how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 14th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Albanian
criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organised crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.


December 2001.


oust (oust) Pronunciation Key
tr.v. oust·ed, oust·ing, ousts

To eject from a position or place; force out: "the American Revolution, which ousted the English" (Virginia S. Eifert).
To take the place of, especially by force; supplant. See Synonyms at eject.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 14th, 2009, 5:05 pm

so back to that question would wiseguys be afraid to go in a hood and get revenge if someone robbed or destroyed one of their gambling parlours in the 90s like queens etc. would the russians also not do anything and be afraid or only the italian wiseguys are sissys?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 14th, 2009, 6:47 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:so back to that question would wiseguys be afraid to go in a hood and get revenge if someone robbed or destroyed one of their gambling parlours in the 90s like queens etc. would the russians also not do anything and be afraid or only the italian wiseguys are sissys?
The old school wiseguys would go in the hood and look the robbers because they were too raised up in a impoverished neighborhood when they were young and it is nothing to them to walk in a bad neighborhood. Now you have these new school wiseguys that were raised in the 70's and 80's that cant really do shit because they dont have the balls because they werent brought up in that kind of struggle, but this does not go to all wiseguys. Ive heard of Italian kids back in the 80's and 90's shooting up anyone that crossed them. One of them were the Tanglewood Crew that was affiliated the Luchesses. They were a bunch of kids from westchester doing mob hits but they were ruthless shooting up blacks, hispanics, and Albanians. I bet if a blood or crip robs one of their spots they would definitly get them back. I heard that crack dealers in Yonkers cant even sell at their gambling spots because they are too scared. The Russians on the otherhand wouldnt have a problem going to a neighborhood like Bushwick, or Brownsville,i dont think they live with fear cuz all the hardships they faced.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 14th, 2009, 7:13 pm

Richboy17 wrote: Ive heard of Italian kids back in the 80's and 90's shooting up anyone that crossed them. One of them were the Tanglewood Crew that was affiliated the Luchesses. They were a bunch of kids from westchester doing mob hits but they were ruthless shooting up blacks, hispanics, and Albanians.
I've heard of this crew too but I never heard of them shooting up Albanians. You're making this crew out to be a monsterous crew that killed everyone. They were barely a crew. Just several teen's/young adults who grew together in the same neighborhood and had some balls. "Killing Albanians," get real dude. The thought makes me laugh my ass of completely. Italians? Italians didn't have the courage to leave the Fordham Section of the Bronx until Albanians came in the 1990's and the two sides got together in the organized crime world and in the day to day life of Italians and Albanians.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 14th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:so back to that question would wiseguys be afraid to go in a hood and get revenge if someone robbed or destroyed one of their gambling parlours in the 90s like queens etc. would the russians also not do anything and be afraid or only the italian wiseguys are sissys?
The old school wiseguys would go in the hood and look the robbers because they were too raised up in a impoverished neighborhood when they were young and it is nothing to them to walk in a bad neighborhood. Now you have these new school wiseguys that were raised in the 70's and 80's that cant really do shit because they dont have the balls because they werent brought up in that kind of struggle, but this does not go to all wiseguys. Ive heard of Italian kids back in the 80's and 90's shooting up anyone that crossed them. One of them were the Tanglewood Crew that was affiliated the Luchesses. They were a bunch of kids from westchester doing mob hits but they were ruthless shooting up blacks, hispanics, and Albanians. I bet if a blood or crip robs one of their spots they would definitly get them back. I heard that crack dealers in Yonkers cant even sell at their gambling spots because they are too scared. The Russians on the otherhand wouldnt have a problem going to a neighborhood like Bushwick, or Brownsville,i dont think they live with fear because all the hardships they faced.
Killing Albanians is out of the question, that's never happened before. Stop your BS and lies.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 14th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:so back to that question would wiseguys be afraid to go in a hood and get revenge if someone robbed or destroyed one of their gambling parlours in the 90s like queens etc. would the russians also not do anything and be afraid or only the italian wiseguys are sissys?
The old school wiseguys would go in the hood and look the robbers because they were too raised up in a impoverished neighborhood when they were young and it is nothing to them to walk in a bad neighborhood. Now you have these new school wiseguys that were raised in the 70's and 80's that cant really do shit because they dont have the balls because they werent brought up in that kind of struggle, but this does not go to all wiseguys. Ive heard of Italian kids back in the 80's and 90's shooting up anyone that crossed them. One of them were the Tanglewood Crew that was affiliated the Luchesses. They were a bunch of kids from westchester doing mob hits but they were ruthless shooting up blacks, hispanics, and Albanians. I bet if a blood or crip robs one of their spots they would definitly get them back. I heard that crack dealers in Yonkers cant even sell at their gambling spots because they are too scared. The Russians on the otherhand wouldnt have a problem going to a neighborhood like Bushwick, or Brownsville,i dont think they live with fear because all the hardships they faced.
Killing Albanians is out of the question, that's never happened before. Stop your BS and lies.
I didnt get this from no fuckin article or no fuckin news, well it was in the news before where the Tanglewoods were beefing with a bunch of albanian kids and shot one of the up. Trust me these dudes like to beef for no reason and they mostly beefed with other italian crews and Albanians. I heard of Albanians getting smoked by these dudes and same with alot of Italians from the Bronx. They always beefed with the Albanians because back then in the Bronx many Italians had a hatred towards Albanians. The Genovese family boss had to get to this crew to stop all the violence from happening. I think the boss was Barney. This crew aint the toughest crew but they tough for a bunch of rich kids from westchester.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 14th, 2009, 9:54 pm

I find it funny that you would say this. If these kids were from Westchester, where a lot of Albanians live and they killed one of the Albanian kids, do you honestly believe they would get away with it? There are over like 6,000 Albanian families in hiding because of blood feuds in Albania because one of the family members chose to kill someone. I find it funny that you would think a gang of Italian teen's and young adults can kill an Albanian and be where they are. They would be wiped off the map. I get mad just at the thought of someone thinking a gang of Italian kids can do that and get away with it so I can only imagine how the family of the victim would react and retaliate. I have seen people break into a house and unload bullets in the entire house from a blood feud in Albania on the news more then once and killing someone in the house is a strict no-no in the Kanun.

