how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Vito Rizzuto and his father is in prison. What is their legitimate worth, a couple million?
One of the Albanian brothers ALONE has 300 million Euros in LEGITIMATE real estate assets in just ONE CITY
The Rizzutos have a couple cops on their payroll, the Albanians have connections to the highest political and business circles. It is not comparable. Not to
mention the "Godfather" as they call him for 20 years is free and there is not even an investigation against him.

Dont post any more sources to this stupid.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 4:36 pm

Azure is the mini westside. He only asks for sources to put your claims down, to downsize Albanians. He isnt interested at all, believe me. No more info to this sucker. Some people are so powerful its a shame to even talk about them, especially on such a fucked up forum

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:38 pm

now to be fair, the brother who has the $300mn euros is the brother who graduated from university with a majors in economics, the brothers leave him for most of the real estate deals, not saying that felix is not smart enough but obviously his brother is smart in terms of economics because they leave him to deal with the real estate and stuff.

also to be fair again, that brother is assumed to have $300mn euros in total in legal investments.

also, i posted the sources for him to just convince him a little bit. but i mean come on, the fvcking newspapers call him the godfather and the don of hamburg, what more do you want? it's like asking for proof that john gotti was a gangster in 1990, techincally, he was not a gangster in 1990 because he wasent convicted yet, but he looked like a duck, smelled like a duck and walked like a duck and he was a duck just like felix osmani is a bigger duck then him.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 4:41 pm

Che, you have this serious flaw, always wanting to convince others. You care so much about what they think.
So much that you even downsize them yourself. It clearly said one of the brothers (not sure which) ALONE has 300 million in just ONE CITY

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:46 pm

ill look for the source that says that dude but i was under the impression that it was 300mn euros in total, maybe i understood it wrong, german/english can be difficult to understand at times.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 25th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Again, Ronnie seems disappointing that I log off during the day.

Here's a couple quotes I pulled directly off that site:

"As the NDR reports to 05.08.2006, the Federal Intelligence Service estimates the capital of the family Osmani in its report from February 2005 on 200 to 300 million euros."

That's 200-300 million Euro's in assets for the entire family. That is a lot of money.

"Publicly became further a cousin admits named Qemajl Osmani, which does not have to answer for itself since May 2007 together with some codefendants before the regional court Hamburg because of a number of heavy crimes such as bodily injury, rape, Zuhälterei and drug traffic to “small extent”."

Rape...small amounts of drug trafficking.

On one of the links that site gives, it mentions a cousin being involved in a drug network which sold $90,000 worth of cocaine in a yearly span. This is the evidence you give me? THIS? I personally MYSELF know people who have been busted with more cocaine than that. Where's the article that calls him the "Godfather" of Hamburg? Where's the "official"(Unfortunately, your uncle doesn't count)evidence that Albanians own all of the entertainment district of , where is ANY of this?
CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Of course they do, Italian OC is far behind Asian, and even Eastern European organized crime in Canada. The Rizzuto's are nothing.
The IOC element is behind the Asian OC element in Canada. That is not up for debate. It's just common sense. The Asians grow enough marijuana to buy you, me and everyone we know plus everyone they have ever seen.

EEOC, debatable.
You don't possess the knowledge to make claims such as that.
Vito Rizzuto and his father is in prison. What is their legitimate worth, a couple million?
One of the Albanian brothers ALONE has 300 million Euros in LEGITIMATE real estate assets in just ONE CITY
The Rizzutos have a couple cops on their payroll, the Albanians have connections to the highest political and business circles. It is not comparable. Not to
mention the "Godfather" as they call him for 20 years is free and there is not even an investigation against him.
One of the main disadvantages of comparing the networth of a businessman, to that of the head of a major organized crime group is that you'll find the leader of the organized crime group goes through a few measures to make sure his largely ILLEGAL money hidden from the government.

However, just as a bit of a reference; over $200 million was seized during Operation Colisee alone.

Again another gem. The Rizzuto's have repeatedly been found to have high ranking RCMP officers(The premier law enforcement agency in Canada) as well as numerous police officers, politicians- Perhaps you're forgetting the Cabinet Minister who was discovered to be a made member of the Rizzuto Organization?

And if you really want to play that game, far too many to count; RCMP reports, articles and police documents refer to Vito Rizzuto as the "Godfather" as well, and have for a number of years now.

