how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Post Reply
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 29th, 2009, 8:09 am

FBI reports are secret. Journalists with good connections might get to see them, or other law enforcement agencies. But the FBI certainly does NOT publish them online for idiots like you to read, LOL.
HAHAHA how can this guy be so fuc-king stupid, can anyone explain that to me? Hilarious this guy.
Someone who knows their stuff, finally.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 29th, 2009, 8:41 am

CheGuevara wrote:Since the summer of 2006, the press has been stirring things
up with a touch of sensationalism with a report by the Federal
Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND)). This
report, dating from 2003, claims that the Osmani family is suspected
of being involved in trading drugs and people, pimping,
prostitution, money laundering, illegal gambling and the protection
racket. Organized crime is said to be involved.

As in the case of Burim Osmani, incriminated by the
secret service. He [his lawyer] may be asked, for instance, if he doesn’t
sometimes wonder how the O. family came to amass such
wealth in such a short space of time.

http://www.strate.net/e/person/gs3.pdf

Go ahead, piss on this too. You might as well, you have literally shown complete ignorance and downsizement for anything Albanian. I wouldn't be surprised if you did it again.
So I was right. It's funny, in that piece you just copied and pasted, it even used the term "sensationalism" to describe the media's portrayal of the Osmani family. Downsizing? No, you're super-sizing the family.
It's what you're implying. The BND suspects him of criminal activities. That's pretty much the calling code of someone being a criminal. We had no proof that Gotti was a gangster except for the fact that the FBI labeled him as one.
Since you keep bringing up Gotti, I suggest you actually look at his arrest sheet. 1991 was not the first time he was convicted of a racketeering related offense. But that's off topic.

He's suspected of criminal activities, that's been long established(the fraud). However, your suspicions of him - "Anyway, point is Felix Osmani and his clan are probably the most powerful organized crime clan in the country and possibly the most powerful in Europe in total." - are entirely unfounded.
lol i just hate stupidity. anyway he was wrong about the osmani's. that's why he's not replying to this thread anymore. when azure is wrong, he doesn't type oh okay, i was wrong like a man. like i did when he proved me wrong about canadian organized crime. he just doesn't respond. that's how you can tell he's not a man.
Hah@ hating stupidity. That's hilarious.

You initially said you were wrong when you made those ridiculously idiotic(a trademark of yours it would seem) statements without having at the very least a basic knowledge of organized crime in Canada. However, sometime later you switched, and said "Azure hardly proved me wrong. He gave me some sources of Italian operations in Canada and I took his word for it that there was more and I took his words for it that the Albanians can't match that in Canada.".

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 29th, 2009, 8:53 am

RONNIE wrote:You didnt even see that it was someone else posting that article on that other site, not me. So why are you asking me where they get their infos from, stupid?
My mistake, in your crybaby tantrum you deleted all of your posts, I thought you actually did say that the FBI clearly said etc, etc etc.
FBI reports are secret. Journalists with good connections might get to see them, or other law enforcement agencies. But the FBI certainly does NOT publish them online for idiots like you to read, LOL.
HAHAHA how can this guy be so fuc-king stupid, can anyone explain that to me? Hilarious this guy.
The FBI does release certain documents. However, if you didn't say that the FBI clearly said that, then it's entirely irrelevant.

Look at this kid, getting all mad over an internet forum. This is hilarious.
Here for your pleasure again:
“Recent FBI report shows that Albanian mafia overtook the Russian and Italian mafia in New York. Same went for several European cities, including London, Berlin and Prague,” the article adds.

