The Moderator is back

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: The Moderator is back

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 24th, 2009, 3:13 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol you know, what's funny is the way you replied to this. What's funny is the way you worship the scum of your race now that's funny ass shit right there lol.
Another funny thing is that you take the word "possible" and turn it into cold hard truth... if I say something is possible I dont mean that it is like that, I am saying it is possible... like it's possible for a small guy to kick a larger guy's ass (both got no fighting experience, im just explaining this to you before you start spitting BS).
Listen, I am tired of you COMING TO A MAFIA FORUM TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU ARE DISGUSTED HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THEIR OWN ETHNIC MAFIA! It's what the forum is about! I am not proud of Albanians who deal in crimes because Albanian criminals are fvcking physcos, they are heartless thugs. They will kill you without reason. Sure they might have respect on the outside and might respect you if you talk to them but most Albanian gangsters are so cold that they will kill you without hesitation if you get in the way of their money. That's not honor to me and I don't respect that at all. Skenderbeu leaving his home in the Ottoman empire where he lived like a king to come to Albania to give the Turks their heads for trying to take over Albania which he did is fvcking honor to me. That's whose statue my family has hanging in their living room right now, we don't have Felix Osmani there, we have him and the Albanian flag next to it. But this is a mob forum, I am not here to talk about Gjergj Kastrioti. This is a mafia forum! I can't say that enough, stop telling people how disgusted you are when people talk about their own ethnic mafias on here. This is the way I feel about the mafia in Albania and Albanian mobsters. It will never change. The reason I am here is because I want to pursue a career in organized crime studies and I have learned so much by being here and on some other forums. Talking to people, hearing their ideas, sources, reports, beliefs gives you tremendous insight and I like it because it will help me out greatly in my studies later on in life.

Anything is possible. But to say the Russian mafia is possibly 17 times larger then the Albanian mafia implies that you think it's true. It's not. I don't know that for 100% but I do know it 99.9%.
Yes.. and I'm sure that some lifeless kid like you went on there and wrote all that stuff about the ZAPAROZHIA cossaks lol. John you need to understand that not everyone are mentally sick and otistic like yourself.. not everyone goes on Wiki to edit shit like their country's murder rates just to prove to someone else they are wrong ;)

I never edited no murder rates ever. Second, don't tell me nobody goes and changes their history on wikipedia that's BS. History is the number one thing in wikipedia that is tampored with. Never use wikipedia as a source again.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2009, 6:46 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Never use wikipedia as a source again.
lol

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 7:14 am

RONNIE wrote:Razbonjik, Babmuk, Vostok ... Can these Slavic guys only talk BS? Pretty pathetic

And I thought you were leaving the forum now razbonjik?!
I requested the fucking admins ban me and delete all my threads and posts.

Well I really don't care if I get banned, as long as they delete all my threads and posts. They failed to do that. Until they get around to it, I'll sit here and piss on the Albanian threads.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 7:28 am

SouljahGirl wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Souljah are you religious? If you are...

Macedonia is the second homeland to Christianity and the home of the bible. Nuff said. We're the chosen ones, Albanians are the demon people.
Not religious. Spiritual..

I am a follower of Yashua but I do not approve of todays Christianity. Many so called pastors, priests and ministers are committing crimes against our people and our childen all in the name of Jesus.

I know that there is knowledge for all in the Bible.. But I also have learned much from my Muslim brothers and sisters. So I guess it would be safe to ay that I am a Spiritual Woman.