I heard about this crew, they were early 1990's, late 1980's at the most right? The most I heard from this crew is that they beefed with an Albanian crew, some guys from Kosova and Malizi and it never amounted to more then just fights at some night clubs. In the end, I heard they were friends afterwards and some of the members used to hang out with the same Albanian kids they had problems with. Same old-teenage stupid shit. I met some of those kids. They still call themselves Tanglewood gangsters as a joke now a day or at least when I met some of them. They are too old to do the shit they used to do is what they told me.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 14th, 2009, 9:56 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Killing Albanians is out of the question, that's never happened before. Stop your BS and lies.
It could happen. But you're a moron if you don't expect full retaliation from their families for killing one.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 14th, 2009, 10:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:I get mad just at the thought of someone thinking a gang of Italian kids can do that and get away with it so I can only imagine how the family of the victim would react and retaliate.
I bet it just eats you alive inside.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by thewestside » March 15th, 2009, 12:16 am

The story is actually true about the beef between the Tanglewood Boys and some Albanians. The Albanians shot up some of the Tanglewood Boy's cars and they caught up with one of them later on outside a club and killed him.

Anyway, this will be my last post on this forum. This board has gone to shit and there are better places to be.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 12:18 am

Provide proof of that themoronicside or shut the hell up.

Also, I noticed you didn't bother to read or comment on the Albanians in Milan :D. I guess the evidence is just overwhelming for ya ;)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by thewestside » March 15th, 2009, 12:23 am

"I was in the place a couple of hours before the fight broke out,” Darin said. “Louis Balancio is already in the bar with another guy, who I know socially but I never did business with. At the same time Balancio’s friends are trying to get in, there is an Albanian crew trying to get in. But they had a fight outside the place too, and DiSimone don’t want to let them in. The Irish guys and the Albanian guys start to fight outside at the top of the steps. There is a rumble. I got out. We are 100 percent on the Irish guys’ side. DiSimone came out to help me and them. I am gonna fight this Albanian kid near the underpass, but he says he knows my brother. I run back past the bar, see Balancio bleeding on the ground. He’s going to die.

“We get in Anthony DiSimone’s car. We were ready to pull out of the parking lot, and Anthony pulled out a pistol to shoot people running. The kid was in a rage, I guess you could say. On the way to my house, we throw the knife out the window. Anthony’s driving. He has blood on his clothes and his hands. I take him into the house and bandage his hands in my bathroom. He says, ‘I killed an Albanian kid.’ I say, ‘That kid you killed, I don’t think he was Albanian, I think it’s a friend of one of the younger guys.’ He was thinking it was an Albanian he grabbed, because he never saw Balancio before. He just stabbed him up.

--------------------------------

We were down in the Bronx when some Albanians we were always arguing with shot up our cars. Johnnie Boy came back and killed one of them outside a bar. That was his first murder.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/crimelaw/ ... ndex4.html

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by thewestside » March 15th, 2009, 12:24 am

Looks like Albanians are mortal after all.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 12:26 am

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:I get mad just at the thought of someone thinking a gang of Italian kids can do that and get away with it so I can only imagine how the family of the victim would react and retaliate.
I bet it just eats you alive inside.
Not really, it just pisses me off a little bit that people can be so ignorant of the things they speak of. When Richboy said that, I just imagined myself in that type of position. To lose a family member over a stupid thing like gang fights. I would never kill anyone under any circumstances but all bet's are off if someone kills a member of my family. All Albanians except for maybe some mixed Albanian Americans or Albanians who came here a longggggggg time ago think like this. In Albania, if you don't carry out a Gjakmarrja, you're pretty much outcasted from Albanian society and your manhood and honor is taken away from you as far as the people of Albania are concerned.

Albanian gangsters forced out the Italians in their own country (Milan). I talked to some Italians that live in Milan and their exact words were, "It was a fcuking warzone here when the Albanians showed up, the army had to surrond the city many, many times from 1998 and past that."

So my question to you is, if this really happened, do you really expect the family of the victim to sit still and take it? The Tanglewood gangs would have disapeared from existance.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by thewestside » March 15th, 2009, 12:34 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:I get mad just at the thought of someone thinking a gang of Italian kids can do that and get away with it so I can only imagine how the family of the victim would react and retaliate.
I bet it just eats you alive inside.
Not really, it just pisses me off a little bit that people can be so ignorant of the things they speak of. When Richboy said that, I just imagined myself in that type of position. To lose a family member over a stupid thing like gang fights. I would never kill anyone under any circumstances but all bet's are off if someone kills a member of my family. All Albanians except for maybe some mixed Albanian Americans or Albanians who came here a longggggggg time ago think like this. In Albania, if you don't carry out a Gjakmarrja, you're pretty much outcasted from Albanian society and your manhood and honor is taken away from you as far as the people of Albania are concerned.

Albanian gangsters forced out the Italians in their own country (Milan). I talked to some Italians that live in Milan and their exact words were, "It was a fcuking warzone here when the Albanians showed up, the army had to surrond the city many, many times from 1998 and past that."

So my question to you is, if this really happened, do you really expect the family of the victim to sit still and take it? The Tanglewood gangs would have disapeared from existance.
Read the link you in-denial moron. It happened and nothing happend to the Tanglewood Boys. Not by the Albanians anyway.

This delusional, "Albanians cannot be killed," "They will wipe out anybody and everybody" BS fantasy of a 17 year old kid is why I'm outta here.

I leave the rest of you to deal with this idiot.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 12:39 am

I never said no one can kill Albanians. This Johnny kid killed one walking outside of a club. If the family of the victim found out it was him, all measures would be taken to get revenge. If it was something like this, blindsighting a person and killing him at a club in the dark, then how the hell can an Albanian family take revenge,

I am not saying anything but the truth. If the family of the Albanian who was killed knew who the killer was, he would have ended up dead. 100%. What the fcuk is so hard to believe that Albanians follow the code that runs Albania today? What the fcuk is the matter with you? You won't stop with the Albanian mafia but now you are trying to sit here and tell me Albanians will not follow their own traditions and code of conducts? FCUKING MORON!

The Albanians removed the Italians without problems in the second biggest city in Italy and only within two years but won't follow a tradition that has been engraved in Albanian society for 3000 years? WOW!

