Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 11th, 2008, 4:39 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Because the Albanians are being tested from 1996 to 2008... they werent being tested in the 1930's where people barely went to jail for over 10 years. Albanians are facing life sentences and refuse to rat on each other. The entire Rudaj gang just carried on with their lives, none of them made a deal to cooperate and there was many offerings. The case went on for two years, any one of them could have feared prosecution and plead a deal, none did. Even Italian bosses are making deals now a days. Its disgusting.

Also, the Albanians could handle the pressure from the FBI. The fact is, until they get what they need [undercover agents and Albanian agents and translators, and not just one but a whole team to translate the dialects and make it stick in court]. The fact is, they wont find those because if an Albanian agent works the case and makes sure the Albanian gangster goes to jail, his family will wage a blood feud on the agents family. He put their family member in jail for life, thats unacceptable in Albanian society... so until they FBI gets what they need they can suck the Albanian mafia's dcik. Or they can go on the news say repeat "They are real secretive" says a detective in Hamtramck, Mich., a Detroit suburb where many Albanians live. He says police have tried but failed to infiltrate Albanian gangs here.
You really do live in your own little fantasy world. Wait until Albanians have been in this country for an extended period of time. Law enforcement often strikes out in the early stages with new ethnic crime groups. Albanians are no more different or special. Law enforcement will get what it needs to crack Albanian groups, just like it has every other group, and it will take less time then it did to crack the LCN because law enforcement is much better now.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 11th, 2008, 9:05 pm

Albanians are no more different or special. Law enforcement will get what it needs to crack Albanian groups, just like it has every other group, and it will take less time then it did to crack the LCN because law enforcement is much better now
ahahahahaha and especially albanian gangs are FAR weaker than lcn how much they could last under fbi focus? i bet less than 2 years... the albanians have not turncoats first because there is not any witness program in albania and second because most of them are often related in fact the calabrians have not any turncoats... but albanians are not enough strong to survive indictments it's enough just 1 indictment to dismantle an albanian group that's because they are not organized like italians :D :D :D lcn survived tons of indictments and it's still alive and powerful

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 12:45 pm

You really do live in your own little fantasy world. Wait until Albanians have been in this country for an extended period of time. Law enforcement often strikes out in the early stages with new ethnic crime groups. Albanians are no more different or special. Law enforcement will get what it needs to crack Albanian groups, just like it has every other group, and it will take less time then it did to crack the LCN because law enforcement is much better now.

Until the day comes where Albanian gangsters start talking English and dealing with outsiders, the FBI will remain clueless.. That day hasn't come and doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon according to most reports. So until Albanian gangsters quit their secrecy and start acting like Alex Rudaj, I don't care how good the American government is, they're out of luck.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 1:56 pm

i don't know if there are albanian mob in russia but sure the italian mafia is active there the ndrangheta controls a large part of gazprom it owns several banks, comanies, restaurants etc... it has connection with russian goverment

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 2:17 pm

Faciulina wrote:i don't know if there are albanian mob in russia but sure the italian mafia is active there the ndrangheta controls a large part of gazprom it owns several banks, comanies, restaurants etc... it has connection with russian goverment

Yeah the Ndrangheta controls a large part of Gazprom, I guess they killed Putin's cousin to control that part right? Putin didnt want to risk a war with Ndrangheta right?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 12th, 2008, 4:57 pm

i don't know if there are albanian mob in russia but sure the italian mafia is active there the ndrangheta controls a large part of gazprom it owns several banks, comanies, restaurants etc... it has connection with russian goverment
Where are the sources for this idiot statement? f*cker, you are the worst poster here, I bet they also control part of Russian military XD you fuckin bullshitter.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 10:03 pm

Where are the sources for this idiot statement? f*cker, you are the worst poster here
there are the sources moron just type ndrangheta and gazprom words on google LOOOOL you have no idea how rich and powerful ndrangheta is but i understand you you are accostumed to russian baby-gangs LOOOOL

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Where are the sources for this idiot statement? f*cker, you are the worst poster here
there are the sources moron just type ndrangheta and gazprom words on google LOOOOL you have no idea how rich and powerful ndrangheta is but i understand you you are accostumed to russian baby-gangs LOOOOL

The funny part if that YOU HAVE NO IDEA how powerful the Ndrangheta is...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 13th, 2008, 3:12 am

I actualy did type what you said in google, nothing had came up asides from italian or some other language articles which I cant read.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 13th, 2008, 10:21 am

that's because the german police started to investigate it while they investigated the ndrangheta investments across germamy, of course italian and russian goverment avoid to investigate it because several italian and russian politicians are involved in it too

