Macedonia arrests 15 over trafficking network

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Macedonia arrests 15 over trafficking network

Unread post by razbojnik » November 5th, 2008, 6:00 pm

SKOPJE - Macedonian police have arrested 15 people suspected of organizing a human trafficking network which has smuggled dozens of immigrants towards Europe, the interior minister said Wednesday.

Fifteen Macedonian citizens were suspected of "having organized illegal transfer of 64 immigrants, out of which 44 are from China, 14 from Albania and six from India," Gordana Jankulovska told reporters.

The group was trying to traffick immigrants through Greece towards other European Union countries, the minister added.

A Greek and a Chinese suspected to be organizers of the criminal group were still at large.

Macedonian police have begun the operation against the network several months ago in cooperation with police throughout the Balkans region, Jankulovska said.

Macedonia, a tiny Balkan republic of two million which borders EU members Greece and Bulgaria as well as Albania and Serbia, has been one of the main transit countries for the illegal trafficking of drugs, humans and weapons towards the West.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti ... ernational

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know what you're thinking, calm down. I don't know how it's possible either, basically I turn on A1 or Kanal 5, every single day there's an organized crime related incident, a raid, a shootout, a riot, something...

I'm suprised too, and my dad is. I told him organized crime here is really strong, I mentioned examples, it's wierd for him cause he was involved in that shit 30 years ago and he said it was just small time businessmen, corrupt politicians and local thugs, drug dealers and crews making good. Now these small time businessmen are the wealthiest in the country, the drug dealers that were small time corner dealers are now amongst the largest smugglers of the products they sell, transferring hundreds of kilos and tons, the corrupt politicians are now long retired, those local thugs and crews have pretty much aged, retired and disbanded, or some have gone to become crime bosses, and a new generation(25 year olds now) with a new style(tepac sterotype, for example, large muscular build, tall, shaved head, does either kickboxing or wrestling) has taken the local thugs and crews place, and times have changed with the Albanians becoming a big part of the overall picture and the Bulgarians(most influental on Macedonian organized crime and our largest parters in the trade), Serbs, Russians and Italians staying in the same place.

What the fuck is coming to this region???

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Macedonia arrests 15 over trafficking network

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 8th, 2008, 3:25 pm

Shut the fcuk up moron, "what is coming to the region". So a few people get caught for trying to smuggle people to Europe, holy shit call NATO, the the US Army, someone must stop these made men. Lame... Macedonian organized crime will stay regional... nothing special about MOC. Even Romanians or Bulgarians have surpassed you guys in Organized crime. You guys only have about 3 million people worldwide anyway... So its harder then hardest for you guys to be any sort of real threat to anyone except Macedonia itself.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 8th, 2008, 5:16 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Shut the fcuk up moron, "what is coming to the region". So a few people get caught for trying to smuggle people to Europe, holy shit call NATO, the the US Army, someone must stop these made men. Lame... Macedonian organized crime will stay regional... nothing special about MOC. Even Romanians or Bulgarians have surpassed you guys in Organized crime. You guys only have about 3 million people worldwide anyway... So its harder then hardest for you guys to be any sort of real threat to anyone except Macedonia itself.
LOL? Yes, that's why you pay our crime bosses in Western Macedonia in order to do business...

And not regional, you know how many Macedonians flock to Italy and Germany nowadays? Back and fourth? My friend's brother offered to sell me one of many IPhones he brings in out of the Czech Republic. Just because we're not stupid like you dumbasses to go around starting fights and getting your asses kicked and being loud as fuck getting caught like dumb gangbangers from the states, doesn't mean we're regional or small. In Paris you have hundreds, so what? My father's crew basically ran Paris in the 1970s, my dad had friggin coffee with Alain Delon, so who gives a fuck if you went from 15-20 to several hundred in 7-8 years since you moved there. In Toronto, we're scattered as fuck, we might not have a seperate neighbourhood like we do in Sydney, and we might not have so many fucking stores and businesses with cyrillic letters or a large number of businesses floating around in the database like fucking Chinese or Hindu's, that's because we infiltrate businesses, and there's not a single damn thing anyone can do about it. It's a hostile takeover motherfucker, stealth wise.

See, Albanians create the mess while we, Serbs and Bulgarians go in and take everything over. You are our distraction. :)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 8th, 2008, 5:20 pm

I lol @ wtf is going on, I literally myself have no idea.

