The Moderator is back

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

The Moderator is back

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2009, 3:38 pm

It's been a while but I notice the forum is still in the same way,so i've decided to try this for a month (or more)
Any new Albanian threads that are created in relation to Albanian will be deleted and/or locked.
We've been over Albanians so much that it's becoming a pissing contest.

Second thing will be that there will be no ethnic bickering here (again Johnny that means you),Im deleting all these threads.

You've been warned.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: The Moderator is back

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 20th, 2009, 6:23 pm

Hello .. I am Souljah..Political activist organizer comedian mother sistah homegirl extraordinaire..
:-)

How do you do?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 20th, 2009, 10:01 pm

And I'm just laughing my ass off... fvcking idiot.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 21st, 2009, 8:50 am

CheGuevara wrote:And I'm just laughing my ass off... fvcking idiot.
Because you worship a black retarded pegion in a pool of rotten pig blood.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » March 21st, 2009, 10:56 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 23rd, 2009, 11:34 am

VostokSila wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
can y'all behave yourselves PLEASE!!

and who serves a black retared pegion in a pool of rotten pig blood.. UUGG!! that's just nastey..

Excuse me Mr ( or Mrs ) pig blood reatrted black pigion blood serving person.... whoever you are........... you should re-think that...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 23rd, 2009, 8:52 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
VostokSila wrote:
can y'all behave yourselves PLEASE!!

and who serves a black retared pegion in a pool of rotten pig blood.. UUGG!! that's just nastey..

Excuse me Mr ( or Mrs ) pig blood reatrted black pigion blood serving person.... whoever you are........... you should re-think that...
Apperently it's a delicacy amongst the Albanian people.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:44 am

A black two headed eagle with talons spread out in every direction symbolizes the will for freedom. The black symbolizes the adversity we went through for that freedom. The red background symbolizes pain and enemies trying to conquer. The talons spread throughout the red symbolizes freedom through pain. It's a beautiful flag and young Albanians seems to be in love with it being as many get Albanian tattoo's. The Russian flag is just three colors, red, white and blue blocks stacked up on each other. Looks like a lego's project gone wrong. The Macedonian flad is a red background with a sun in the middle. It's not a bad flag, it actually symbolizes hope and wellness. But a flag of a people should symbolize the past as the past is what made the people the flag is respresenting, not the future.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:49 am

Russian flag: Plain and simple. Boy, I would be really bored with my flag if it looked like this. It symbolizes nothing. It's just empty, I mean look at it. Three colors, no sign, no picture.

The Macedonians seem lost as to which flag is theirs. They have tons of them. I have Macedonian friends and I have seen each of them respresent another flag then the other. It's weird. I guess that's what happens when you're just Serbians with a different dialect. No national pride.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 5:58 am

Arguing who's flag is best is just fuckin stupid...
Johnny... in my eyes.. your flag represents evil, hell... demons and the devil. lol just look at it. Your nation are a bunch of fuckers and thiefes and criminals.
Flag of Russia represents many things... we dont need fancy drawings and shit to represent who we are. I dont realy know what the real meaning of the colors are I even checked Wiki. Sais that there are few meanings.
my favorite is..

White - Nobleness and honesty
Blue - Truth, fairness, excellense and virtue.
Red - courage, bravery (I know that in english the words are almost the same but I am trying to translate from Russian.. not easy), generosity and love.

Attachments
800px-Flag_of_Commander-in-chief_of_Russia.svg[1].png
800px-Flag_of_Commander-in-chief_of_Russia.svg[1].png (93.07 KiB) Viewed 14350 times

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 6:27 am

VostokSila wrote:Arguing who's flag is best is just fuckin stupid...
Johnny... in my eyes.. your flag represents evil, hell... demons and the devil. lol just look at it. Your nation are a bunch of fuckers and thiefes and criminals.
I could respond to your statement of, "Your nation are a bunch of thiefs and criminals." But that would be way too long. I am planning on writing a book about it in two years. I'll send you a copy after I write it but anyways.