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 13th, 2008, 10:48 am

that's because the german police started to investigate it while they investigated the ndrangheta investments across germamy, of course italian and russian goverment avoid to investigate it because several italian and russian politicians are involved in it too
Basicaly you tell me that I need to trust your words, the biggest bullshitter here. All of your figures come from the ass of a horse, 150 trilion billion w/e you said Ndergneata makes per year. Ndrageneta may have control of stocks which they bought, but to OWN a big part of the company.. this is of the same value as Johnny saying Russians can't wipe out Albanians in Moscow.
Go to sleep little boy.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 13th, 2008, 10:57 am

Basicaly you tell me that I need to trust your words, the biggest bullshitter here. All of your figures come from the ass of a horse, 150 trilion billion w/e you said Ndergneata makes per year. Ndrageneta may have control of stocks which they bought, but to OWN a big part of the company.. this is of the same value as Johnny saying Russians can't wipe out Albanians in Moscow.
Go to sleep little boy.
yeah suck my dick girl the ndrangheta controls a large part of gazprom period you are an ignorant nobody you're getting made of is LOOOOOL take the facts please you said you liked to know the truth well that's the truth... i've never said ndrangheta earns 150 billions it earns about 70 billions, 150-170 billions is the italian mafia as a whole

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 13th, 2008, 12:53 pm

yeah suck my dick girl the ndrangheta controls a large part of gazprom period you are an ignorant nobody you're getting made of is LOOOOOL take the facts please you said you liked to know the truth well that's the truth... i've never said ndrangheta earns 150 billions it earns about 70 billions, 150-170 billions is the italian mafia as a whole
lol the truth... you are the only one on this forum to tell this "truth" no one is saying you are right. You are spitting sh*t each time you say something here, the fact I take is that you are retarded and have 0 credibility, you just prove it to me over and over.
You get this fact, small balls, Italian mafia does not control Gazprom, nore does it control russian banks or government. It may cooperate with russian government people and gangsters on few matters, but that is it.
Nothing you can say or do will change this fact, bitch.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 13th, 2008, 2:37 pm

I also typed in 'Ndrangheta Gazprom' on google and nothing came up. I read an article about Ndrangheta in Germany and it mentioned that some clans have bought shares in Gazprom. I guess being able to buy shares from a company counts as owning a large part of the company..

The Ndrangheta has no part of controlling of even dealing in Gazprom affairs. Some clans just bought shares in it. I can do that right now as well... does that mena I control the entire company like you claim moron?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 11:05 am

ahahahahahah i don't care if you can't read this artcles or you don't believe that's the truth and you should take the facts and just eat it you seem like two women say "noooooo it's impossibile you're wroooooong i'm starting cry now i'm geeeeeting maaaaad" LOOOOOOOL if you have balls just admit the ndrangheta is the strongest in the world and it controls a larger part of gazprom and tons of other things it litterally is buying europe piece to piece :D :D :D

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 14th, 2008, 11:12 am

Faciulina wrote:ahahahahahah i don't care if you can't read this artcles or you don't believe that's the truth and you should take the facts and just eat it you seem like two women say "noooooo it's impossibile you're wroooooong i'm starting cry now i'm geeeeeting maaaaad" LOOOOOOOL if you have balls just admit the ndrangheta is the strongest in the world and it controls a larger part of gazprom and tons of other things it litterally is buying europe piece to piece :D :D :D

If you have balls admit Ndrangheta is the strongest in the world? ..........

Some Ndrangheta clans have bought stock in Gazprom... so what? I can go buy shares in Gazprom if I wanted to. Does that mean I am buying Europe, piece by piece?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 14th, 2008, 11:39 am

Italians are strongest in the universe, pizza mafia rules all! N-degenerata controls Afghan government and actualy supplies Russians and Albanians with heroin. They are #1 in arm trade, drug trade, prostitution trade they rule italy, albania, russia, england, belgia, colombia, mexico and spain with special agents in each government.
u happy now? r u gonna stfu??

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 12:18 pm

Italians are strongest in the universe, pizza mafia rules all! N-degenerata controls Afghan government and actualy supplies Russians and Albanians with heroin. They are #1 in arm trade, drug trade, prostitution trade they rule italy, albania, russia, england, belgia, colombia, mexico and spain with special agents in each government.
u happy now? r u gonna stfu??
ahahahaha your retarded brain understood it moron? LOOOOL the italian mafia don't rules universe and don't cotrol afghan goverment but it's THE STRONGEST in the world so take the facts idiot... they controls drugs, weapons and tons of other thngs but not prostitution moron that's a business for chicknethieves like russians for example LOOOOOL