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 15th, 2009, 9:47 am

Anybody can get killed and I heard of so many Albanian kids getting shot up in the Bronx, Albanians are not untouchable if they were they would control the world but look they own only a tiny country and a small army that Iraq can wipe out. Sure the people living there are tough people but that doesnt mean no one can kill them, anybody can get killed. I was just stating that the Tanglewoods did shoot up Albanians and this is coming from people that live around the neighborhood not no fuckin news article. I could name dozens of Italians that shoot up the Albanians but i am not gonna name names cuz its dry snitching, and these Italians had balls they gave it to the Latin Kings, Bloods, Netas, and Crips and also do mob hits and they are not affiliated with Tanglewoood. There are so many crews just like Tanglewood in NY.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 15th, 2009, 10:27 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:I get mad just at the thought of someone thinking a gang of Italian kids can do that and get away with it so I can only imagine how the family of the victim would react and retaliate.
I bet it just eats you alive inside.
Not really, it just pisses me off a little bit that people can be so ignorant of the things they speak of. When Richboy said that, I just imagined myself in that type of position. To lose a family member over a stupid thing like gang fights. I would never kill anyone under any circumstances but all bet's are off if someone kills a member of my family. All Albanians except for maybe some mixed Albanian Americans or Albanians who came here a longggggggg time ago think like this. In Albania, if you don't carry out a Gjakmarrja, you're pretty much outcasted from Albanian society and your manhood and honor is taken away from you as far as the people of Albania are concerned.

Albanian gangsters forced out the Italians in their own country (Milan). I talked to some Italians that live in Milan and their exact words were, "It was a fcuking warzone here when the Albanians showed up, the army had to surrond the city many, many times from 1998 and past that."

So my question to you is, if this really happened, do you really expect the family of the victim to sit still and take it? The Tanglewood gangs would have disapeared from existance.
Yeah, that's true. It's a good thing those pussy Italians didn't mess with the big bad Italbanians.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 15th, 2009, 10:47 am

The Albanians do surpass the Russians in cocaine in Europe by far. In prostitution, the Albanians buy women to own them, they don't rent Russian girls and give their profits to the Russians. What do you think this is? Rent-a-hoe Co.? Yes, Albanians do sell marijuana and hashish but not on the street level. They have an almost monopoly on the markets in Italy and Greece. Albania alone without counting the other Albanian lands in the Balkans, Kosova, Malizi [Southern Montenegro], Ilirida [Western Macedonia] and Greece is Europe's second biggest producer of marijuana right after the Netherlands. So in all three categories mentioned, the Russians fall behind the Albanians in Europe.
You know what.. lets play it your way.. let's assume that Russians fall behind in cocaine aswell. lol Russians got Russia as a heroin market, they dont realy need europe.
Lets assume the Albans pass Russians in cocaine, marijuana and heroin. They pass them in all the other fields lol.
lol Rent-a-hoe.. I bet anything u want that u didnt meet even one Albanian mafioso and talked to him. How the f*ck do you know how they work shit out?? maybe it is rent-a-hoe.. how the hell do you know?? u dont know. And this is what I hate, people who dont know shit but still have nerve to talk about it.

Okay.. I will tell your otistic ass exactly what I meant.

(im talkin about Albanian power not just in relation to Russians/Italians but in general).

Turkey - Albanians pass anyone there and maybe even have groups that challenge turks, since in Turkey, Albanians = Turks.

Bulgaria - Albanians dont come close to Russians or Bulgarians there.

Macedonia - Albanians are kept down there.. the authoreties dont let them show too much muscle, Macedonians pass you there lol.

Montenegro - I dont realy know what's up there.. I just heard Italians had many operations there. lol and dont tell me that I shouldn't talk if I dont realy know about it... since u dont know shit about shit in Montenegero or anywhere (except Albania).

Slovenia - I said probably since I talked to people who lived there. lol most didn't know any Albanians... one said that he knew an Albanian ice cream seller.

Croatia - Shut the fuck up... Croatians dont let you shit without paying them there.

Germany - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.. If you take all Albanian groups and all Russian groups the Albanians will have ALOT less money, even your Osman clan.

Britain - I dont know about Italians.. I know Turks and Pakis and Afghans come before Albanians. I read that Russian big groups use UK as a legal front... mostly to launder money and stuff.. not many do any big illigal operations there.

Holland - Albanians are passed by Asians and Russians there.. the bigger Russian groups there also started getting into more legal shit, and they made way for Balkan people (this explains your article).

Austria - I know that Albanians can't touch Chechens there.
Pretty much every European country labels them as the biggest threat of one of the biggest except for Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Belarus.
"biggest threat of one of the biggest"? lol do I have better english than you? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Many countries consider them big threats since they are seen on the streets alot and sell shit, in Italy they work for many mafia bosses so yea. Media starts noticing the new Albanians and sais "Albanian organized crime is rising ahhhh!!! run!!" lmao.
lol lets play it by you again... you also forgot to put Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Hungary, Checz Republic, Finalnd. That is already 6 countries.. I would say Romania and Bulgaria and Switserland but I am playing by you so..yea.
This is why you're a top notch moron. The prostitutes Albanians buy from Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Moldovans or Russians are bought at a low price and shipped to the EU for exploitation. The people who sold them to the Albanians have no control or profits from the prostitutes once the Albanian gangsters buy them.
Im a moron..I dont pretend to know shit you cock licker.
You say the people who sell them to Albanians have no control.. hmm... maybe they do it like this: Russians give girls to Albanians so they can pimp them and Russians get 40%? You think of this option? lol Im not saying it is like this Im saying its possible for something like this to be real, I dont do '2+20% = albanians #1 in europe' math like you do.
Low price?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what would you know of it?? lol u are there making deals with them? lol stop shaming yourself please!! lol how can someone have such a "no balls, no dick" attitude like you... wait, are you realy a man or a girl?