Now go get #%@& son of a dirty bit-ch
lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 29th, 2009, 9:00 am

Azure9920 wrote:So I was right. It's funny, in that piece you just copied and pasted, it even used the term "sensationalism" to describe the media's portrayal of the Osmani family. Downsizing? No, you're super-sizing the family.
yes it did say with a "touch" of sensationalism. they didn't say they sensationalized the osmani clan. not to mention they had a source for their claims, the BND (FBI!). you wanted the report. there it is, somehow you reacted in the expected but totally ignorant, stubborn and just stupid way i knew you would.
He's suspected of criminal activities, that's been long established(the fraud). However, your suspicions of him - "Anyway, point is Felix Osmani and his clan are probably the most powerful organized crime clan in the country and possibly the most powerful in Europe in total." - are entirely unfounded.
like i said, probably. i have yet to see another clan in germany give reason to a book being the number two selling book in all of deustchland lol. you cannot admit that they are one of the most powerful. whether they are the absolute most powerful is debatable and isnt worth the debate because for that topic to be opened we need to know every single major clan in germany.
You initially said you were wrong when you made those ridiculously idiotic(a trademark of yours it would seem) statements without having at the very least a basic knowledge of organized crime in Canada. However, sometime later you switched, and said "Azure hardly proved me wrong. He gave me some sources of Italian operations in Canada and I took his word for it that there was more and I took his words for it that the Albanians can't match that in Canada.".
like i said, i admitted i was wrong. you didn't really prove me wrong because you didn't really give me a statement that said the italian criminals are more powerful then albanian criminals in canada. but you gave me some busts and information on that italians and omg's and i realize that i probably cannot bring out sources like that for albanian organized crime in canada. unlike you though, i don't argue something that some has proven me wrong in. pointless debates when you're wrong and ignorant on them seem to be your trademarks.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 29th, 2009, 9:01 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Here for your pleasure again:
“Recent FBI report shows that Albanian mafia overtook the Russian and Italian mafia in New York. Same went for several European cities, including London, Berlin and Prague,” the article adds.

Now go get #%@& son of a dirty bit-ch
lol
exactly, all you can do is laugh like a stupid fcuking idiot. you can't actually take things into consideration.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 29th, 2009, 9:25 am

Azure9920 wrote:
FBI reports are secret. Journalists with good connections might get to see them, or other law enforcement agencies. But the FBI certainly does NOT publish them online for idiots like you to read, LOL.
HAHAHA how can this guy be so fuc-king stupid, can anyone explain that to me? Hilarious this guy.
The FBI does release certain documents. However, if you didn't say that the FBI clearly said that, then it's entirely irrelevant.
Look at this kid, getting all mad over an internet forum. This is hilarious.
If you think I am angry because of you, you must be out of your mind. I didnt call you a son of a bit-ch because I am angry, but because thats what I think you are, judging by your posts. It is a mix of imcomprehension and amusement with which I view your pathetic posts, lol. And there is not ONE SINGLE FBI report about Organized Crime (a current one, not one made 20 years ago) that is published. Again you are looking stupid.
Also you dont seem to understand that really powerful mobsters WANT to look legitimate to the outside. The want to be seen as legitimate businessmen. The Russians make a perfect example of this.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by RONNIE » March 29th, 2009, 9:29 am

So if someone is called the "Godfather", but nobody can say he is a criminal it is not a sign of weakness, its the opposite. You better believe he makes your idols
look like bums!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 29th, 2009, 9:34 am

he thinks for felix osmani to be a gangster, he had to have been convicted of a truck hijacking or a muder gone wrong like gotti's dumb ass did. having his hand kissed by gangsters is a sign of legitimate business to azure. i can see it now, don corleone must have been a chump compared to gotti or arnold squitieri :)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 29th, 2009, 10:13 am

CheGuevara wrote:yes it did say with a "touch" of sensationalism. they didn't say they sensationalized the osmani clan. not to mention they had a source for their claims, the BND (FBI!). you wanted the report. there it is, somehow you reacted in the expected but totally ignorant, stubborn and just stupid way i knew you would.
The article is about the Osmani Clan! The media sensationalism they are referring to is about the Osmani Clan.