My flag might look evil in your eyes but that's becaue you're not looking at it from an Albanian point of view. Yeah, it might look a little extreme, everyone tells me that but it signals and symbolizes pain and adversity. Your flag represents just normal things. Whats expected of people. Honestly and all that other crap is something that is expected of everyone. It's boring and normal. Like I told Razbojnik, a flag should represent the past, not what's expected of the people. The past is what makes people who they are, not colors.

The second flag you posted looks exactly like the Serbian flag, what's up with that??? :S

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 6:33 am

My flag might look evil in your eyes but that's becaue you're not looking at it from an Albanian point of view.
Fine.. sure.. I won't say anything about this even though I got plenty lol.
Your flag represents just normal things. Whats expected of people. Honestly and all that other crap is something that is expected of everyone. It's boring and normal. Like I told Razbojnik, a flag should represent the past, not what's expected of the people. The past is what makes people who they are, not colors.
Again.. if you would read EVERYTHING and not just what u want then u would see that I said MY FAVORITE version of the meaning.
There is also one I found

White - Lookin for a brighter future
Blue - A couldy present
Red - A bloody past.

lol please dont try to compare our past with yours. I am realy not in the mood to prove the most simple shit to you again.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 6:35 am

VostokSila wrote:Fine.. sure.. I won't say anything about this even though I got plenty lol.
I would be happy to hear them. Seriously... part of the reason I come to this forum is to get the honest truth from people. People will tell you the truth on the internet, sometimes more then the truth.
lol please dont try to compare our past with yours. I am realy not in the mood to prove the most simple shit to you again.
You can think what you want about the comparison of Albanian/Russian history. I don't care. All I said was that our flag respresents the suffering of the Albanian people in the past while the Russian flag does not represent the past at all.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 6:36 am

The second flag you posted looks exactly like the Serbian flag, what's up with that???
Look closer..

lol also, Serbs took Russian design, aswell as many others who did the same.

Serb flag:

lol something is wrong with your eyes.. the colors are upside-down and the eagle is not the same its different and its more to the left.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 6:38 am

White - Lookin for a brighter future
Blue - A couldy present
Red - A bloody past.
while the Russian flag does not represent the past at all.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 6:59 am

You think one stripe of red really reveals a bloody past? You're telling me that if some random person was looking at the Russian flag, they would indicate that the red stands for a bloody past? When people see the Albanian flag, they automatically know it stands for something bad. Which is does, that's why it's a "evil" looking flag like you claimed. Because time after time again, Albanians have been through war with other people and when other people were thrown out or left, Albanians turned to themselves for fighting which destroyed us more then all other invaders together. I am not saying that Albanians are the only ones who had to deal with invaders and internal fighting but that is what our flag represents.

Also, the fact that we still use that two headed eagle (the symbol Kastrioti used against the Ottomans in war) also reveals that Albanians remember their history.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 7:12 am

You think one stripe of red really reveals a bloody past? You're telling me that if some random person was looking at the Russian flag, they would indicate that the red stands for a bloody past? When people see the Albanian flag, they automatically know it stands for something bad. Which is does, that's why it's a "evil" looking flag like you claimed
Because Russian flag is symbol for hope.. Albanians are focusing on the bad things.. this is why there are so many criminals in you. I was not sure at first but you just proved it.
Because time after time again, Albanians have been through war with other people and when other people were thrown out or left, Albanians turned to themselves for fighting which destroyed us more then all other invaders together. I am not saying that Albanians are the only ones who had to deal with invaders and internal fighting but that is what our flag represents.
The Turks took you over did they not?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 7:20 am

VostokSila wrote:Because Russian flag is symbol for hope.. Albanians are focusing on the bad things.. this is why there are so many criminals in you. I was not sure at first but you just proved it.
How so? You're acting like there isn't bad Russian people.... there is bad people from every ethnicity. Including Albanians and Russians.
The Turks took you over did they not?
To be precise the Ottomans ruled over the Balkans yes, Albania included for 500 years. That's common sense, why do you ask?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 7:36 am