I can give you another example to fit your dumb logic.. lets compare Russians selling girls to Albanians and Colombians selling coke to Italians. Who makes more money? The Colombians or the Italians?..... OOHHH.. im sorry the Albanians XXXDDDDDDDDD
Albanians are number one in Europe.
lol
I have you numerous links that say they are. But you think you can go against numerous officials and reports and give us your two cents. You don't know shit when it comes to Oc in Europe. You have never been there, you never talked to police, never had an entire agency whose purpose is to investigate crime tell you what the truth is or anything. You just totally ignore evidence and think you can tell us the truth. Oh I forgot, "I shit on reports," that's what you said right?
Oh im sorry.. because I have not been in europe I dont know shit about the european CRIMINAL world right? lol, dumbass.
You talked to police? you had an entire agenct tell you the truth??? hahahahahahah you got some big floats to keep you from drowning in all the shit you spit out.
No, I ignore hyped BS that a BELGIAN magazine tells about ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE. I ignore shit that is only posted out for Media, that's what I said b!tch.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by Babmuk » March 15th, 2009, 10:58 am

Johny is a BS guy just because he speaks too much shit like other ppl do..
I'm here on the westsides's and VostokSila's side but i give it up to albanians..they are for real tough and kicking asses in europe..next week i'll know more info about all the situation with the albanians in europe..so Johny don't cry,be happy!!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 12:27 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Anybody can get killed and I heard of so many Albanian kids getting shot up in the Bronx, Albanians are not untouchable if they were they would control the world but look they own only a tiny country and a small army that Iraq can wipe out. Sure the people living there are tough people but that doesnt mean no one can kill them, anybody can get killed. I was just stating that the Tanglewoods did shoot up Albanians and this is coming from people that live around the neighborhood not no fuckin news article. I could name dozens of Italians that shoot up the Albanians but i am not gonna name names because its dry snitching, and these Italians had balls they gave it to the Latin Kings, Bloods, Netas, and Crips and also do mob hits and they are not affiliated with Tanglewoood. There are so many crews just like Tanglewood in NY.
Like I said, Albanians cannot be invincible to bullets. But as far as organized crime goes, Albanians are alot more violent then Italians. They removed the Italians from the second biggest city in their own goddamn country.

You can name dozens of Italian who shoot up Albanians? Richboy, don't you think you're going a little overboard now? Because when I lived in New York, I'll be honest, I didn't see too many people even stand up to Albanians, let alone shoot them up. I am not trying to hype but that was the case from my point of view, Blacks, Latinos, etc... were all fought by the Albanians and the Albanians usually came out on the winning side. Italians as far as teens go were always close to Albanians because we live in the same neighborhoods. Arthur Avenue is like half Italian half Albanian.

All I am trying to say is, that if the family of the victim knew who the killer was, in this case, that Johnny guy. They would have retaliated. It's in Albanian tradition to carry out a vendetta if one of their family members are dead. This Johnny guy shot one when he walked outside a club. Okay, good for him. I am simply saying if the guy's family knew what happened and who did it. Johnny would not survive.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 1:15 pm

VostokSila wrote:You know what.. lets play it your way.. let's assume that Russians fall behind in cocaine aswell. lol Russians got Russia as a heroin market, they dont realy need europe.
Lets assume the Albans pass Russians in cocaine, marijuana and heroin. They pass them in all the other fields lol.
lol Rent-a-hoe.. I bet anything u want that u didnt meet even one Albanian mafioso and talked to him. How the f*ck do you know how they work shit out?? maybe it is rent-a-hoe.. how the hell do you know?? u dont know. And this is what I hate, people who dont know shit but still have nerve to talk about it.
I don't fcuking care about Russia as a heroin market. I am talking exclusively about Europe. The continent of Europe. I never once talked about worldwide operations between the Albanians and Russians. I already told this board many times I think the Chinese come first in the world, Russians second, Albanians third, Mexicans fourth, Italians fifth.
Turkey - Albanians pass anyone there and maybe even have groups that challenge turks, since in Turkey, Albanians = Turks.
Albanians are not Turks. Turkey is a country where an Albanian passport doesn't need a visa to enter. Therefore alot of Albanians live there or go back and forth between there. A lot of Albanians obtain Turkish passports as well because a Turkish passport is less limited then an Albanian one. You can go to a lot of places with a Turkish passport.
Bulgaria - Albanians dont come close to Russians or Bulgarians there.
Albanians come after the Bulgarians of course, but not after the Russians. Listen, you really have to get it out of your head that just because Bulgars have a cultural relation to Russians, that Russians are stronger there. Bulgaria is usually the first stop in the Balkan route. The Albanians control the Balkan route. Bulgaria's heroin market is big per 100,000 but small because it's a small country. However, regardless of the circumstances, Albanians are still stronger then the Russians there.
Macedonia - Albanians are kept down there.. the authoreties dont let them show too much muscle, Macedonians pass you there lol.
No, Albanians are not really kept down there. Albanians live in their own provinces and areas. In some places where its half Macedonian, half Albanian, sometimes discrimination is active but the case is not so bad. After 2001, things got a lot better. Albanians are 25% of the population there. They run everything from the drugs to prostitution to pretty much everything. The Macedonians don't have the power to supress the Albanians in Macedonia because a small conlflict can turn into a big one very easily. The Macedonians run rackets on their own side of the country but Macedonians don't have internationa connections and supplies to be an active and international mafia. Most of the time, they rely on the Albanians for most things. The level of cooperation between Albanian and Macedonian criminals is amazing to see. It's as if there is no ethnic tension at all.
Montenegro - I dont realy know what's up there.. I just heard Italians had many operations there. lol and dont tell me that I shouldn't talk if I dont realy know about it... since u dont know shit about shit in Montenegero or anywhere (except Albania).
No, of course you don't know which is why you shouldn't talk. I do know shit about it, my cousins are from there. I have about 12 family members that live in Montenegro, they moved there right before Hoxha took power and we reconnected when communism fell in 1991. The Albanians control the ports of Montenegro. The Italians are heavily active on that port but only with cooperation with the Albanian groups or to a lesser extent, Serbian groups. Look at this map of Albania. This is the real Albania. So I have to laugh at the though that Italians can just make their own rules there since it's our homeland. Like I just stated, Italians work mostly with Albanian groups on the ports of Montenegro and to a lesser extent with the Serbians.

Image
Slovenia - I said probably since I talked to people who lived there. lol most didn't know any Albanians... one said that he knew an Albanian ice cream seller.
You can't talk to people and think you know something! You have to look at documented reports and sources! PEOPLE LIE! If you ask Black people in the Bronx, "Are Albanians tough?" They will say, "Fuck no! They're pussies!" But go look at the reports I ave you on the fights between Albanians and Blacks in the Bronx and look what happened. Albanians beat the fcuk out of them many times over. Stop talking to people on the net and thinking you know about the situations!

