once you live in a slum without water and electricity and people getting laid down daily in front of your door, youll change your mind very quickly. I have never heard of any person in the world that lives or lived in a 3rd world slum that thought it was cool living there. Everybody wants to get out.
When i was younger i used to think the same way with all that glorification of violence in movies and music and so on, but as i get older i appreciate more and more that i grew up in one of the safest places in the world probably. I am very thankful for that.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 9:48 am

well damn.
if you not tryin to do that you hustlin backwards and got your priorities #%@& up.
Same here...
Yea it looks cool from the outside when you watch movies like City of God or Tsotsi or whatever. But once you live in a slum without water and electricity and people getting laid down daily in front of your door, youll change your mind very quickly. I have never heard of any person in the world that lives or lived in a 3rd world slum that thought it was cool living there. Everybody wants to get out.
When i was younger i used to think the same way with all that glorification of violence in movies and music and so on, but as i get older i appreciate more and more that i grew up in one of the safest places in the world probably. I am very thankful for that.
That's right...

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by insanecrip » October 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:well damn.
yea i feel what ya sayin, when i made this thread i wasn't tryin to make those places look cool or show them off, just sayin some places got less gangs, but have lots of homocides

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 5th, 2008, 4:49 am

this is fuckin nonsense, look at the og crips/bloods, dudes like big jake (rip) even tookie (rip), theyre hardly skinny teenagers.no doubt the russian dudes your thinkin of are ogs also, your not tellin me that theres not skinny little russian fucks that get into crime and catch a bad one, they all look like arnie in terminator,yeah right. they look like that after they've gone to jail, come back, survived the street life for 20 years or more same as the crip/blood dudes do. in the street life whether your in london la or moscow the strong survive and the weak perish, its capitalism in its rawest form.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 6th, 2008, 9:17 am

cliffard wrote:this is fuckin nonsense, look at the og crips/bloods, dudes like big jake (rip) even tookie (rip), theyre hardly skinny teenagers.no doubt the russian dudes your thinkin of are ogs also, your not tellin me that theres not skinny little russian fucks that get into crime and catch a bad one, they all look like arnie in terminator,yeah right. they look like that after they've gone to jail, come back, survived the street life for 20 years or more same as the crip/blood dudes do. in the street life whether your in london la or moscow the strong survive and the weak perish, its capitalism in its rawest form.
LOL

blah blah blah richest country in the world got tougher gangsters than third world macedonia we understand your rich western ass already you own us ^^

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 7th, 2008, 8:10 am

razbojnik wrote:
cliffard wrote:this is fuckin nonsense, look at the og crips/bloods, dudes like big jake (rip) even tookie (rip), theyre hardly skinny teenagers.no doubt the russian dudes your thinkin of are ogs also, your not tellin me that theres not skinny little russian fucks that get into crime and catch a bad one, they all look like arnie in terminator,yeah right. they look like that after they've gone to jail, come back, survived the street life for 20 years or more same as the crip/blood dudes do. in the street life whether your in london la or moscow the strong survive and the weak perish, its capitalism in its rawest form.
LOL

blah blah blah richest country in the world got tougher gangsters than third world macedonia we understand your rich western ass already you own us ^^

I agree with him though, there are lots of tough ass gangsters roaming the streets of the US. Shit, even here in Germany i have seen some people you dont want to fuck with. To a much lesser extend of course. Hells Angels, the pimps who run the red light districts etc. You wont run shit if you are not tough enough to back it up.

You are not saying that these guys are weenie teenagers Razbo, are you? ;)

Only some1 with a death wish would start a fight with them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 7th, 2008, 9:08 am

And i wouldnt call someone who looks like this

and is capable of doing this

a weenie teenager wannabe.

