how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 6:36 am

RONNIE wrote:This guy is stupid like thewestside, just let him. If someone reads those newspaper articles and still has to ask "what is your proof that he runs the biggest
organization" is not even worth talking to. I mean how stupid can someone be? The man has highest connections into German politics and is called "The Godfather"

The Osmani family makes the Rizzuto family look like #%@&#%@ farmers, lol
Osmani clan

Rizzutos

You need to have official proof for your claims, otherwise it's only an assumption.

FROM NOW ON, IF JOHNNY OR RONNIE DO NOT POST OFFICIAL PROOF OF THE ALBANIAN MAFIA BEING THE BIGGEST IN THIS AND THAT, AND BY THIS I MEAN NO NEWSPAPER ARTICLES I COULD'VE WRITTEN, BUT OFFICIAL GOVERNEMENT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATIONS, NO ONE HAS TO TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT BECAUSE ALBANIANS GET SHOT UP LIKE CRAZY IN THE BRONX AND EVERYONE KNOWS ABI AND ALBANIANS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES, GUIDO AND WIGGER WANNABES.

Here, now enjoy this song

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 11:06 am

VostokSila wrote:
He is not called the Don of London by any newspapers
OH SHIT... this must mean that he is legitimate.. because he is not called the Don of London in the media lmao.
No you fvcking idiot it doesn't mean he's legal. But he is not on a single database as a criminal. I doubt he is not involved in illegal activities. All billionaires are involved in illegal activities. But the people who make their money from crime in the first place and are still doing crime are criminals. Abramovich owns a big oil company in Russia. That's how he got his money. It was government business, probably corruption involved too like when that guy claimed Abramovich tried to squeeze him out or something. But that's not mafia matters. Felix came to Germany with nothing and he didn't take hold of an oil company when communism fell in Germany so the two are complete different people and two completely different scenarios. I love it how when you have no proof or any response to the Osmani's. You start talking about some oil billionaire from Russia being a criminal.

ABRAMOVICH SPENT LIKE $1.8BN ON HIS HOME PROVINCE, THE GUY IS ONE OF THE MOST HONORABLE PEOPLE I HAVE HEARD ABOUT, TALK ABOUT THAT! DON'T TRY TO CLAIM HIM AS A GANGSTER! LMAOO, some people are so fvcking stupid!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 11:10 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:
He is not called the Don of London by any newspapers
OH SHIT... this must mean that he is legitimate.. because he is not called the Don of London in the media lmao.
No you fvcking idiot it doesn't mean he's legal. But he is not on a single database as a criminal. I doubt he is not involved in illegal activities. All billionaires are involved in illegal activities. But the people who make their money from crime in the first place and are still doing crime are criminals. Abramovich owns a big oil company in Russia. That's how he got his money. It was government business, probably corruption involved too like when that guy claimed Abramovich tried to squeeze him out or something. But that's not mafia matters. Felix came to Germany with nothing and he didn't take hold of an oil company when communism fell in Germany so the two are complete different people and two completely different scenarios. I love it how when you have no proof or any response to the Osmani's. You start talking about some oil billionaire from Russia being a criminal.

ABRAMOVICH SPENT LIKE $1.8BN ON HIS HOME PROVINCE, THE GUY IS ONE OF THE MOST HONORABLE PEOPLE I HAVE HEARD ABOUT, TALK ABOUT THAT! DON'T TRY TO CLAIM HIM AS A GANGSTER! LMAOO, some people are so fvcking stupid!
Yeah, but not in the real world...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 12:11 pm

No you fvcking idiot it doesn't mean he's legal. But he is not on a single database as a criminal.
GOd damnit!! you fuckin cuntfaced hairy ugly b!tch... god damn1!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT DATABASE IS HE A CRIMINAL in??? jesus how can someone be so full of shit fuckin christ.
That's how he got his money. It was government business, probably corruption involved too like when that guy claimed Abramovich tried to squeeze him out or something. But that's not mafia matters.
THat's now mafia matters??? I swear to god that the thing that would make me most happy right now is to come face to face with you and shut you up.
WHO
THE
FUCK
ARE
YOU
to say what is mafia matters???
Listen close homo... Berezovsky and Abramovich's conflict was because of aliminum... back then many ppl wanted to get hands on it and many ppl got killed. That's not mafia matters????
Okay... what is mafia matters... rolling dice and winning money? wow.. that must make every person to ever gamble a fulltime gangster no?
fuckin moron.
You start talking about some oil billionaire from Russia being a criminal.
lol u think he had been rich all the time???? lol he worked hard for that money.. I dont realy know what he did for it but it was not easy.
You punk kid think you know everything... just like most americans do, god damnit... know your fuckin place b!tch.
TALK ABOUT THAT! DON'T TRY TO CLAIM HIM AS A GANGSTER! LMAOO
I try to claim him as gangster???
Again your hairy ears hear only what you want to hear... I said that by what you said about Osmani.. same COULD be said about Abramovich. Albanians are not more special than any criminal... this is what you dont want to understand. It's like talking to a wall with you.
When I say that something is possible DOESN'T MEAN that I claim it as truth moron, jesus christ stop comparing me to yourself.

