how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Post Reply
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 16th, 2009, 2:39 pm

VostokSila wrote:Russia is both in Europe AAAAAAAAAND Asia dumbass.
Russia is not considered Europe if you ask anyone. Russia is seen as Russia.
no shit? lol.
Turks see Albanians as Turks... even u said this dumbass.
I never said that you fcukin dirty Siberian faggot. I said the Turkish government considers everyone in Turkey to be Turkish. It doesn't allow the same freedom in terms of national expression as America does because Turkey has alot of issues with the Kurds and other people.
What the fu-- does colture got to do with it? u know how many russians go to bulgaria on "business"?? u dont... wtf does it matter if Bulgaria is a stop in the Balkan route?? this only means that they got a hold of heroin there, this doesn't mean that they are 2nd most powerful after Bulgarians dumbass. Maaaaaaany Russians in Bulgaria, my parents were there all over and said that there were a shitload of Russians and Ukranians there. You dont know shit man lol.
I don't care what your parents said. I have heard the same thing about Albanians. That Sofia is fcukin' loaded with Albanians. Okay you know what, think whatever the fcuk you want about Bulgaria.
llol so just because they dont got international connections (sais you) then they dont control their own country?? u are otistic for real?? tell me.. who the fu-- told you that they rely on Albanians ha? lol how the fu-- do u know this shit?
Because I have family in Macedonia that's why and I read plenty on the situation there on Balkan reports. Of course they rely on Albanians. Most of the marijuana reaching Macedonia is from Albanians. The prostitution there is controlled by Albanians. The heroin and cocaine there is controlled by the Albanians. The Macedonians have a hold on their own side of the country but as far as big business goes, they have no sway in the Balkan region.
OOOOOOHHHH Your cousins live there.... oh and I bet they control a port right? and got hands in heroin and guns lol. how the hell your cousins would know? they probably think Albans are most powerful everywhere.. just like u think.
I never had a discussion with them about the Albanian mafia nor will I ever bring it up to anyone in my family. You think Italians can be the most powerful in a country that Albanians see as their own? That's like Italians controlling Southern Kosova.
You can wipe your ass with that map I dont give a shit.
lol even in the map, most of Montenegro is not in "THE REAL ALBANIA" but let me guess.. you control that shit to right? lmao moron.
I can wipe your moms fcuking pussy with that shit. Although I probably shouldn't because that cunt probabaly has HIV like all of your cousins and family members you fcuking dirty Siberian Mongol.
So you call media articles 'reports'... that explains ALOT of your BS.
I WAS THERE YOU FCUKING IDIOT! I LIVED IN THE BRONX! I KNOW EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT WAS QUESTIONED BY THE MEDIA ON THE REPORT I GAVE YOU ABOUT THE ALBANIANS VS. BLACKS IN THE BRONX!
Most of the time its the people who can tell you the real truth. Unless they got an agenda like you... TO HYPE THEIR ETHNIC MAFIA!!! LMAO.
NO ITS NOT! THE MAFIA IS THE MAFIA! THEY DON'T GO PUBLIC WITH WHAT THEY DO! THE PEOPLE ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE ASKED ABOUT THE MAFIA SITUATION IN A COUNTRY!
Slovenia
reported in 2006, “Organized criminal gangs of
ethnical Albanians seem to be the greatest problem. It is
difficult to say whether there is only one, or more criminal
gangs associated; this is difficult because of their
bonding…”.
Give a source you lying b!tch.[/quote]

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and ... _study.pdf

Here you fcukin moron. Looks like you were dead wrong which is usually the case.
Oh... they are THOUGHT to control drugs and arms trafficking.. well im sorry lmao.
Source you lying b!tch.
Image

Proved wrong again you little btich.
WHERE does it say that Albanians control more legal and illigal operations.. give me a motherfuckin source to this BS.
The Albanians control the heroin importation into the countr by 70% or more. They are also big time arms and cocaine traffickers in the country as well as a major if not dominant group in prostitution. The Russians? I forgot, they are bringing in $20bn into Germany every year, my ass. There are 18 Russian groups in Germany as of 2005. There are 35 Albanian groups.
Listen... I did not start insulting your people until u insulted mine so shut the fu-- up bitch.
Pakis are stronger, not sure about Afghans but Turks and Pakis are well more powerful in the UK.
If you think Paki's are more powerful, you're brain dead. The Albanians control the prostitution in the country. Turks controls the heroin almost completely. Paki's are not even on the same level as these two groups. You're an idiot if you ever repeat what you just did.
OOOOOOHHHH SHIT im sorry the Albanians control the moajority of prostitution and have A SMALL STAKE IN HEROIN AAAAAND COCAINE?? ASWELL AS CAR MARKETS???!!! HOLLY SHIT!!! this must mean they run shit there. lmao you fuckin idiot. You had too much cock slaps and became retarded?
What a moron. lol.
Get your shit in order moron... the BOC groups became a bigger threat because Russians have given room
Because they had to give room. It wasen't a matter of Russians saying here you go. It was a matter of Albanians saying get the fcuk out of my way jerkass!
Actualy in Europe.. the Chechens are REALY big in car thefts and selling/smuggling it... but u didnt know that did you.
Prime OC in prostittution? Source you lying b!tch.
I am not going to fecth you a source for everything just because you have no clue about the countries I speak of because you don't do your own research. I am tired of you running your stupid mouth. You once said Colombians control the cocaine in America just recently when its really the Mexicans. Even that should have been obvious but your too dumb to even know that.
No, because they didn't Remove the Italians in Milan dumbass.
Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful running prostitution rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians in strength and influence."

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

Once again, proven wrong.
reports? or media articles? lmao
give me a report that shows how that shit is going down exactly.
GO GET IT YOURSELF! I am not giving you a thousand sources left and right. Type in "Prostitution, Europe, human slavery" and read the reports that come out. You think I'm going to be your own personal google?
Overall the Italians make more. From cocaine alone? hahahahaha you fuckin idiot.
We were talking about Europe. As far as cocaine going to Europe is concerned, the Italians do make more then the Colombians.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 16th, 2009, 6:52 pm

You can name dozens of Italian who shoot up Albanians? Richboy, don't you think you're going a little overboard now? Because when I lived in New York, I'll be honest, I didn't see too many people even stand up to Albanians, let alone shoot them up. I am not trying to hype but that was the case from my point of view, Blacks, Latinos, etc... were all fought by the Albanians and the Albanians usually came out on the winning side. Italians as far as teens go were always close to Albanians because we live in the same neighborhoods. Arthur Avenue is like half Italian half Albanian.