I know you got a distinct hatred for north american culture because of what you have been going through in your past, but dont loose your common sense compadre.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 7th, 2008, 1:14 pm

please re-read the post, i'm not american, i'm also not saying that american gangsters (with the exception of bush,cheney,wolfowitz etc.) are more powerful than eastern european gangsters, if anything the russians etc. are at the level of corrupting entire governments..far more powerful than even the mafia in the 60's in america. what i am saying is there are badasses and wannabees wherever you go, nobody has a monopoly on either one.

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by insanecrip » October 8th, 2008, 10:32 am

man yall always gotta argue over some stupid shit, just look at this, every motherfucking country has some tough mothersucker who will knock you out, spit on you, beat your ass so bad you wouldnt of never wanted to look at him, stop arguing over stupid shit, America has big mofos, russia and the whole goddamn world does, no point of arguing

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by insanecrip » October 8th, 2008, 10:46 am

And, you if you big and build dont mean you untouchable in any country, anybody can be a potential to be dropped, so my story is that I'm originally from Yugoslavia which had a civil war and broke into like 6 countires, so anyways after the war people were mentally fucked up, my uncle happened to have hardly any money, he became deep into the liqour, drinking day after day for years, he became agressive, now one day he was up in a bar where ''tough'' dudes used to hang out, sometimes small time gangs or mafia dudes, so anyways he getting drunk minding his own business, my uncle is only like 170 pounds and 5 feet 10 inches, some dude that came up to my uncle was around 6 feet 3 and weighed over 200, this guy came up to my unc talking that shit, he thought he could talk to an small guy because of his size, so he starts '' your a poor drunk, get out of here you son of a bitch, nobody likes you'' my uncle was like '' ok man i warn you stop talking shit'' the guy is like ''stfu you bitch, your poor, you drink, your wife is a bitch and your kids are gonna be losers like you'' my uncle was like '' shut the fuck up, i wont tell you again'' the guy was like ''what the fuck are you gonna do, you junkie motherfucker'' my uncle grabbed his knife and stabbed the guy a few times nearly killing him, the big guy was on floor bleeding all over place and he had a crew of like 2 other dudes, my uncle being drunk was going all over bar threatening anybody if they were gonna talk shit he'll stab anybody, well almost anybody in the bar left including those 2 dudes, so police arrives and arrest him, no luckily BOSNIAN laws are a joke, he got 3.5 years for attempting murder, im sure here in the states he would of got over 10 years minimum, so the moral here is anybody can get dropped and my original purpose to show that even some places with less gangs can still be very dangerous, proof of statistics

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 8th, 2008, 1:59 pm

You've got Angels in Germany as well?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 8th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You've got Angels in Germany as well?
Yea i think they are in pretty much every european country..

Oh wait, they dont have them in Macedonia. :P

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 23rd, 2008, 3:35 pm

Sentenza wrote:

They aren't where they would be a minority in terms of people with their mentality, aka Anglosaxon-Western European types, the American biker mentality. See Greece but not Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia etc.?

I mean, I'm for HA but just as any biker club 1. the roads are shit everything is hilly I'd like some 81 member to floor his harley davidson through my road xD 2. besides that the locals would disagree, it's not our style idk :/ and if they tried OC they would pretty much get chased out hells angels are public with websites and shit with the original logo no fronts like the politicial parties which are perfectly legal by international law and everyone here is denyable and on the down low, mafia runs the country but hey we don't have a mafia

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 23rd, 2008, 3:57 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

They aren't where they would be a minority in terms of people with their mentality, aka Anglosaxon-Western European types, the American biker mentality. See Greece but not Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia etc.?

I mean, I'm for HA but just as any biker club 1. the roads are shit everything is hilly I'd like some 81 member to floor his harley davidson through my road xD 2. besides that the locals would disagree, it's not our style idk :/ and if they tried OC they would pretty much get chased out hells angels are public with websites and shit with the original logo no fronts like the politicial parties which are perfectly legal by international law and everyone here is denyable and on the down low, mafia runs the country but hey we don't have a mafia
But why are they in russia, Czech Republic and Hungary then?
But you are right probably....

crrr
What city do you live in now?: Espoo

Unread post by crrr » December 2nd, 2008, 6:16 pm

Eastern Europe is dangerous, it's nothing to laugh about.

