how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Post Reply
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 5:50 am

VostokSila wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u donkey riders live in boxes... one of you gets a brain and money and then you like "hooooo ahhhh!!!" lol the Albanians are the poorest b!tches in them rich neighburhoods... they are usualy the poorest rich people XD.
You know this all because you never met an Albanian right?
lol "the most powerful crime lord in germany" is wearing a 1000 dollar suit... WOW that's soooooo rich lol. Not many rich people can afford 1000 dollar suits XD.
I never stated this. I responsed to razbojnik's dumb comment that Burim Osmani looks like a plumer. I responded by saying, "Yeah, a plumer in a $1,000 suit." A lot of people can afford $1,000 suits in Germany, even Russians. But there is only one Felix Osmani in Germany or anyone as powerful as him :)

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 6:13 am

But there is only one Felix Osmani in Germany or anyone as powerful as him
lol sure ;)

Russians in Germany in general are richer than Albanians.. that is why Albanians are street bangers alot more than Russians in Germany.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 6:33 am

Well, you can think what you please. Albanians are importers and wholesalers of drugs in Germany. There has been no indication that Albanians are involved in street level dealing. Just because there is a lot of Albanian suspects in Germany, it doesn't mean they are on the street. Albanians control 70% of the heroin reaching Germany. Not to mention they are very active in cocaine trafficking, prostitution (if you call prostitution street dealings then Albanians are bigger street "bangers" because they control a lot of prostitution in the country), etc....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2009, 7:57 am

A bit off topic- Do you have any reports/articles etc, about the Osmani clan? Preferably in English. I can't seem to find very much. In fact, the only English words I've seen when searching the "Osmani clan" comes from you on this site.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 8:10 am

Take the google translator and translate the reports in English. There's many of them.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 8:44 am

To my knowledge, the international Russian syndicates in Germany are mostly involved in money laundering and frauds in the energy sector, as well as some prostitution. There are Germany based Russian gangs too but they are not significant. Albanians are much more significant in Germany, but they work together with the Russians.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 8:46 am

Thats not to say the Russians arent powerful in Germany, just to avoid misunderstandings

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 8:48 am

No one id doubting the Russians have a strong presence in Germany. I mean you got 13,000 Russian suspects in the country alone. That goes to show you how strong they are. But the Albanians are just too powerful to be compared to in that country. 35,000+ suspects plus they control 70% of the heroin in the country, a lot of cocaine, prostitution, legal invesments, corruption with the state, arms trafficking, organized theft, etc...

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 8:57 am

I was translating some things with google, pretty interesting:

Kai Hermann, a former "star" author: "That was a fairly lengthy research, in particular to the family Osmani was very very difficult, because this family in the St. Pauli milieu, at least enjoys a tremendous respect. That is, it is often happens that only the names mentioned careful, and then emptied the table or there was a deafening silence. "

One article says only one of the brothers alone has 300 million Euros in legitimate assets in just one city

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2009, 8:58 am

RONNIE wrote:To my knowledge, the international Russian syndicates in Germany are mostly involved in money laundering and frauds in the energy sector, as well as some prostitution. There are Germany based Russian gangs too but they are not significant. Albanians are much more significant in Germany, but they work together with the Russians.
"Russian groups were
active in the most varied fields of criminal activity in 2005, ranging from motor vehiclerelated
property offences to money laundering and human trafficking for the purpose of
sexual exploitation."

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 8:59 am

I told you guys, Albanians have bought up the entire St. Pauli district of Hamburg which is the entertainment capital of Germany. I remember when I was there what the Germans had to say about the Albanians lol. The Osmani Clan is fvcking huge.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 9:00 am

Yeah looking it up it says its one of the biggest entertainment centers and one of the biggest red light districts in the world

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 9:04 am

To my knowledge, the international Russian syndicates in Germany are mostly involved in money laundering and frauds in the energy sector, as well as some prostitution. There are Germany based Russian gangs too but they are not significant. Albanians are much more significant in Germany, but they work together with the Russians.
In Germany groups are involved in business frauds.. extortion, car smuggling/selling, prostitution, weapons (to bigger clients).
Do you realy think that we can see the whole picture just by articles and censored reports??... think logicaly. If we did see the whole picture then there will be no organized crime.
The Law knows like how much? 30% of all the stuff? Im basing this on the huge profits criminal organizations are making with no problems from law, I think that if the law knew like 50% of what's going on the profits would be ALOT less big.
And from what they know they give what they think will not hurt their investigations and shit... like 50% of 30% is 15% in overall.
I believe we know (the citizens ppl) from 10% to 25% of what is going on. Its hard to tell from 25% what is realy going on... lol not to mention saying who is stronger.
Don't listen to John.



Wait... what makes u think Osmani clan are criminals?? can u show me articles or something?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 9:07 am

VostokSila wrote:Wait... what makes u think Osmani clan are criminals?? can u show me articles or something?
The fact that he is on a database as a criminal. The fact that the German police are investigating him for prostitution, drug trafficking, car thefts and political corruption. The fact that he just won his court case of which he was accused of fraud and corruption as well as money laundering.