All I am trying to say is, that if the family of the victim knew who the killer was, in this case, that Johnny guy. They would have retaliated. It's in Albanian tradition to carry out a vendetta if one of their family members are dead. This Johnny guy shot one when he walked outside a club. Okay, good for him. I am simply saying if the guy's family knew what happened and who did it. Johnny would not survive.[/quote]

How old are you like 18? If your that age you wouldnt know about the beef between the old school italians and albanians not the kids your age. All the italians your age today are mostly pussy and hang with the Albanians because they need protection from the Blacks and Hispanics in the Bronx and Westchester. Same with the Albanians today most of these kids are soft, act black and aint shit compared to the old school Albanians that didnt smoke or drink much but only thought about making money and getting stronger a mentality i respect. There were many Italians in the early 90's that got it with the Albanians, Blacks, and Hispanics but its not like they were beefing with Lika or Alex Rudaj, if they had they would have to run to the five families. Albanians and Italians still beef till this day but not as much as today the old school ones go on with their past and more into making money. These lil kids like the ABI are straight up clowns and even the Detroit Albanians from what I hear are making fun of these Bronx Albanians. Most older generation ABI members moved out of that life and starting doing other things like organized crime, they were the hardcore ones.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 16th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Richboy17 wrote:How old are you like 18?
Yeah.
If your that age you wouldnt know about the beef between the old school italians and albanians not the kids your age. All the italians your age today are mostly pussy and hang with the Albanians because they need protection from the Blacks and Hispanics in the Bronx and Westchester.
Agreed.
Same with the Albanians today most of these kids are soft, act black and aint shit compared to the old school Albanians that didnt smoke or drink much but only thought about making money and getting stronger a mentality i respect.


Dude, honestly, I am not trying to hype my people but everyone I know fits into the second line you said. I have met some Albanian kids that are like the first line but they were born and raised here. Maybe it's just the crowd I get stuck in that makes me think this way or maybe it's the Albanians you met have been the wrong Albanians to give you the general impression of what the majority of Albanians kids are.
There were many Italians in the early 90's that got it with the Albanians, Blacks, and Hispanics but its not like they were beefing with Lika or Alex Rudaj, if they had they would have to run to the five families.
And the families would do what? Get their members beaten up and clubs shut down again? Come on man. Do you live in Westchester?

PS. Don't mention Lika, he can't be compared to the five families, the guy was a violent physco.
Albanians and Italians still beef till this day but not as much as today the old school ones go on with their past and more into making money. These lil kids like the ABI are straight up clowns and even the Detroit Albanians from what I hear are making fun of these Bronx Albanians. Most older generation ABI members moved out of that life and starting doing other things like organized crime, they were the hardcore ones.
The people who call themselves ABI are clowns in my eyes too. That shit was cool as hell in 1999-2001 and I used to look up to those guys but now.... it's just embarassing

Detroit Albanians are fcuked in the head and are generally a lot tougher/scarier then the Bronx Albanians, but that's because of a region thing. Albanians from Detroit and the Bronx hail from different regions in Albania. Bronx Albanians are from Kosova who have been in America longer, Detroit Albanians are from Albania. That is why Detroit Albanians are tougher. Just thought you would like to know.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 17th, 2009, 4:25 am

Russia is not considered Europe if you ask anyone. Russia is seen as Russia.
Russia is not considered Europe because part of it is in Asia. dumbass.
I never said that you fcukin dirty Siberian faggot. I said the Turkish government considers everyone in Turkey to be Turkish. It doesn't allow the same freedom in terms of national expression as America does because Turkey has alot of issues with the Kurds and other people.
You took pride in Turks trying to add you to themself as Albanians because you said your race is soo hard and cool. fuckin ugly ass Alban inbread bitch calling me a dirty siberian faggot... that's ironic.
I have heard the same thing about Albanians. That Sofia is fcukin' loaded with Albanians. Okay you know what, think whatever the fcuk you want about Bulgaria.
I don't 'think', I know. Homo.
Because I have family in Macedonia that's why and I read plenty on the situation there on Balkan reports. Of course they rely on Albanians. Most of the marijuana reaching Macedonia is from Albanians. The prostitution there is controlled by Albanians. The heroin and cocaine there is controlled by the Albanians. The Macedonians have a hold on their own side of the country but as far as big business goes, they have no sway in the Balkan region.
Your family can suck my siberian dick you toothless mixed gypsy muslim fucker, lol so can you... I bet you're used to sucking dick. Macedonians control the underworld in Macedonia... stop spitting shit to cover the truth bitch.
I never had a discussion with them about the Albanian mafia nor will I ever bring it up to anyone in my family. You think Italians can be the most powerful in a country that Albanians see as their own? That's like Italians controlling Southern Kosova.
lol so its just you who's the real fag in your ugly dirty infected family?
I think Italians can be most powerful in Montenegro, end of story.
I can wipe your moms fcuking pussy with that shit. Although I probably shouldn't because that cunt probabaly has HIV like all of your cousins and family members you fcuking dirty Siberian Mongol.
When you got nothing to say... u turn to family. Next time dont cry and b!tch when I say stuff about you or your family (see above lol) fuckin cunt.
I WAS THERE YOU FCUKING IDIOT! I LIVED IN THE BRONX! I KNOW EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT WAS QUESTIONED BY THE MEDIA ON THE REPORT I GAVE YOU ABOUT THE ALBANIANS VS. BLACKS IN THE BRONX!
Exactly... I dont believe a single word your lying, inbread, goat-fucking ass sais.
You probably got beaten in the Bronx.
THE PEOPLE ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE ASKED ABOUT THE MAFIA SITUATION IN A COUNTRY!
Depends who them people are..
Here you fcukin moron. Looks like you were dead wrong which is usually the case.
hehehehe... I got a report (which is a good one and im surprised) that sais this... and on the other hand people who say different. Who to listen?
Proved wrong again you little btich.
A fuckin book... I got another saying that Italians are a pimple on a horses ass compared to Russians so what??? u are a real fag.
There are 18 Russian groups in Germany as of 2005. There are 35 Albanian groups.
First... show me where u seen this.
Second... the number of groups doesn't matter.. look at Soloniks little group of 50. It had multi million dolalr operations from St. Peterburg to Rome so what?? Also, who said that the Albanian groups are bigger in numbers than the Russians? maybe Albanians just have smaller groups u think of that? Your moron-math doesn't work when it comes to crime studying, punk.
Paki's are not even on the same level as these two groups
You're right... they are not on the same level as Turks and not on the same level as Albanians. They are less powerful than Turks and more powerful than Albanians.
It was a matter of Albanians saying get the fcuk out of my way jerkass!
lol I bet... homo. You was probably beaten by Russians... this is why you hate them so much... this explains alot.
I am not going to fecth you a source for everything just because you have no clue about the countries I speak of because you don't do your own research.
LMAOAAAAOOOOO you stealing westside's lines now?? hahahhahahahahahaha you dickless little fag.. youre pathetic hahahahahaha

not going to fetch me sources?? u got me 2 already... what's the problem with getting me one more?? Ohhh... I know, you dont have a source. b!tch.
You once said Colombians control the cocaine in America just recently when its really the Mexicans. Even that should have been obvious but your too dumb to even know that.
Fact is that I dont know much about what is going on in America... also, I admitted my mistake. lol you on the other hand still claim that Albanians PUSHED OUT italians from Milan. You said that Russians can't kick out Albanians from Moscow if the Albanians decide to set up business there. The list of your BS runs soooooooooo loooooooooong.
Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful running prostitution rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians in strength and influence."

