Are Albanias one of the most violent groups

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Are Albanias one of the most violent groups

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 22nd, 2009, 11:34 am

thevirginside makes the claim albanians are no more violent than any other group. so let's see how the officials stand with or against him...

Office report warns that the Albanian clans are exceptionally vicious and. “make the Italian Mafia look like a whist drive.”

http://www.twq.com/autumn99/224Cilluffo.pdf

Russians had been extremely violent at
home
(in the former Soviet Union), the high levels
of violence had not been exported to the rest of
Europe. The Albanians, though, had introduced a
degree of violence and ruthlessness which had
never been seen in most of the European countries.
(meaning outside their native country!)

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

FBI officials said Russian and many other organized crime groups operating in the United States are much more sophisticated and less violent than the Albanians.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/18/albanians.mob/

"That guy's crazy," Coonan said. All them f------ Albanians are crazy."

http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/ShoNov1505.html

"The Albanian criminals were special from the beginning," said Francesca
Marcelli, an organized-crime investigator for the Italian government. "When
they started appearing here in 1993, they were much different than other
immigrants. They have strong motivations and are very violent. Some of them
actually pulled machine guns on the son of an Italian Mafioso.
"To do that in Italy is unbelievable."

http://www.friends-partners.org/lists/s ... /0163.html

Ten years ago, few people knew anything about Albania. Today, its gangsters have become so notorious for violence they give even Italian mobsters pause.

"Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent

"The Albanian mafia is especially violent," said Cataldo Motta, a Mafia prosecutor in the province of Puglia in southern Italy

"Both the Mafia and Albanians are violent but at least the Mafia has some rules," went on the man, who was shot by local mafiosi in a dispute two years ago. "The Albanians don't care about life at all, they'll kill you without reason."

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

A 1996 murder of a waiter, Jonathon Segal, and a bouncer, Michael Greco, in New York's Scores restaurant illustrates the indifference and haste with which Albanian assassins kill: two ethnic Albanians employed as Gambino family assassins opened fire on the waiter and bouncer after instigating an argument over quality of service they got in the restaurant

http://johnsville.blogspot.com/2004/05/ ... levic.html

Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."
-- clannish, secretive, hypersensitive to any kind of insult and too quick to use violence for the sake of vengeance.

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2002-12-12/cb3.shtml

“Albanian extremist crime groups have emerged in the city and became more active. So far, we cannot say whether these groups dominate, but they commit the cruelest felonies,” Garcia said.

http://www.mafia-news.com/albanian-mafi ... -new-york/

Similar scenarios in Italy and Germany have led to violent clashes, with the Albanian gangs demonstrating that they are incomparably ruthless and heavily armed.

http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/crime2.htm

"The ethnic Albanian mafia is very powerful and extremely violent," said Kim Kliver, chief investigator for organized crime with the Danish National Police. "If you compare them to the Italian Mafia, the Albanians are stronger and not afraid of killing."

http://listserv.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa? ... =&P=186158

Violence within the Albanian community can be particularly brutal, whether related to orginized crime or not.

The Faction Is So Violent Prosecutors Need Guards

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/fac ... -9-85.html

More so, the dense activity of this Albanian criminal core federated into real
mafias, their violence and their mobility, make them very disturbing and must
push us to act rapidly.

http://www.drmcc.org/IMG/pdf/4096451b0eb37.pdf

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 22nd, 2009, 11:35 am

thevirginside, just admit you were wrong you moron. nothing wrong with admitting a kid 12 years younger than you proved you wrong :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 22nd, 2009, 12:18 pm

looool cheguevara the albanians are not so violent like you claim if they were they would kill much more than they actually do... in north italy or germany the southern italians just in a week kill more than albanians in 20 years please just shut up the only place the albanians show violence is balkans