:S:S:S:S What type of question was that?

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 9:11 am

I cant say if they are criminal, but the translation says one of them was only called "Don of Hamburg" in the newspaper for many years.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 9:16 am

Nobody can call them a criminal because none of the brothers have been convicted of anything and nobody has ever testified against them. Burim Osmani was tried but the court failed to convict him. The newspapers call them, "The German Clan," "The Osmani Clan," "Don of Hamburg," like you mentioned, "Osmani Clan--as deep as the German state?" --- title of a German newspaper on the documentary I posted of them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2009, 9:20 am

CheGuevara wrote:Nobody can call them a criminal because none of the brothers have been convicted of anything and nobody has ever testified against them. Burim Osmani was tried but the court failed to convict him. The newspapers call them, "The German Clan," "The Osmani Clan," "Don of Hamburg," like you mentioned, "Osmani Clan--as deep as the German state?" --- title of a German newspaper on the documentary I posted of them.
Are you sure he's never been convicted?

"Burim Osmani was established in 1999 to a fine of 90 days of receiving sentences condemned: he had stolen TÜV and ASU plaques purchased."

Despite the poor English, that leads me to believe he received a sentence of 90 days for stealing something, or possessing stolen property of some kind.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 9:25 am

He was fined for 90 days for accepting a stolen television. It was a dumb conviction if you can call it that. The German police are really bad when it comes to investigation and stuff. Once, they checked my cousin for his bike that he was riding, they started asking him all sorts of questions, "Where did you get it? When did you get it? Wheres your father? Will he tell me the same thing if I go and ask him while you stay here?" I was surprised.

Lol, it would be funny if he stole the television himself though, I would seriously die of laughter if that happened.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 9:27 am

No, another article says he was sentenced to pay 2700 Mark? Only a fine, not prison

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 2:22 pm

Hold up... you telling me that I cannot present Abramovich as an example because he's legit but you can present them Osman clan?? lol Abramovich had toooons of investigations and shit against himm.. a shitload. He was proven not guilty with lawyers.

So you say what you want when it is best suiting for you John.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:02 pm

No you cannot presend Abromaovich. He is not called the Don of London by any newspapers. He was not investigated in England (or was he?). Russia and Albania are corrupt, especially during the time Abromavich was investigated on which is why I barely ever bring up sources and gangsters who operate in Albania itself because the politics, corruption and cooperation with the state in Albania is too hard to be determined with gangsters. Burim Osmani and his group is not similar to Abromavich. Burim Osmani came to Germany in 1985 and he has all this money in the bank, part of the reason Germany is so convinced he is a full fledged crimnial. What's his excuse for having hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars even though he is an immigrant in Germany? His brother (Qazim) won big money in gambling and then him and his brother (Bashkim) have been investing smartly ever since.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Unbelievable the articles about the "Godfather", as they call Felix for many many years.

Here are some examples I somehow managed to translate. Sometimes you have to type in single words in a better translator to find out the meaning.(Software if you have)

- 1979 came Felix allegedly with only a plastic bag with the necessary to Hamburg

- They call him in Hamburg, the "godfather". Anyone who knows him, is as mesmerized by his charisma. For his fellow countrymen, the Albanians from Kosovo he is a revered idol. He leads a glittering nightlife and at daytime is a caring family man.

- He was something like the top "Peace of the Justice" for his countrymen. Supposedly in gambling, he had won the bar "Corner 57", his Court held there. A waiter: "supplicants were begging for admittance. Those who succeeded, were first searched. Many then knelt down and kissed the hand of Felix, like in the film."

- "Without the clan happens on the Kiez nothing" said a police inspector investigating. And admired his intelligence. "Felix makes no mistakes".
He, like his brothers, also known as "highly intelligent".


- Kai Hermann, a former "star" author: "That was a fairly lengthy research, in particular to the family Osmani was very very difficult, because this family in the St. Pauli milieu, at least enjoys a tremendous respect. That is, it is often happens that only the names mentioned careful, and then emptied the table or there was a deafening silence."

It seems like every paper is talking like this about him.
They talk about the family being a "shadow government", with highest political connections in the German state, doing business worldwide. One of the four brothers alone has 300 million Euros in legitimate assets in just one city and until recently they were all considered huge legitimate investors.

I think Felix might be easily among the most powerful guys (whether criminal or not) I have ever heard of. He was never in prison and there is not even an investigation going against him currently.

