how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 8th, 2009, 5:44 pm

especially in L.A where there is a lot of both? Do they interact nicely and play nice together or are they not so nice toward each other?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 7:53 pm

LMAO! What makes you think those two groups even have contact with each other? Black groups in America are on the street. Russians are on a higher level of organized crime and the two groups have no common points to be interacting with each other. There was a bust that involved an Armenian group trafficking in Arms from Russia and a Nigerian was caught with them as well. That is all I can say. Obviously there is some interaction but Blacks are just pawns for everyone. They are the people to go to when you need street level rackets done.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 8th, 2009, 8:23 pm

how are they on a higher level? Bothg roups deal drugs and I am sure compete over territory or at least the russians need someone to use to deal on the streets if they don't themselves. They botha lso deal with contract hits among other similar crimes. Also not all black gorups are on a low level, they are controlled by higher level black groups. I recently watched a movie with RObert Deniro and Al Pacino together called RIghteous Kill and 50 cent in that movie was a hussler who had control of a night club, narcotics, and did contrac tkilliongs among other things. Oleg Tarkanov played a Russian gangster and Deniro thought of them and treated them pretty much the same level and so did the police due to both of their influence. I am pretty sure there are black guys like 50 cent roaming around near Russians in real life though.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 9:19 pm

LOL! Dude, stop watching fcuking movies man. Of course there are big time black drug dealers. But the majority of them are street dealers. Russian gangsters are not street dealers. If they are involved in drugs, they would be on the wholesale level or maybe even the importing level.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 8th, 2009, 10:05 pm

JOHNNY'S (CHEGEUVARA) CLAIMS (Yep, he has said every single one)

- Albanians have the “mafia gene.”
- Albanian immigrants to southern Italy started the formation of the Italian Mafia.
- Albanians have the highest number of gangsters per capita in the world.
- Albanian criminals are the most violent in the world.
- Albanians are becoming the new kingpins of crime in the U.S.
- Albanians have presented the biggest offensive threat to the Mafia in history.
- The Rudaj Organization was a sixth family.
- Alex Rudaj gunned down Mafia members.
- The meeting between Rudaj and the Gambinos at a New Jersey gas station was a turning point in organized crime in the U.S.
- Rudaj taking over John Gotti's old table at Rao's Restaurant was a significant event.
- Albanians have infiltrated the Mafia and become it’s highest level associates, main assassins, and bodyguards.
- Albanians far exceed the Mafia in manpower in New York.
- 1 out of every 100 Albanians in the U.S. is a full time gangster.
- Albanians own thousands of commercial buildings in New York and half the entire section of the Bronx.
- The Albanians are the strongest FBI type organized crime group and the #1 FBI target in Detroit.
- Albanian OC groups can match Italian OC groups in Canada.
- Albanian organized crime can match Russian organized crime in the U.S.
- The Russians in the U.S. are nothing.
- The Mafia in the U.S. is nothing anymore.
- Frank Lucas supplied heroin to the Mafia.
- The blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970’s.
- Italian OC groups are not involved in importing narcotics into the U.S.
- The usual cut from a Mafia soldier to a captain is 10-15%
- The Caruana-Cuntrera clan is overrated in Canada.
- Albanians don't have to pay the Italians to operate in Italy.
- Albanians control North Italy and have taken over the country’s most lucrative rackets.
- Albanians control anywhere from 20-35% of the European cocaine trade.
- Albanian organized crime groups have bigger numbers than both Italians and Russians in Europe.
- Osama Bin Laden is on the payroll of the Albanian Mafia.
- The Albanians can match the Italians on a world wide scale and are a bigger global threat.
- The Albanians are the strongest force in organized crime.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 8th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Wasnt 50 cent not just in a movie but in his history of real life a big time hussler dealing with the big dogs and all?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 8th, 2009, 11:28 pm

what about like in abrs or clubs, what if the blacks try to pick a fight or sucker punch the russians or one russian alone trying to take a piss for instance?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 8th, 2009, 11:38 pm

Careful PolakoMafia, you don't want to get into the Johnny (CheGeuvara) - like habit of referring to movies as evidence.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 9th, 2009, 12:19 am

CheGuevara wrote:LOL! Dude, stop watching fcuking movies man. Of course there are big time black drug dealers. But the majority of them are street dealers. Russian gangsters are not street dealers. If they are involved in drugs, they would be on the wholesale level or maybe even the importing level.