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 22nd, 2009, 6:43 pm

You can post your cherrypicked comments until hell freezes over Johnny. Like I said, same shit, different shovel. All one has to do is look at the slaughers by the Italians, Colombians, Russians, and Mexicans to see that the Albanians are not "more violent." And that's why you have to change your argument from them being more violent to them being different simply because they've "exported" more violence. But even there it isn't necessarily true. All the talk about how violent the Albanians are here in the U.S. There has been more evidence of violence by other groups than them. But that's where you have to fall back on your BS excuse about them being too secretive and slick. Yeah, the Albanians are wasting everyone and taking over in the U.S. but nobody knows about it. Guess how many people are going to buy that Johnny?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 22nd, 2009, 7:05 pm

Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent
ahahahahah loooool another BS from balkanpeace.org first north italy is litterally in the ndrangheta hands second ndrangheta doesn't exploit prostitution that's a business for chickenthieves at least it extorts the gangs involved in prostitution

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 22nd, 2009, 8:20 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent
ahahahahah loooool another BS from balkanpeace.org first north italy is litterally in the ndrangheta hands second ndrangheta doesn't exploit prostitution that's a business for chickenthieves at least it extorts the gangs involved in prostitution
The Albanians control the prostitution racket in Milan but, contrary to Johnny's wetdreams, it isn't because they just took it by force from the Italians.

"The 'Ndrangheta is different from other Mafia-style organizations," the ROS agents maintain. "It has only one objective: business. And in order to make the biggest profit it is prepared to forge alliances with anybody: with the Moroccans, with the Egyptians, with the Turks. The Calabrian bosses are not interested in controlling the Milanese territory. And sure enough the Albanian gangs are free to run the prostitution racket without any interference."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/de ... ainsection

The Italian syndicates, especially the Calabrians, have a major presence in Milan but Johnny talks as if the Albanians control the whole city from top to bottom. He's full of shit.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 22nd, 2009, 9:09 pm

albanian gangs are involved in prostitution because the mafia doesn't care of it but they pay protection to calabrians milan city is litterally in the hands of calabrians nobody can operate in milan without paying tributes to the calabrians... the calabrians just in a day could kill all the albanian pimps present in milan city although milan city is in the north and ndrangheta is less entrenched than its homeland

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 22nd, 2009, 9:14 pm

so what you're saying is, everyone is wrong except for you huh westside? you know better than the fbi, dozens and dozens of officials and even actual gangsters, actual people involved in these matters and even people living in the community? you, some guy living in st. louis knows more than all these people?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 22nd, 2009, 9:15 pm

thewestside wrote:The Italian syndicates, especially the Calabrians, have a major presence in Milan but Johnny talks as if the Albanians control the whole city from top to bottom. He's full of shit.
i talk? you mean me quoting officials and documents is me talking? i thought that was bringing reliable sources. it is not my fault that albanian mafia clans are more powerful than the italian mafia in milan which is the biggest city in italy.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 22nd, 2009, 11:39 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i talk? you mean me quoting officials and documents is me talking? i thought that was bringing reliable sources. it is not my fault that albanian mafia clans are more powerful than the italian mafia in milan which is the biggest city in italy.
All you do is cherrypick sources that say what you want about Albanians. You don't bother to do research and see how active the Italians are in the city, not to mention other groups, and how the Albanians actually don't run the whole show. And I just gave you the comment from an official that says the 'Ndrangheta is not interested in controlling the territory in Milan, which leaves the Albanians free to operate. But of course you ignore that. Because it says what you don't want to hear.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 23rd, 2009, 11:22 am

albanian mafia clans are more powerful than the italian mafia in milan which is the biggest city in italy.
ahahahahah you don't know shit idiot first the biggest city in italy in terms of people is rome second milan is run totally by the calabrians all the official sources say ndrangheta litterally run the whole city and the whole lombardy region, i mean the most suitable and important crimnal business of course... albanians are maybe the strongest among foreign groups maybe because today i even doubt they still are but they are nobody compared to calabrians