And I find myself asking again; WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT THE OSMANI CLAN IS THE MOST POWERFUL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS IN GERMANY?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 8:44 pm

Azure9920 wrote:On one of the links that site gives, it mentions a cousin being involved in a drug network which sold $90,000 worth of cocaine in a yearly span. This is the evidence you give me? THIS? I personally MYSELF know people who have been busted with more cocaine than that. Where's the article that calls him the "Godfather" of Hamburg? Where's the "official"(Unfortunately, your uncle doesn't count)evidence that Albanians own all of the entertainment district of , where is ANY of this?
ronnie you were right bro, lmao these guys live to downsize. you were dead on right. the guy sold 200 grams and made a profit of $90,000 each time you idiot. go back and read the article correctly! the guy was convicted on a small extent drug charge, MY GOD READ THE FCUKING ARTICLE WITHOUT WANTING TO DOWNSIZE EVERYTHING!

its funny that you would say he only sold 90,000 in profit in a yearly span when Felix Osmani's nephews were put in detention for suspicion of smuggling cocaine (4 kilos already smuggled in -- $200,000 at least there) and were expecting another 50 kilos ($10,000,000 right there) from south america which was probably smuggled in through by another member of the clan. i doubt the nephews told the colombians to just call it off when they got enough people on the outside to carry the deal through, not to mention more then 15 blood relatives lol.
CheGuevara wrote:You don't possess the knowledge to make claims such as that.
i don't even care. i know the rcmp considers them as the top priority in canada. they put them first in the organized threat summary and indicate them as the dominant suppliers in a lot of drugs. i guess they just do because they want to kill all of those slanty eyed bastards because of pearl harbor right?
One of the main disadvantages of comparing the networth of a businessman, to that of the head of a major organized crime group is that you'll find the leader of the organized crime group goes through a few measures to make sure his largely ILLEGAL money hidden from the government.
lol what an idiot. he actually called felix osmani whose alias is the don of hamburg a business man. a man whose name on the media stirs up a storm everytime. i man who was tried at court for a $70 million credit fraud. a man whose suspected and stated by the federal intelligence service to be engaged in drug trafficking, prostitution, car thefts, etc.... he actually just called him a business man!
However, just as a bit of a reference; over $200 million was seized during Operation Colisee alone.
lmaoooooo! all from the rizzutos right you stupid fcuking moron? goddamn your never ending BS is getting tiering. tell the fcuking truth without hyping italians and downsize albanians! post the fcuking sources of the $200 million being seized.
Again another gem. The Rizzuto's have repeatedly been found to have high ranking RCMP officers(The premier law enforcement agency in Canada) as well as numerous police officers, politicians- Perhaps you're forgetting the Cabinet Minister who was discovered to be a made member of the Rizzuto Organization?
sources, sources.
And I find myself asking again; WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT THE OSMANI CLAN IS THE MOST POWERFUL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS IN GERMANY?
the guy is said to be one of the most powerful and rich men in germany so it would only be proper to assume that since hes a criminal, his clan is one of the most powerful and rich as well. its safe to assume that isnt it? or is that BS in your eyes? does that seem like hype in anyway because you never know with you. i hope its up to your standards, let me know.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Azure, like his buddy westside, is only looking for some material to downsize them, nothing else. So no more sources and translations for this bum.

As for Vito he was powerful, he had a lot of respect and money, yes, but dont forget that he is in prison now. I dont think he is getting out soon, Italy wants him extradited.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Osmani - a name, which for a long time only insiders was common. For weeks it controls the headlines. Secret service agents and politicians ask themselves as could this family clan from the bitter-poor Kosovo in Hamburg become so powerful? How did it succeed to the clan to accumulate real estate in the value of hundreds million euros?

Here is another thing you can think about azure, felix' brother-in-law meaning his sisters husband whose name is fassli g. was arrested for the muder of another albanian named bari berisha for not being able to pay a 30,000 euro debt.


“Albanians knieten down, kissed Felix Osmani the hand” waiter from the “Corner 57”
Department: Rear spar Hamburg


i am sure albanians are kissing this former waiter's hand because he is a business man i mean its only logical. even though there is no tradition in any albanian book, etc... that has anything close to kissing even a womens hand, its only logical that these guys are kissing his hand because of his 300 million euro real estate investments. right?

hey, you said vito rizzuto has to hide his money, well felix osmani has 400-450 million USD on real estate, how much real estate does rizzutos entire family have again?

felix osmanis nephews was waiting for a $10,000,000 (minimum) load from south america in just on haul before he was put in detention for suspicion of doing so and yet you still have suspicion about him not being a gangster?

everyone around the guy is a fcukin person who has been arrested for a serious crime (drugs, killings, prostitution) and he was at trial for a $70 million credit fraud scam.

what more could you possibly want azure? honestly, tell me?????

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 9:06 pm


RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 9:08 pm

- They call him in Hamburg, the "godfather". Anyone who knows him, is as mesmerized by his charisma. For his fellow countrymen, the Albanians from Kosovo he is a revered idol. He leads a glittering nightlife and at daytime is a caring family man.