I wanted the report, and you didn't produce it. You offered up what I expected of you, a media report citing an unnamed report. But it's fine, I won't dwell on it. It establishes that the BND suspects Felix? Osmani of criminal activity. Unfortunately, it doesn't include any information on scope of the activities.
like i said, probably. i have yet to see another clan in germany give reason to a book being the number two selling book in all of deustchland lol. you cannot admit that they are one of the most powerful. whether they are the absolute most powerful is debatable and isnt worth the debate because for that topic to be opened we need to know every single major clan in germany.
What does a book have to do with anything? Have you read the book, does it contain any information regarding the criminal activities of the Osmani Clan?
like i said, i admitted i was wrong. you didn't really prove me wrong because you didn't really give me a statement that said the italian criminals are more powerful then albanian criminals in canada.
You yourself read the threat assessment, Albanians are not mentioned, and Balkan OC is an emerging threat, not a widespread threat, same with African OC, they want to stamp it out before it begins to make a problem.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 29th, 2009, 10:16 am

CheGuevara wrote:he thinks for felix osmani to be a gangster, he had to have been convicted of a truck hijacking or a muder gone wrong like gotti's dumb ass did. having his hand kissed by gangsters is a sign of legitimate business to azure. i can see it now, don corleone must have been a chump compared to gotti or arnold squitieri :)
You stupid kid. YOU brought up the hand-kissing in the first place. YOU.
exactly, all you can do is laugh like a stupid fcuking idiot. you can't actually take things into consideration.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION AT ALL.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 29th, 2009, 10:35 am

Azure9920 wrote:The article is about the Osmani Clan! The media sensationalism they are referring to is about the Osmani Clan. I wanted the report, and you didn't produce it. You offered up what I expected of you, a media report citing an unnamed report. But it's fine, I won't dwell on it. It establishes that the BND suspects Felix? Osmani of criminal activity. Unfortunately, it doesn't include any information on scope of the activities.
first of all, it was a report not a media report and if you pay attention to the entire report it is in favor of felix osmani because it is on the website of felix' lawyer, strate. hence the website name itself. it not only protects felix osmani but it also protects the reputation of osmani's lawyer because the media has been calling him a mafia lawyer. read the entire report.

okay, as long as you finally admit the obvious that has been known from day one, that the bnd suspects and is investigating osmani's clan of criminal offences. no, it does not mention the scope because this is not the type of report that is revolving around osmani's crime. this report is citing and trying to express something else. read the entire thing and you will realize what it is that they're trying to express. as far as scope goes, you can look at his real estate for that or the $10mn load his nephews were bringing in from colombia.
What does a book have to do with anything? Have you read the book, does it contain any information regarding the criminal activities of the Osmani Clan?
yes it does. it not only talks about the crimes connected or produced by the clan itself but it gives a detailed look into german organized crime in particular. the book itself is not entirely about felix osmani, it's just for some reason felix osmani features in the book heavily which is why the book is often connected to him in the media alongide the BND reports.
You yourself read the threat assessment, Albanians are not mentioned, and Balkan OC is an emerging threat, not a widespread threat, same with African OC, they want to stamp it out before it begins to make a problem.
what do you think balkan means? macedonian crime lords? before it begins to make a problem? LMAO! see what i mean? right there, you just implied that balkan organized crime makes no problems for canada even though it was mentioned on the threat assessment. the human smuggling/marijuana/mdma in michigan is not a problem concerning balkan organized crime? or anything else mentioned under the balkan section of that threat.

you want to give albanian criminals the minimum respect concerning their activities but you are more then willing to boost or imply that italians are more then what they are in certain areas. your vito rizzuto comparisons (which was no comparison) pretty much signaled it for everyone in toronto to see. it was like the batman signal, except there wasen't a bat, it was a pizza.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 29th, 2009, 10:38 am

Azure9920 wrote:IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION AT ALL.
maybe so, but it has to be killing you to know that the source ronnie brought in said that. you're probabaly going crazy, calling thewestside to try and cancel the page or something loool. anyway, i don't believe it. i still think the italian criminals are more powerful in new york then the albanian criminals despite what the news report said. i would like to see the direct fbi report that said that before i start believing it. however, cnn in 2004 said that albanians were threateneing to take over, saviano said in 2006 that albanian mafia clans were taking over in new york and now this. so it causes a little belief from me. but i am still on the manhunt for the report itself. i've even messaged fbi officials.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 1st, 2009, 4:58 pm