the majority of blacks are street dealers ebcause the streets is full of black people who deal drugs.... ibet you the amount of big black gangsters probably are more than russians,,,and if they interacted ..people who made it that high witout police heat n all probably have very intellegent intelectual interactions

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » March 9th, 2009, 4:57 am

Russians as far as I know dont sell on the street as much as Blacks do... maybe they supply blacks with the shit so they can sell it and take percents and shit.. who knows how it works.
And I know that in Brighton Beach... after all the Russian gangsters came in the early 90's.. the kicked out the black dealers and gangsters and shit.. they sometimes had public executions on them. They ran them out.
Russians and Blacks in the U.S are usualy 2 different levels.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 10:50 am

thewestside wrote:JOHNNY'S (CHEGEUVARA) CLAIMS (Yep, he has said every single one)
This is your last response because you have been proven wrong.
- Albanians have the “mafia gene.”
I said that lightly as a joke. I never once stated it as serious. If you look at the posts that I said that in, I will either laughing or said it in a sarcastic or light way.
- Albanian immigrants to southern Italy started the formation of the Italian Mafia.
I said I find it funny that the exact four places the Albanians settled in [Calabria, Sicilia, Apulia and Napoli] is where the four syndicates grew out of.
- Albanians have the highest number of gangsters per capita in the world.
They do. If you take the Italian, Russian, Colombian, Jamaican, Cuban, Mexican mafia's and divide them by their population. It will come to a lower number per capita then the Albanians.
- Albanian criminals are the most violent in the world.
Wherever they go. They seem to be brandished as the most violent around. Whether it be in Italy, France, Britain or America. They almost seem to be picked as the violent bunch.
- Albanians are becoming the new kingpins of crime in the U.S.
Which was an excerpt from the FBI. The Albanians are heading in the direction of becoming the number on target for the FBI in America. Whether they will reach that level is debatable but they are heading in that direction.
- Albanians have presented the biggest offensive threat to the Mafia in history.
Name me another crime group that went against the LCN in that manner.
- The Rudaj Organization was a sixth family.
Stated by an FBI official who investigated them. I believe him over you anyday. People on the street who used to know him have told me that many of his members are still on the street, they just refuse to call themselves corporation members anymore because of the heat and because of the disorganization of the name.
- Alex Rudaj gunned down Mafia members.
Never said that you liar. I said Rudaj btich slapped mafia members which he did.
- The meeting between Rudaj and the Gambinos at a New Jersey gas station was a turning point in organized crime in the U.S.
It was. For the first time ever, the LCN was challenged all the way up to it's leadership by another immigrant group and won.
- Rudaj taking over John Gotti's old table at Rao's Restaurant was a significant event.
Rao's is a restaurant that is frequented by Gambino members all the time. That is why he took it over, to piss them off. It wasen't a significant event but it did stand for something. It stood for Rudaj not giving a damn about the LCN.
- Albanians have infiltrated the Mafia and become it’s highest level associates, main assassins, and bodyguards.
Zef Mustafa, John Alite, who knows how many of these guys are out there. Only until they are indicted will their names come out.
- Albanians far exceed the Mafia in manpower in New York.
Never said far. But they do. Albanian gangsters are all in their 20's, 30's or early 40's and carry with them the mentality they were taught under the communist regime.
- 1 out of every 100 Albanians in the U.S. is a full time gangster.
I said at least.
- Albanians own thousands of commercial buildings in New York and half the entire section of the Bronx.
They do. In 1992 when the Albanian population was at about 80,000. They owned 35% of the buildings in the Bronx and 33% of the Pizza parlours.
- The Albanians are the strongest FBI type organized crime group and the #1 FBI target in Detroit.