One who is still learning, still growing and still maturing..
Same. I kissed the hands of the priests in the picture

And they probably don't even wash their hands. One priest in our church in Ajax tried to rip us off.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 7:36 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:lol you know, what's funny is the way you replied to this. What's funny is the way you worship the scum of your race now that's funny ass shit right there lol.
Another funny thing is that you take the word "possible" and turn it into cold hard truth... if I say something is possible I dont mean that it is like that, I am saying it is possible... like it's possible for a small guy to kick a larger guy's ass (both got no fighting experience, im just explaining this to you before you start spitting BS).
Listen, I am tired of you COMING TO A MAFIA FORUM TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU ARE DISGUSTED HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THEIR OWN ETHNIC MAFIA! It's what the forum is about! I am not proud of Albanians who deal in crimes because Albanian criminals are fvcking physcos, they are heartless thugs. They will kill you without reason. Sure they might have respect on the outside and might respect you if you talk to them but most Albanian gangsters are so cold that they will kill you without hesitation if you get in the way of their money. That's not honor to me and I don't respect that at all. Skenderbeu leaving his home in the Ottoman empire where he lived like a king to come to Albania to give the Turks their heads for trying to take over Albania which he did is fvcking honor to me. That's whose statue my family has hanging in their living room right now, we don't have Felix Osmani there, we have him and the Albanian flag next to it. But this is a mob forum, I am not here to talk about Gjergj Kastrioti. This is a mafia forum! I can't say that enough, stop telling people how disgusted you are when people talk about their own ethnic mafias on here. This is the way I feel about the mafia in Albania and Albanian mobsters. It will never change. The reason I am here is because I want to pursue a career in organized crime studies and I have learned so much by being here and on some other forums. Talking to people, hearing their ideas, sources, reports, beliefs gives you tremendous insight and I like it because it will help me out greatly in my studies later on in life.

Anything is possible. But to say the Russian mafia is possibly 17 times larger then the Albanian mafia implies that you think it's true. It's not. I don't know that for 100% but I do know it 99.9%.
Yes.. and I'm sure that some lifeless kid like you went on there and wrote all that stuff about the ZAPAROZHIA cossaks lol. John you need to understand that not everyone are mentally sick and otistic like yourself.. not everyone goes on Wiki to edit shit like their country's murder rates just to prove to someone else they are wrong ;)

I never edited no murder rates ever. Second, don't tell me nobody goes and changes their history on wikipedia that's BS. History is the number one thing in wikipedia that is tampored with. Never use wikipedia as a source again.

You fucking idiot. The bold pretty much goes for mobsters of all nationality. I've met mobsters of tons of origins, be it Russian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Serbian, Croat, Bosnian, Ukranian, Italian, Jewish, Chinese, Japanese, Hispanic or whatever. It goes for everyone.

Most members in organized crime, even the speedo wearing bulky tough guys, are well mannered when it comes to total strangers who talk to them. They joke around. They're actually fun guys. That's why I break a sweat infront of the bulky tough guys, because they're constantly testing me. One time they offer a handshake with a smile themselves, the other time they look at me like I raped their sister or something, another time they offer a handshake and a smile. They're looking for phsycological weaknesses. At this age I'm already as bulky and big as them and like all of them are, different from normal people, as you might say, they tend to keep quiet and cold, but they do know how to joke around and be family like, they just have a different outlook on life than everyone else. Same goes with passing to be an operative of the CIA --- pass the counterintellegence and disinformation routines; they're always constant, everything is in denail and deception nonstop.

We're all pretty much tired of your siptars are the superior race BS. It's like saying Africa is disease free. You just can't have sex on that continent, period. Same goes with eating meat in China; it could be a human fetus.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 25th, 2009, 7:49 am

razbojnik wrote:

And they probably don't even wash their hands. One priest in our church in Ajax tried to rip us off.
May I ask why would you kiss his hands. Is ut some form of respect ?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 8:56 am

SouljahGirl wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

May I ask why would you kiss his hands. Is ut some form of respect ?
Yes, a religious thing. Like kissing a Godfather's hands.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 8:56 am

Hand*

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » March 25th, 2009, 10:27 am