Slovenia
reported in 2006, “Organized criminal gangs of
ethnical Albanians seem to be the greatest problem. It is
difficult to say whether there is only one, or more criminal
gangs associated; this is difficult because of their
bonding…”.
Croatia - Shut the fu-- up... Croatians dont let you shit without paying them there.
Actually Albanians are very powerful in Croatia and are thought to control the drugs and arms trafficking as well as the ports in the country.
Germany - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.. If you take all Albanian groups and all Russian groups the Albanians will have ALOT less money, even your Osman clan.
This is just pure ignorance and stupidity. I think deep down you know that the Albanian groups are stronger then the Russian groups in Germany. They control more drugs and more prostitution as well as legal investments and political corruption. The Russian groups are a growing and visible group in Germany, not to take it away from them but the Albanians are much stronger.
Britain - I dont know about Italians.. I know Turks and Pakis and Afghans come before Albanians. I read that Russian big groups use UK as a legal front... mostly to launder money and stuff.. not many do any big illigal operations there.
Pakis and Afghans!? I could see how you (a peron dedicated to insulting Albanians) could even think Turks are stronger but Pakis and Afghans? I don't care what Russia groups use the UK for. The Albanians control the majority of the prostitution in the country and have a small stake in the heroin trafficking as well as cocaine trafficking and car theft markets.
Holland - Albanians are passed by Asians and Russians there.. the bigger Russian groups there also started getting into more legal shit, and they made way for Balkan people (this explains your article).
Albanians are the heads of the prostitution world in the Netherlands. The Russians have given room to the Balkan crime groups there because tthe BOC groups have become a bigger threat.
Austria - I know that Albanians can't touch Chechens there.
In 2006, Austria reported and singled out the Albanian groups as the primary and almost exclusive importers of heroin the country. I mention this because I know the main business of the Chechens is heroin. The Albanians are also thought to be the prime OC groups in charges of prostitution in the country.
"biggest threat of one of the biggest"? lol do I have better english than you? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Many countries consider them big threats since they are seen on the streets alot and sell shit, in Italy they work for many mafia bosses so yea. Media starts noticing the new Albanians and sais "Albanian organized crime is rising ahhhh!!! run!!" lmao.
lol lets play it by you again... you also forgot to put Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Hungary, Checz Republic, Finalnd. That is already 6 countries.. I would say Romania and Bulgaria and Switserland but I am playing by you so..yea.
They workd for many mafia bosses on the street eh? Is that why they removed the Italians in Milan? Is that why they took over the prostitution, marijuana, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling in Italy? Because they work for mafia bosses on the street?

Latvia - Russians, Moldova - Don't know. Albanians control ports near Moldova in Romania. I have not read enough of OC in Moldova to make a statement about it, Hungary - Albanians, Czech Rep.- Albanians, Finland - Russians.

You would say Swizterland? Vostok, did you go completely insane? There is no one that can match the Albanians in Switzerland, no one. You can lump in the Russians and Italians together and they still wouldn't amount to as much as Albanians there. Do some goddamn reading before you open your mouth!
Im a moron..I dont pretend to know shit you cock licker.
You say the people who sell them to Albanians have no control.. hmm... maybe they do it like this: Russians give girls to Albanians so they can pimp them and Russians get 40%? You think of this option? lol Im not saying it is like this Im saying its possible for something like this to be real, I dont do '2+20% = albanians #1 in europe' math like you do.
Low price?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what would you know of it?? lol u are there making deals with them? lol stop shaming yourself please!! lol how can someone have such a "no balls, no dick" attitude like you... wait, are you realy a man or a girl?
Because enough reports have come to explain the situation about it! If you read enough about prostitution in Europe, they give you a deep insight into the scenario. The more you read, the more clear the picture becomes. The kidnappers sell the women from relatively cheap. A women in Romania can be sold for $7,000. But that same women makes $1,000 a day in Italy and tens of thousands of dollars a month. I don't need to be a gangster to understand it. There is enough information on the internet by experts on the matter. People go to jail and people rat on their friends. Not just one but many people who go to jail do so, years and years of information and reports made by officials have given them a clear picture of what's going on. They write it down and post it on the internet or on reports. That's how I know. By reading what they tell us.
I can give you another example to fit your dumb logic.. lets compare Russians selling girls to Albanians and Colombians selling coke to Italians. Who makes more money? The Colombians or the Italians?..... OOHHH.. im sorry the Albanians XXXDDDDDDDDD
The Colombians make less then the Italians becuase the Italians are selling it in Europe while the Colombians are selling it to the Italians. The Italians get more per kilo because they are selling it in Europe. Same thing with the Russians and Albanians. Russians sell a women but after she is sold, that's it. Shes gone. The Albanians usually buy the women from the source countries themselves. In Ukraine for example, the Albanian mafia has set up a base for locating and buying women. Once the women is bought, the Albanian pimps relocate her to Western Europe and you know what. By your logic. You think a person who sells a girls fr $7,000 is going to make more money then the person who brings her to Italy to make $1,000 a day from her.
Oh im sorry.. because I have not been in europe I dont know shit about the european CRIMINAL world right? lol, dumbass.
You talked to police? you had an entire agenct tell you the truth??? hahahahahahah you got some big floats to keep you from drowning in all the shit you spit out.
No, I ignore hyped BS that a BELGIAN magazine tells about ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE. I ignore shit that is only posted out for Media, that's what I said b!tch.
The Belgian Police released a dossier explaining the situation like they know it. Then you have the USDOJ.GOV report which stated the same thing, that Albanians are the most dominate ethnic group in Europe. Then you have another report that once again said, Albanians are the most active in Europe. You don't have a single report and you won't find one about the Russians being stated as number one in Europe. Find one and then we will talk. Just one, hell find it from a blog for all I care. Just find one please.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Europol states that Albanian organized
crime is still perceived as the most significant security threat, with rising risk potential for
the member states of the EU.

http://www.humsec.eu/cms/fileadmin/user ... alkans.pdf


Here's another statement about the Albanians being the biggest in Europe.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 15th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Anybody can get killed and I heard of so many Albanian kids getting shot up in the Bronx, Albanians are not untouchable if they were they would control the world but look they own only a tiny country and a small army that Iraq can wipe out. Sure the people living there are tough people but that doesnt mean no one can kill them, anybody can get killed. I was just stating that the Tanglewoods did shoot up Albanians and this is coming from people that live around the neighborhood not no fuckin news article. I could name dozens of Italians that shoot up the Albanians but i am not gonna name names because its dry snitching, and these Italians had balls they gave it to the Latin Kings, Bloods, Netas, and Crips and also do mob hits and they are not affiliated with Tanglewoood. There are so many crews just like Tanglewood in NY.
Bold: You're kidding, right?