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by NateDogg » December 14th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Facuila shut the fuck up you never have anything intelligent to say you albanian united are only interested in pumping up your favorite gangs. Why can't more people deal with facts like westside? No one takes what either of you have to say seriously so youre only fooling yourself. Instead of trying to make your favorite gang look like the baddest and trying to make other groups look weak, why don't you just objectively discuss them. The Russians and Italians are the most powerful groups globally and most sources including the FBI say that The Russians are the most powerful. Those are facts not just a bias opinion.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 7:56 pm

Facuila shut the fu-- up you never have anything intelligent to say you albanian united are only interested in pumping up your favorite gangs. Why can't more people deal with facts like westside? No one takes what either of you have to say seriously so youre only fooling yourself. Instead of trying to make your favorite gang look like the baddest and trying to make other groups look weak, why don't you just objectively discuss them. The Russians and Italians are the most powerful groups globally and most sources including the FBI say that The Russians are the most powerful. Those are facts not just a bias opinion.
ahahahahaha yeah the facts say the italian mafia is the strongest most of the sources included fbi says the italian mafia is the STRONGEST moron so that's just your fantasy take the fact idiot LOOOOL

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by NateDogg » December 14th, 2008, 10:24 pm

On youtube they have a vid on the billion dollar don about the Russian mob and the FBI agent interviewed stated that out of all the organized crime groups including the Italians and Columbians the Russians were the most feared and powerful. The Russian Mob even got there hands on a russian submarine some years back to sell to the columbians for cocaine shipments now thats some major shit!

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by NateDogg » December 14th, 2008, 10:27 pm

This is the FBI agent I was referring to
Former FBI Special Agent Bob Levinson called the Russian mafia “the most dangerous people on earth,”

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by razbojnik » December 15th, 2008, 10:47 am

NateDogg wrote:On youtube they have a vid on the billion dollar don about the Russian mob and the FBI agent interviewed stated that out of all the organized crime groups including the Italians and Columbians the Russians were the most feared and powerful. The Russian Mob even got there hands on a russian submarine some years back to sell to the columbians for cocaine shipments now thats some major shit!
LOL that's nothing compared to the larger picture.

The Russian mob is linked to both the Russian government, Putin is a major player, he's obvious, you have obvious puppets like Medvedev whom was put in a high position over at Gazprom not while ago, Gazprom supplies most of Europe's gasoline, including all of my country's where you have people like Mite Nikolov and NikoPetrol(a chain of gas stations), along with Greek billionares including one that owns this gas transport company and owns tons of oil tankers, Gazprom is also one of the largest companies in the world in terms of market capitalization, the Russian army does alot of work for people over at the Russian mob, along with the Russian military(currently the second strongest in the world and one of the largest), the Russian mob as a series of networks of organized crime groups like the Izmailtovskaya etc, this excluding tons of other factors, makes hundreds of billions of dollars a year in profits and has trillions in assets, and they usually count their wealth in euros, not dollars.

In that documentary, they also mentioned they have access to nuclear weapons. You can see where that leads. A nuke is hard to obtain for the regular citizen, but if the regular citizen has alot of money, connections aren't required to get a submarine.

http://www.ussubs.com/submarines/used_s ... e_sub.php3

If you count them being the most powerful, the wealthiest and one of the largest in the world, having alot of control and power over a former superpower, a potential superpower, a member of the UN security council, etc.

Well...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by razbojnik » December 15th, 2008, 10:50 am

NateDogg wrote:This is the FBI agent I was referring to
Former FBI Special Agent Bob Levinson called the Russian mafia “the most dangerous people on earth,”
LOL the most dangerous people on earth...if you knew who they are

Image

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 15th, 2008, 11:09 am

ahahahahaha that's what a single fbi member said there is what fbi as a whole says

La Cosa Nostra is the foremost organized criminal threat to American society. Literally translated into English it means “this thing of ours.” It is a nationwide alliance of criminals—linked by blood ties or through conspiracy—dedicated to pursuing crime and protecting its members.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm#cosa

Organized crime is the biggest business in Italy, according to the latest study by the country's shopkeepers association, Confesercenti

They are, effectively, the biggest company in Italy. "Everyday, organized crime takes some 250 million euros (about $317.5 million) away from retailers and businessmen," the study said. "The equivalent of 10 million euros [about $12.7 million] an hour, or 160,000 euros [about $203,000] a minute."


http://abcnews.go.com/international/Sto ... 022&page=1
the Russian mob as a series of networks of organized crime groups like the Izmailtovskaya etc, this excluding tons of other factors, makes hundreds of billions of dollars a year in profits and has trillions in assets, and they usually count their wealth in euros,
and what? italian mafia is BY FAR richer than red mafya ahahahahahah izmaililtovskaya don't make hyndreds of billions and trillions of asets LOOOOOOOOL that's your fantasy... ahahahah italian mafia count their wealth in euros too moron

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 15th, 2008, 11:21 am

lol razbojnik.. if u only knew who they were ;)

Putin is not realy a player, he does like 95% legal things.. 5% maybe illigal. Number is out of my ass but the figure is around 90% I am sure (in illigal I did not mean corruption, I mean illigal markets.. murder and those kind of things).
I dont know how much izmailovskaya makes.. or solntsevskaya or any group.. no one does.
all of u need to keep in mind that the reports of FBI and police and others.. these are only speculations.. if they knew so much about the mafias they are reporting, they would stop them already ;) this is true for ALL mafias around the world, not just russians.