Naftemporiki: Organized crime on the Balkans – worrying scales

19 November 2008 | 09:59 | FOCUS News Agency

Athens. Organized crime levels on the Balkans and Southeastern Europe has reached worrying scales. This was one of the conclusions at a conference by the Union of Greek Prosecutors held in Volos , the Greek daily Naftemporiki announces. The conference was attended by prosecutors from Bulgaria, Albania, Romania, Macedonia, Turkey and 108 prosecutors from Greece.
Trade with people, traffic of drugs and money laundering were noted as the most serious fields.

--------------------

And not a single field about Macedonia being part of Greece was mentioned, yet we attended as Macedonians...

So what's the scheme here? We already know everyone is bullshitting, what's the big agenda here?

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 9th, 2008, 10:02 am

razbojnik wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Shut the fcuk up moron, "what is coming to the region". So a few people get caught for trying to smuggle people to Europe, holy shit call NATO, the the US Army, someone must stop these made men. Lame... Macedonian organized crime will stay regional... nothing special about MOC. Even Romanians or Bulgarians have surpassed you guys in Organized crime. You guys only have about 3 million people worldwide anyway... So its harder then hardest for you guys to be any sort of real threat to anyone except Macedonia itself.
LOL? Yes, that's why you pay our crime bosses in Western Macedonia in order to do business...

And not regional, you know how many Macedonians flock to Italy and Germany nowadays? Back and fourth? My friend's brother offered to sell me one of many IPhones he brings in out of the Czech Republic. Just because we're not stupid like you dumbasses to go around starting fights and getting your asses kicked and being loud as fu-- getting caught like dumb gangbangers from the states, doesn't mean we're regional or small. In Paris you have hundreds, so what? My father's crew basically ran Paris in the 1970s, my dad had friggin coffee with Alain Delon, so who gives a fu-- if you went from 15-20 to several hundred in 7-8 years since you moved there. In Toronto, we're scattered as fu--, we might not have a seperate neighbourhood like we do in Sydney, and we might not have so many #%@&#%@ stores and businesses with cyrillic letters or a large number of businesses floating around in the database like #%@&#%@ Chinese or Hindu's, that's because we infiltrate businesses, and there's not a single damn thing anyone can do about it. It's a hostile takeover motherfucker, stealth wise.

See, Albanians create the mess while we, Serbs and Bulgarians go in and take everything over. You are our distraction. :)

KCF for life homie!! The Albanian mafia [among the strongest in the world] pays Macedonian crime bosses to operate on land that is ours [Illirida]? Ahh I cant wait til that war breaks out and we eradicate you people from our land. I am looking foward to taking over Bitola :D I love that city. But Shkup is the city I am most interested in taking :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 10th, 2008, 6:48 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:KCF for life homie!! The Albanian mafia [among the strongest in the world] pays Macedonian crime bosses to operate on land that is ours [Illirida]? Ahh I cant wait til that war breaks out and we eradicate you people from our land. I am looking foward to taking over Bitola :D I love that city. But Shkup is the city I am most interested in taking :D
You and your people are powerless to take anything.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » December 10th, 2008, 7:29 am

Did you notice that this thread is only you 2 argueing? isnt it more easy to take it to PM?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 10th, 2008, 9:27 am

VostokSila wrote:Did you notice that this thread is only you 2 argueing? isnt it more easy to take it to PM?
LOL not really...

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 1:14 pm

HAHA. The Albanian mafia pays Macedonian crime lords to operate. I hope everyone reads this because its true. Macedonian crime lords secretly control the Balkan route... KCF!!!!!!! Making 12 trillion dollars a year!!!

Were not capable of taking anything? Then why did Macedonia call NATO like a bunch of bitches. Typical Yugoslav actions. They either kill civilians in large numbers and claim them to be terrorists or lose against the KLA. You guys are pathetic... The KLA casualty count was so little and the civilian count was so high in Serbia. Macedonia just called NATO from the beginning, smart move.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 11th, 2008, 9:55 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:HAHA. The Albanian mafia pays Macedonian crime lords to operate. I hope everyone reads this because its true. Macedonian crime lords secretly control the Balkan route... KCF!!!!!!! Making 12 trillion dollars a year!!!

Were not capable of taking anything? Then why did Macedonia call NATO like a bunch of women. Typical Yugoslav actions. They either kill civilians in large numbers and claim them to be terrorists or lose against the KLA. You guys are pathetic... The KLA casualty count was so little and the civilian count was so high in Serbia. Macedonia just called NATO from the beginning, smart move.
LOL?! No, NATO is on your side, unless you are confused. They saved your asses in Archinovo. 320 of your fucking UCK terrorists. NATO has always been on your side. Fucking Al Qaeda is on your side as well, but hey, US politics are complicated, they never stick to whatever they say...