They most certainly are. They seem to dominate the human trafficking in the area and are prominent traffickers of MDMA and marijuana from Canada alongside the Asian traffickers. Police have failed to infiltrate the gangs and they seem at a loss on how to crack them.
- Albanian OC groups can match Italian OC groups in Canada.
I said it. I was proven wrong by Azure and I retracted it. When I give you proof like Azure gave me, you can't even admit you're wrong. You still refuse to believe even when evidence is right there.
- Albanian organized crime can match Russian organized crime in the U.S.
Not can, probably exceeds.
- The Russians in the U.S. are nothing.
Yes they are, but not nearly as strong as the media makes them out to be because they lump the name Russian mafia with all Eurasian groups. So if a group of 50 Armenians are indicted in California, they are called the Russian mafia. 6 Lithuanians in Miami? Russian mafia. 20 Ukrainians in Brooklyn? Russian mafia. It causes confusion. The actually mafia belonging to the Russian ethnic group does not match the Albanian mafia in the US.
- The Mafia in the U.S. is nothing anymore.
Compared to what they used to be.
- Frank Lucas supplied heroin to the Mafia.
He did.
- The blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970’s.
They did if you consider the entire country. They blacks in the 1970's actually rose above the street level of drugs. Rick Ross, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Philly Black Mafia, Melvin Williams, Felix Mitchell, Rayful Edmonds [although he was in the 1980's], the mafia might have still be the primary target for the FBI but the DEA could state that the blacks were more powerful.
- Italian OC groups are not involved in importing narcotics into the U.S.
I said to a big extent and they aren't.
- The usual cut from a Mafia soldier to a captain is 10-15%
Which it is.
- The Caruana-Cuntrera clan is overrated in Canada.
They are. The majority of their drug selling operations were in South America and Italy. They're role in Canada is often looked at as if they were primary operating in Canada. Canada served as a money laundering place and they also smuggled heroin and cocaine to Canada too but not nearly as much as they did in Italy.
- Albanians don't have to pay the Italians to operate in Italy.
They don't.
- Albanians control North Italy and have taken over the country’s most lucrative rackets.
Heroin, prostitution, car thefts, marijuana, all the most lucrative rackets and Albanians control them. They are also bgi time cocaine traffickers. During one year, I believe 2005, they were the second biggest nationality arrested for cocaine which shows that they must not be on the importing or higher wholesale level but serve for the Italians as they did for the Turks in the mid-1990's as middle men between them and the street.
- Albanians control anywhere from 20-35% of the European cocaine trade.
Probably do. Maybe even more.
- Albanian organized crime groups have bigger numbers than both Italians and Russians in Europe.
They do.
- Osama Bin Laden is on the payroll of the Albanian Mafia.
If I did say that which I almost know for certain I didn't, then I was joking. Show me where I said that you bullshitter.
- The Albanians can match the Italians on a world wide scale and are a bigger global threat.
They are.
- The Albanians are the strongest force in organized crime.
When the fcuk did I say this? I have stated many times that I think the Chinese are first, Russians second, Albanians third, etc.... Show me where I said that you fcuking liar.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 10:51 am

PolakoMafia wrote:Wasnt 50 cent not just in a movie but in his history of real life a big time hussler dealing with the big dogs and all?
NO! That's BS man. 50 Cent was never a part of anything like that. He was a btich. His own friends from his old neighborhodd hate him now and called him a pussy and stuff. 50 Cent was a drug dealer but nothing like that movie ever went down. 50 tried to make himself out to be like in the mafia.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 9th, 2009, 4:52 pm

CheGuevara wrote:LMAO! What makes you think those two groups even have contact with each other? Black groups in America are on the street. Russians are on a higher level of organized crime and the two groups have no common points to be interacting with each other. There was a bust that involved an Armenian group trafficking in Arms from Russia and a Nigerian was caught with them as well. That is all I can say. Obviously there is some interaction but Blacks are just pawns for everyone. They are the people to go to when you need street level rackets done.
Like how Albanians are the rest of the Balkans' slaves.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 7:26 pm

razbojnik wrote:Like how Albanians are the rest of the Balkans' slaves.
I didn't understand that but Balkan SLAVES, that's a name I like to hear.

If you are implying that we are pawns to the Balkan Slavs then your seriously ill in the head and not the good kind of ill. The fcuked up, go see a shrink or go to a mental hospital kind of ill. Your government puts up signs saying "Albanians can't buy this" because if they open a building, they know we will buy it out within a day.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 9th, 2009, 8:47 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Like how Albanians are the rest of the Balkans' slaves.
I didn't understand that but Balkan SLAVES, that's a name I like to hear.

If you are implying that we are pawns to the Balkan Slavs then your seriously ill in the head and not the good kind of ill. The fcuked up, go see a shrink or go to a mental hospital kind of ill. Your government puts up signs saying "Albanians can't buy this" because if they open a building, they know we will buy it out within a day.
Omg. You're a fucking douche, you think one sided and contradict yourself all the time. If we went and looked back at every single one of your posts, you left a fucking mess of a debate.

I'm not gonna deny, I am phsycopathic and crazy, by American standards I supposedly have some mental diseases that go by the name of ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder and forget what else. I'm also a prime candidate for Anti Social Personality Disorder by I'm not 18 yet, my dad had all of the synptoms of ASPD. I was put on medication for being a crazy little fucker at a younger age, the shit I did was undescribable and it was all a defensive stance from getting abused both by parents and teachers during daycare.