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

Once again, proven wrong.
You can take that MEDIA article and stick it in your mother's hairy pussy, homo.
GO GET IT YOURSELF! I am not giving you a thousand sources left and right. Type in "Prostitution, Europe, human slavery" and read the reports that come out. You think I'm going to be your own personal google?
You can't back your BS with real articles... stfu. Stop taking westside's lines homo.
We were talking about Europe. As far as cocaine going to Europe is concerned, the Italians do make more then the Colombians.
Jesus christ you are a moron I gave you a fuckin EXAMPLE!! I was not talkin about Colombians-Italians in Europe you fuckin vegetable.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Babmuk » March 17th, 2009, 8:31 am

in 10-20 years there will be another mafia because Albanians will have enough money and i hope brain to put it into legal buissneses
BTW Chechens also are sitting on the pipe where drug flows to europe,,the are like taliban..just taxing ppl who bring it..so what?they dont control every operation that goes out there...

And last question:how come every post about everything ends up with albanian mafia,,get the fukc outta here Johny,,u said enough that alot of ppl from this forum don't have respect for you or your words..cut the BS..talk about smt different...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 17th, 2009, 10:29 am

Babmuk wrote:in 10-20 years there will be another mafia because Albanians will have enough money and i hope brain to put it into legal buissneses
BTW Chechens also are sitting on the pipe where drug flows to europe,,the are like taliban..just taxing ppl who bring it..so what?they dont control every operation that goes out there...

And last question:how come every post about everything ends up with albanian mafia,,get the #%@& outta here Johny,,u said enough that alot of ppl from this forum don't have respect for you or your words..cut the BS..talk about smt different...
No! :(

But...the Albanian mafia is the strongest in the 3rd dimension and as soon as we enter the 4th dimension they will take it over with brutal extreme breathtaking ignorant violence and force that every single citizen will tremble in their sight. Of course Johnny will be there to tell us how Luan Plakici managed to beat down a bunch of dinosaurs on one planet and a bunch of 12 foot hens on another and how Alex Rudaj took out and ate the heart of the Draco-Reptillian emperor!!!!! :o

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 17th, 2009, 10:30 am

razbojnik wrote:
Babmuk wrote:in 10-20 years there will be another mafia because Albanians will have enough money and i hope brain to put it into legal buissneses
BTW Chechens also are sitting on the pipe where drug flows to europe,,the are like taliban..just taxing ppl who bring it..so what?they dont control every operation that goes out there...

And last question:how come every post about everything ends up with albanian mafia,,get the #%@& outta here Johny,,u said enough that alot of ppl from this forum don't have respect for you or your words..cut the BS..talk about smt different...
No! :(

But...the Albanian mafia is the strongest in the 3rd dimension and as soon as we enter the 4th dimension they will take it over with brutal extreme breathtaking ignorant violence and force that every single citizen will tremble in their sight. Of course Johnny will be there to tell us how Luan Plakici managed to beat down a bunch of dinosaurs on one planet and a bunch of 12 foot hens on another and how Alex Rudaj took out and ate the heart of the Draco-Reptillian emperor!!!!! :o
Whoa as soon as I posted this I saw it was a fucking understatement. I take back what I said, and it's not contradicting, but in fact the Albanian mafia already runs all 12 dimensions and all hundreds of millions of quintillions of universes, planets and galaxies and makes more money than an alcoholic Bill Gates.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 2:43 pm

VostokSila wrote:Russia is not considered Europe because part of it is in Asia. dumbass.
Which is why nobody really counts Russia as being apart of Europe.... dumbass.
You took pride in Turks trying to add you to themself as Albanians because you said your race is soo hard and cool. fuckin ugly ass Alban inbread bitch calling me a dirty siberian faggot... that's ironic.
I took pride in the fact that everyone seems to be trying to claim Albanians as their own. It's flatering when everyone wants your people.
I don't 'think', I know. Homo.
Of course you know. Just like you knew about Slovenia because, "You talked to people there." Then you have to insult because you have no real way of looking smart.
Your family can suck my siberian dick you toothless mixed gypsy muslim fucker, lol so can you... I bet you're used to sucking dick. Macedonians control the underworld in Macedonia... stop spitting shit to cover the truth bitch.
What a moron lol!
lol so its just you who's the real fag in your ugly dirty infected family?
I think Italians can be most powerful in Montenegro, end of story.
Just like Slovenia and Croatia you thought the Slovenians and Croatians run it. Lol! Like I said about Bulgaria, think what you want.
When you got nothing to say... u turn to family. Next time dont cry and b!tch when I say stuff about you or your family (see above lol) fuckin cunt.
You insulted the picture so I insult your HIV infected mother.
Exactly... I dont believe a single word your lying, inbread, goat-#%@&#%@ ass sais.
You probably got beaten in the Bronx.
Hahaha, yeah right. Don't believe me. Believe the reports I gave you.
Depends who them people are..
Unless they are involved in investigating organized crime or crime in general, their words don't mean shit.
hehehehe... I got a report (which is a good one and im surprised) that sais this... and on the other hand people who say different. Who to listen?
I don't care who you believe. The very fact that you think the words of normal people who live there over an organized crime report in the Balkans shows how ignorant you are.
A fuckin book... I got another saying that Italians are a pimple on a horses ass compared to Russians so what??? u are a real fag.
You're a fcuking idiot! The guy you got it from was a moron! No real expert talks like that! Horse's ass does not come out the words of a professional researcher. Show me the link you got it from. The drugs and guns in Croatia is controlled by the Albanians. You seen it with your own two fcuking eyes.
First... show me where u seen this.
Second... the number of groups doesn't matter.. look at Soloniks little group of 50. It had multi million dolalr operations from St. Peterburg to Rome so what?? Also, who said that the Albanian groups are bigger in numbers than the Russians? maybe Albanians just have smaller groups u think of that? Your moron-math doesn't work when it comes to crime studying, punk.
BECAUSE THERE ARE LIKE 40,000 ALBANIAN CRIME SUSPECTS IN GERMANY MORON! THERE IS ONLY 13,654 CRIMINAL SUSPECTS FROM RUSSIA!! AND ONLY 24,000 FROM ITALY! I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOLONIK! LOOK AT THE OSMANI CLAN, THE BOOK ABOUT THEM WAS THE SECOND HIGHEST SELLING BOOK IN GERMANY.
You're right... they are not on the same level as Turks and not on the same level as Albanians. They are less powerful than Turks and more powerful than Albanians.
Lol. Okay, whatever. Common sense has left your department.
lol I bet... homo. You was probably beaten by Russians... this is why you hate them so much... this explains alot.
I don't hate Russians.
LMAOAAAAOOOOO you stealing westside's lines now?? hahahhahahahahahaha you dickless little fag.. youre pathetic hahahahahaha