- He was something like the top "Peace of the Justice" for his countrymen. Supposedly in gambling, he had won the bar "Corner 57", his Court held there. A waiter: "supplicants were begging for admittance. Those who succeeded, were first searched. Many then knelt down and kissed the hand of Felix."

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 9:13 pm

RONNIE wrote:He was something like the top "Peace of the Justice" for his countrymen. Supposedly in gambling, he had won the bar "Corner 57", his Court held there.
he won the bar? more like made the guy an offer only an albanian would be daring enough to refuse LMAO

i made that up as i went with it lol. razbojnik, i know you liked that one.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 9:39 pm

DER SPIEGEL 3/1998 vom 12.01.1998

"High above them hovers as the "godfather" a Kosovo Albanians by the police for the biggest criminals of the city holds, but he celebrated his glittering night life and his bourgeois family life in the self-assurance of a star who does not leave evidence."

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 10:08 pm

i envy this guy, having such a nightlife, partying with stars, having such a "good family. wow, way to go felix, you make your countrymen proud. not because your a criminal but because you're the greatest success story there is.

a person comes to a place which promises freedom. the man comes from a poor, hopeless for the time being place with no money at all. ten years later, the same guy can be found at hamburgs st. pauli district of which he owns a good part of with a star on his arm.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 26th, 2009, 2:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:ronnie you were right bro, lmao these guys live to downsize. you were dead on right. the guy sold 200 grams and made a profit of $90,000 each time you idiot. go back and read the article correctly! the guy was convicted on a small extent drug charge, MY GOD READ THE FCUKING ARTICLE WITHOUT WANTING TO DOWNSIZE EVERYTHING!
My mistake, it was a 4 month period, not a year. And lol@ $90,000 profit from less than a half pound of cocaine.

"Osmani is to have sold alone from August to November 2005 in 15 cases ever 200 gram cocaine and to have obtained so a profit of 90,000 euros."

200 grams of cocaine, over 4 months and 15 pending cases for a total profit of 90, 000 Euro's. How do you come to the conclusion that he obtained $90,000 Euro's from 200 grams multiple times?
funny that you would say he only sold 90,000 in profit in a yearly span when Felix Osmani's nephews were put in detention for suspicion of smuggling cocaine (4 kilos already smuggled in -- $200,000 at least there) and were expecting another 50 kilos ($10,000,000 right there) from south america which was probably smuggled in through by another member of the clan. i doubt the nephews told the colombians to just call it off when they got enough people on the outside to carry the deal through, not to mention more then 15 blood relatives lol.
So? That's Felix Osmani's nephews, an entirely different case. We're talking about a cousin here. Remember?
i don't even care. i know the rcmp considers them as the top priority in canada. they put them first in the organized threat summary and indicate them as the dominant suppliers in a lot of drugs. i guess they just do because they want to kill all of those slanty eyed bastards because of pearl harbor right?
Again, you're reading the threat assessment incorrectly. How can you not know that isn't a ranking of OC potential, but rather the main target of the RCMP for this year, and the next couple of years? Operation Colisee wasn't too long ago, and the Bikers have been hit with a bunch of major cases in the past couple of years(as they always are), so they're somewhat removed from the vision of law enforcement. It's funny, your rankings didn't include the OMG groups though, despite their control of drug distribution in Eastern Canada, and extensive networks in the Western Provinces.
lol what an idiot. he actually called felix osmani whose alias is the don of hamburg a business man. a man whose name on the media stirs up a storm everytime. i man who was tried at court for a $70 million credit fraud. a man whose suspected and stated by the federal intelligence service to be engaged in drug trafficking, prostitution, car thefts, etc.... he actually just called him a business man!
He owns a considerable amount of property, some businesses and has $300 million in legitimate cash, whether or not he's the head of the most powerful organized crime group in Germany is debatable, but his status as a successful businessman is not. How can you argue that he's not? Just a moment ago you were bragging about how he came to Germany with nothing, and made a legal fortune, and now you're hiding it?
lmaoooooo! all from the rizzutos right you stupid fcuking moron? goddamn your never ending BS is getting tiering. tell the fcuking truth without hyping italians and downsize albanians! post the fcuking sources of the $200 million being seized.
That is the truth, retard. Over $200 million in assets were seized during Operation Colisee. I never once stated that it was solely from the Rizzuto's, that was merely a benchmark. Your claims that the Rizzuto's don't possess a great degree of wealth is ridiculous, given the amount and scope of activities they are involved in.

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_ ... t-colisee/
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/natio ... =60267&p=2

It's a blog, but it does link to the news article as well. Just google Operation Colisee and read about it.
Again another gem. The Rizzuto's have repeatedly been found to have high ranking RCMP officers(The premier law enforcement agency in Canada) as well as numerous police officers, politicians- Perhaps you're forgetting the Cabinet Minister who was discovered to be a made member of the Rizzuto Organization?
sources, sources.
"Rizzuto was an expert in political infiltration I heard." Remember this? Cute how quickly you switch.