After that if you know what happened it wouldn't be so much of a fucking suprise that I'm literally fucked in the head, and this isn't news, everyone that meets me doesn't notice this for the first time, but then they do...now everyone is looking at me suspicously like I killed someone because I decided to switch my game plan and instead of being the pussy stupid innocent helarious crazy type I instantly switched into the depressed pissed off smart willing crazy type that just doesn't give a fuck anymore and it was too instant because I'm unique, most people known as stupid or pussy stay stupid or pussy, I'm just more flexible, I can act characters and personalities out and I know strategy and pissing off a person doesn't require effort because I apperantly do it without meaning it by doing a mistake I'm not aware off I piss everyone off so imagine how much I can irritate people if I wanted to.

This one kid he's a good, smart, educated kid. He's logical in all aspects of life. He's just too damn short tempered, hot blooded and takes things the wrong way very easily and he doesn't give in to jokes on his account as much as I do and everyone knows this, yet again he's helped me with alot of things and he does admit to mistakes and wrongdoings if they're obvious to everyone.

You know what I did? I didn't even think. Playing basketball today with him and a bunch of other fags, I threw his basketball at him thinking in a split second he would catch it or something, but he was at the side and I decided without thinking, I just acted, something I'd like more of despite the concequences as some people tell me I should think less of the negative aspects and act more.

So on top of accidentially hitting him in the side of the face with his own ball, I injued his finger a little and he snapped at me. LOL. He was nervous as hell on top of that from playing.

So I managed to piss him off to the point of no return without even trying. Life is my sandbox, destiny is my sand.

Now, for one think, Balkan Slavs control Albanians, that's a fact. Well no, Americans control Albanians but we sit back and collect a piece while you do all the fucking work getting the heroin from point a to point b because your heroin goes through our countries, frankly your a mule. Our slaves.

Do all the work, flood our streets with heroin, as long as everyone gets a piece and is kept happy, do whatever the fuck you want. Go in government for all we care, you won't take our country anyhow, it's not your choice, it's the higher powers choice, and you aren't going in government for the rights of Albanians and shit, Albanians already have a country called Albania they can go live at anytime they want but the point is managing the heroin, guns and prostitutes which are your major source of dinero.

Albanians are the wealthiest group of people in the Balkans in terms of national idenity. Why? Heroin. Balkan Slavs just live for the fucking fun of life's pleasures, you actually think we have a destiny here? Live your life like there's no tommorow and let the pleasurable feeling of the light send you towards the path to the realm of the Angelic Kingdom where just standing in plain sight is like having an orgasm not even the biggest porn star will ever imagine.

Balkan Slavs > Albanians. Proven.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by Elimu » March 10th, 2009, 4:09 pm

Most would think on a street level but what about the very few that's actually do cross path with russian mobsters? JBM still exist and of course you have nigerian crime cells. Don't be too quick to put all black criminals at the street level.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 4:15 pm

razbojnik wrote:Now, for one think, Balkan Slavs control Albanians, that's a fact. Well no, Americans control Albanians but we sit back and collect a piece while you do all the #%@&#%@ work getting the heroin from point a to point b because your heroin goes through our countries, frankly your a mule. Our slaves.

Do all the work, flood our streets with heroin, as long as everyone gets a piece and is kept happy, do whatever the fu-- you want. Go in government for all we care, you won't take our country anyhow, it's not your choice, it's the higher powers choice, and you aren't going in government for the rights of Albanians and shit, Albanians already have a country called Albania they can go live at anytime they want but the point is managing the heroin, guns and prostitutes which are your major source of dinero.
You are a mess. The Albanians control the Balkan route mainly to themselves. Their contacts for heroin go as far as Georgia and even Iran and Afghanistan itself.

The Macedonians are the last ones involved in the Balkan route. Bulgarians and Romanians are frequent partners in the route being as Albanians have worked out the border control in Bulgaria and control Romanian ports that they use for heroin smuggling. Albanians don't pay you guys a fcuking dime. Albanian OC groups have their own parties that don't give a damn about the Macedonian parties. I can't believe I am even explaining to you that Macedonians aren't big time. You're the same guy who said Macedonians run the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. HA!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 10th, 2009, 6:25 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Now, for one think, Balkan Slavs control Albanians, that's a fact. Well no, Americans control Albanians but we sit back and collect a piece while you do all the #%@&#%@ work getting the heroin from point a to point b because your heroin goes through our countries, frankly your a mule. Our slaves.