not going to fetch me sources?? u got me 2 already... what's the problem with getting me one more?? Ohhh... I know, you dont have a source. b!tch.
No I didn't just get you two. I got you two only for my last response. I am tired of giving you source after source after source and then in the end, all you say is, "Fcuk your soures, I wipe my ass with them." So what's the point? I gave you two sources above and you didn't even care about them. So fcuk off.
Fact is that I dont know much about what is going on in America... also, I admitted my mistake. lol you on the other hand still claim that Albanians PUSHED OUT italians from Milan. You said that Russians can't kick out Albanians from Moscow if the Albanians decide to set up business there. The list of your BS runs soooooooooo loooooooooong.
Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful running prostitution rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians in strength and influence."

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta.

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

Albanian
criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

http://www.saferworld.org.uk/images/pub ... 0crime.pdf
December 2001.


IM SUCH A BULLSHITTER! HOW DO I LIVE WITH MYSELF LYING ALL THE TIME?
You can take that MEDIA article and stick it in your mother's hairy pussy, homo.
Which is why I refuse to give you sources that you ask for. Because this is the way you respond to them.
You can't back your BS with real articles... stfu. Stop taking westside's lines homo.
What a person. As if I didn't give him 1000 sources since the time I was here.
Jesus christ you are a moron I gave you a fuckin EXAMPLE!! I was not talkin about Colombians-Italians in Europe you fuckin vegetable.

You gave an example and it turned out to be stupid and wrong. It's okay. I forgive you.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 17th, 2009, 4:47 pm

LOL saying Albanians run OC in Macedonia is like saying Chechens run the Kremlin.

Knowing from the type of people we are, and as you said a war here can easily turn into a very big one, we'd never even let you run OC let alone our nation. As long as you're here, we'll always keep you on a leash bitch.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 17th, 2009, 5:00 pm

You know why you'll never be able to take over? You know why the Americans are scared of us more than they are of the Muslims? Because we're as worth as the Russians. One Macedonian is worth a collective force of a 100 Americans when it comes to brain power. We know how to think critically, Americans don't, let alone Albanians which are more of a puppet people of the Americans than the Japanese are.

Of course, Azure will try and come prove my wrong giving me IQ stats. As I said, a Macedonian citizen is a Macedonian citizen according to American standards, but unlike America, Macedonians are Macedonians, there is no such thing as an American; it isn't the same formatic plate.

Albanian-Macedonian is a democratic term, Albanians would rather be called Albanians than Albanian-Macedonian but why the terminology? Liberal pushes. Stupid moves. A publicity stunt. Not like those conservative war mongerers in Washington give a fuck about liberalist policies, they just use them for strategy. It is a move for Europeans and Americans to think of Albanians as the victims, not the oppressors. Who started the war? Rights? Like there was any fucking rights in America. Ever since the Patriot Act --- without every American's permission --- liberty was traded for freedom; without rights a person cannot have freedom. Does everyone in Macedonia have rights? Hell fucking yeah. Legally, everyone does. That's one thing that brought the collapse of monarchy --- a people's revolution. I'm not speaking on behalf of Albanians, I'm speaking on behalf of Macedonians. Everyone has equal rights legally, socially you maybe thought of as parasites and ignored by the Macedonians but that's our choice as a peoples; not the choice of the government which carries out needs that are opposite to the request of the Macedonian people; thus the government does not represent the people, a notion often misunderstood.

Sorry for being a little beaurocratic. You think my vocab is advanced? Check out my uncle.

http://ntrs.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp?N=4294768944

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm

razbojnik wrote:You know why you'll never be able to take over? You know why the Americans are scared of us more than they are of the Muslims? Because we're as worth as the Russians. One Macedonian is worth a collective force of a 100 Americans when it comes to brain power. We know how to think critically, Americans don't, let alone Albanians which are more of a puppet people of the Americans than the Japanese are.

Of course, Azure will try and come prove my wrong giving me IQ stats. As I said, a Macedonian citizen is a Macedonian citizen according to American standards, but unlike America, Macedonians are Macedonians, there is no such thing as an American; it isn't the same formatic plate.

Albanian-Macedonian is a democratic term, Albanians would rather be called Albanians than Albanian-Macedonian but why the terminology? Liberal pushes. Stupid moves. A publicity stunt. Not like those conservative war mongerers in Washington give a fu-- about liberalist policies, they just use them for strategy. It is a move for Europeans and Americans to think of Albanians as the victims, not the oppressors. Who started the war? Rights? Like there was any #%@&#%@ rights in America. Ever since the Patriot Act --- without every American's permission --- liberty was traded for freedom; without rights a person cannot have freedom. Does everyone in Macedonia have rights? Hell #%@&#%@ yeah. Legally, everyone does. That's one thing that brought the collapse of monarchy --- a people's revolution. I'm not speaking on behalf of Albanians, I'm speaking on behalf of Macedonians. Everyone has equal rights legally, socially you maybe thought of as parasites and ignored by the Macedonians but that's our choice as a peoples; not the choice of the government which carries out needs that are opposite to the request of the Macedonian people; thus the government does not represent the people, a notion often misunderstood.

Sorry for being a little beaurocratic. You think my vocab is advanced? Check out my uncle.

http://ntrs.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp?N=4294768944
A week ago your excuse was that it was Albanians and gypsies being tested, now you offer up another excuse?

Face it, logic is above Macedonians and their below-average IQ.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 6:35 pm

razbojnik wrote:LOL saying Albanians run OC in Macedonia is like saying Chechens run the Kremlin.