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 11:47 am

razbojnik wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:HAHA. The Albanian mafia pays Macedonian crime lords to operate. I hope everyone reads this because its true. Macedonian crime lords secretly control the Balkan route... KCF!!!!!!! Making 12 trillion dollars a year!!!

Were not capable of taking anything? Then why did Macedonia call NATO like a bunch of women. Typical Yugoslav actions. They either kill civilians in large numbers and claim them to be terrorists or lose against the KLA. You guys are pathetic... The KLA casualty count was so little and the civilian count was so high in Serbia. Macedonia just called NATO from the beginning, smart move.
LOL?! No, NATO is on your side, unless you are confused. They saved your asses in Archinovo. 320 of your #%@&#%@ UCK terrorists. NATO has always been on your side. #%@&#%@ Al Qaeda is on your side as well, but hey, US politics are complicated, they never stick to whatever they say...
NATO was on our side in Kosova, not in Macedonia. Otherwise they wouldnt have stopped us. If they were on our side, they would have broke Illirida away from the scum land you know as Macedonia...

320 UCK terrorists? How do you explain 320 people with no guns and barely any decent clothes on as UCK terrorists. The KLA is fcuking rich beyond your beliefs, these people were just villagers. Thats what the Serb and Macedonian army does, find weak innocent civilians and starts waving guns at them...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 14th, 2008, 1:45 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

LOL?! No, NATO is on your side, unless you are confused. They saved your asses in Archinovo. 320 of your #%@&#%@ UCK terrorists. NATO has always been on your side. #%@&#%@ Al Qaeda is on your side as well, but hey, US politics are complicated, they never stick to whatever they say...
NATO was on our side in Kosova, not in Macedonia. Otherwise they wouldnt have stopped us. If they were on our side, they would have broke Illirida away from the scum land you know as Macedonia...

320 UCK terrorists? How do you explain 320 people with no guns and barely any decent clothes on as UCK terrorists. The KLA is fcuking rich beyond your beliefs, these people were just villagers. Thats what the Serb and Macedonian army does, find weak innocent civilians and starts waving guns at them...
You're hallucinating.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 15th, 2008, 12:57 pm

You're hallucinating.
Not really, its what happens. You guys surrond villages and force people out their homes. What is an Albanian family supposed to do to an army at their door telling them to leave their villages? Its pathetic... Macedonians fall like bitches when the ANA shows up.. so they compensate by forcing innocent people out their homes.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 15th, 2008, 3:41 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
You're hallucinating.
Not really, its what happens. You guys surrond villages and force people out their homes. What is an Albanian family supposed to do to an army at their door telling them to leave their villages? Its pathetic... Macedonians fall like women when the ANA shows up.. so they compensate by forcing innocent people out their homes.
Everyone knows we could've turned Albania into a desert post apocalyptic wasteland if we invaded. You only have a poorly armed, poorly trained, and coward infantry force. There's a difference between you and Americans. Americans have a poorly trained, VERY WELL EQUIPPED, but coward infantry force. And you just have an infantry force, they have air support, artillery support, tank support, you name it. If an American soldier looks from his digitized binocs and presses a button from 20 miles away on a target, in only about 10 seconds a friggin spaceship comes out of nowhere and bombs the fuck outta the target killing and destroying everything it hits. You, however, shoot like morons and hope you hit something.

That's the ANA.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 16th, 2008, 5:41 am

Americans have a poorly trained, VERY WELL EQUIPPED, but coward infantry force.
Poorly trained?
lol.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 16th, 2008, 9:47 am

VostokSila wrote:
Poorly trained?
lol.
Yeah, what he doesn't realize is Macedonia relies 100% on the US army for everything, lol.

I wouldn't pay attention to much of anything he says.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 11:11 am

Azure9920 wrote:
VostokSila wrote:
Poorly trained?
lol.
Yeah, what he doesn't realize is Macedonia relies 100% on the US army for everything, lol.

140% would be more accurate.