Spokas
What city do you live in now?: zzZZzz

Unread post by Spokas » February 20th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Hi , i'm from Lithuania .

Why u think that east Europe are Russians ? Its so stupid ... Go to wikipedia and search for the Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia ... There u will find about us .

And what about gangs . Yes , we have some gangs . They selling drugs and do bad things . Those guys are really dangerous .

Celo
What city do you live in now?: sarajevo

Unread post by Celo » July 11th, 2009, 2:19 pm

most people just use russian as a term for any eastern european.. like a serb, a georgian, macedonian, ukrainian, chechen, etc.. yes, the baltic people got treated very badly under the soviet union, and they played games with population control, creating a russian majority in some cities.. but it's over now. lithuania will never be part of russia's "sphere of influence" again. slowly people will learn about all of us, as eastern europeans move to the west and contribute to social progress. we have many artists and scholars that are coming to europe and the US in the "brain drain" of former soviet states.

Henkke
What city do you live in now?: Tallinn

Unread post by Henkke » August 24th, 2009, 3:24 am

First of all I have to say that what i'm about to write is purely my own opinion due to the facts I have received watching documents and reading literacy about this subject. I think this subject can't even be compared with each other. There's a huge difference between the US street gangs and the Eastern European Mafia. Wheter people like to admit or not, Russian mafia is dominating the whole Eastern Europe, I could almost say the whole world. When somebody at this topic said do not confuse Russia as part of the Eastern Europe;
Spokas wrote:Hi , i'm from Lithuania .

Why u think that east Europe are Russians ? Its so stupid ... Go to wikipedia and search for the Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia ... There u will find about us .

And what about gangs . Yes , we have some gangs . They selling drugs and do bad things . Those guys are really dangerous .

sadly to say that related to this topic the Russians are a part of that area since everything that happens is run by the Russian mafia. All the independent gangs there doesn't operate there without the excistance of the higher power, which is the Red Army. I'm glad to say that I've been raised in a good environment in so called safe Scandinavia, although in Finland there is one of the highest violence rate in the world compared to the size of the population( nothing to do with gang criminality though) but have witnessed how the mafia silently rules the underground here as well. I've been living also in the former Soviet Union area, where the organized criminal activity is high. I've to say that in some way I have a great respect towards the Russian mafia, and I don't wonder why people are scared of them. And this might be one of the essentials of the whole thing, if everybody are so scared of something, that they start admiring it, it means it has to be something influencial. I don't have any personal experience dealing with the mafia and don't want to, I just admire them because the Russian mafia is the best in the world in what they do.