The Serbian-Albanian conflict is being won by the Albanians atm because they have the Americans and all of NATO on their side, how the fuck is that justifiable? You know what we'll do to Albanians if we get the chance being Macedonians? Honey, you have no fucking idea.

Albanians are fucking lifeless, only recently they started doing stupid shit because the Americans have their backs because they control fucking Albanians as a proxy people, in a proxy state, a proxy mafia, because they are stupid and give in to BS. I remember how from 10 years back to thousands of years before, their name in the history books was minor while Balkan Slavs ruled this bitch along with the Greeks who were just some tribes who followed the same standards and considered themselves civilized yet Macedonians primitive because we didn't live in city states, yet we took over the Middle East, the Balkans and India didn't we?

Just because we didn't invade Sparta didn't mean we couldn't have defeated them, or Illirya for that matter.

Albanians are pussies, plain and simple.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 15th, 2009, 2:01 pm

Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful
running prostitution rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians
in strength and influence."

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

Albanian
criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

http://www.saferworld.org.uk/images/pub ... 0crime.pdf
December 2001.

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the
country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta.

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

Fcuk Italians! Albanians up, Russians down! Chechens fcuked up Russians in their own country and Albanians fcuked up Italians in their own country. ALBANIAN + CHECHENS TOGETHER = KICKING RUSSIATALIAN ASS!

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 15th, 2009, 2:20 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Europol states that Albanian organized
crime is still perceived as the most significant security threat, with rising risk potential for
the member states of the EU.

http://www.humsec.eu/cms/fileadmin/user ... alkans.pdf


Here's another statement about the Albanians being the biggest in Europe.
First off, lol

Although less notorious than Russian or Chinese organized crime, the Balkan region may currently be
depicted as one of the most important epicentres of organized crime − a transnational and global
phenomenon.

Sometimes your sources even contradict themselves.

Second

The International Organisation for Migration (IOM) estimates that about 400.000 women each
year are trafficked through the Balkan into the EU countries, while another 170.000 women end
up in the Balkan region.


HAHAH pimpin I like I like :D

Third

post-Soviet and post-Yugoslav states
are usually the countries of origin of the women and children trafficked, while the country of
destination is Italy.11

True, I witnessed this first hand in 1998 as a gypsy kid got kidnapped by some gypsy asshole and my grandma said they drove off to Italy so we went inside for protection and called my grandfather up with his guns and shit, infront of my grandma's building. I was umm 5 or 6 years old but like most things you can't forget, I remember it...in a vivid blur.

Fourth

According to Transcrime, there are between 1 and 10 groups operating in BiH with an average
of 3-10 members. The internal situation of organized crime may be defined as one structured in
terms of local networks which carry out projects, rather than being organized in a strict pyramidal
hierarchy.

Same goes in Macedonia.

Fifth, you terrorist fuckers

In 2003, the
Serbian government published a new White Book called Albanian Terrorism and Organized
Crime in Kosovo and Metohija, in which it is stated that between June 1999 and August 2003,
Albanians in Kosovo and South-eastern Serbia allegedly committed 6571 attacks, of which
5.962 were against Serbs and Montenegrins, 207 against Albanians and 335 against other ethnicities.
1.206 people were killed, 1.396 civilians and 15 policemen were injured, and the destiny
of 846 of the total 1.146 people kidnapped remains unknown.46

Sixth, this contradicts your claims about Albanians being united and that religion or other shit didn't matter

As the Albanians say “Blood cannot be changed into water (Gjaku nuk bëhet
ujë) therefore the ethnicity (being Albanian) is rather irrelevant in the context of the clans.48

Seventh, this yet again contradicts your claims about Albanians being independent and not having to need to work with anyone to be on top, and yet again, your own source screwed you over

Organized crime in Macedonia does not present such a big problem as in neighbouring Albania.
There are around 10 influential criminal groups in which both Macedonians and inhabitants
from neighbouring countries are engaged and which operate on transnational level. The structure
of these groups is mainly hierarchical. Macedonia is a transit country mainly for heroin
from Southeast Asia, Afghanistan, and to a lesser extent, for cocaine from South America bound
for Western Europe.
Drug production in Macedonia is not a sui generis problem and we can
only talk about marijuana production for personal use.

The italic however, proves my claims about those big local bosses.

Eighth, that Macedonia section is completely fucking fabricated

THERE IS NO MAFIA IN MACEDONIA. That's the word and it's official. Don't make us look bad.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 15th, 2009, 2:26 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful
running prostitution rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians
in strength and influence."


http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

Albanian
criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

http://www.saferworld.org.uk/images/pub ... 0crime.pdf
December 2001.

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the
country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta.

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

Fcuk Italians! Albanians up, Russians down! Chechens fcuked up Russians in their own country and Albanians fcuked up Italians in their own country. ALBANIAN + CHECHENS TOGETHER = KICKING RUSSIATALIAN ASS!
Bold: Now that you've said that, I know a person that can have you killed for it.

Italic: Hah! xD Dumbass, thanks for showing your true colours.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *dead* xDDDDD


User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 15th, 2009, 3:07 pm

No, Albanians are not really kept down there. Albanians live in their own provinces and areas. In some places where its half Macedonian, half Albanian, sometimes discrimination is active but the case is not so bad. After 2001, things got a lot better. Albanians are 25% of the population there. They run everything from the drugs to prostitution to pretty much everything. The Macedonians don't have the power to supress the Albanians in Macedonia because a small conlflict can turn into a big one very easily. The Macedonians run rackets on their own side of the country but Macedonians don't have internationa connections and supplies to be an active and international mafia. Most of the time, they rely on the Albanians for most things. The level of cooperation between Albanian and Macedonian criminals is amazing to see. It's as if there is no ethnic tension at all.

First, the country is worse after 2001.

Second, no, they are way more than 25 percent but that's not the fact.