How so? You're acting like there isn't bad Russian people.... there is bad people from every ethnicity. Including Albanians and Russians.
Let me explain myself.. from u I understood that there are alot of Albanian mafiosos per 100000 ppl or whatever u said. I agree. Russians perhaps match it but I dont think so.. Russians mostly turn to crime cuz there is no other way to live. Albanians turn to crime because they want to make more money even if they do have what they need.
To be precise the Ottomans ruled over the Balkans yes, Albania included for 500 years. That's common sense, why do you ask?
I read about when the Ottomans came to South Ukraine... back in the time when Russia and Ukraine was 1. They met the Cossaks there and proposed them to give up land or something and they won't be harmed... something like that. The Cossaks all started to laugh after they heard this... and in the end of the day the Turks did not take over Ukraine. There is a picture of it.. a famous one.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 7:58 am

VostokSila wrote:Let me explain myself.. from u I understood that there are alot of Albanian mafiosos per 100000 ppl or whatever u said. I agree. Russians perhaps match it but I dont think so.. Russians mostly turn to crime because there is no other way to live. Albanians turn to crime because they want to make more money even if they do have what they need.
No Russians cannot match it or come close to it. Why do I say this? Because if Russians matched it then the Russian mafia would be 17 times stronger then the Albanian mafia. Because the Russian population is 17 times bigger then the Albanian population. So if the same amount of Russians per 100,000 Russians turned to crime as Albanians. Then the Russian mafia would have to be 17 times stronger.

Am I proud that Albanians are criminals in big numbers? No. I actually feel bad about it, I don't want it to be true. Everyday that I get older, I hate it more and more. But it's a reality. Who do I have to blame? A lot of people. I don't feel Albanian criminality is in our blood. Albanians are good hearted people. In WWII, the Jews were killed in every European country and every European people gave up their jews in their country for the Nazis. The Albanians didn't give up a single Jew and even hid more Jews from other countries even though the Nazi's helped the Albanians in the Balkans by recognizing Ethnic Albania and by making an alliance with us.

Second, Albanians are known for their hospitality. A lot of tourists come to Albania. Do you know how easy it would be to just grab a gun and march them into the local Western Union to get their money? It would be a breeze, like taking candy from a baby. There are no cops around and the ones that are around get told to go fvck themselves by locals. But Albanians don't turn to kidnapping because it's Albanian culture to honor their guests.

Second, you can't possibly think Russians had it harder in the 1990's then Albanians did. You must really be in your own little world if you think that.
I read about when the Ottomans came to South Ukraine... back in the time when Russia and Ukraine was 1. They met the Cossaks there and proposed them to give up land or something and they won't be harmed... something like that. The Cossaks all started to laugh after they heard this... and in the end of the day the Turks did not take over Ukraine. There is a picture of it.. a famous one.
So, pretty much what I am hearing is, you know exactly what happened 500 years ago and even knew who laughed and everything without being there?

Albanians lead the greatest revolt against the Ottoman empire in it's entire existance. Albania became a symbol for respressing Ottomans. While Kastrioti was alive, the Albanian people were united under one power and one mission. The Ottomans lost battle after battle after battle after battle. The Albanians had only 30,000 men. The Ottomans... well look up just how big their empire was at that time. Only when Kastrioti died did the loyalties start to die. Clans and tribes started to divide and that's when the Ottomans were finally able to conquer Albania.

There is a picture of Albanians :)

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 8:42 am

Because if Russians matched it then the Russian mafia would be 17 times stronger then the Albanian mafia.
Maybe it is. You are the only one to say otherwise.
Albanians are good hearted people.
*were.
So if the same amount of Russians per 100,000 Russians turned to crime as Albanians. Then the Russian mafia would have to be 17 times stronger.
Numbers are not always = power.
I need to explain stuff to u like a child.
So, pretty much what I am hearing is, you know exactly what happened 500 years ago and even knew who laughed and everything without being there?
Like you who believes media articles after reading them and thinking he knows what's going on in the criminal world. I read history articles and "think" that I know what happened back then.