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 23rd, 2009, 1:02 pm

thewestside wrote:All you do is cherrypick sources that say what you want about Albanians. You don't bother to do research and see how active the Italians are in the city, not to mention other groups, and how the Albanians actually don't run the whole show. And I just gave you the comment from an official that says the 'Ndrangheta is not interested in controlling the territory in Milan, which leaves the Albanians free to operate. But of course you ignore that. Because it says what you don't want to hear.
that officials comment about them not wanting that territory can be proved otherwise. you have given us numerous sources on how n'drangheta is buying up real estate and companies in milan and moving massive amounts of cocaine into the city turning it into the "cocaine capital of europe." but now that i exposed albanian criminals are the most powerful in the city, you give us a comment from an official that claims they don't want to run milan. i never claimed albanian criminals run the entire show. they might run the entire prostitution racket but not every criminal field. they just happen to be more active and powerful than any other ethnic group in the city.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 23rd, 2009, 1:11 pm

but now that i exposed albanian criminals are the most powerful in the city,
you exposed nothing moron there is not any official sources saying they are the most powerful looool ndrangheta was always the most powerful in milan city since its appearence in 1950s

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 23rd, 2009, 4:42 pm

CheGuevara wrote:that officials comment about them not wanting that territory can be proved otherwise. you have given us numerous sources on how n'drangheta is buying up real estate and companies in milan and moving massive amounts of cocaine into the city turning it into the "cocaine capital of europe." but now that i exposed albanian criminals are the most powerful in the city, you give us a comment from an official that claims they don't want to run milan. i never claimed albanian criminals run the entire show. they might run the entire prostitution racket but not every criminal field. they just happen to be more active and powerful than any other ethnic group in the city.
The Calabrians are not interested in controlling the entire city as a whole, and the prostitution racket in particular. That's why the Albanians are free to run it without interference. If the 'Ndrangheta wanted it, the Albanians wouldn't be running anything.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 23rd, 2009, 10:15 pm

thewestside wrote:The Calabrians are not interested in controlling the entire city as a whole, and the prostitution racket in particular. That's why the Albanians are free to run it without interference. If the 'Ndrangheta wanted it, the Albanians wouldn't be running anything.
lol, assumptions, pure assumptions. the albanians laid the italians on the street with their mouths open in 1999 :) the pizza army had to surrond the city in fear :)

what the albanians want, they take without reprecussion :) i see you have now distracted the conversation from the violence debate. good thing to do as you just look foolish when trying to argue that ;)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 23rd, 2009, 10:59 pm

CheGuevara wrote:lol, assumptions, pure assumptions. the albanians laid the italians on the street with their mouths open in 1999 :) the pizza army had to surrond the city in fear :)
When in doubt, Johnny just starts repeating his lies like a retarded parrot. No evidence of the Albanians laying out any Italians anywhere in Italy. In fact, as I've said so repeatedly, your own source showed that the Albanians were fighting other immigrant groups.
what the albanians want, they take without reprecussion :)
Only in your personal Albanian wet dream.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: violence.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 23rd, 2009, 11:15 pm

thewestside wrote:"The 'Ndrangheta is different from other Mafia-style organizations," the ROS agents maintain. "It has only one objective: business. And in order to make the biggest profit it is prepared to forge alliances with anybody: with the Moroccans, with the Egyptians, with the Turks. The Calabrian bosses are not interested in controlling the Milanese territory. And sure enough the Albanian gangs are free to run the prostitution racket without any interference."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/de ... ainsection
Pfft, what do the Italian police know about what goes on in Italy? It's evident that even they are on the Albanian payroll.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 23rd, 2009, 11:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
thewestside wrote:"The 'Ndrangheta is different from other Mafia-style organizations," the ROS agents maintain. "It has only one objective: business. And in order to make the biggest profit it is prepared to forge alliances with anybody: with the Moroccans, with the Egyptians, with the Turks. The Calabrian bosses are not interested in controlling the Milanese territory. And sure enough the Albanian gangs are free to run the prostitution racket without any interference."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/de ... ainsection
Pfft, what do the Italian police know about what goes on in Italy? It's evident that even they are on the Albanian payroll.
LOL! Obviously. The Albanians paid them to say this while they run things from behind the scenes and the Italians are left begging for loose change on the street corners in their own country because nobody can withstand the mighty Albanians!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 24th, 2009, 11:24 am

the albanians were and probably are still the strongest among foreign groups present in milan no doubt about it you can compare them to other immigrant groups but there is not any comparison between them and the italian syndicates, especially, ndrangheta, that really run litterally milan city there are 1.000 calabrian made members and 10.000 associates in milan city nobody can compete wuth hem they are too strong even sicilians and neapolitans can't compete with them in that area imagine any foreign group lol... anyway since the other immigrant groups are morocons or romanians who really are chickenthieves the albanians are the strongest but if would arrive russians for example they would be sure behind them