Knowing from the type of people we are, and as you said a war here can easily turn into a very big one, we'd never even let you run OC let alone our nation. As long as you're here, we'll always keep you on a leash bitch.
What do you guys run? Tell me. Your make believe country that will fall in about 15 years is a country of two million people of which twenty-five percent is Albanian? It is nothing like saying Chechens run the Kremlin. Russia was and is returning to become a superpower in the world. Macedonia is a country which nobody even cares about. Even Serbia left you guys to have Macedonia without bloodshed. You talk about keeping us on a leash but your army which is that, an army. Couldn't hold it's own against NLA rebels. How pathetic is that? You guys have a decent military stockpile, while the NLA was fighting with broken Chinese AK-47's and the war came out to a draw which had to then be stopped by NATO.

You talk about Macedonians being the biggest criminals in the world but what? Macedonians are unheard of in organized crime in Germany, France or anywhere. There are a lot of Macedonians in Toronto but where is the Macedonian mafia here? Same with your Balkan Slavic brothers, the Serbians. There are 200,000 Serbians in Chicago. But where is the Serbian mob in Chicago? There are 400,000 Albanian born people in America and they are labeled among the most prominent OC groups in America. You guy's are weak when it comes to organized crime. Even in the Balkans, Macedonians hold sway next to nothing.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 18th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Which is why nobody really counts Russia as being apart of Europe
Nobody except other governments? u dumb fuck.
Just like you knew about Slovenia because, "You talked to people there." Then you have to insult because you have no real way of looking smart.
I didn't I admitted that I didn't realy know the situation there... I said what I heard from people.
I insult because I have no way to look smart? just like you do with thewestside?... stop showing yourself on me.
Just like Slovenia and Croatia you thought the Slovenians and Croatians run it. Lol! Like I said about Bulgaria, think what you want.
You are so clear.. you prove me wrong with slovenia (not croatia) and you try to make people or just me believe that I am wrong in everything because of that single thing... you fail at everything. I dont need good english to prove you wrong.

You insulted the picture so I insult your HIV infected mother
Because of a picture you insult family? lol u dont get out much... otherwise you would not act like this.
Because u insulted my mother I insulted your ugly donkey-fuckin dirty gypsy inbred family.
Believe the reports I gave you.
*media articles b!tch, MEDIA ARTICLES.
Unless they are involved in investigating organized crime or crime in general, their words don't mean shit.
How old are you? like 10?
The guy you got it from was a moron! No real expert talks like that! Horse's ass does not come out the words of a professional researcher. Show me the link you got it from. The drugs and guns in Croatia is controlled by the Albanians. You seen it with your own two fcuking eyes.
The guy researched this from FBI agents and cops and a whole lot of others.

here u go cunthole... http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/07/ ... 7683.shtml
BECAUSE THERE ARE LIKE 40,000 ALBANIAN CRIME SUSPECTS IN GERMANY MORON! THERE IS ONLY 13,654 CRIMINAL SUSPECTS FROM RUSSIA!! AND ONLY 24,000 FROM ITALY! I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOLONIK! LOOK AT THE OSMANI CLAN, THE BOOK ABOUT THEM WAS THE SECOND HIGHEST SELLING BOOK IN GERMANY.
lol there are not 40,000 suspects... u lying shit I proved you wrong on the other thread r u blind? there are like 20 max... I would give it more like 15.
Even if there was 40,000 suspects.. like I said... most are street dealers and small drug lords and pimps and shit. Russians almost dont do street crimes, atleast not like Albanians (I mean in other countries not in Russia-Albania).
Ofcourse u dont care about solonik... he breaks your philosophy of numbers=power. So what if the book is #2 in germany?? lol what does that prove??? it proves 000000000000000, nothing... it doesnt prove they are stronger than anyone there u ignorant little donkey rapist.
I don't hate Russians.
lol so u just started insulting my nationality for the fun?
I gave you two sources
*one.
Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful running prostitution rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians in strength and influence."

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta.

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

Albanian
criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

http://www.saferworld.org.uk/images/pub ... 0crime.pdf
December 2001.
lol you call that sources??? are you serious?? balkanpeace.org? I thought even u saw the mistake in that... media fuckin articles. dumbass.
And what would BRITISH law enforcement know of the situation in ITALY???
IM SUCH A BULLSHITTER! HOW DO I LIVE WITH MYSELF LYING ALL THE TIME?
Only god can answer that question.
You gave an example and it turned out to be stupid and wrong. It's okay. I forgive you.
Go fuck a goat.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 2:07 pm

VostokSila wrote:Nobody except other governments? u dumb fu--.
There is the Western Part of Russia which governments consider apart of Europe for political reasons but people do not see Russia as part of Europe.
I didn't I admitted that I didn't realy know the situation there... I said what I heard from people.
And why would you use what people told you as a fact? Who turned out to be true? The guy you talked to or me?
You are so clear.. you prove me wrong with slovenia (not croatia) and you try to make people or just me believe that I am wrong in everything because of that single thing... you fail at everything. I dont need good english to prove you wrong.
Not Croatia? How so, the Albanians control the drugs and arms trade in Croatia. I never said the Albanians are the strongest group in Croatia. I said they are one of the strongest if not the absolute strongest.
Because of a picture you insult family? lol u dont get out much... otherwise you would not act like this.
Because u insulted my mother I insulted your ugly donkey-fuckin dirty gypsy inbred family.
That picture means something to me.
Believe the reports I gave you.
*media articles b!tch, MEDIA ARTICLES.[/quote]

What media articles? I showed you reports that was conducted by investigators.
Unless they are involved in investigating organized crime or crime in general, their words don't mean shit.
How old are you? like 10?[/quote]

Why? Because I rely on official reports instead of what people tell me?
The guy researched this from FBI agents and cops and a whole lot of others.

here u go cunthole... http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/07/ ... 7683.shtml
So wait. You call me a bullshitter for using some media articles. But then you use the same thing? Listen dipshit, This guy is an author, that's it. He does not work investigating criminals. Yes, he did talk to FBI personnel but the FBI did not say the Italian mafia is a pimple on a horses ass compared to the Russian mafia. If you care to read, the FBI has stated many, many times that, "Italian organized crime is still the most dominant organized crime threat in America." It doesn't matter if this guy talked to the FBI because the FBI did not tell him to say that, the FBI said the exact opposite.
lol there are not 40,000 suspects... u lying shit I proved you wrong on the other thread r u blind? there are like 20 max... I would give it more like 15.
Even if there was 40,000 suspects.. like I said... most are street dealers and small drug lords and pimps and shit. Russians almost dont do street crimes, atleast not like Albanians (I mean in other countries not in Russia-Albania).
Ofcourse u dont care about solonik... he breaks your philosophy of numbers=power. So what if the book is #2 in germany?? lol what does that prove??? it proves 000000000000000, nothing... it doesnt prove they are stronger than anyone there u ignorant little donkey rapist.
It's more like 15,000? Oh wow, you really are something. This is why it's hard to even talk to you. Because you always throw away official sources and pick your own thoughts instead. Listen, just tell me this, have you ever heard of the Serbian mafia? At the Serbian mafia's height in the mid-1990's, they posed a semi-level threat. The Serbian police force was the power behind the Serbian mafia, Milosovich used the police and police agencies for crime as did the Serbian gangsters. Since then, the Serbian mafia has died out and now, it doesn't pose a threat even in the Balkans. This is why less then 10% of those suspects from Serbia are actually Serbian. Here is another scenario, in Chicago there are 200,000 Serbians, any Serbian mafia in Chicago? Nope. Why? Because the Serbs don't pose a visible OC threat. The Albanians do.