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local ... 90204/CSI- RCMP worker

Alfonso Gagliano was a high ranking Cabinet Minister who was outed by Sal Vitale, and Frank Lino if I'm not mistaken as a made member of the Bonanno, and Rizzuto family.
the guy is said to be one of the most powerful and rich men in germany so it would only be proper to assume that since hes a criminal, his clan is one of the most powerful and rich as well. its safe to assume that isnt it? or is that BS in your eyes? does that seem like hype in anyway because you never know with you. i hope its up to your standards, let me know.
So, no actual conclusive evidence?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 26th, 2009, 3:20 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:I like it when u say Russians pay Italians... it shows that you have nothing to say and just spit out every little piece of shit u can to try and "win".
all i know is, some russian invented how to defraud the gas and oil system in america by not payign the taxes and an italian charged him for it. the italians later took over the business completely. loolololololol.

albanians? threw those mutherfuckers on the street naked. pointed a gun at the boss of the gambino's face and told him to get the fvck out of here. how we rollll son :)
Micheal Markowitz is actually a Romanian Jew. He was later joined by Michael Franzese in his operation, who provided muscle for the group.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 26th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Azure9920 wrote:My mistake, it was a 4 month period, not a year. And lol@ $90,000 profit from less than a half pound of cocaine.
okay, but that was what he was convicted for. they probably got him by a rat or something. it doesnt mean thats what his capabilities as a drug runner were. his cousin is called the don of hamburg and has a fortune of $300mn euros. you really think he would only be able to sell 200 grams worth of coke when osmanis cousins is ordering a $10mn cocaine shipment from colombia directly?
Again, you're reading the threat assessment incorrectly. How can you not know that isn't a ranking of OC potential, but rather the main target of the RCMP for this year, and the next couple of years? Operation Colisee wasn't too long ago, and the Bikers have been hit with a bunch of major cases in the past couple of years(as they always are), so they're somewhat removed from the vision of law enforcement. It's funny, your rankings didn't include the OMG groups though, despite their control of drug distribution in Eastern Canada, and extensive networks in the Western Provinces.
okay, italians dominate canada and everything in it according to you. i think the asians are the biggest.
He owns a considerable amount of property, some businesses and has $300 million in legitimate cash, whether or not he's the head of the most powerful organized crime group in Germany is debatable, but his status as a successful businessman is not. How can you argue that he's not? Just a moment ago you were bragging about how he came to Germany with nothing, and made a legal fortune, and now you're hiding it?
what do u mean im hiding it? i brought his legal fortune up thousands of times. how am i hiding? i said he was on trial for a %70mn credit fraud scam and that his brother in law was arrested for a killing, nephews were arrested on suspecision of cocaine smuggling ( the $10mn thing) and that his cousin was convicted of some serious shit as well and suspected of even more serious stuff.
That is the truth, retard. Over $200 million in assets were seized during Operation Colisee. I never once stated that it was solely from the Rizzuto's, that was merely a benchmark. Your claims that the Rizzuto's don't possess a great degree of wealth is ridiculous, given the amount and scope of activities they are involved in.
like i said, this isn't all rizzutos himself, for all we know, this could have been the earnings of every italian crime family in NA. no other italian lcn boss has the contacts to italy that rizzuto does.
"Rizzuto was an expert in political infiltration I heard." Remember this? Cute how quickly you switch.
who said i switched? beause i asked you for a source?
Alfonso Gagliano was a high ranking Cabinet Minister who was outed by Sal Vitale, and Frank Lino if I'm not mistaken as a made member of the Bonanno, and Rizzuto family.
for this guy, you have evidence but dont bring up any politcians or cops or anything without sources specifically saying this.
So, no actual conclusive evidence?
nope :) just the fact that he is called the don of hamburg by everyone (even germans) and that hamburg is the london of germany. it is the important city in germany and even if berlin was the most important, albanians surpass italians there too so, theres my evidence :)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 27th, 2009, 12:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:okay, but that was what he was convicted for. they probably got him by a rat or something. it doesnt mean thats what his capabilities as a drug runner were. his cousin is called the don of hamburg and has a fortune of $300mn euros. you really think he would only be able to sell 200 grams worth of coke when osmanis cousins is ordering a $10mn cocaine shipment from colombia directly?
He could be capable of selling $10 billion dollars worth of cocaine, he could be capable of grabbing an AK 47 and pulling a Columbine in Germany, but he didn't. The proof as it is, is that he was suspected of selling 200 grams of cocaine over a 4 month period. I don't care about his cousins riches, or his cousins dealings; we're speaking about him.
okay, italians dominate canada and everything in it according to you. i think the asians are the biggest.
You think? A week ago it was solid fact.
what do u mean im hiding it? i brought his legal fortune up thousands of times. how am i hiding? i said he was on trial for a %70mn credit fraud scam and that his brother in law was arrested for a killing, nephews were arrested on suspecision of cocaine smuggling ( the $10mn thing) and that his cousin was convicted of some serious shit as well and suspected of even more serious stuff.
And I quote:

"he actually just called him a business man!"
"lol what an idiot. he actually called felix osmani whose alias is the don of hamburg a business man"

First and foremost, that's what he is. You seem to have trouble realizing this, but the fact that his cousin, brother in law and nephews were arrested, doesn't mean anything.

Burim and Bashkim have both been convicted of embezzlement, and fraud. Both white collar crimes.
like i said, this isn't all rizzutos himself, for all we know, this could have been the earnings of every italian crime family in NA. no other italian lcn boss has the contacts to italy that rizzuto does.
Operation Colisee was mostly focused on Montreal activities, with a few Rizzuto associates in Southern Ontario being rounded up, along with a couple of airport employee's. The only LCN family the Rizzuto has a high degree of contact would be the Bonanno's, so there may be a NY member sprinkled in.

for this guy, you have evidence but dont bring up any politcians or cops or anything without sources specifically saying this.
That's all I felt like digging up, one of the more recent I've seen, as well as perhaps the most high profile examples.

Speaking of sources, Ronnie?

"The Rizzutos have a couple cops on their payroll, the Albanians have connections to the highest political and business circles."

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 27th, 2009, 1:34 pm

Azure9920 wrote:He could be capable of selling $10 billion dollars worth of cocaine, he could be capable of grabbing an AK 47 and pulling a Columbine in Germany, but he didn't. The proof as it is, is that he was suspected of selling 200 grams of cocaine over a 4 month period. I don't care about his cousins riches, or his cousins dealings; we're speaking about him.
not suspected, convicted. and what do you mean do don't care about his cousins? how could you not care if you open your mouth about him? its obvious that his cousins will have a role in his life.
You think? A week ago it was solid fact.
nothing like this is a fact. which is why i say i think. meaning in my eyes, they are and i stand by it.
And I quote:

"he actually just called him a business man!"
"lol what an idiot. he actually called felix osmani whose alias is the don of hamburg a business man"

First and foremost, that's what he is. You seem to have trouble realizing this, but the fact that his cousin, brother in law and nephews were arrested, doesn't mean anything.

Burim and Bashkim have both been convicted of embezzlement, and fraud. Both white collar crimes.
no of course not. nothing you just said matters. his brother and law arrestd for murdering an albanian for not paying his $30,000 debt doesn't matter. his cousin convicted of cocaine trafficking does not matter. his two nephews bringing in all of that cocaine doesn't matter. the fact that he himself was at trial with his little brother for fraud doesn't matter. nothing matters. he is a legitimate business man until he is behind bars on conviction of a felony right?

john gotti was a business man. he became a gangster in 1991. al capone was a legitmate business man. he became a gangster in 1931 only.
Operation Colisee was mostly focused on Montreal activities, with a few Rizzuto associates in Southern Ontario being rounded up, along with a couple of airport employee's. The only LCN family the Rizzuto has a high degree of contact would be the Bonanno's, so there may be a NY member sprinkled in.
uh huh. just sprinkled. i think it was all vito rizzutos. i doubt anyone arrested or suspected of having anything to do with that money has anything to do with it. it must have been vito rizzutos alone.
That's all I felt like digging up, one of the more recent I've seen, as well as perhaps the most high profile examples.
well i am sure you have evidence of all your claims :oops: but i will give you the respect you give me. in other words, i don't believe one word that you type until you have a source right under it. or does just hearing ronnie do it for you?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 27th, 2009, 6:26 pm

CheGuevara wrote:not suspected, convicted. and what do you mean do don't care about his cousins? how could you not care if you open your mouth about him? its obvious that his cousins will have a role in his life.
Because we're discussing HIM, not what his cousins did. Since you like to mention the Rizzuto's, I'll use Vito as an example. If we were discussing his pending extradition to Italy, would it make any sense to mention his sister Maria? No. A perfectly law-abiding citizen could have a drug dealer cousin/nephew/whatever relative, it has no correlation.

no of course not. nothing you just said matters. his brother and law arrestd for murdering an albanian for not paying his $30,000 debt doesn't matter. his cousin convicted of cocaine trafficking does not matter. his two nephews bringing in all of that cocaine doesn't matter. the fact that he himself was at trial with his little brother for fraud doesn't matter. nothing matters. he is a legitimate business man until he is behind bars on conviction of a felony right?
Here you are, again bringing up people who are not Felix Osmani. This conversation is about him, not his brother in law, not his cousin, not his nephews.