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 24th, 2009, 2:35 pm

thewestside wrote:When in doubt, Johnny just starts repeating his lies like a retarded parrot. No evidence of the Albanians laying out any Italians anywhere in Italy. In fact, as I've said so repeatedly, your own source showed that the Albanians were fighting other immigrant groups.
look up the victim's names for the murders you idiot. it was 7 italians, 1 albanian and 1 nigerian. the eye-talians got smoked from their own city. the albanians consolidated their power like michael in part I loooool. the army had to come into the city.
Azure9920 wrote:Pfft, what do the Italian police know about what goes on in Italy? It's evident that even they are on the Albanian payroll.
my aboriginal friend, what are you talking about? the source you just quoted proves me right. well partly right. the source claims albanian criminals run the prostitution racket in milan. i already knew this as one of my sources claimed they have become so successful running prostitution that they have become stronger than the n'drangheta in milan. so what exactly are you trying to say?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 24th, 2009, 3:02 pm

also, azure since you seem so keen and update on the argument, take a look at how thevirginside was once pouring in sources that claimed n'drangheta was turning milan into the cocaine capital of europe and how extensively they were buying up properties in milan and how they were entrenching themselves into the city.

but now, when he figured out the albanian mafia clans are much more powerful than the italians in milan, he finds a source claiming n'drangheta doesn't want to control milan and sticks by it like it's the word of god.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: violence.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 24th, 2009, 3:26 pm

CheGuevara wrote:my aboriginal friend, what are you talking about? the source you just quoted proves me right. well partly right. the source claims albanian criminals run the prostitution racket in milan. i already knew this as one of my sources claimed they have become so successful running prostitution that they have become stronger than the n'drangheta in milan. so what exactly are you trying to say?
I'm mocking you, I should stop though, I do enjoy a challenge once in a while.

Time and time again you've been claiming that the Albanians "pushed" the Calabrians out of the prostitution racket in Milan through violence and force, which the source TWS brought into this thread clearly shows, is nowhere near the case.

But, what's one hyperbole in a sea of them?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 24th, 2009, 4:48 pm

HAHA! the calabrese criminals were happy to tax and control the pimps in milan until the albanians showed up. it's funny how you take thevirginside's sources SOOOOOO dead seriously but won't even consider many that contradict them.

Albanian criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.


In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta. "Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent and they were just starting out -- they had not learned any 'diplomacy,' " he explained. "Now the two groups don't want to fight with each other, they just want to make money."

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 24th, 2009, 4:49 pm

also, thevirginside's source only say they aren't interested in controlling the milanese territory. that could be for several reason, the albanian criminals being so powerful there could be a key reason.

however, like i told you before, you're quick to believe thevirginside's source even though it directly contradicts what he said before. he started pouring in dozens of sources explaining how the n'drangheta has moved into milan with drugs and real estate and all of that.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 24th, 2009, 8:50 pm

yes okay cheguevara the albanians control milan city lol that's what you want to hear right? go to sleep in canada know you don't know shit about europe

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 25th, 2009, 12:48 am

CheGuevara wrote:look up the victim's names for the murders you idiot. it was 7 italians, 1 albanian and 1 nigerian. the eye-talians got smoked from their own city. the albanians consolidated their power like michael in part I loooool. the army had to come into the city
You're lying you miserable piece of shit. I read all your sources you put up on this issue. As well as I found myself. Not a single case mentioned anywhere of the Albanians killing any Italians. And certainly not any mentioned by name. But of course this isn't the first time you've lied about this issue. You claimed the Albanians were "stacking the bodies of Italians" in Milan. But when I showed that your own source said the the fighting was between Albanians (some of whom were working WITH the Italians) and rival groups, you backpeddled and said you were just kidding.