It was the Zaparozha cossaks who did what I said. And I said that there is a painting of it. Its safe to say that the Sultan did not want to have any business with them and damn sure didnt fight them. Just read about it in Wiki...
Even Moscow did not want to risk war with them. lol they were like independent subjects of Moscow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 8:56 am

VostokSila wrote:Maybe it is. You are the only one to say otherwise.
My fvcking ass the Russian mafia is 17 times more powerful then the Albanian mafia. Fvcking BS! The fact that you would even begin to even think about something like that is funny as hell. Who the hell has ever said the Russian mafia is 17 times bigger then the Albanian mafia? Who? Don't even say Razbonik because that kid has admitted mental problems.
Albanians are good hearted people.
*were.[/quote]

And wtf are Russians? Good people? Russian women are known throughout the world for fvcking a lot and being easy to get. Fvcking everyone in New York has been with a Russian women, Italians, Albanians, Blacks, Spanish, everrrrrrrrrrryboddddddy knows Russian women. They are all over television as whores as well. Even in the Sopranos which was rewarded as the best television series in history. Tony's (the main character) girlfriend was Russian and he fvcked her like every episode, not to mention he fvked her cousin as well. Russia divorce rates are sky high and keep getting higher. That says a lot about Russian people themselves. Their women are going around wild Russian men are too spineless to do anything about it.
Numbers are not always = power.
I need to explain stuff to u like a child.
What a moron LOL!
Like you who believes media articles after reading them and thinking he knows what's going on in the criminal world. I read history articles and "think" that I know what happened back then.

It was the Zaparozha cossaks who did what I said. And I said that there is a painting of it. Its safe to say that the Sultan did not want to have any business with them and damn sure didnt fight them. Just read about it in Wiki...
Even Moscow did not want to risk war with them. lol they were like independent subjects of Moscow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack
Wikipedia!?!?!??! Are you serious? Oh man! No wonder you think Albanians are mixed people who are part Slavic, part Greek, part Turkish, you been reading on wikipedia about history. A website where I can go right now and change the letters and word. I can make it so Hitler sent a letter to Stalin saying, "I'm gay and like it up the ass." Just by going to the edit button and changing it. You're not even worth the argument when it comes to history.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 24th, 2009, 12:12 pm

CheGuevara wrote:A black two headed eagle with talons spread out in every direction symbolizes the will for freedom. The black symbolizes the adversity we went through for that freedom. The red background symbolizes pain and enemies trying to conquer. The talons spread throughout the red symbolizes freedom through pain. It's a beautiful flag

I kinda like it.. It made me want to learn more about your people

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 24th, 2009, 12:16 pm

I agree, I do have mental problems. Who doesn't? You Johnny? Of course, with the pureness of the Albanian race and all..

It's impossible to have problems right? I'm being sarcastic. Everyone has problems. We see Albanians in terms of looks as ugly diseased motherfuckers.

Russian mafia 17 times bigger than the Albanian mafia? WTF?

Balkan organized crime alltogether(Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia, Greece, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzigovina, Montenegro, Croatia) is as big as the Russian mafia itself in terms of members and associates, hell even bigger. As big as the Chinese maybe.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 24th, 2009, 12:18 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:A black two headed eagle with talons spread out in every direction symbolizes the will for freedom. The black symbolizes the adversity we went through for that freedom. The red background symbolizes pain and enemies trying to conquer. The talons spread throughout the red symbolizes freedom through pain. It's a beautiful flag

I kinda like it.. It made me want to learn more about your people
It's an ugly scary looking flag. That's not even an eagle, more like a falcon and a crow. Why the claws? Ready to clamp out a person's eyes. Red and black is the combination of fire, coal and hell, pain, suffering, blood...

That's not good. Here's ours

It's the sun, it gives light and life.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 24th, 2009, 12:23 pm

Souljah are you religious? If you are...