Street dealers? The only places some Albanians have turned out to be street dealers is in Switzerland and that's only because there is so many Albanians there, the youths usually get employed by the older generation of Albanians. It is not in Albanian blood to be street dealers. It is not in white people's blood actually. Turks, Blacks and Chinese are street dealers in Germany.
lol so u just started insulting my nationality for the fun?
You expect me to just let you insult my nationality without saying anything in return?
*one.
Vostok says: u got me 2 already... what's the problem with getting me one more?? Ohhh... I know, you dont have a source. b!tch.

Yep, looks like I gave you only one. Even though you said, I gave you two, and you want another one.
lol you call that sources??? are you serious?? balkanpeace.org? I thought even u saw the mistake in that... media fuckin articles. dumbass.
And what would BRITISH law enforcement know of the situation in ITALY???
Are you serious right now? You're just going to throw away three sources?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 4:45 pm

What do Albanians have to do with Russian and black gangsters interacting with eachother may I ask?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 18th, 2009, 6:15 pm

razbojnik wrote:What do Albanians have to do with Russian and black gangsters interacting with eachother may I ask?
Because the Albanians control both the Russians, and Black gangsters in the United States, and Europe.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 19th, 2009, 5:31 am

There is the Western Part of Russia which governments consider apart of Europe for political reasons but people do not see Russia as part of Europe.
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK what people consider?? we are talking of what is Europe and what is not.. Russia is europe until the Urals b!tch.
And why would you use what people told you as a fact? Who turned out to be true? The guy you talked to or me?
I would take almost anyones word over yours punk.
I never said the Albanians are the strongest group in Croatia. I said they are one of the strongest if not the absolute strongest.
You seing what u write?? r u fuckin serious??
"if not of the strongest"? - so what's that then? is my english this bad?? u dumb shit.
That picture means something to me.
You take something related to your country over family?... you are a waste of sperm. Obviously u dont know how to behave with people... as I said, u probably stay at home and dont have many friends, its your fault because youre such a pathetic fella and dont have any respect for shit and have proportions all wrong.
I showed you reports that was conducted by investigators.
prove me wrong and show them again.
Why? Because I rely on official reports instead of what people tell me?
No because you dont realize that there are people from two sides of the law... fuckin moron... you think like a child.
So wait. You call me a bullshitter for using some media articles. But then you use the same thing? Listen dipshit, This guy is an author, that's it. He does not work investigating criminals. Yes, he did talk to FBI personnel but the FBI did not say the Italian mafia is a pimple on a horses ass compared to the Russian mafia. If you care to read, the FBI has stated many, many times that, "Italian organized crime is still the most dominant organized crime threat in America." It doesn't matter if this guy talked to the FBI because the FBI did not tell him to say that, the FBI said the exact opposite.
I can't even say anything about this dumb shit... lol im out of words...
THE ARTICLE SHOWS A QUOTE FROM HIS BOOK, HOMO!!!!
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT now you know what FBI told him?? god damn.. youre just everywhere. Maybe he talked to someone in the FBI that thinks differently and has another opinion than others there..?
It's more like 15,000? Oh wow, you really are something. This is why it's hard to even talk to you. Because you always throw away official sources and pick your own thoughts instead. Listen, just tell me this, have you ever heard of the Serbian mafia? At the Serbian mafia's height in the mid-1990's, they posed a semi-level threat. The Serbian police force was the power behind the Serbian mafia, Milosovich used the police and police agencies for crime as did the Serbian gangsters. Since then, the Serbian mafia has died out and now, it doesn't pose a threat even in the Balkans. This is why less then 10% of those suspects from Serbia are actually Serbian. Here is another scenario, in Chicago there are 200,000 Serbians, any Serbian mafia in Chicago? Nope. Why? Because the Serbs don't pose a visible OC threat. The Albanians do
I throw official sources??? YOUR FUCKIN SOURCES SAID NOTHING ABOUT ALBANIANS, ONLY SERBIA-MONTENEGRO. But you do your "special" math and come up that 95% of them are Albanians.. not only this but you somehow come to a conclusion that there are 40,000 Albanian suspects.. when the Serbia-Montenegro suspects showed like 30,000. You need to be taken away to a mental hospital.

Doesn't pose a threat in the Balkan sais you.. Razbojnik sais other.. and even that sometimes he is reaaaaaaaaaaaalyyyy full of BS he lied alot less and BSed alot less than you did goat f*cker.
Turks, Blacks and Chinese are street dealers in Germany.
It seems that Albanians are big there on the street.
You expect me to just let you insult my nationality without saying anything in return?
Did I start insulting your nationality??? u lying shit, u started saying things about my country and nationality and race.. I didn't insult you. Saying that you are not pure blooded like you wish to think is not insulting.
Vostok says: u got me 2 already... what's the problem with getting me one more?? Ohhh... I know, you dont have a source. b!tch.