As I was about to say that you can't even compare the criminal activities of gang bangers in the streets of US and the world wide spread Russian mafia. I'm not downgrading the US street gangs at all, but they are totally in a different weight class compared to the mob, the mafia ofcourse being in the elite super weight league. My arguments defending my opinions are: 1. The mafia's purpose was from it's beginning to make money and achieve power by that means, that was their only simple mission. Only the fittest survive in this kind of business and people are recruited by their qualities of achieving this. Just watch History Channels document about the foundation of the strongest mafia in the world, these guys are brutal business men,everybody with a lower university degree at least. Whereas the street gangs recruit people that are desperate,weak individuals which seek for a family, somebody to rely on and the feel of sense of belonging to something. So this is a matter of sophisticated criminality against unsophisticated. I.e. you can kill people in the streets also shooting innocent people at the same time, which is slopyness. The purpose of mafia killings are strategic to obtain political power as well. Sure there is lots of casualties in the street war trying to obtain power on the streets, but these gangbangers couldn't ever obtain political power what so ever. They are blindfolded that the money runs in the streets, proves their stupidity big time. What runs the world? Economy, where is the mafia's central focus...trying to do economical gains in the economy of countries. And if taken in consideration where do these gangbangers get their drugs that they peddle on the streets; The answer would of course be the South American drug cartels and The Eastern European mafia. When taking this point of view, US street gang members are just "retailers and wholesalers" for dealing the higher authorities stuff and pass it on as lower middlemen in the North American market. They don't have the finances, equipment nor the brains to start producing drugs and supply it in a world wide scale nor even on North American scale. 2. Eastern Europe as well as on the world wide basis organized criminality is way much more effective than street gangs. There's a huge difference between an organized criminality in large scale and so called street criminality.
3. The Eastern Europe which is ruled by the mafia has operations that typical US street gangs could even dream about, i.e the mafia works on different business sectors, constantly developing according to the supply and demand. Whereas the street gangs peddles drugs and has a little prostitution ring which their their biggest achievement. 4. Next point is the violence factor, the brutality of these killers. I have a quality versus quantity factors insight. US street gang might have tens of thousands of crew members per gang and because of that ofcourse there might be more killing involved, but street gangs violence is unsophisticated killing. It's just mass murdering without a cause, it has gone on for decades and still none of the gangs has taken a monopoly. What about the mafia, they're operating and expanding more efficiently and effectively and certainly has more power than these street gangs combined and that's a fact!
5. From a psychological point of view, showing off your gang membership by outlooks is already a big sign of weakness. Who would you fear more, a gangbanger showing off by appearance that " don't f***k with me or I will verbally asault you first and then put a bullet in your head with my homies" or a mafia person who appears to look normal and a cold blooded killer hiding in disquise, not showing of emotions with that big mouth talking shit and sometimes empty threats as the teenage gangbangers you see on the streets?
6. The last one since I don't see any point of moving on this subject which is obvious, Intellectual/Strategical crimes(Mafia) with a well established goal in mind vs. Absurd stupid violence with street respect and greediness in mind(Street gang).
7. Global criminal activities, including the US, with wide assortment of economical sectors run by the mafia vs. the narrow criminal activities in the US by street gangs

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » July 1st, 2010, 8:25 pm

ive known many gangbangers in the US some tough people, but they have no idea that the ghettos in the states and the drive by's are kiddie stuff compared to the things that happen back home in eastern europe

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » July 5th, 2010, 12:45 pm

nigga just finished playin that grand theft auto and have 2 say if all eastern europeans are like that crazy niko belic then i have 2 give it up 2 them
but ona real deal they still white which is soft 2 me lets be honest,talkin bout shit happenin in eastern europe,go to africa or jamaica and u'll see that ur europe hood whatever u call it is a disney land compared 2 that,oh yea thers loads of nations in us but none of them on some mad shoot em shit like us niggas so dont call it childish,all u do is money launderin,i aint proud of what we do but us young niggas be the realist get 2 know that

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » July 7th, 2010, 1:03 pm

Low_Dogg wrote:nigga just finished playin that grand theft auto and have 2 say if all eastern europeans are like that crazy niko belic then i have 2 give it up 2 them
but ona real deal they still white which is soft 2 me lets be honest,talkin bout shit happenin in eastern europe,go to africa or jamaica and u'll see that ur europe hood whatever u call it is a disney land compared 2 that,oh yea thers loads of nations in us but none of them on some mad shoot em shit like us niggas so dont call it childish,all u do is money launderin,i aint proud of what we do but us young niggas be the realist get 2 know that
money laundering only lol

get informed there's a big difference between corrupt African governments in civil wars and Jamaican drug lords to nuclear arms trafficking to terrorist organizations and what not, its easy knowledge just go watch a you tube doc or something

and saying just because someone skin tone makes them soft is ridiculous never under estimate anyone that's just foolish, the most prolific hit men and murders for hire have been of European heritage