my aboriginal friend, what are you talking about? the source you just quoted proves me right. well partly right. the source claims albanian criminals run the prostitution racket in milan. i already knew this as one of my sources claimed they have become so successful running prostitution that they have become stronger than the n'drangheta in milan. so what exactly are you trying to say?[/quote]
Albanian criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta. "Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent and they were just starting out -- they had not learned any 'diplomacy,' " he explained. "Now the two groups don't want to fight with each other, they just want to make money."
More cherrypicked sources. I've already shown that the Italian syndicates, especially the 'Ndrangheta, are still very much active in Milan. So it looks like the Albanians didn't "oust" anyone out of anywhere. This is standard media hyperbole that so much of Johnny's fantasies rest on.
also, thevirginside's source only say they aren't interested in controlling the milanese territory. that could be for several reason, the albanian criminals being so powerful there could be a key reason.
LOL! "Could be." Here we go again with Johnny's assumptions.
however, like i told you before, you're quick to believe thevirginside's source even though it directly contradicts what he said before. he started pouring in dozens of sources explaining how the n'drangheta has moved into milan with drugs and real estate and all of that.
Wrong. The 'Ndrangheta is not interested in complete control of Milan. If so, they would be running the prostitution racket instead of the Albanians. I've explained this to you repeatedly. Even before the Albanians started immigrating to Italy in big numbers, the Italian crime groups have always allowed other groups to directly run specific activities - prostitution above all. Contrary to what you want to believe, this isn't about the Albanians coming in and taking over anything. The Italians have always worked with other groups in their country for mutual profit. That is what they, including the 'Ndrangheta (as the source says) are most concerned with.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 25th, 2009, 11:32 am

look up the victim's names for the murders you idiot. it was 7 italians, 1 albanian and 1 nigerian. the eye-talians got smoked from their own city. the albanians consolidated their power like michael in part I loooool. the army had to come into the city.
ahahahaha the murders were done by ndrangheta moron not albanians i found the original article written in 1997 fire arms-shots in milan city are litterally a calabrian or southern italian 'thing' they are definitely guns or machine guns-easy people when you saw somebody gunned down in milan it was the ndrangheta, camorra or cosa nostra so shut up moron milan city is litterally in the hand of the mafia... the albanians, today mostly romanians, run some prostitution racket and they pay tributes to ndrangheta because it doesn't control directly prostitution that is considered a dishonoured business... there are WHOLE milan districts where you heard calabrian dialect only and where even police is scared to go loooool but of course the super-albanians criminals can compete with it ri-loooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 25th, 2009, 8:14 pm

thewestside wrote:You're lying you miserable piece of shit. I read all your sources you put up on this issue. As well as I found myself. Not a single case mentioned anywhere of the Albanians killing any Italians. And certainly not any mentioned by name. But of course this isn't the first time you've lied about this issue. You claimed the Albanians were "stacking the bodies of Italians" in Milan. But when I showed that your own source said the the fighting was between Albanians (some of whom were working WITH the Italians) and rival groups, you backpeddled and said you were just kidding.
you fcuking idiot. i never brought in the source that mentioned the names of the victims. you have to go to google, type "top 10 newspapers of italy" go to the website that gives you the top ten of italy. then click the first one and then use google translator to translate the website from italian to english. then you write on search milan crime wave nine killings, albanian mafia, or any key word that will bring up the source. it's in a italian and it comes out as broken english but you can still read the names. 7 dead italians, one albanian and one nigerian.