Third, they do not run everything. We run joint rackets when it comes to transnational operations, but independently when it comes to our own turf and it's not half half, it's very local. I have friends that live in Cair, the worst neighbourhood in Skopje, if not Macedonia, Macedonian friends, who are still alive, breathing and manage to get off fine every single day. And they aren't tough guy supermen either, they're good kids. Wherever you are the majority, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Pay off the cops and politicians and run your own complete independent operations, but as long as you don't hurt the minority, you won't have a problem. Cair and Bit Pazaar is your turf. Tetovo is your turf. Debar is your turf. Gostivar, Kumanovo, Ohrid, Struga, Kicevo and Skopje are JOINT MACEDONIAN-ALBANIAN in terms of local operations, this is of course if you count out the presence of the Russians, Italians, Chinese, Americans(CIA, all over the country as well as in Kosovo as I know people that have been to Bondsteel HA!), as well as Serbs(strong presence of Serbian mob in Skopje and Kumanovo, especially Zemun clan), Croats and Bosniaks who are just here to help out since we're basically not worth investing in(xD). Bitola, Prilep and Krusevo are OUR TURF. Stip, Kocani, Strumica, Kriva Palanka, Delcevo, Berovo, Radovis, Vinica, Gevgelija, Probistip, Sveti Nikole, Kavadarci and Negotino are JOINT MACEDONIAN-BULGARIAN operations, ESPECIALLY STIP, KOCANI AND STRUMICA. Here, it's not like everywhere else where Bulgarians and Macedonians don't get along. Alot of Bulgarians and Macedonians get along more so than some Macedonians do with eachother, and alot have Bulgarian relatives and it's not a big fucking deal. As the mayoral candidate of Stip said forgot whom ahem :D every second car in Stip has Bulgarian plates.

No, of course you don't know which is why you shouldn't talk. I do know shit about it, my cousins are from there. I have about 12 family members that live in Montenegro, they moved there right before Hoxha took power and we reconnected when communism fell in 1991. The Albanians control the ports of Montenegro. The Italians are heavily active on that port but only with cooperation with the Albanian groups or to a lesser extent, Serbian groups. Look at this map of Albania. This is the real Albania. So I have to laugh at the though that Italians can just make their own rules there since it's our homeland. Like I just stated, Italians work mostly with Albanian groups on the ports of Montenegro and to a lesser extent with the Serbians.

This is why I'm here my stupid siptar sweety :D

I know firsthand when during the summer a Serbian guy who lived most of his life in Sweden(Serbian mob is dominant in Sweden) came over with his family for the summer and stayed in my house and shit, as we sat on the balcony, and the guy is a senior mind you, told us all about how Montenegro's economy functions off trade with the Italian and Albanian mob, but he mentioned Italian mob, he never said the Albanians, this of course doesn't mean Albanians are involved in Montenegro. It's obvious Serbs, Italians and Albanians would be involved in Montenegro's shit since lol well basically Montenegrins are just lazy Serbs and the Southern half of Montenegro is mixed Albanian and Serbian blood, Italians flood in like crazy Italy is only 200 miles away over the Adriatic.

Image[/quote]

WEAK. Why is it such a wet dream of yours? Because it's currently possible even though it won't happen. You think Kosovo is a sign of things to come for you on the positive sign? Taking away Kosovo from the Serbs was the biggest fucking mistake you guys ever made. When the Americans flee to save their own once the Russians invade, Serbians and Macedonians will fucking murder you and as Karaula said drown you like kittens tied to a brick in the fucking Adriatic. Greece doesn't matter, they'll be bleeding anyhow from internal conflict.

This is what will happen and I'll tell you when it will happen :D

Image

2013

Buchurest Agreement expires

Woot.

EU and NATO we will already join by then.

As you can see, Ednooki thinks so, watch the end



Well ok seriously



HAHA so much for the Americans having your fucking back Johnny

Then again, 2013, coming to a theatre near you



1:07 ALBANIANS LFMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ok well I like this idea even better :D


User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by razbojnik » March 15th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Ok continued

The Macedonians don't have the power to supress the Albanians in Macedonia because a small conlflict can turn into a big one very easily. The Macedonians run rackets on their own side of the country but Macedonians don't have internationa connections and supplies to be an active and international mafia. Most of the time, they rely on the Albanians for most things. The level of cooperation between Albanian and Macedonian criminals is amazing to see. It's as if there is no ethnic tension at all.

Fourth, we have and use the power to supress Albanians all the time and we've used it over and over, but you are right, a small conflict can turn into a big one very easily, something outsiders can't seem to get through their head. Macedonians have international connections and have supplies, but we lack manpower and most of all, a career criminal's will.

Call us 'lazy gangsters', if you will. Most of us go to the West to just make a bunch of money and enjoy ourselves, to live our lives, we're not in for it all the way like some brainwashed Albanian criminals are. We don't need that. We are much better off having more partial criminals(Macedonians > Albanians) than full criminals(Albanians > Macedonians). Even then, our full criminals rule in a one on one when it comes to Macedonians and Albanians in Macedonia. The murderer/bank robber that was the ex husband of my dad's ex wife can make Agim Krasnici, Princ Dobroshi and Alex Rudaj look like a tulip.

In fact, any one of these guys would shit themselves in his presence. I know for a fact the mayor of my town warned several people that have beef with him not to approach him otherwise he "might break off your arm or something". Just a thought.

As for relying on Albanians, we do rely on you for alot of things. That's why it's no suprise Albanians are the richest in the Balkans, aka the heroin. There's so many jokes, and jokes here stem off of real life experiances, one being the sterotype of the Albanian male: Ugly white fez wearing motherfucker walking around with an AK47 and all of his income being from the heroin trade.

That doesn't mean you are worth jack shit more than us. Just because you happen to use all that heroin money to build malls, schools and other new squeaky clean shit doesn't mean it will be yours forever, haven't you thought of that? We'll use you to sparke and shine up the country a bit and then when the time comes, kick you out and have it for ourselves. If you disagree with this, maybe we can commit genocide instead. Your choice.

As for the level of corperation, you are right. There is no ethnic tension. But then again, hell, there's no ethnic tension between me and Albanians, is there? I've met Albanians, I've talked with Albanians, they acted normal because they see Macedonians everyday, ever since your shananza I thought Albanians were something special, but noo, they are regular people, and in fact, I never knew they were white, I thought they were yellow like piss or brown like shit, the Albanians I talked to were white, looked exactly like alot of Macedonian males do and had a Tose style facial hair cut like alot of Macedonian males do(wtf, that's gay, honestly). This doesn't mean there are doubts between the two. Remember the phrase we coined: "NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SIPTAR(ALBANIAN)." I asked why that phrase existed, well they said because it's an Albanian LOL... But why? Because they're the way they are, they're primitive and unpredictable. You just can't do shit with them. So I asked as in: Do they think about doing business one day and then going to war another? A simple nod was enough.