Razbojnik: Macedonians cant do anything. Turn Albania into a wasteland? My ass, you guys couldnt compete with the ANA which was unskilled and untrained, not to mention not properly armed. Go look at the figures for the 2001 resurgency in Macedonia. You guys are embarassing. You like your slavic Serbian brothers only rely on waving guns around on innocent Albanian who have nothing to do with the KLA. Those guys, you people kill and force out their homes... when the KLA shows up or ANA for that matter, you guys start dodging for cover. Pathetic.... just like what happened with the Ottomans, you guys show nothing but cowardly tactics and no morals.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 25th, 2008, 7:29 am

Azure9920 wrote:
VostokSila wrote:
Poorly trained?
lol.

LOL bitch I haven't seen you in awhile. And no, we buy most of our shit from the Russians.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 25th, 2008, 7:31 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote: 140% would be more accurate.

Razbojnik: Macedonians cant do anything. Turn Albania into a wasteland? My ass, you guys couldnt compete with the ANA which was unskilled and untrained, not to mention not properly armed. Go look at the figures for the 2001 resurgency in Macedonia. You guys are embarassing. You like your slavic Serbian brothers only rely on waving guns around on innocent Albanian who have nothing to do with the KLA. Those guys, you people kill and force out their homes... when the KLA shows up or ANA for that matter, you guys start dodging for cover. Pathetic.... just like what happened with the Ottomans, you guys show nothing but cowardly tactics and no morals.
LOL ANA? I lol'd. Fucking ANA got wiped out, NATO saved your asses, your goal was to create another Kosovo so America would come and bomb us like they did with Serbia, but you failed and you know it. In Bitola, there's not a single siptar left. Even in Debar, we own you.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 25th, 2008, 7:32 am

I think you're just frustrated at the fact no one in the Balkans gives a fuck about you, and America really couldn't care less, all they want is Albania not Albanians, like they fucking need another ugly ass half evolved monkey tribe to babysit.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 26th, 2008, 11:28 am

razbojnik wrote: LOL bitch I haven't seen you in awhile. And no, we buy most of our shit from the Russians.
Well, not according to your own armed forces you don't.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 26th, 2008, 12:38 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote: LOL bitch I haven't seen you in awhile. And no, we buy most of our shit from the Russians.
Prove it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 26th, 2008, 12:43 pm

Anyways, my grandad(mother's father)

May he rest in peace, was the general manager of Bargala A.D.

http://www.bargala.com.mk/default.asp?m=1&tId=1&lan=En

for quite sometime, then went on to become a general in the Yugoslav Army.

The guy on the site on the first picture is Koce(Kotse) Barzov, or by his formal birth name Kostadin Barzov. And guess what, he's a good friend of my dad's. My dad also painted him and I remember in 1996 1997 1998 my dad went around town going to these guy's houses and fucking around. Now the new expected mayor of Stip, Zdravko Kocev, with the VMRO party I think, also was with my dad in Krakow, Poland in 1979 for a few days as roomates fucking around and shit on a trip for some deal or something.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 27th, 2008, 8:37 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
Prove it.
MPRI, google it.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 27th, 2008, 2:33 pm

razbojnik wrote:Americans have a poorly trained, VERY WELL EQUIPPED, but coward infantry force.
poorly trained? coward? explain...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 27th, 2008, 8:22 pm

cliffard wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Americans have a poorly trained, VERY WELL EQUIPPED, but coward infantry force.
Yes, they are poorly trained compared to the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Iranians etc.

The techniques they use are basics, they teach them how to shoot, move, cover and repeat. They don't teach them the other basics, hitting a person repeadetly on the body doesn't help if you get shot and the bullet penetrates your body armour, but it does help toughen you up to a degree, and it really helps in real life situations which in reality are a reason why I'd join the army for a civilian life and not going off to war.

Cowardly, yes, they are. This is pretty self explanitory. They heavily rely on tons of other troops on their side, they heavily rely on air support and call in whenever they can, usually waste it and kill a 100 civies in the process, put a turban and an AK47 beside their corpses, take a picture and to avoid the already negative attention most of the world has for them even more they basically cover up their wrong doings. Don't get me wrong, there are both good and bad people in each army, aka those who respect ethical morality and are willing to disobey orders for the lives of civies, and those who kill, torture, rape, pillage, burn, beat and make people beg for their lives, or just plain annoy the local populace like those assholes on youtube that filmed themselves driving a truck and hitting onto the back of cars driven by Iraqi civilians and into buses, and driving on the opposite lane, and the good ones being hell they give the kids candy and actually help people because they want to from the heart.

My grandma knows the meaning of good and bad soldiers from WW2. When she was 5 years old, in 1941, a German soldier pet her on the head, maybe the asshole(may he rest in peace if he's dead) had a daughter or something that my grandma reminded him of.