In addition, if you possessed the reading level above that of a 6 year old, I never once claimed he wasn't a criminal, but rather his status as a legal businessman is undeniable.

And here you are, claiming he's not.
john gotti was a business man. he became a gangster in 1991. al capone was a legitmate business man. he became a gangster in 1931 only.
The only difference being the vast plethora of informers, and law enforcement documents establishing both John Gotti, and Al Capone as mobsters prior to their arrests.

So, by your own admission, there are German police documents, as well as informers within the "Osmani Clan", or the German underworld, who have without a shadow of a doubt painted Felix Osmani as the head of a massive criminal organization?

I know you'll dislike me further for it, but do you have the links to these police documents and informers?
uh huh. just sprinkled. i think it was all vito rizzutos. i doubt anyone arrested or suspected of having anything to do with that money has anything to do with it. it must have been vito rizzutos alone.
Yet again with the limited literacy. I suggest taking a Hooked on Phonics course, or something.

well i am sure you have evidence of all your claims :oops: but i will give you the respect you give me. in other words, i don't believe one word that you type until you have a source right under it. or does just hearing ronnie do it for you?
You don't believe anything that goes against what you say anyway...I guess Ronnie's realized he's out of his realm in this topic, as well as the other forum- he seems to have disappeared here, and deleted all his posts on the other site.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 28th, 2009, 8:42 am

Azure9920 wrote:Because we're discussing HIM, not what his cousins did. Since you like to mention the Rizzuto's, I'll use Vito as an example. If we were discussing his pending extradition to Italy, would it make any sense to mention his sister Maria? No. A perfectly law-abiding citizen could have a drug dealer cousin/nephew/whatever relative, it has no correlation.
No two young kids will be importing a $10,000,000 load from Colombia and have their uncle Felix Osmani be legit. I mean where do they even get the money to pay for such a thing? And it's not one person, everyone around Felix seems to be a criminal. Not to mention the fact that the newspapers call him a criminal.
Here you are, again bringing up people who are not Felix Osmani. This conversation is about him, not his brother in law, not his cousin, not his nephews.

In addition, if you possessed the reading level above that of a 6 year old, I never once claimed he wasn't a criminal, but rather his status as a legal businessman is undeniable.

And here you are, claiming he's not.
I never once said he wasen't a businessman. I just said he's not just a businessman. You make it out to seem like the guy is totally legit while he's surronding by drug trafficking, prostitution dealing, hitmen.

Okay let's talk about Felix Osmani. Were him and his brother not standing trial just recently for a big time fraud scam?
The only difference being the vast plethora of informers, and law enforcement documents establishing both John Gotti, and Al Capone as mobsters prior to their arrests.
Just like their is Federal Intelligence branding Felix Osmani as a criminal. The only reason Felix Osmani is even up for debate with you is because his family owns hundreds of millions worth of real estate.
So, by your own admission, there are German police documents, as well as informers within the "Osmani Clan", or the German underworld, who have without a shadow of a doubt painted Felix Osmani as the head of a massive criminal organization?
I doubt there has been any informers about the guy, Albanians tend to stick to their families when dealing in crime so I can't really imagine anyone close to him informing on the guy. However, the guy is painted as a criminal by the press. There must have been dry snithces somewhere down the line or something of that sort.

Some guy could have talking in a bar and the German police could have bugged the place and he could have said something abotu Felix Osmani. I mean they have the guy ordering a meeting and people came and kissed his hand, thats where the name, "The Godfather" came from and "Don of Hamburg."
I know you'll dislike me further for it, but do you have the links to these police documents and informers?
Fcuking check back, I already gave them to you. I already gave you statements from the FIS. Not from informers though.
You don't believe anything that goes against what you say anyway...I guess Ronnie's realized he's out of his realm in this topic, as well as the other forum- he seems to have disappeared here, and deleted all his posts on the other site.
Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with people who doubt everything about Albanians but praise everything about Italians.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 28th, 2009, 12:30 pm