Faculiuana, many articles tell different stories i found this one..
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/05/ ... 4344.shtml

"The danger was driven home last week with the New York indictment of notorious Russian arms dealer Victor Bout, captured in Thailand in March. He was charged with selling weapons to a terrorist group to be used to kill Americans.

That's hardly a scene from "The Sopranos."


Italian organized crime, neighborhood drugs, prostitution, sports betting. Traditional stuff. This is … this is way up the ladder."

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by razbojnik » December 15th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Faciulina wrote:ahahahahaha that's what a single fbi member said there is what fbi as a whole says

La Cosa Nostra is the foremost organized criminal threat to American society. Literally translated into English it means “this thing of ours.” It is a nationwide alliance of criminals—linked by blood ties or through conspiracy—dedicated to pursuing crime and protecting its members.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm#cosa

Organized crime is the biggest business in Italy, according to the latest study by the country's shopkeepers association, Confesercenti

They are, effectively, the biggest company in Italy. "Everyday, organized crime takes some 250 million euros (about $317.5 million) away from retailers and businessmen," the study said. "The equivalent of 10 million euros [about $12.7 million] an hour, or 160,000 euros [about $203,000] a minute."


http://abcnews.go.com/international/Sto ... 022&page=1
the Russian mob as a series of networks of organized crime groups like the Izmailtovskaya etc, this excluding tons of other factors, makes hundreds of billions of dollars a year in profits and has trillions in assets, and they usually count their wealth in euros,
and what? italian mafia is BY FAR richer than red mafya ahahahahahah izmaililtovskaya don't make hyndreds of billions and trillions of asets LOOOOOOOOL that's your fantasy... ahahahah italian mafia count their wealth in euros too moron
LOL the Italian version of Johnny Red. I didn't pay attention to your posts until now, you'll be the one to amuse me when Johnny Red is away. :D

Russian organized crime groups launder 250 billion dollars through 450 Russian banks each year. Italy isn't shit in the world compared to what Russia is.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 15th, 2008, 12:55 pm

Russian organized crime groups launder 250 billion dollars through 450 Russian banks each year. Italy isn't shit in the world compared to what Russia is.
Give a source for that claim..

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 15th, 2008, 1:05 pm

Russian Criminal groups play a big role in russia's economy. If not for them, Russia would be a much worse place with economy like Zimbabwe or somethin and this is not an exgeration.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 16th, 2008, 9:41 am

ahahahahah russian mafia is nothing it's not anymore what it used to be in the 90s its 2008 now moron who really run things in russia is putin not organized crime it's a sort of dictator-ship... you're right that russian mobsters had a role in the economy but in the 90s not today your russian mafia is going to dye stop dreaming LOOOOOL italian mafia earns 160 billions to year i bet the russian groups all togheter don't earn even 1/4 of this... they don't control drugs that is the most profitable business ahahahahaha i bet ndrangheta alone is richer than all russian groups togheter :D :D :D

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by razbojnik » December 16th, 2008, 10:09 am

Faciulina wrote:ahahahahah russian mafia is nothing it's not anymore what it used to be in the 90s its 2008 now moron who really run things in russia is putin not organized crime it's a sort of dictator-ship... you're right that russian mobsters had a role in the economy but in the 90s not today your russian mafia is going to dye stop dreaming LOOOOOL italian mafia earns 160 billions to year i bet the russian groups all togheter don't earn even 1/4 of this... they don't control drugs that is the most profitable business ahahahahaha i bet ndrangheta alone is richer than all russian groups togheter :D :D :D
...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 16th, 2008, 10:35 am

you're right that russian mobsters had a role in the economy but in the 90s not today your russian mafia is going to dye stop dreaming LOOOOOL
After fall of USSR, a new market system was brought to Russia. Thanks to criminal groups this system is what it is today and not Zimbabwe.
I dont care if Russian Mafia is dying.. its better dead actualy, as you have no idea what these men are doing.
Many big groups are getting into many legal things aswell as illigal. Maybe because of this you say they are dying... but I think you say that because youre an idiot.

BTW, Italian mafia are the ones who are dying right now.. its slow but its happening.. soon, italians will be no more than nostalgy, you know its true.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”