albans run tings mon :D we don't take to kindly to BS ya hear mi friend??
Albanian criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta. "Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent and they were just starting out -- they had not learned any 'diplomacy,' " he explained. "Now the two groups don't want to fight with each other, they just want to make money."
More cherrypicked sources. I've already shown that the Italian syndicates, especially the 'Ndrangheta, are still very much active in Milan. So it looks like the Albanians didn't "oust" anyone out of anywhere. This is standard media hyperbole that so much of Johnny's fantasies rest on.
of course they are cherry picked sources, what could cotaldo motta who is quoted by many newspapers in italy and who lives and works there and other officials know about the situation? the sources don't claim the italians were removed from the city completely moron. ousted as in ousted from the top position.
LOL! "Could be." Here we go again with Johnny's assumptions.
is this guy serious? well there IS A REASON n'drangheta is not interested in not controlling the milan area of italy. they don't just wake up one day and say, nahhhh milan is too far for us. they branched out all the way to europe, there has to be a reason they don't want to control milan. probably because the albanian clans are so powerful there.
Wrong. The 'Ndrangheta is not interested in complete control of Milan. If so, they would be running the prostitution racket instead of the Albanians. I've explained this to you repeatedly. Even before the Albanians started immigrating to Italy in big numbers, the Italian crime groups have always allowed other groups to directly run specific activities - prostitution above all. Contrary to what you want to believe, this isn't about the Albanians coming in and taking over anything. The Italians have always worked with other groups in their country for mutual profit. That is what they, including the 'Ndrangheta (as the source says) are most concerned with.
albanian mafia clans may kick a percentage to the local mafia in rome and under rome. but the northern areas they are in control of things completely. they even went so far as to oust the italians from the top position of milan.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 25th, 2009, 9:02 pm

Ndrangheta, the powerful mafia from Calabria, increases her business in Milan, by the international Expo 2015. Lombardia is going to become the fourth Italian mafia’s region, and the true “capital” of ’Ndrangheta with her interests on public works, fast railways, highways and financial trades to “clean” the dirty money coming from drugs and racket

http://www.libreidee.org/2009/07/expo-2 ... drangheta/

ahahahahahah cheguevara you litterally don't know what you are talking about milan is in the hands of ndrangheta albanians are little scared girls compared to calabrians they are nobody there i kid not you maybe they are something in greece but not in milan

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 26th, 2009, 2:00 am

CheGuevara wrote:you fcuking idiot. i never brought in the source that mentioned the names of the victims. you have to go to google, type "top 10 newspapers of italy" go to the website that gives you the top ten of italy. then click the first one and then use google translator to translate the website from italian to english. then you write on search milan crime wave nine killings, albanian mafia, or any key word that will bring up the source. it's in a italian and it comes out as broken english but you can still read the names. 7 dead italians, one albanian and one nigerian.
LOL! Do you hear yourself? And then I probably have to turn around three times and say the magic pass word before I can read this article which you claim is out there in cyberspace but haven't ever produced here. LOL! YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!
albans run tings mon :D we don't take to kindly to BS ya hear mi friend??
There you go again with the "we" crap. Hey, 17 year old Albanian OC fanboy! Just because you are Albanian, doesn't mean you can use the term "we" when talking about Albanian criminals! All of us on this board realize that you have a serious complex about this and they are where you get your self esteem but you are not one of them! So quit this "we" BS you fucking clown!
of course they are cherry picked sources, what could cotaldo motta who is quoted by many newspapers in italy and who lives and works there and other officials know about the situation? the sources don't claim the italians were removed from the city completely moron. ousted as in ousted from the top position.
Motta works in the Apulian region where he is a prosecutor. I gave you another law enforcement source who investigates organized crime in Milan that said the Albanians were able to operate freely because the 'Ndrangheta was not interested in controlling the territory. But obviously we all know which source you will go with - whatever one makes the Albanians look superior.
is this guy serious? well there IS A REASON n'drangheta is not interested in not controlling the milan area of italy. they don't just wake up one day and say, nahhhh milan is too far for us. they branched out all the way to europe, there has to be a reason they don't want to control milan. probably because the albanian clans are so powerful there.
Obviously you are going to just assume it's because of the power of the mighty Albanians. Even though the comment made by the official I provided doesn't even allude to that in the slightest, but says it is because the Calabrians are more interested in maximizing profit. But leave it to you to interpret that as them being scared of the Albanians.
albanian mafia clans may kick a percentage to the local mafia in rome and under rome. but the northern areas they are in control of things completely. they even went so far as to oust the italians from the top position of milan.
Johnny contradicts himself once again! Just a while back you said you had never claimed that the Albanians run everything in Milan. And now here you are saying they control things completely in the whole northern region. Which one is it you retarded Albanian slob? See? You can't even make up your mind and that's because you just keep talking out of your ass instead of going with the facts. This is why everyone here laughs at you.