CheGuevara wrote:yes it does. it not only talks about the crimes connected or produced by the clan itself but it gives a detailed look into german organized crime in particular. the book itself is not entirely about felix osmani, it's just for some reason felix osmani features in the book heavily which is why the book is often connected to him in the media alongide the BND reports.
Oh, okay. Have you read the book? Certainly you haven't, otherwise you'd be quoting the figures and information from the book, rather than the book itself.
what do you think balkan means? macedonian crime lords?
It means organized crime committed by any group composed of people from the Balkans. Of course, according to you, that means 100% Albanian, 100% of the time.
before it begins to make a problem?
A bad choice of words, of course any criminal organization causes problems for the justice system. More specifically, what I was referring to is the DEGREE of problems it causes. At this moment, BOC is new to Canada, and has yet to become a big deal, when compared to existing groups, such as AOC, TOC, OMG's, etc. Law enforcement wishes to eliminate any potential these groups have.
the human smuggling/marijuana/mdma in michigan is not a problem concerning balkan organized crime? or anything else mentioned under the balkan section of that threat.
That lone smuggling group you mentioned has long been dismantled. You've yet to provide any substantial evidence of any Albanians being involved in marijuana trafficking, or any MDMA evidence otehr than that report.

In addition, Michigan, despite being located at the border, is NOT a province of Canada.
you want to give albanian criminals the minimum respect concerning their activities
WHERE ARE THESE ACTIVITIES? Stop being so vague, and provide actual incidents and groups.
but you are more then willing to boost or imply that italians are more then what they are in certain areas.
One example of me overstating the Italians position in Canada? Just one.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » April 1st, 2009, 7:44 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:The article is about the Osmani Clan! The media sensationalism they are referring to is about the Osmani Clan. I wanted the report, and you didn't produce it. You offered up what I expected of you, a media report citing an unnamed report. But it's fine, I won't dwell on it. It establishes that the BND suspects Felix? Osmani of criminal activity. Unfortunately, it doesn't include any information on scope of the activities.
first of all, it was a report not a media report and if you pay attention to the entire report it is in favor of felix osmani because it is on the website of felix' lawyer, strate. hence the website name itself. it not only protects felix osmani but it also protects the reputation of osmani's lawyer because the media has been calling him a mafia lawyer. read the entire report.

okay, as long as you finally admit the obvious that has been known from day one, that the bnd suspects and is investigating osmani's clan of criminal offences. no, it does not mention the scope because this is not the type of report that is revolving around osmani's crime. this report is citing and trying to express something else. read the entire thing and you will realize what it is that they're trying to express. as far as scope goes, you can look at his real estate for that or the $10mn load his nephews were bringing in from colombia.
What does a book have to do with anything? Have you read the book, does it contain any information regarding the criminal activities of the Osmani Clan?
yes it does. it not only talks about the crimes connected or produced by the clan itself but it gives a detailed look into german organized crime in particular. the book itself is not entirely about felix osmani, it's just for some reason felix osmani features in the book heavily which is why the book is often connected to him in the media alongide the BND reports.
You yourself read the threat assessment, Albanians are not mentioned, and Balkan OC is an emerging threat, not a widespread threat, same with African OC, they want to stamp it out before it begins to make a problem.
what do you think balkan means? macedonian crime lords? before it begins to make a problem? LMAO! see what i mean? right there, you just implied that balkan organized crime makes no problems for canada even though it was mentioned on the threat assessment. the human smuggling/marijuana/mdma in michigan is not a problem concerning balkan organized crime? or anything else mentioned under the balkan section of that threat.

you want to give albanian criminals the minimum respect concerning their activities but you are more then willing to boost or imply that italians are more then what they are in certain areas. your vito rizzuto comparisons (which was no comparison) pretty much signaled it for everyone in toronto to see. it was like the batman signal, except there wasen't a bat, it was a pizza.
Bold: We had a treaty madafaka.