As I said, even then, there are doubts. Much less than Bulgarian and Macedonian criminals. Macedonian criminals speak Bulgarian perfectly and Bulgarians back, both look, talk, act, behave and move alike, so you can't notice the difference when a Bulgarian is speaking Macedonian. I mistook alot of those bald muscular scary BG BMW plate guys for being Bulgarians, but nah..

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: June 23rd, 2007, 8:17 pm

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by united » March 16th, 2009, 10:55 am

Albanians are too scare of Polish People.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by VostokSila » March 16th, 2009, 11:38 am

I don't fcuking care about Russia as a heroin market. I am talking exclusively about Europe. The continent of Europe.
Russia is both in Europe AAAAAAAAAND Asia dumbass.
Albanians are not Turks.
no shit? lol.
Turks see Albanians as Turks... even u said this dumbass.
Albanians come after the Bulgarians of course, but not after the Russians. Listen, you really have to get it out of your head that just because Bulgars have a cultural relation to Russians, that Russians are stronger there. Bulgaria is usually the first stop in the Balkan route. The Albanians control the Balkan route. Bulgaria's heroin market is big per 100,000 but small because it's a small country. However, regardless of the circumstances, Albanians are still stronger then the Russians there
What the fuck does colture got to do with it? u know how many russians go to bulgaria on "business"?? u dont... wtf does it matter if Bulgaria is a stop in the Balkan route?? this only means that they got a hold of heroin there, this doesn't mean that they are 2nd most powerful after Bulgarians dumbass. Maaaaaaany Russians in Bulgaria, my parents were there all over and said that there were a shitload of Russians and Ukranians there. You dont know shit man lol.
The Macedonians don't have the power to supress the Albanians in Macedonia because a small conlflict can turn into a big one very easily. The Macedonians run rackets on their own side of the country but Macedonians don't have internationa connections and supplies to be an active and international mafia. Most of the time, they rely on the Albanians for most things. The level of cooperation between Albanian and Macedonian criminals is amazing to see. It's as if there is no ethnic tension at all.
llol so just because they dont got international connections (sais you) then they dont control their own country?? u are otistic for real?? tell me.. who the fuck told you that they rely on Albanians ha? lol how the fuck do u know this shit?
No, of course you don't know which is why you shouldn't talk
Never stopped you before, lol.
. I do know shit about it, my cousins are from there. I have about 12 family members that live in Montenegro, they moved there right before Hoxha took power and we reconnected when communism fell in 1991. The Albanians control the ports of Montenegro. The Italians are heavily active on that port but only with cooperation with the Albanian groups
OOOOOOHHHH Your cousins live there.... oh and I bet they control a port right? and got hands in heroin and guns lol. how the hell your cousins would know? they probably think Albans are most powerful everywhere.. just like u think.
Look at this map of Albania. This is the real Albania.
You can wipe your ass with that map I dont give a shit.
lol even in the map, most of Montenegro is not in "THE REAL ALBANIA" but let me guess.. you control that shit to right? lmao moron.
But go look at the reports I ave you on the fights between Albanians and Blacks in the Bronx and look what happened
So you call media articles 'reports'... that explains ALOT of your BS.
Stop talking to people on the net and thinking you know about the situations!
Most of the time its the people who can tell you the real truth. Unless they got an agenda like you... TO HYPE THEIR ETHNIC MAFIA!!! LMAO.
Slovenia
reported in 2006, “Organized criminal gangs of
ethnical Albanians seem to be the greatest problem. It is
difficult to say whether there is only one, or more criminal
gangs associated; this is difficult because of their
bonding…”.
Give a source you lying b!tch.
Actually Albanians are very powerful in Croatia and are thought to control the drugs and arms trafficking as well as the ports in the country.
Oh... they are THOUGHT to control drugs and arms trafficking.. well im sorry lmao.
Source you lying b!tch.
This is just pure ignorance and stupidity. I think deep down you know that the Albanian groups are stronger then the Russian groups in Germany. They control more drugs and more prostitution as well as legal investments and political corruption
WHERE does it say that Albanians control more legal and illigal operations.. give me a motherfuckin source to this BS.
Pakis and Afghans!? I could see how you (a peron dedicated to insulting Albanians) could even think Turks are stronger but Pakis and Afghans?
Listen... I did not start insulting your people until u insulted mine so shut the fuck up bitch.
Pakis are stronger, not sure about Afghans but Turks and Pakis are well more powerful in the UK.
The Albanians control the majority of the prostitution in the country and have a small stake in the heroin trafficking as well as cocaine trafficking and car theft markets.
OOOOOOHHHH SHIT im sorry the Albanians control the moajority of prostitution and have A SMALL STAKE IN HEROIN AAAAAND COCAINE?? ASWELL AS CAR MARKETS???!!! HOLLY SHIT!!! this must mean they run shit there. lmao you fuckin idiot. You had too much cock slaps and became retarded?
The Russians have given room to the Balkan crime groups there because tthe BOC groups have become a bigger threat.
Get your shit in order moron... the BOC groups became a bigger threat because Russians have given room
In 2006, Austria reported and singled out the Albanian groups as the primary and almost exclusive importers of heroin the country. I mention this because I know the main business of the Chechens is heroin. The Albanians are also thought to be the prime OC groups in charges of prostitution in the country.
Actualy in Europe.. the Chechens are REALY big in car thefts and selling/smuggling it... but u didnt know that did you.
Prime OC in prostittution? Source you lying b!tch.
They workd for many mafia bosses on the street eh? Is that why they removed the Italians in Milan? Is that why they took over the prostitution, marijuana, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling in Italy? Because they work for mafia bosses on the street?
No, because they didn't Remove the Italians in Milan dumbass.
Because enough reports have come to explain the situation about it! If you read enough about prostitution in Europe, they give you a deep insight into the scenario. The more you read, the more clear the picture becomes.
reports? or media articles? lmao
give me a report that shows how that shit is going down exactly.
The Colombians make less then the Italians becuase the Italians are selling it in Europe while the Colombians are selling it to the Italians.
Overall the Italians make more. From cocaine alone? hahahahaha you fuckin idiot.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: June 23rd, 2007, 8:17 pm

Re: how do Russian and black gangsters interact in general and

Unread post by united » March 16th, 2009, 12:12 pm

I heard Albanian gangsters are terrified of the Polish mob in Poland

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”