lol there he is with his model wife... money still hasn't changed his ways haha :P

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 12:22 pm

You fvcking moron! Until I see Abramovich on a newspaper called the Don of London, STOP FVCKING WASTING MY TIME! He is not the same as Felix Osmani you fvcking idiot!! Hashim Thaci is accused of so much shit in Kosova but he is the fvcking Prime Minister. Why don't I just call him a gangster? Because I have a fvcking brain unlike yourself you brainless, drunk Russian!

If Abramovich was a gangster, every media article in England would be all over the guy. He is a mutli-billionaire, if he was engaged in mafia activities in England, the media would not hesitate for one second to call him the boss of the Russian mafia in England but they don't because he isn't. Fvcking idiot! Fvcking, fvcking, fvcking moron! You're honestly the dumbest person I have ever met.

It's possible, it's possible, it's possible. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUT WHEN YOU MENTION IT, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU BELIEVE IT!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 12:26 pm

CheGuevara wrote:You fvcking moron! Until I see Abramovich on a newspaper called the Don of London, STOP FVCKING WASTING MY TIME! He is not the same as Felix Osmani you fvcking idiot!! Hashim Thaci is accused of so much shit in Kosova but he is the fvcking Prime Minister. Why don't I just call him a gangster? Because I have a fvcking brain unlike yourself you brainless, drunk Russian!

If Abramovich was a gangster, every media article in England would be all over the guy. He is a mutli-billionaire, if he was engaged in mafia activities in England, the media would not hesitate for one second to call him the boss of the Russian mafia in England but they don't because he isn't. Fvcking idiot! Fvcking, fvcking, fvcking moron! You're honestly the dumbest person I have ever met.

It's possible, it's possible, it's possible. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUT WHEN YOU MENTION IT, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU BELIEVE IT!
I'm not even going to answer your dumb ass about this one.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 12:31 pm

exactly cuz you got nothing to say. fvcking idiot. you got shit between your ears.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 12:40 pm

exactly because you got nothing to say. fvcking idiot. you got shit between your ears.
No sperm breath.. I got alot to say... I just don't have the energy to write all of it. You are not worth my time of explanation to someone (you) who has no sense of logic... arguing with you is just like with a woman.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 12:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:exactly because you got nothing to say. fvcking idiot. you got shit between your ears.
Why is anyone even bothering with these gypsies? They don't pose a threat to anyone.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 12:46 pm

VostokSila wrote:No sperm breath.. I got alot to say... I just don't have the energy to write all of it. You are not worth my time of explanation to someone (you) who has no sense of logic... arguing with you is just like with a woman.
I'm like a fvcking ecomonics expert and you're like a hippie. I'll be talking about uniting the world under one monetary system and you'll be like, "DUUUDDE, it would be possible like if, we all like, got together and stuff, and just worked out our problems mannnnnn!"

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 12:50 pm

I'm like a fvcking ecomonics expert
On crack.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Putin is the godfather of Berlin. Do you respect me now? I finally agree with you. Putin is the godfather of Berlin, London, Milan, Tirana, Athens, etc... He has his liutenants in all of those places and nobody in those places can move a muscle without premission of the Russians. Happy?

In reality, Chechens stormed on Russian mob pussies in their own fvcking country and not even in cities close to Chehcnya but Moscow and places even higher then Moscow which are like 1000 KMs away from Chechnya, lol, and Russians think they're crazy!?!?!? LMAOOOOOOOOO!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 12:57 pm

In reality, Chechens stormed on Russian mob pussies in their own fvcking country and not even in cities close to Chehcnya but Moscow and places even higher then Moscow which are like 1000 KMs away from Chechnya, lol, and Russians think they're crazy!?!?!? LMAOOOOOOOOO!
In reality you don't know shit about what happened. I told you the story 100000000 times already, not going to tell you again faggot.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 12:59 pm

No you never told us anything! You always hid the fact that they did that. You never once mentioned Chechens fvcking the asses of Russian mobsters in broad daylight for everyone to see. Hahahahahahaha.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 1:09 pm

You never once mentioned Chechens fvcking the asses of Russian mobsters in broad daylight for everyone to see.
That's right... I didn't cuz it never happened you faggot.
I told you the story... I aint gonna tell you again, look again.. wipe the sperm off your eyes before you do.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 1:11 pm

YOU never told us shit, you always tried to hide it like a little bitch you are because you wee embarassed that chechens fvcked up the russians in their own country.

the russians pay italians in new york and are scared of chechens in their own country lmaoooooo, theres nowhere the russians are safe!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 1:18 pm

YOU never told us shit, you always tried to hide it like a little bitch you are because you wee embarassed that chechens fvcked up the russians in their own country.

the russians pay italians in new york and are scared of chechens in their own country lmaoooooo, theres nowhere the russians are safe!
Fine.. I will tell you now.
Chechens are in Russia just like Russians are in Chechnya (now more than before since there was a war).
Chechens come together in a few groups... so Russians get together in a few groups also moron. Russia is a land of many nationaleties (for the 10000000000 time), about 130 peoples live there it was once ruled by a Georgian (stalin).

lol Solonik worked for Chechens what do you want to say?? There are Chechens in "Russian groups" moron.