In response, I'll insult the Wahhabis for you trying to destroy Sunni Islam in Tetovo by dressing up like a Saudi Arabian Sheikh and walking around town yelling and screaming at random people in Arabic gibberish...

Behold, his almighty and holyness, Prince Abdul Jabbar Babbani Abdullah Kareem Wahaben Habut Hussein Saddam Obama

Image

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 2nd, 2009, 10:03 am

razbojnik wrote:In response, I'll insult the Wahhabis for you trying to destroy Sunni Islam in Tetovo by dressing up like a Saudi Arabian Sheikh and walking around town yelling and screaming at random people in Arabic gibberish...
although albanians from ilirida are the most dedicated to islam, they are far away from islamic terrorism. all extreme campaign is done for the albanian cause, not the islamic infidel BS.
Image
lmfao!

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » April 2nd, 2009, 5:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:In response, I'll insult the Wahhabis for you trying to destroy Sunni Islam in Tetovo by dressing up like a Saudi Arabian Sheikh and walking around town yelling and screaming at random people in Arabic gibberish...
although albanians from ilirida are the most dedicated to islam, they are far away from islamic terrorism. all extreme campaign is done for the albanian cause, not the islamic infidel BS.
Image
lmfao!
It also brought in the Mudahajeen and Al Qaeda, for the Albanian cause. Of course we don't give a fuck about Islamic Extremists and they don't give a fuck about us, we're not the Americans lol..

They just want a closer foothold to Europe because if you defeat the source you defeat the destination.

When North American youth went crazy around 2004 and 2005, Macedonian youth were already into the territorial gang stuff randomly killingm, shooting and stabbing eachother on the streets of Stip, the strongest neighbourhood was MZ Novo Selo then came MZ Senjak then MZ Babi. The center, MZ Prebeg amongst other places was the hug of organized crime, frankly we didn't give a fuck. Buntovnici which was a group of about 25 17 year old punker extremists killed a bunch of people, including slicing apart one kid and throwing him in a garbage bag beside the Trgovski Centar/Mall which is Turk/Gypsy turf(LOL the Roma and Turks in Radanski pat were busy having fun with the allah ballah AK47's and throwing bombs at eachother and slicing eachother with Katana swords because one Gypsy stole another's chicken or goat or something LMFAO) and all of them got arrested in a raid by the police on their hangouts(on the boulevard, the major stoplights that divides centar from Senjak, the Bregalnica stadium) and HQ(abandoned discotechque across the boulevard from the stadium) and sent to juvi in Skopje. In 2002, there was a huge riot between police and hooligan gangs from MZ Novo Selo on the boulvard beside the Bregalnica stadium, people were shooting at the police with handguns, throwing rocks, stun grenades, flash grenades, frag grenades, pepper spray and debris was flying all over the place and shit, and blood and guts was spilled by the squared foot.

My point is North America is late at everything in Europe. I came here to find all the kids like saints with this mentality, all of a sudden I come back to North America to find all the kids are putting down their Soulja Boyness in exchange for some ugly collage prep boy tuxedos, glasses and a European mentality and attitude talking about everyday life instead of yo I'm gonna jump or rush you yo and focusing more on sex than violence(finally) like Europeans do.

What the fuck?

So basically Europe is the source place of everything American. You guys over there may think you invent stuff but everything, including fashion, yeeeah that's right SS troopers from Nazi Germany were wearing baggy clothing when kids in America and Canada were dressing up like Charlie Chaplin, so you go figure with your Chris Brown stealing my flair.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » April 2nd, 2009, 5:06 pm

Oh btw Cardaklija and Stinogoistvoto were busy warring with eachother at that time. A couple months back, some guys from Stinogoistvoto hit a guy from Cardaklija and as soon as the folks from Cardaklija were ready to hit Stinogoistvoto, the police raided Stinogoistvoto LMFAO! Pwned. XD

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”