Yep, looks like I gave you only one. Even though you said, I gave you two, and you want another one.
You're a woman... whyyyy whyyyyy do you stick to words??? I meant 2 sources as in what you got... what I see as a source is just one of them that was not the subject then. Stop trying to make me look like thewestside made you look, fag.
Are you serious right now? You're just going to throw away three sources?
No, im gonna wipe my ass with them and then throw them. These are not sources fuckface.. a source is what you posted about Slovenia. That is a source.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 19th, 2009, 1:12 pm

VostokSila wrote:WHO GIVES A FLYING fu-- what people consider?? we are talking of what is Europe and what is not.. Russia is europe until the Urals b!tch.
I don't understand why you have to end with B!tch, does it make you feel strong?
I would take almost anyones word over yours punk.
It's not my word. I gave you an official source for it.
You seing what u write?? r u fuckin serious??
"if not of the strongest"? - so what's that then? is my english this bad?? u dumb shit.
They control the drugs and guns there. Croatia is a small country and not that corrupt. The Albanians are one of the strongest if not the absolute strongest.
You take something related to your country over family?... you are a waste of sperm. Obviously u dont know how to behave with people... as I said, u probably stay at home and dont have many friends, its your fault because youre such a pathetic fella and dont have any respect for shit and have proportions all wrong.
Keep insulting if it makes you feel better. I hope it does, like I said. That picture means something to me. Make fun of it, I will retaliate.
prove me wrong and show them again.
WTF!? Just scroll up. WTF is wrong with you?
No because you dont realize that there are people from two sides of the law... fuckin moron... you think like a child.
LOL! Listen, I will rely on official reports before I rely on some guy on the internet in Croatia who claims hes a gangster.
I can't even say anything about this dumb shit... lol im out of words...
THE ARTICLE SHOWS A QUOTE FROM HIS BOOK, HOMO!!!!
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT now you know what FBI told him?? god damn.. youre just everywhere. Maybe he talked to someone in the FBI that thinks differently and has another opinion than others there..?
The FBI stated many, many times that LCN is dominant. Not just one person, but over time if you look at the summaries, tens of different agents all say the same thing. If the FBI told him what he wrote in his book, he would have stated it to make it more official. Point is, it's his opinion. Only his. He is not an expert. He is only an author who is writing a book on Russian organized crime. Also, didn't he say, "on a horses ass in America, and globally?" Globally, the Russians are stronger, but not in America.
I throw official sources??? YOUR FUCKIN SOURCES SAID NOTHING ABOUT ALBANIANS, ONLY SERBIA-MONTENEGRO. But you do your "special" math and come up that 95% of them are Albanians.. not only this but you somehow come to a conclusion that there are 40,000 Albanian suspects.. when the Serbia-Montenegro suspects showed like 30,000. You need to be taken away to a mental hospital.
I say 90-95% of the suspects are Albanian because 25% of Serbia-Montenegro is Albanian and we all know the Albanian mafia is much, much, much bigger then the Serbian mafia. I said 40,000 in total because there was another 5,500 suspects from Macedonia and it didn't show there but It's on a report I am trying to find right now that there is another 4,600 suspects from Albania.

I don't need to be taken anywhere. Only an ignorant person would actually think that Albanians wouldn't be the majority of those suspects.
Doesn't pose a threat in the Balkan sais you.. Razbojnik sais other.. and even that sometimes he is reaaaaaaaaaaaalyyyy full of BS he lied alot less and BSed alot less than you did goat f*cker.
Says me? NO, says Balkan reports on organized crime. Go read them instead of talking out of your ass all the time.
It seems that Albanians are big there on the street.
Says who!? WTF are you talking about? In heroin, the Albanians are almost exclusively on the importing level. In cocaine they are on the upper wholesale level.
Did I start insulting your nationality??? u lying shit, u started saying things about my country and nationality and race.. I didn't insult you. Saying that you are not pure blooded like you wish to think is not insulting.
It wouldn't be insulting if you actually knew what you were talking about you "lying shit."
You're a woman... whyyyy whyyyyy do you stick to words??? I meant 2 sources as in what you got... what I see as a source is just one of them that was not the subject then. Stop trying to make me look like thewestside made you look, fag.
Why do I stick to words? Because men stick to their words. Women don't. You seem to want to be a girl when you speak.
No, im gonna wipe my ass with them and then throw them. These are not sources fuckface.. a source is what you posted about Slovenia. That is a source.
I gave you three sources about Milan that all said the exact same thing. They were all official reports. One was a statment but Cotaldo Motta, one of the most respected prosecutors in Italy.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 19th, 2009, 2:11 pm

I don't understand why you have to end with B!tch, does it make you feel strong?
No.. it just helps me remember who you are.
Why? does it make you feel weak?
The Albanians are one of the strongest if not the absolute strongest.
You have the right to think so.
Keep insulting if it makes you feel better. I hope it does, like I said. That picture means something to me. Make fun of it, I will retaliate.
lol... you see things like a 10 year old. Insulting you?... lol this is not about insulting, this is about how you are as a man... lol if I can even call you a man.
WTF!? Just scroll up. WTF is wrong with you?
The sources of the situation in the Bronx?? what are u talkin about?
LOL! Listen, I will rely on official reports before I rely on some guy on the internet in Croatia who claims hes a gangster.
Fine..
I say 90-95% of the suspects are Albanian because 25% of Serbia-Montenegro is Albanian and we all know the Albanian mafia is much, much, much bigger then the Serbian mafia. I said 40,000 in total because there was another 5,500 suspects from Macedonia and it didn't show there but It's on a report I am trying to find right now that there is another 4,600 suspects from Albania.
You got nooooo way to prove that Albanians are 90% of the people there.
Says who!? WTF are you talking about? In heroin, the Albanians are almost exclusively on the importing level. In cocaine they are on the upper wholesale level.
Cocaine? Albanians control cocaine in Germany... maybe I missed something, what makes u think this? show me the article that sais it.
It wouldn't be insulting if you actually knew what you were talking about
I know what Im talking about.. and if I lived in the US like you.. my english level was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better. lol even now u got mistakes in english.
Why do I stick to words? Because men stick to their words. Women don't. You seem to want to be a girl when you speak
That's right... men stick to their words.. not some elses words moron.
Maybe u one of them ppl who was born with a pussy and a dick... and u still got some girl in you lol.
I gave you three sources about Milan that all said the exact same thing
hyped media articles are not sources.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 19th, 2009, 2:34 pm

You have the right to think so.
Of course I do because I gave you a report that stated the Albanians control the drugs and guns in Croatia.
The sources of the situation in the Bronx?? what are u talkin about?
Lol, it's funny how you can talk about something you have no idea about. You even forget what your asking for at times. The sources about Slovenia and Crotia.
You got nooooo way to prove that Albanians are 90% of the people there.
Okay, so how much of a percentage do you think Albanians make in the Serbia-Montenegro nationality? Keep in mind that Albanians are 25% of Serbia-Montenegro.
Cocaine? Albanians control cocaine in Germany... maybe I missed something, what makes u think this? show me the article that sais it.
I said in heroin, Albanians are mainly on the importing level, meaning bringing it into the country and selling it to the Turks. In cocaine, they usually buy it from the Netherlands and sell it back in Germany. I never said they control cocaine. They are on the wholesale level of cocaine though. I said this because you said Albanians seem to be on the street level in Germany. I asked you how you have come to this conclusion.
I know what Im talking about.. and if I lived in the US like you.. my english level was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better. lol even now u got mistakes in english.
No I don't you just don't understand what I write all the time and it might seem wrong. Your English is fine, until you told me you were in Israel I thought you were American raised. It has nothing to do with English. It has to do with what you say.
That's right... men stick to their words.. not some elses words moron.
Maybe u one of them ppl who was born with a pussy and a dick... and u still got some girl in you lol.
Well, there is no way I can know about the situation in Greece, Italy, Germany, England, Turkey, Slovenia, Croatia, etc... without relying on someone else's words. I am not an international gangster how has gangster friends in all of those countries so I cannot know what the situation is there on my own knowledge. So I have to rely on reports and source.
hyped media articles are not sources.
They weren't hyped up media articles. Look at each of them again. Only one was a media article but Cotaldo Motta was the one that stated the Albanians taking away prostitution from N'drangheta and he is by no means a person you can just cancel out. He is one of the most respected prosecutors in Italy.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 20th, 2009, 1:21 am