BLUEYES
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: May 16th, 2008, 10:42 am

Re: violence.

Unread post by BLUEYES » July 26th, 2009, 8:23 pm

they are nobody there i kid not you maybe they are something in greece but not in milan
in Greece the Albanians are the strongest for sure in Milan the Calabrians are the strongest

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 4:24 am

thewestside wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:you fcuking idiot. i never brought in the source that mentioned the names of the victims. you have to go to google, type "top 10 newspapers of italy" go to the website that gives you the top ten of italy. then click the first one and then use google translator to translate the website from italian to english. then you write on search milan crime wave nine killings, albanian mafia, or any key word that will bring up the source. it's in a italian and it comes out as broken english but you can still read the names. 7 dead italians, one albanian and one nigerian.
LOL! Do you hear yourself? And then I probably have to turn around three times and say the magic pass word before I can read this article which you claim is out there in cyberspace but haven't ever produced here. LOL! YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!
i just gave you direction on how to get the article with the 1999 january murder victims' names. if you really want to know who the victimes were. do what i just told you. i couldn't have made it any more simple. but you choose to insult it and say i'm full of shit because you know if you get the article you will only be disapointed to see your people were shot like dogs in their own country by immigrant gangs.
There you go again with the "we" crap. Hey, 17 year old Albanian OC fanboy! Just because you are Albanian, doesn't mean you can use the term "we" when talking about Albanian criminals! All of us on this board realize that you have a serious complex about this and they are where you get your self esteem but you are not one of them! So quit this "we" BS you #%@&#%@ clown!
:roll: jesus save us all before it's too late ^^^^
Motta works in the Apulian region where he is a prosecutor. I gave you another law enforcement source who investigates organized crime in Milan that said the Albanians were able to operate freely because the 'Ndrangheta was not interested in controlling the territory. But obviously we all know which source you will go with - whatever one makes the Albanians look superior.
well first and foremost, your source didn't really go into specifics. motta claimed a specific claim, that the albanian criminals took prostitution away from the n'drangheta. your source states n'drangheta does not want to control the milanese territory. however, your own source (cherrypicked) goes against the dozen source you gave me prior to this one about how n'drangheta was heavily expanding into milan and the real estate and drugs they are moving into the city and all of that. and you said, n'drangheta is much stronger than the albanian criminals, i just proved it (even though that didn't even imply they were stronger). but now that i proved you wrong and proved albanian criminals are actually the dominate figures in milan, you come back and say oh look at this one source that contradicts my own sources i just gave you, it says n'drangheta is not interested in controlling milan. this is why albanian criminals are the strongest there.
Obviously you are going to just assume it's because of the power of the mighty Albanians. Even though the comment made by the official I provided doesn't even allude to that in the slightest, but says it is because the Calabrians are more interested in maximizing profit. But leave it to you to interpret that as them being scared of the Albanians.
n'drangheta spans entire continents (australia, america, south america, europe) but they aren't interested in their own country's financial capital? this doesn't make the slighest bit of sense. they have even spanned to africa for profit. however, albanian mafia organizations are the dominant figures in milan by a large margin. this is the only visible reason out there for the calabrians not establishing a firm hold on milan.
Johnny contradicts himself once again! Just a while back you said you had never claimed that the Albanians run everything in Milan. And now here you are saying they control things completely in the whole northern region. Which one is it you retarded Albanian slob? See? You can't even make up your mind and that's because you just keep talking out of your ass instead of going with the facts. This is why everyone here laughs at you.
control of things as in control of themselves and their own operations. meaning they do not pay a tax to anybody or anything. what we have here is a failure to communicate virginboy.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”