Do all the work, flood our streets with heroin, as long as everyone gets a piece and is kept happy, do whatever the fu-- you want. Go in government for all we care, you won't take our country anyhow, it's not your choice, it's the higher powers choice, and you aren't going in government for the rights of Albanians and shit, Albanians already have a country called Albania they can go live at anytime they want but the point is managing the heroin, guns and prostitutes which are your major source of dinero.
You are a mess. The Albanians control the Balkan route mainly to themselves. Their contacts for heroin go as far as Georgia and even Iran and Afghanistan itself.

The Macedonians are the last ones involved in the Balkan route. Bulgarians and Romanians are frequent partners in the route being as Albanians have worked out the border control in Bulgaria and control Romanian ports that they use for heroin smuggling. Albanians don't pay you guys a fcuking dime. Albanian OC groups have their own parties that don't give a damn about the Macedonian parties. I can't believe I am even explaining to you that Macedonians aren't big time. You're the same guy who said Macedonians run the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. HA!
You said Albanians run the world, so stfu about the Macedonians running Germany.

Albanians pay up or gtfo. That's policy. Albanians have their own parties but they have no voice, they have no power unless we give it to them. Your parties DUI, BDI and DPA don't count for shit.

Who's in power in the West? VMRO-DPMNE. Who's in power in the East? SDSM.

And? Albanian parties are there as puppet factions for Albanian OC groups. You pussies can't do shit.

Macedonians are the biggest gangsters in the world. This is proven by our mere attitude.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm

I will let you believe Macedonians are the biggest gangsters in the world.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 11th, 2009, 1:29 pm

Elimu wrote:Most would think on a street level but what about the very few that's actually do cross path with russian mobsters? JBM still exist and of course you have nigerian crime cells. Don't be too quick to put all black criminals at the street level.
but what if a bunch of street level black guys try to punk or belittle a couple of outnumbered russian mobsters at a club or something. The black guys also have guns and outnumber them so would the mobster slet themselves be punked or do something?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 11th, 2009, 2:15 pm

Polako. I think I know why your asking. Your asking because that black guy told you off. If a Russian GANGSTER was confronted, he would attack. Otherwise, where's the gangster in him? Russian gangsters are usually not in the same club as Black gangsters though. Blacks were shot out of Brighton Beach a while ago. Why would it be any different now?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 11th, 2009, 5:03 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Polako. I think I know why your asking. Your asking because that black guy told you off. If a Russian GANGSTER was confronted, he would attack. Otherwise, where's the gangster in him? Russian gangsters are usually not in the same club as Black gangsters though. Blacks were shot out of Brighton Beach a while ago. Why would it be any different now?
The funny thing is the Italian Mob couldnt do that to the blacks ever since the late 70's, maybe now because most real black gangsters are locked up these days but the 80's and 90's the Italians couldnt even walk into a really bad neighborhood like Jamaica Queens or Brownsville, the black gangs were real violent, more violent than the bloods and crips today in NY. If a made man was robbed at gun point by a niggger in the slums he wouldnt be able to go back and find him because it would be too dangerous. I bet you today if a gang like MS13 or Neta robbed a mob owned gambling parlor they wouldnt be able to do shit unlike 30 years ago. The mob is still the most domininat crime group in the East Coast but they arent the most dangerous. Russians on the other hand are fukin dangerous.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 11th, 2009, 5:33 pm

You're right Richboy, if a scenario like that broke out between te MS-13 and the LCN. The LCN wouldn't be able to do anything. They just don't want the heat and frankly are incapable of that kind of violence.

The Russian's aren't that violent. There was a time when it did seem like that when some Russian gangsters direct from Russia came over in the early 1990's but I don't know. I would take the Armenians as a more violent group, they are more traditional people and a bit hard headed.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 11th, 2009, 7:39 pm

CheGuevara wrote:You're right Richboy, if a scenario like that broke out between te MS-13 and the LCN. The LCN wouldn't be able to do anything. They just don't want the heat and frankly are incapable of that kind of violence.

The Russian's aren't that violent. There was a time when it did seem like that when some Russian gangsters direct from Russia came over in the early 1990's but I don't know. I would take the Armenians as a more violent group, they are more traditional people and a bit hard headed.
From what I heard Armenians aint shit in LA. They getting punked by Mexicans so they try to act Mexican.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 11th, 2009, 7:56 pm

What are you talking about? I heard the Armenians were giving it to the Mexicans.