Macedonia is the second homeland to Christianity and the home of the bible. Nuff said. We're the chosen ones, Albanians are the demon people.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 24th, 2009, 12:24 pm

Kiril and Metodi are Macedonians from Solunica(Thessaloniki). My brother is named Kiril for that reason.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » March 24th, 2009, 12:32 pm

Yeah and btw fck US Fcking govermnet for helping albanians...americans seem to have problems with muslims why did they help albanians?
An in the 90's that was maybe the only good thing that rusian government did when sent our troops overthere...

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 1:21 pm

Razbonjik, Babmuk, Vostok ... Can these Slavic guys only talk BS? Pretty pathetic

And I thought you were leaving the forum now razbonjik?!

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » March 24th, 2009, 1:47 pm

With Vostok you can actually talk normally sometimes. Shouldnt have put him on the same level as razbonjik and that other bum but there is no edit feature here :)

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » March 24th, 2009, 2:18 pm

My fvcking ass the Russian mafia is 17 times more powerful then the Albanian mafia. Fvcking BS! The fact that you would even begin to even think about something like that is funny as hell.
lol you know, what's funny is the way you replied to this. What's funny is the way you worship the scum of your race now that's funny ass shit right there lol.
Another funny thing is that you take the word "possible" and turn it into cold hard truth... if I say something is possible I dont mean that it is like that, I am saying it is possible... like it's possible for a small guy to kick a larger guy's ass (both got no fighting experience, im just explaining this to you before you start spitting BS).
And wtf are Russians? Good people? Russian women are known throughout the world for fvcking a lot and being easy to get. Fvcking everyone in New York has been with a Russian women, Italians, Albanians, Blacks, Spanish, everrrrrrrrrrryboddddddy knows Russian women. They are all over television as whores as well. Even in the Sopranos which was rewarded as the best television series in history. Tony's (the main character) girlfriend was Russian and he fvcked her like every episode, not to mention he fvked her cousin as well. Russia divorce rates are sky high and keep getting higher. That says a lot about Russian people themselves. Their women are going around wild Russian men are too spineless to do anything about it.
Shows how you know Russians. I base my stuff on what YOU YOURSELF admitted, you are my best source.. you are an Albanian.
I know Russian girls that I would give my life for them... not because I love them but because they're just good natured.. they're just soo innocent, you need to meet one to see what im talkin about.. at the same time I know whores and b!tches but so what??
You are a little kid John.. I don't know why RONNIE talk to you like an adult... writing in nice grammer doesnt mean you are adult.
What a moron LOL!
Yes you are.. :D
Wikipedia!?!?!??! Are you serious? Oh man! No wonder you think Albanians are mixed people who are part Slavic, part Greek, part Turkish, you been reading on wikipedia about history. A website where I can go right now and change the letters and word. I can make it so Hitler sent a letter to Stalin saying, "I'm gay and like it up the ass." Just by going to the edit button and changing it. You're not even worth the argument when it comes to history.
Yes.. and I'm sure that some lifeless kid like you went on there and wrote all that stuff about the ZAPAROZHIA cossaks lol. John you need to understand that not everyone are mentally sick and otistic like yourself.. not everyone goes on Wiki to edit shit like their country's murder rates just to prove to someone else they are wrong ;)
You're not even worth the argument when it comes to history
I think it's your bed time now.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 24th, 2009, 3:08 pm

razbojnik wrote:Souljah are you religious? If you are...

Macedonia is the second homeland to Christianity and the home of the bible. Nuff said. We're the chosen ones, Albanians are the demon people.
Not religious. Spiritual..

I am a follower of Yashua but I do not approve of todays Christianity. Many so called pastors, priests and ministers are committing crimes against our people and our childen all in the name of Jesus.

I know that there is knowledge for all in the Bible.. But I also have learned much from my Muslim brothers and sisters. So I guess it would be safe to ay that I am a Spiritual Woman.

One who is still learning, still growing and still maturing..