HAHAHAHA.. who you think you talkin to? lol you think you can make me believe your lies?? This forum is about hyping up ethnic mafias?? hmm... interesting, and I thought it was about sharing knowledge and learning about criminal groups, stupid me lol.
You are here to do what?? lol you are here to hype up Albanians and the only thing you can do in the future about this is maybe write a hyped book about the Albanian Mafia. Organized crime studies my ass.
You're tired of me talkin shit? lol next time you in Albania take a plane here and shut me up :D .. you invited me to do it before.. now I invite you. Its only 100 dollars right? moron.
I don't know that for 100% but I do know it 99.9%.
You know 9.9% at best.
I never edited no murder rates ever
lie.
Second, don't tell me nobody goes and changes their history on wikipedia that's BS. History is the number one thing in wikipedia that is tampored with. Never use wikipedia as a source again.
Ohhhhhhhhhh im sorry.. how stupid of me to think that someone will not try to go inside the history of an old Russian people and find one particular group of them and write all about how they fucked up the turks. The only person I know who can do something like this is you.
Are you serious?? your stupidity knows no limits.
lol at not using wiki as a source.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 10:47 am

VostokSila wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh im sorry.. how stupid of me to think that someone will not try to go inside the history of an old Russian people and find one particular group of them and write all about how they #%@& up the turks. The only person I know who can do something like this is you.
Yeah, because it's soooooo unbelievable that people would edit wikipedia. I mean it's sooooooo profound to even think of such a thing. It never happens. I mean chaging history is the worlds biggest problem but you know, whatever. The only person who could do such a thing is me.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 11:02 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh im sorry.. how stupid of me to think that someone will not try to go inside the history of an old Russian people and find one particular group of them and write all about how they #%@& up the turks. The only person I know who can do something like this is you.
Yeah, because it's soooooo unbelievable that people would edit wikipedia. I mean it's sooooooo profound to even think of such a thing. It never happens. I mean chaging history is the worlds biggest problem but you know, whatever. The only person who could do such a thing is me.
Ok I'm done. You proved you're a jackass.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 11:10 am

razbojnik wrote:Ok I'm done. You proved you're a jackass.
Changing history in the world is the biggest problem. If people didn't change history in their own ways and if the entire world had the same views on world history, we would have the balkan wars, WWII, African wars, WWI, war in Afghanistan, etc..., etc...

wtf am i doing explaining myself to a fat macedonian for?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 11:42 am

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Ok I'm done. You proved you're a jackass.
Changing history in the world is the biggest problem. If people didn't change history in their own ways and if the entire world had the same views on world history, we would have the balkan wars, WWII, African wars, WWI, war in Afghanistan, etc..., etc...

wtf am i doing explaining myself to a fat macedonian for?
As I said, you're a jackass. Post a picture of yourself if you deem yourself better than me in appearence.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 11:44 am

razbojnik wrote:As I said, you're a jackass. Post a picture of yourself if you deem yourself better than me in appearence.
LMAO! Yea fvcking right am I posting a picture of myself. You'll do what Ronnie is going to do to you, post it on forums and websites I might be on. Or you'll find some Albanian website and post it on there like Ronnie is going to do to you. LMAO! I can't wait. I will help him with the images he will send out.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 12:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:As I said, you're a jackass. Post a picture of yourself if you deem yourself better than me in appearence.
LMAO! Yea fvcking right am I posting a picture of myself. You'll do what Ronnie is going to do to you, post it on forums and websites I might be on. Or you'll find some Albanian website and post it on there like Ronnie is going to do to you. LMAO! I can't wait. I will help him with the images he will send out.
You are completely fucking retarded. Why would you care if I post your picture if you actually looked good? Why is that bad? Besides, I have basketball training in 20 mins. Bye.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 12:41 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I will impersonate his faggot father :D :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 12:43 pm

RONNIE wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I will impersonate his faggot father :D :D

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 25th, 2009, 1:00 pm

OH!!

I guess I'm just different from most people. I aint kising nobody hand because I feel as if I am as important and as Spiritual and AS deserving as the next person.

I would feel as if I am worshiping another human being if I did that..

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”