As for cowardly... Sitting in a military base somewhere in Texas or Arizona controlling an unmanned plane in Iraq and shooting at stuff from it being 5 miles in the air is NOT cowardly compared to suicide bombers???????????????????? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Brave, brave American soldiers

And these are Marines, the elite Army types.............................................

As for their equipment, it's top notch. It does have alot of flaws, the AK47 is a timeless classic, but as long as the American military is able to work with working computerized shit not disabled by an EMP bomb, then they'll rule the smaller nations.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 27th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
MPRI, google it.
I google'd it, which one do I click? Get your ass on MSN or unblock me or something.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 3rd, 2009, 7:11 pm

razbojnik wrote:
cliffard wrote:
Yes, they are poorly trained compared to the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Iranians etc.

The techniques they use are basics, they teach them how to shoot, move, cover and repeat. They don't teach them the other basics, hitting a person repeadetly on the body doesn't help if you get shot and the bullet penetrates your body armour, but it does help toughen you up to a degree, and it really helps in real life situations which in reality are a reason why I'd join the army for a civilian life and not going off to war.

Cowardly, yes, they are. This is pretty self explanitory. They heavily rely on tons of other troops on their side, they heavily rely on air support and call in whenever they can, usually waste it and kill a 100 civies in the process, put a turban and an AK47 beside their corpses, take a picture and to avoid the already negative attention most of the world has for them even more they basically cover up their wrong doings. Don't get me wrong, there are both good and bad people in each army, aka those who respect ethical morality and are willing to disobey orders for the lives of civies, and those who kill, torture, rape, pillage, burn, beat and make people beg for their lives, or just plain annoy the local populace like those assholes on youtube that filmed themselves driving a truck and hitting onto the back of cars driven by Iraqi civilians and into buses, and driving on the opposite lane, and the good ones being hell they give the kids candy and actually help people because they want to from the heart.

My grandma knows the meaning of good and bad soldiers from WW2. When she was 5 years old, in 1941, a German soldier pet her on the head, maybe the ahole(may he rest in peace if he's dead) had a daughter or something that my grandma reminded him of.

As for cowardly... Sitting in a military base somewhere in Texas or Arizona controlling an unmanned plane in Iraq and shooting at stuff from it being 5 miles in the air is NOT cowardly compared to suicide bombers???????????????????? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Brave, brave American soldiers

And these are Marines, the elite Army types.............................................

As for their equipment, it's top notch. It does have alot of flaws, the AK47 is a timeless classic, but as long as the American military is able to work with working computerized shit not disabled by an EMP bomb, then they'll rule the smaller nations.
That was a complete waste of time to type all that retarded gibberish.

As for MPRI, look into it's programs, I think you'll find Macedonia comes up quite often.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 4th, 2009, 6:36 am

^ agreed azure
i still dont get the bit about the us army being cowardly, anyone whose prepared to engage or has engaged in combat with deadly weapons can hardly be called cowardly. have you ever been in a potentially fatal combat situation razbojnik? how did you get on?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 4th, 2009, 12:55 pm

razbojnik is babbling.. he hates americans and the west. You should not take his words seriously, lol he said that the Iranians are better trained than the Americans, LOL. If you want to see his BS more.. go into Conspiracy theories.. you won't be disappointed.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » January 9th, 2009, 5:29 am

Azure9920 wrote: That was a complete waste of time to type all that retarded gibberish.

As for MPRI, look into it's programs, I think you'll find Macedonia comes up quite often.
I'm glad you read my useless essay.

As for MPRI, does a military simulation equal all of our forces? Do we shoot Albanians with AK74's or M4's? Do we shoot Albanians hiding in buildings with T-60's or Patton tanks? Are our pistols Colt's or Crvena Zastava's? Are our helicopters Mi or Cobras?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » January 9th, 2009, 5:32 am

cliffard wrote:^ agreed azure
i still dont get the bit about the us army being cowardly, anyone whose prepared to engage or has engaged in combat with deadly weapons can hardly be called cowardly. have you ever been in a potentially fatal combat situation razbojnik? how did you get on?
LOL ok I'm not gonna argue, same cycle repeated. If I see the Iraqi's are unworthy adverseries, you say otherwise with the potentially fatal combat scenario if I say they can kick your ass, you say you can make a crater out of the Middle East. If I say you kill civilians, you deny it, if I say Russians will fuck you up, you say you'll bomb the fuck out of Russia. Tsss..