I am not one to really glorify mobsters, but you have to give it to these guys. Its like out of the fucking Godfather film, an 18 year old from the poorest country in Europe going to Germany with only a plastic bag of the most necessary things, becoming "one of the most wealthy and powerful men in Germany". No matter how he did it.
Attachments
47749v1.jpg
"Godfather"
47749v1.jpg (13.03 KiB) Viewed 6216 times

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:21 pm

RONNIE wrote:I am not one to really glorify mobsters, but you have to give it to these guys. Its like out of the #%@&#%@ Godfather film, an 18 year old from the poorest country in Europe going to Germany with only a plastic bag of the most necessary things, becoming "one of the most wealthy and powerful men in Germany". No matter how he did it.
Which is the reason Albanians love this guy so much. Not only that but he has helped out Albania as well. He hasen't forgotten about his people. He grew up in Gjakovë, Kosovë with nothing. Just like Don Vito Corleone, he came to Germany alone with nothing just like in the movie. He took absolutely shit and made it into a dream. He opened up a place for immigrants in Germany to help them get settled because he knows how hard it is to come from a rough area of the world with nothing. Everyone knows theses guys. I am surprised I never heard of him until two months ago.

Anyway, point is Felix Osmani and his clan are probably the most powerful organized crime clan in the country and possibly the most powerful in Europe in total.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 3:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Which is the reason Albanians love this guy so much. Not only that but he has helped out Albania as well. He hasen't forgotten about his people. He grew up in Gjakovë, Kosovë with nothing. Just like Don Vito Corleone, he came to Germany alone with nothing just like in the movie. He took absolutely shit and made it into a dream. He opened up a place for immigrants in Germany to help them get settled because he knows how hard it is to come from a rough area of the world with nothing. Everyone knows theses guys. I am surprised I never heard of him until two months ago.

Anyway, point is Felix Osmani and his clan are probably the most powerful organized crime clan in the country and possibly the most powerful in Europe in total.
Yes, absolutely agreed. One article said he sent 100 very well equipped soldiers from Hamburg to Kosovo to fight during the war.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:42 pm

The funniest thing about organized crime in Germany is that thewestside claims Italians get the most press attention which couldn't be farther from the truth. It has to be the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard. Based on ethnicity, Turks are on the news more then anyone. Turks are always getting caught on the street with heroin, cocaine, meth, x, marijuana, if you pay attention to the reports on the bka. website (azure posted them on another thread) Turks are first in every single drug category in terms of arrests. I just find it funny because Italians (besides when the massacre happened) barely get attention on the German media compared to Albanians and Turks.

thewestside, I know you still check this forum, you BULLSHITTER.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2009, 6:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:What's his excuse for having hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars even though he is an immigrant in Germany? His brother (Qazim) won big money in gambling and then him and his brother (Bashkim) have been investing smartly ever since.
Surely not following the pattern of every other millionaire immigrant. He MUST be a criminal. You sound so much like Raj at the moment with his Oaza stories.

What's your proof that Felix runs the largest criminal organization in Germany? Furthermore, what's your proof that the Osmani clan is the most powerful organization in Germany?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 6:59 pm

My proof is that the German police are trying to get this guy and the newspapers call him a clan boss. I mean there is no skeptism about it, he is a gangster in the eyes of Germany. Have you seen the newpapers articles on the guy? Are you forgetting the fact that the book, "The German Clan" was about them?

It's like calling the boss of the Lucchese family a business man because he hasn't been convicted.

I have no proof that his organization is the strongest in Germany or Europe though. That I said is probably the case. I can't state it they are or are not as a fact but the guy's brother alone has $450-500 million worth of legal investments. I mean god fvcking damn, you have to be big time to have that. Not to mention that is just his brother (Bashkim I think has that) and that they have legal investments outside Germany as well and the newspapers even go as far as calling his organization a shadow government.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2009, 7:04 pm

CheGuevara wrote:I have no proof that his organization is the strongest in Germany or Europe though.
Oh, okay.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:I have no proof that his organization is the strongest in Germany or Europe though.
Oh, okay.

LOL! Go fvck yourself and your passive aggressive ways lol

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 7:47 pm

This guy is stupid like thewestside, just let him. If someone reads those newspaper articles and still has to ask "what is your proof that he runs the biggest
organization" is not even worth talking to. I mean how stupid can someone be? The man has highest connections into German politics and is called "The Godfather"

The Osmani family makes the Rizzuto family look like fucking farmers, lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 8:17 pm

LOL, It's okay dude, he knows they are big time. He just refuses to admit it because he wants proof of the Italian mafia. I mean look at what he does, he states the organized crime reports from Germany and states that Albanians have only 11 groups when in fact Kosova Albanians are the majority of Albanians in Germany and they have Serbian nationality, not Albanian and the Serbian groups have 24 groups. Someone who manipulates a report like that in favor of trying to make the Italians look bigger is worthless in the art of debate.

I mean the guy is:
-called the godfather
-don of hamburg
-organization is called a shadow government with connections to the highest political circles
-has hundreds of millions of dollars just on legal investments

and azure is asking, what proof do you have that he is a gangster? what proof did anyone have John Gotti was a gangster until he was convicted? lol. it's so pointless to argue with people who don't take rational into consideration.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 6:10 am

He is not called the Don of London by any newspapers
OH SHIT... this must mean that he is legitimate.. because he is not called the Don of London in the media lmao.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”