CheGuevara wrote:No two young kids will be importing a $10,000,000 load from Colombia and have their uncle Felix Osmani be legit. I mean where do they even get the money to pay for such a thing? And it's not one person, everyone around Felix seems to be a criminal. Not to mention the fact that the newspapers call him a criminal.
You sure would make an excellent prosecutor. My knowledge of the law is so abysmal, I didn't even know that having relatives who engage in drug trafficking makes YOU a drug trafficker.
I never once said he wasen't a businessman. I just said he's not just a businessman. You make it out to seem like the guy is totally legit while he's surronding by drug trafficking, prostitution dealing, hitmen.
No, I never said he was completely on the up and up, you just assumed I meant that. If I'm not mistaken, I said his organized crime activities are "debatable". "he actually just called him a business man!"
Okay let's talk about Felix Osmani. Were him and his brother not standing trial just recently for a big time fraud scam?
Yeah, I mentioned that. I guess Bernie Madoff is the head of the Jewish Mafia- the most powerful organization in the United States- correct?
Just like their is Federal Intelligence branding Felix Osmani as a criminal. The only reason Felix Osmani is even up for debate with you is because his family owns hundreds of millions worth of real estate.
The only valid(in your mind) reason you have to establish Felix Osmani as the head of the most powerful criminal group in Germany is his relatives criminal activities. Have you read the FI report, or document which discusses Felix Osmani's criminal activities, or is it as solid as Telemoustique?
Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with people who doubt everything about Albanians but praise everything about Italians.
Or maybe he was just a little too out of his element there.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 28th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You sure would make an excellent prosecutor. My knowledge of the law is so abysmal, I didn't even know that having relatives who engage in drug trafficking makes YOU a drug trafficker.
what a fcuking moron. i guess the FIS just investigates the guy for no reason. i guess german media calles him the don of hamburg for nothing. i guess people kissed his hand because they respected his real estate investments. right? i mean it only makes sense. i can see it now, a guy kissing someones hand because he respects his real estate invesments so much. let me ask you something. the german media calls him, the godfather, don of hamburg, a clan boss. they come out with headlines titled, osmani clan---as deep as the german state? the FIS (equivalent of FBI) considers him a criminal and investigates him. his brother in law was arrested for murder, his cousin of prostituion, drug trafficking, violence, his nephews of drug smuggling, himself and his brother of fraud. what does it take to be a criminal? in your words, he has to be convicted until he is considered a criminal. even then, he only did was he was convicted for.
No, I never said he was completely on the up and up, you just assumed I meant that. If I'm not mistaken, I said his organized crime activities are "debatable". "he actually just called him a business man!"
there's nothing to debate. the guy is the don of hamburg.
Yeah, I mentioned that. I guess Bernie Madoff is the head of the Jewish Mafia- the most powerful organization in the United States- correct?
if madoff is on the fbi database as a clan boss then yes. if american media calls him the don of washington, then yes, if he was caught having people kiss his hand, yes, if his newphews were ordering a $10mn load from colombian, then yes, he would be one powerful ass clan boss.
The only valid(in your mind) reason you have to establish Felix Osmani as the head of the most powerful criminal group in Germany is his relatives criminal activities. Have you read the FI report, or document which discusses Felix Osmani's criminal activities, or is it as solid as Telemoustique?
lol, as if you would even take the united states department of justice as a solid source. even if the usdoj.gov says something that i agree with, you will just say, its their opinion, it doesn't make it so. lol, your worthless in the art of debate because you will not consider the 99.9% probability.
Or maybe he was just a little too out of his element there.
anyone in a debate full of people who love italians and are nazi's against all other criminal groups are out of their element there. it's like putting a jew in a room full of nazi's. the jew can say jew's are not behind human suffering but the nazi's will not listen to his "BS." lmao!

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 28th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Hell, why do you still bother explaining something to this Azure idiot. He is westsides most trusted errand-boy for a good reason, dont let him drag you into his BS, Che. If you have the respect all his country men seemingly have for Felix you shouldnt even be talking about him and his family anymore. You know, like I told you in the PM...

The other forum is full of fags like you Azure. It is too hard to deal with 10 westsides (or sons of bitch-es) at once, like Che said.

And sorry about your idols being in jail. They werent so deep into politics and the $200 million werent so well hidden after all it seems, lol.
Felix (I dont care and it doesnt matter whether legitimate or not) is not only free, but also more respected, more wealthy, more intelligent and more powerful than the Rizzutos. Especially now that they are in jail he indeed makes them look like fucking farmers. My last comment on this topic.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 28th, 2009, 12:54 pm

rizzuto is not a farmer because he is in jail. but his money was seized and he is being deported to italy, lol. so he will in fact have to take a farm job to make some money looooool. because i don't see him doing anything else.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 28th, 2009, 1:01 pm

you're right ronnie. what do i care if azure believes it or not? i mean the guy is still albanian and he is still rich and he is still called the godfather with or without azure's approval lol. keep doing your thing felix, azure is just hating because aboriginal gangsters aren't taking the world by storm. oh i forgot, they have "native bloods" in ottawa, lmao!!!

felix and bashkim
Image
osmani brother and friend
Image
hahahahah i love this cocky piece of shit!
Image
the godfather
Image