There was also a bust of some Armenians involved in gun smuggling from Russia. Some Nigerian guy was caught as well.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 11th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Richboy17 wrote:The funny thing is the Italian Mob couldnt do that to the blacks ever since the late 70's, maybe now because most real black gangsters are locked up these days but the 80's and 90's the Italians couldnt even walk into a really bad neighborhood like Jamaica Queens or Brownsville, the black gangs were real violent, more violent than the bloods and crips today in NY. If a made man was robbed at gun point by a niggger in the slums he wouldnt be able to go back and find him because it would be too dangerous. I bet you today if a gang like MS13 or Neta robbed a mob owned gambling parlor they wouldnt be able to do shit unlike 30 years ago. The mob is still the most domininat crime group in the East Coast but they arent the most dangerous. Russians on the other hand are #%@& dangerous.
Well, the Mafia has never had a reason to go waltzing through places like Jamaica Queens or Brownsville to begin with. They still have some operations (mostly gambling) in black areas but they run them by proxy. Also, the first time MS13 or Neta actually does rob a mob gambling parlor, then that will be something to talk about. But until that happens, it's kind of pointless to talk about hypothetical scenarios.
CheGeuvara wrote:You're right Richboy, if a scenario like that broke out between te MS-13 and the LCN. The LCN wouldn't be able to do anything. They just don't want the heat and frankly are incapable of that kind of violence.
The truth is, these "scenarios" are fun to talk about but they are hardly realistic. They might make for a good movie but in real life, the Mafia either has nothing to do with these groups or works with them. It's about making money, not about fighting over this block or that block of turf.
Right, you don't know. The Russians still have the reputation they always have. They are very violent. But also smarter, better organized, and far more sophisticated than other Eurasian groups.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 11th, 2009, 8:05 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:You're right Richboy, if a scenario like that broke out between te MS-13 and the LCN. The LCN wouldn't be able to do anything. They just don't want the heat and frankly are incapable of that kind of violence.

From what I heard Armenians aint shit in LA. They getting punked by Mexicans so they try to act Mexican.
They're called AP13. 13 means they pay taxes to the Mexicans in order to claim/for protection.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 11th, 2009, 8:12 pm

thewestside wrote:Right, you don't know. The Russians still have the reputation they always have. They are very violent. But also smarter, better organized, and far more sophisticated than other Eurasian groups.
The Russian's are still considered to be the most violent by ignorant people who watch Eastern Promises. They think there is not other group as violent. The Russians are more violent then the Italians but who isn't these days.

I find it funny that you jumped on Richboy's comments about the Italians. LOL! Very expected... I wonder why you couldn't just look past Richboy's comments and ignore them. Can you explain it to us? If he said that about Albanians you would not be caught near the conversation as you wouldn't care if he said something like that about Albanian groups.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 11th, 2009, 9:31 pm

CheGuevara wrote:The Russian's are still considered to be the most violent by ignorant people who watch Eastern Promises. They think there is not other group as violent. The Russians are more violent then the Italians but who isn't these days.
I said the Russians are violent, not "the most violent." You are the only clown who makes the claims about one group being the "most violent." I've repeatedly said that no single group has that distinction. All are capable of violence, more or less, depending on the time period and circumstances.

And who the fuck are you to talk about watching movies you little prick? You've repeatedly used just about every movie or TV show out there in your arguments - Goodfellas, Casino, The Sopranos, Scarface, American Gangster, Law & Order, etc.
I find it funny that you jumped on Richboy's comments about the Italians. LOL! Very expected... I wonder why you couldn't just look past Richboy's comments and ignore them. Can you explain it to us? If he said that about Albanians you would not be caught near the conversation as you wouldn't care if he said something like that about Albanian groups.
If he said something that I found to be incorrect, I would comment no matter what the ethnic group. In fact, I have many times commented on things like this even when Italians weren't mentioned. I don't have an agenda here like you do. Remember the whole thing about the Russians executing drug dealers in Brighton Beach in the 1990's that you mentioned? You got that from one of my posts.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 12th, 2009, 12:04 am

what if the eme start trying to tax the italians or Russians?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 12th, 2009, 12:07 am

the russians are violent because they kill entire families, or put acid on people or do tulip[s where they skin people alive.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 12th, 2009, 12:10 am

btw u know what makes a good movie, corrupt govt officials and mafia fighting. Like in that will smith movie I think it was called most wanted or something.