Of course I do because I gave you a report
*book
Lol, it's funny how you can talk about something you have no idea about. You even forget what your asking for at times. The sources about Slovenia and Crotia.
One real source... for Slovenia, that is it.
Okay, so how much of a percentage do you think Albanians make in the Serbia-Montenegro nationality? Keep in mind that Albanians are 25% of Serbia-Montenegro.
If you don't inclued kosovo then Albanians make like 0.6 percent of Serbia's population. In Macedonia they are 25%.
I said in heroin, Albanians are mainly on the importing level, meaning bringing it into the country and selling it to the Turks.
Albanians sell Turks heroin?? that's some wierd shit lol hard to believe.
I asked you how you have come to this conclusion.
Because of stuff that maany people all over Europe said. And I dont think they say it because they "hate" Albanians lol.
Well, there is no way I can know about the situation in Greece, Italy, Germany, England, Turkey, Slovenia, Croatia, etc... without relying on someone else's words. I am not an international gangster how has gangster friends in all of those countries so I cannot know what the situation is there on my own knowledge. So I have to rely on reports and source.
Oh god... Im not going to explain myself to you.
They weren't hyped up media articles. Look at each of them again. Only one was a media article but Cotaldo Motta was the one that stated the Albanians taking away prostitution from N'drangheta and he is by no means a person you can just cancel out. He is one of the most respected prosecutors in Italy.
So? even respected researchers hype shit up sometimes.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 20th, 2009, 3:41 pm

VostokSila wrote:*book
Which compiles it's information from reports.
One real source... for Slovenia, that is it.
The book section about Croatia you just throw away?
If you don't inclued kosovo then Albanians make like 0.6 percent of Serbia's population. In Macedonia they are 25%.
Incase you didn't notice. The suspect list was from 2007, one year before Kosova declared independence. Germany recognized Kosova in early 2008. On the bottom, it clearly stated, "Including unsettled nationalities and stateless."

So I will ask you again to keep in mind that Albanians are 25% of Serbia and Macedonia, so the question still stands. What do you think is reasonable for a percentage in the two categories for Albanians? Also keep in mind that Chicago has 200,000 Serbs and there is yet to be a Serbian mafia in Chicago at all.
Albanians sell Turks heroin?? that's some wierd shit lol hard to believe.
How the hell is this hard to believe? What the hell is wrong with you? Albanians are the biggest heroin dealers on the continent.
Because of stuff that maany people all over Europe said. And I dont think they say it because they "hate" Albanians lol.
WHO IS MANY PEOPLE!? People you have talked to online? You asked someone about Albanians in Slovenia and what did they say? "I haven't seen anything about them, oh, this one guy sells ice cream." What turned out to be true? Albanians pose the greatest threat in the entire country. So keep taking people's words on the internet over official reports. I will stick to the reports that clearly state Albanians are the most powerful in Europe.
Oh god... Im not going to explain myself to you.
Don't worry, I know all about it. Your dad is a big time Russian gangster. He knows this stuff first hand and your friends tell the situations on the internet. Don't worry, from now on, I'll notify the Usdoj.gov, undoc.com, europole and interpol to rely on your internet friends who tell you the real situation. I'll tell them all to stop researching because they are wasting their time.
So? even respected researchers hype shit up sometimes.
So three different sources who have no ties to one another are just hyping shit up?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 20th, 2009, 9:32 pm

lol@ quoting a book you've never read.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 20th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Is it in Aboriginal blood to talk shit about things they don't know about. I've read a good portion of that book. But I'm not going to read an entire book which has one third of it cut off so people can order it instead of read it all on the internet.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 21st, 2009, 10:19 am

CheGuevara wrote:Is it in Aboriginal blood to talk shit about things they don't know about. I've read a good portion of that book. But I'm not going to read an entire book which has one third of it cut off so people can order it instead of read it all on the internet.
Just like you read that JSTOR book, right?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 21st, 2009, 3:28 pm

what?

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by NateDogg » March 22nd, 2009, 2:29 pm

This forum sucks now ever topic always turns into an argument about albanians let me tell you what I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ALBANIANS AND I NEVER FUCKING WILL!!!!!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 22nd, 2009, 3:09 pm

and Albanians will never give a fvck about you so everyone is happy :)

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 23rd, 2009, 8:17 pm

NateDogg wrote:This forum sucks now ever topic always turns into an argument about albanians let me tell you what I DON'T GIVE A fu-- ABOUT ALBANIANS AND I NEVER #%@&#%@ WILL!!!!!
You don't give a fuck about Albanians because you haven't been around for Johnny and Westside's discussions much. I didn't give a fuck about Albanians either but now I find them to be interesting; they'd make for some nice easy target practice if I'm ever part of a paramilitary special forces unit.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 23rd, 2009, 8:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:and Albanians will never give a fvck about you so everyone is happy :)
It doesn't matter if Albanians give a fuck about him. He's black, he's already as rich as you people are.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:36 am

Go tell that to the countless Albanians living in mansions throughout Europe.

Wait a minute? If you just insulted Albanians for being poor (which they're not), then what on god's second homeland (Macedonianaania) does that make MacDonaldsnians? You guys have to be Burundi poor because I have seen interviews with Macedonians on Albanian people, they specifically said, "The Albanians have a better life then us, we don't mistreat them and there are not a lot of Albanian politicians in Macedonia because it's not good enough for them." I was surprised by her honesty.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 5:14 am

Go tell that to the countless Albanians living in mansions throughout Europe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u donkey riders live in boxes... one of you gets a brain and money and then you like "hooooo ahhhh!!!" lol the Albanians are the poorest b!tches in them rich neighburhoods... they are usualy the poorest rich people XD.

lol "the most powerful crime lord in germany" is wearing a 1000 dollar suit... WOW that's soooooo rich lol. Not many rich people can afford 1000 dollar suits XD.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”