I like it when u say Russians pay Italians... it shows that you have nothing to say and just spit out every little piece of shit u can to try and "win".

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 1:23 pm

You say Chechens and Russians dont hate each other?

Where did that Macedonian piece of shit go

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 1:26 pm

VostokSila wrote:I like it when u say Russians pay Italians... it shows that you have nothing to say and just spit out every little piece of shit u can to try and "win".
all i know is, some russian invented how to defraud the gas and oil system in america by not payign the taxes and an italian charged him for it. the italians later took over the business completely. loolololololol.

albanians? threw those mutherfuckers on the street naked. pointed a gun at the boss of the gambino's face and told him to get the fvck out of here. how we rollll son :)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 25th, 2009, 3:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:and azure is asking, what proof do you have that he is a gangster? what proof did anyone have John Gotti was a gangster until he was convicted? lol. it's so pointless to argue with people who don't take rational into consideration.
Testimony, informants, etc. A bit more than newspaper articles from a language you don't understand. Not even a professional translation at that, google(if you've ever used it before, you know what I'm talking about, lol)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 25th, 2009, 3:42 pm

RONNIE wrote:The Osmani family makes the Rizzuto family look like #%@&#%@ farmers, lol
Of course they do, Italian OC is far behind Asian, and even Eastern European organized crime in Canada. The Rizzuto's are nothing.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
RONNIE wrote:The Osmani family makes the Rizzuto family look like #%@&#%@ farmers, lol
Of course they do, Italian OC is far behind Asian, and even Eastern European organized crime in Canada. The Rizzuto's are nothing.
LOL xD

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 25th, 2009, 3:51 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
LOL xD
Seriously now, it's debatable between the Italians and the Albanians in Canada. Who would make such a stupid claim that the Rizzuto's actually amounted to anything?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Testimony, informants, etc. A bit more than newspaper articles from a language you don't understand. Not even a professional translation at that, google(if you've ever used it before, you know what I'm talking about, lol)
First off, I do understand German. Just not at the level where I can speak it with others. I lived in Germany for a while.

Secondly, Okay, hows this? Felix Osmani's two nephews were put in U-detention for suspicion of smuggling in cocaine into Germany. They said before they caught them and put them in detention, they already brang in 4 kilos and were waiting for another 50 kilos. Felix's cousin is on trial for manslaughter or prostitution or something.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 25th, 2009, 4:03 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Testimony, informants, etc. A bit more than newspaper articles from a language you don't understand. Not even a professional translation at that, google(if you've ever used it before, you know what I'm talking about, lol)
First off, I do understand German. Just not at the level where I can speak it with others. I lived in Germany for a while.
Jeez, where haven't you lived? All that movement in such a short period of time.

Can you comprehend what the articles are saying with a translation?
Secondly, Okay, hows this? Felix Osmani's two nephews were put in U-detention for suspicion of smuggling in cocaine into Germany. They said before they caught them and put them in detention, they already brang in 4 kilos and were waiting for another 50 kilos. Felix's cousin is on trial for manslaughter or prostitution or something.
Source or something?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Oh great, now I have to go and find the source as well. I miss the good old days when people would have the knowledge to know things before they doubt. Or have the energy to go and find the source themselves. If it was in English, I would tell you to fvck off and find it yourself but since it's in German, I will find for you. Just wait a minute...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 25th, 2009, 4:08 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Oh great, now I have to go and find the source as well. I miss the good old days when people would have the knowledge to know things before they doubt. Or have the energy to go and find the source themselves. If it was in English, I would tell you to fvck off and find it yourself but since it's in German, I will find for you. Just wait a minute...
Well when you make a claim, that's the general procedure.

It's rather fortunate that the academic community doesn't possess that attitude.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:23 pm

u read yet?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:30 pm

this is the part where you come back and say, im sorry che.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Dude, Che. Dont give these idiots any more info on them. They are too stubborn and ignorant. There are enough sources out there but these guys dont want to understand it. Just ignore them.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Of course they do, Italian OC is far behind Asian, and even Eastern European organized crime in Canada. The Rizzuto's are nothing.
The IOC element is behind the Asian OC element in Canada. That is not up for debate. It's just common sense. The Asians grow enough marijuana to buy you, me and everyone we know plus everyone they have ever seen.

EEOC, debatable.