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 28th, 2009, 1:03 pm

You were right with what you said about the other forum... After just mentioning the NJ drug ring were Albanians those nazis all came after me. So i said fuck it and told them about Rudaj throwing made guys out of Cafe Dion naked and believe me it drove them fuc-king crazy, lol.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 28th, 2009, 1:45 pm

CheGuevara wrote: what a fcuking moron. i guess the FIS just investigates the guy for no reason.
You haven't read the FIS reports, you've got all your information from babelfish translated sites. Post the FIS documents, and direct links, not wikipedia.
i guess german media calles him the don of hamburg for nothing. i guess people kissed his hand because they respected his real estate investments. right?
You seem to be missing the point, neither of those establish that he is the head of the most powerful criminal organization in Germany. None of this, nothing you post. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If I post a news paper article mentioning someone kissing John Gotti's hand, does it automatically mean he is the head of the most powerful criminal organization in the United States?
the FIS (equivalent of FBI) considers him a criminal and investigates him.
Link to the investigation? If you haven't seen the actual FIS information, I'll accept the newspaper you used.
in your words, he has to be convicted until he is considered a criminal. even then, he only did was he was convicted for.[\quote]

I never said that.
if madoff is on the fbi database as a clan boss then yes.
Link to the FIS document?
lol, as if you would even take the united states department of justice as a solid source. even if the usdoj.gov says something that i agree with, you will just say, its their opinion, it doesn't make it so. lol, your worthless in the art of debate because you will not consider the 99.9% probability.
None of this is 99.9% probability, it's your assumptions and your desires for the Osmani's. FIS reports?
anyone in a debate full of people who love italians and are nazi's against all other criminal groups are out of their element there. it's like putting a jew in a room full of nazi's. the jew can say jew's are not behind human suffering but the nazi's will not listen to his "BS." lmao!
Hey Ronnie, where's that FBI report?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 28th, 2009, 2:05 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You haven't read the FIS reports, you've got all your information from babelfish translated sites. Post the FIS documents, and direct links, not wikipedia.
Since the summer of 2006, the press has been stirring things
up with a touch of sensationalism with a report by the Federal
Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND)). This
report, dating from 2003, claims that the Osmani family is suspected
of being involved in trading drugs and people, pimping,
prostitution, money laundering, illegal gambling and the protection
racket. Organized crime is said to be involved.

As in the case of Burim Osmani, incriminated by the
secret service. He [his lawyer] may be asked, for instance, if he doesn’t
sometimes wonder how the O. family came to amass such
wealth in such a short space of time.

http://www.strate.net/e/person/gs3.pdf

Go ahead, piss on this too. You might as well, you have literally shown complete ignorance and downsizement for anything Albanian. I wouldn't be surprised if you did it again.
You seem to be missing the point, neither of those establish that he is the head of the most powerful criminal organization in Germany. None of this, nothing you post. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If I post a news paper article mentioning someone kissing John Gotti's hand, does it automatically mean he is the head of the most powerful criminal organization in the United States?
I never said he is the most powerful. I said he is one of the most powerful, IF NOT the most powerful period. All I am saying is that St. Pauli is the entertainment capital of Germany. I had the pleasure of being there once. It's a place something like Las Vegas and Amsterdam mixed together.
in your words, he has to be convicted until he is considered a criminal. even then, he only did was he was convicted for.
I never said that. [/quote]

It's what you're implying. The BND suspects him of criminal activities. That's pretty much the calling code of someone being a criminal. We had no proof that Gotti was a gangster except for the fact that the FBI labeled him as one.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 28th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Azure9920 wrote: Hey Ronnie, where's that FBI report?
You didnt even see that it was someone else posting that article on that other site, not me. So why are you asking me where they get their infos from, stupid?
FBI reports are secret. Journalists with good connections might get to see them, or other law enforcement agencies. But the FBI certainly does NOT publish them online for idiots like you to read, LOL.
HAHAHA how can this guy be so fuc-king stupid, can anyone explain that to me? Hilarious this guy.


Here for your pleasure again:
“Recent FBI report shows that Albanian mafia overtook the Russian and Italian mafia in New York. Same went for several European cities, including London, Berlin and Prague,” the article adds.

Now go get fucked son of a dirty bit-ch

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 28th, 2009, 5:15 pm

And Che, you say you understand what I said to you and a few minutes later you even start posting all the pictures you can find and other translations/infos for this idiot??!!?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 28th, 2009, 7:01 pm

lol i just hate stupidity. anyway he was wrong about the osmani's. that's why he's not replying to this thread anymore. when azure is wrong, he doesn't type oh okay, i was wrong like a man. like i did when he proved me wrong about canadian organized crime. he just doesn't respond. that's how you can tell he's not a man.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”